• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey Into the Frontier [RP Thread]

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jacques the Cranidos
Wishcatcher Forest

Upon his question, an Oshawott approached Jacques and surprisingly enough, his answer was exactly according to Jacques's theory. So they were the same passengers who were with him on the S.S.Christine after all. However, the reason why they ended up becoming pokemon, and wounded up here in Wishcatcher forest was still a mystery for him. "I'm no different from you" He told the Oshawott. "And if my theory is correct, them too no doubt... Some how, we have became pokemon."

As he turned to what was left of the unfortunate ship, Jacques could spot a Magnemite disappeared into one of the ship's side entrance, and a Chikorita followed suit. It might be a good ideal to do so, but could also be quite risky, he deemed, as he tried to calculate the percentage of risk in his head. When it came down to this however, he realized he had no choice but to take his risk and venture in there. Maybe he could find something that would trigger his past's memory, something that could explain all of these bizarre events happening to him and others.

"Are you coming, uhm.... Oshawott ?" He lifted his head and gesture toward the entrance that was entered by the Magnemite and Chikorita. Jacques turned his heels and marched toward the ship, without waiting for an answer. His question was merely out of formality, as he has decided to go whether someone would come with or not. After all, he was used to doing everything by himself for most of his life until now.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Lucas the Oshawott
Wishcatcher Forest

After Lucas told the Cranidos that he was once human, he told him that he was also once human. Cranidos had then theorized that all the other Pokemon that was there, excluding the Axew, was once human as well.

Both Lucas and Cranidos had then turned their attention towards the ship to see a Magnemite and Chikorita entering it. Looking at the ship made Lucas wonder, if he was on that ship then maybe something that could link him to his past would still be on it.

Cranidos asked Lucas if he was coming but then headed up to the ship before he had a chance to answer. Eager to find some answers, Lucas followed Cranidos to the ship.

(I know it's technically six sentences, but it still doesn't feel right putting up a post this short.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaron the Sandshrew
Wishcaster Forest

After leaving the Chikorita and Magnemite by the ship, Aaron decided the best thing for him to do was to stay outside. While being outside, he tried to remember anything of importsnce. But no matter how hard he tried, he could not remember anything but his name, origin as a human, and being on the boat. "How can this be?" he asked himself. He took a look at his hands again, still in an orange-ish color, he then tried to wag his tail, with sucess. And something inside him wanted to curl up into a ball and roll around.

"The others can find answers, I'll join them soon" he said to himself before curling up and rolling around playfully while laughing. "Oh well, since I'm a Sandshrew, the least I can do is enjoy it, for the time being!" He thought for himself. He noticed that more and more Pokemon around him went towards the ship. He decided that he might as well join them now that he's accepted his current Sandshrew-ness, and rolled towards them.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jacques the Cranidos
Wishcatcher Forest

The soft thumping of footstep behind him indicated that the Oshawott has joined his quest on venturing into the ship. Though, Jacques could not careless for his company since it didn't make a different to him if the Oshawott was coming or not. And as he was about to enter the ship, a ball of yellow rolled after him, kicking up sands and dust on the gravel path he left behind. It revealed to b a Sandshrew, whom if Jacques wasn't mistaken was also one of the pokemon wake up in the clearing. Must be one of those who share the same fate as him and his Oshawott acquaintances, he figured.

"Follow me, if you would. If not, please keep going your way" he politely offered with a cold and appropriately mannered tone as always to both pokemon. It wouldn't matter to him where they would go, but as confident in himself as he was, Jacques was sure following him was the wisest choice possible for them. Despite his total distrust and most people, he has complete belief in himself and what he could accomplish, though the ability to lead was sometimes in doubt since his leadership has never reign over anyone's head before. After all the years spent calculating the rest of his life, Jacques however, has quite a firm belief in his judgmental skill and the numbers, the percentage that were according to his calculation.

