• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey Into the Frontier [Discussion Thread]

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Billy just PMed me the details. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow. He said that I can run things now, but seeing as this is still his RP I'll still be taking ideas from him. And I guess I could take ideas from the rest of you guys as well.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Billy just PMed me the details. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow. He said that I can run things now, but seeing as this is still his RP I'll still be taking ideas from him. And I guess I could take ideas from the rest of you guys as well.

That's good : ) Thanks for for doing that for us

Schade

Metallic Wonder
just reveal those frikkin' eyes, and I'll be happy

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Hey, here's a question for everyone. How do you guys want to handle level up moves? Because right now I'm kinda stuck with Tackle and Supersonic. What do you guys think of potentally pulling off a higher level move, but it has a chance of failing? Other suggestions are welcome.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Hey, here's a question for everyone. How do you guys want to handle level up moves? Because right now I'm kinda stuck with Tackle and Supersonic. What do you guys think of potentally pulling off a higher level move, but it has a chance of failing? Other suggestions are welcome.

Good question, I wasn't sure how that was gonna be handled. I figured Billy would have it figured out. Maybe just have our characters learn the new move when we feel it's appropriate (As in a reasonable amount of time in between each new move)?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I think gmoyes could do something like after a reasonable amount of time, give everyone a move choice based on how many levels they would have gained, then let them pick a move out of those to use. And how many moves are we allowed to have, exactly?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I think gmoyes could do something like after a reasonable amount of time, give everyone a move choice based on how many levels they would have gained, then let them pick a move out of those to use. And how many moves are we allowed to have, exactly?

From the signup earlier, I think we can have as many moves as we can learn, but are limited to only starting out with four moves/moves learned at level 5.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yay! The RP is up moving again. I'll post more when I get time for it. sorry guys, it is a bit of a hectic week for me.
But hey, treat me like a third wheel that sometimes throws Night Slashes. for the time being. lol