• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey Into the Frontier [Discussion Thread]

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I know, I just don't have much time, if at all, to do it during the week. Fortunately, I have time today. Time for the eyes to finally be revealed...

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
What happened to revealing those eyes? I know I'm starting to sound annoying at this point but we literally have nothing to move forward with.

For the impatient ones: I believe it is an evolution of one of our... smaller teammates.

Although the stalk-eyes kinda throw me off, but I still think it's the above.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
What happened to revealing those eyes? I know I'm starting to sound annoying at this point but we literally have nothing to move forward with.

I know, I know. Its partially me being busy and partially me being lazy. But no matter what, it will be done...!

...Tomorrow. Sorry. >.<

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
For the impatient ones: I believe it is an evolution of one of our... smaller teammates.

Although the stalk-eyes kinda throw me off, but I still think it's the above.

Just discovered this thread >_<. But if by "smaller teammate", you mean me (Emily the Joltik), then I guess I agree with you. (Insert un-allowed smiley here)

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Haha, when you two put it that way I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Garvantula. But I would think it's a bunch of Ghost Types considering it is a wrecked ship. I know it's a stereotype, but oh well I'm unoriginal.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Ooh, maybe it's a Galvantula ghost! That would be pretty cool, and creative on Billy Mays' part. (Smiley here) I wish we could use smilies here.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Who exactly is still in this? There's me, gmoyes, cometstarlight, VampirateMace, and Aaron the Sandshrew's creator (can't remember the member XD) But I agree with gmoyes; we have a stalled RP here, and the only person who can really un-stall it. Come back, Billy Mays, and free the RP from its death of...well, becoming "dead", as RPers say. You know what I mean, right?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Oops, sorry I forgot you Andydemon. For some reason I thought you were Aaron, and completely forgot about Lucas the Oshawott. I'm really sorry and didn't mean to offend you if I did.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I don't know what the hell I've been doing...I mean, I WANT to continue on, but I have trouble posting for some reason. It doesn't help that I have little time during the week either. Honestly I don't know what to do.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Well, I really don't want this RP to die, so if you don't have time to post you could give the RP plan stuff (you know, the things you can't tell us) to someone and let them take over the RP and keep it running when you don't have time.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
I'll definitely try, I can't promise much. Here's one of my examples of my favourite pieces of RPing I did. Phantom Isle. Fizzy Bubbles is the longest running pokemon RP on the internet and I've been part of it for a little over a year. I'm by no means an expert, but I'm up to trying. You can trust me not to give myself OP stuff. And I can expand on the world on my own, though I hope I don't clash with what Billy has made.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I just want the eyes revealed so we can move on -.- lol