He followed the trail of the Magnemite and Chikorita whom he had seen coming in earlier, by listening to the Magnemite's buzzing sound that he could barely picked up with his ears. It was the best choice he had right then and the least risky according to his calculation. Should any danger be encounter, they would have people ahead of them to experience it first hand instead of themselves. So he find himself through the porthole, climbing the stairs as he went, following the trail through a mess of what seemed to have been left behind with the shipwreck. It looked like an abandoned ghost ship in the midst of the ocean, or some scene from fiction novels he had read from somewhere. Everything was awfully familiar, as it reminded him of the violent stormy waves and the vigorous wreck, followed suit by the tragic sinking of the S.S.Christine. And yet it felt strange, as if he was in another part of the world instead of his own, completely bizarre and alien to him.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaron the Sandshrew
Wishcaster Forest

After rolling about for a little while, Aaron decided he ould team up with a Cranidos and Oshawott, who had followed the Magnemite and chikorita from before, into the old, creepy ship. "Oh boy! I wonder what we'll find?" Aaron said, maybe a bit too eagerly, because the Cranidos looked very, very grumpy. Kinda scary, actually. Aaron did not trust him, and imagined how he would suddenly attack him, thus getting a little paranoid. Oshawott on the other hand, didn't seem to pay much attention to anything

"You seem very serious, Cranidos-guy, anything wrong?" Aaron asked, still sounding a little too joyfull. This guy clearly did not like overy joyfull Sandshrews..
"Aaaaaaanyways... anyone remember this ship? seems kinda familiar, doesn't it?" Aaron said, paying more attention to the ship they moved about into. Stairs were hopeless, and Aaron struggled to climb them. The ship, however did seem ominously familiar, yet strange at the same time. "It is like getting a haircut" he silently said for himself as they walked the ghastly corridors. The ship was all through wet, and Aaron did not like it, at all. Water to him now seemed so repulsive. Probably another Sandshrew-thing..

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jacques the Cranidos
Wishcatcher Forest

The voice from behind startled Jacques a bit, as the Sandshrew broke the silent dreading the empty cabin, as well as interrupting Jacques's thought and snapped him out of his trance. That one seemed quite cheerful despite the whole ordeal, which made Jacques pondered how people could still be so joyous sometimes after being in a shipwreck and ended up as a pokemon. Airheaded people are everywhere nowadays it seemed, he mentally sighed and turned around to face the Sandshrew, trying his best not to show any annoyance.

"It is Jacques, I assumed you would not be calling me Jack or Cranidos-guy for any longer" He told the Sandshrew. Such informality did not exist in Jacques's dictionary. As disturbed as he was by the pokemon's unusual joyful attitude, Jacques tried to stay polite and formal to him since it was proper courtesy.

"Yes, I do believed it is the same boat that we boarded, or what was left of it after the unfortunate incident. " Jacques nodded in agreement and kept walking down the corridor, his eyes darted around for any suspicious signs. They walked in dimness, with barely some light from the outside sipped through the window sills to brighten their path. He could barely remember the layout of the ship, in which if he wasn't mistaken, they were heading to the hallway of the passenger's rooms, and by the end of it the captain's. Maybe they could find something there, he figured, or could salvage what was left of their belongings.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaron the Sandshrew
Wishcaster Forest

After walking a lot through the ship, avoiding as many puddles possible (Which was hard, for there was quite a lot of them), Aaron grew tired, and his tiny feet gradually slowed down, making a small distance between him and Cranidos-Guy. "Hey, Jack! Wait for me!" he suddenly screamed, as he gathered his little strength and ran over to him. Aaron did not want to be left behind, not like this. "We really should not head deeper in here, we do not know what kind of... stuff, will be waiting!" he said.

Cranidos finally started talking, even though he rudely said not to call him either Jack, or Cranidos-Guy, as Aaron had done before. "Sorry, your highness, I shall try not to call you by those names again" He said with a slight grin on his face. Jacques did not seem to like his cheerfulness, glaring at him as they walked through the ships corridors. ("Yikes! Scary guy!") he thought to himself, before summoning some of his courrage before talking to him again, a bit more direct this time."You really are pitiful.. C'mon! loose up a bit! any idea how to turn us human again? no? Then try acting Cranidos-ish! It's actually fun", he continued, making echos in the creepy hallways of the damp ship. "What exactly are we looking for, eh?" He asked after a while of wandering, hoping Jacques could provide him any answers, and not headbutt him, like Cranidos' are famous for.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jacques the Cranidos
Wishcatcher Forest

The Sandshrew was getting a left behind for a bit, as Jacques could heard him calling out to wait. Now that he had noticed, those short stubby legs of his companion weren't quite the most effective to follow after Jacques's strides, with those Cranidos legs of his. Not to mention he could not roll as he did earlier, since all those puddle of waters would be disadvantageous for him. He sighed deeply, as he could not bear to leave to cheerful guy behind. They only have each others for now, might as well stick with each others, despite the level of annoyance was unbearable to Jacques. Even though he would never admit it, the Sandshrew's silly grin got the better of him, as he tried to loosen up the tense muscle of his face that was making a frown.

"Here, watch your step" Jacques mumbled and tugged on the Sandshrew's arm, so he would be walking by the dry path. "And unfortunately, I am in fact not one of the royal family, so no need to address me as such. Jacques is fine." He tried hard to ignore the pokemon's words and keep their conversation to minimum, but his attempt seemed to be in vain since the Sandshrew seemed to be quite a talker.

"I don't believe I could find any enjoyment in being a pokemon, unlike you." He snorted as they walked side by side. At a brief glance of the water puddle under their feet, he could see his eyes were glaring dagger, though he didn't really intended that since Cranidos was usually grumpy looking. "Apparently as you can see, I'm looking for information that could be provide by the scene of the tragic, which is the only thing I could remember at the moment. And I would appreciated it if you would be less cheerful about the ordeal, since this is clearly not a game. The degree of seriousness of our current situation are not to be underestimated, as far as I am concerned."
"

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaron the Sandshrew
Wishcaster Forest - The Ship
(I'll just call it that)

Jacques was being very helpfull to Aarons handicap (not being able to roll, or alk at any speed over that of an old lady in a weelchair), helping him over puddles, even though he remained creepy and serious. It appeared Aarons reality check had not gotten to him. Or he just couldn't face the fact that there was nothing they could do about their situation at the moment. ("It appears this one is immune to harsh realities..") he thought to himself as they walked through some of the cabins, finding wet clothing, books, general stuff to have in a cabin etc. Aaron also found a big shattered piece of a mirror. He looked into it, and saw just a Sandshrew standing there, staring empty at him. Horror, pain and fear crept upon him again, and he hurried looking away.

Aaron was starting to freeze, and found himself a not too wet pillow. He took it and held it close to him, as it did warm him a bit. Jacques was glaring at him.. ("Oh God, this is it, he will surely assassinate me this time!") Aaron thought, before saying, a bit cowardly: "It's so cold.. It's better than nothing, eh?". but when he thought about it, a tiny Sandshrew carrying a pillow twice his size just had to look silly. "So. You do not want to be a Pokemon? your royalty probably does not count here, but what else do you remember?" he asked while staring out into the dark void ahead of them. "I can't remember anything besides the boat and my name. It's really sad, and I would worry about it like you. But what I don't know cannot harm me, right? And if I cannot remember my own life, it probably is not worth to remember. But I do feel a void, y'know? like something is missing. like someone is missing" he said, holding the pillow harder, as they kept on searching

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
Mawill the Scyther
Wishcatcher Forest

"Here" Mawill stuck his face out. "Line up the glass with my eyes and wrap the parts bent down behind my ears. Don't be afraid to break them, the parts that aren't glass are designed to stretch." He said almost by force of habit. Wait, how do I know that. I don't even remember who got me the glasses! He tapped his chin pondering. "Ow!" He had nicked his chin with his scythe. this is definitely gonna take some getting used to. Getting impatient he jabbed his face into the glasses when they wrapped themselves around his head automatically. "Huh. I guess they are automatic."
He turned to the meinfoo. "Thanks for your help, if you hadn't held up the glasses I don't know if I could have gotten them on." Then the ball dropped. "Wait, I just understood you, how is that possible?" It must be related to how I'm a Scyther now. I mean I've seen other pokemon talk to each other, at least I think I have. Mawill offered his scythe as if for a handshake. "My name is Mawill. I don't normally look like this I think." Then he glanced at his scythe and brought it back. "Sorry, I forgot." He said with a sheepish grin.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex Morgan, Magnemite
S.S. Christine

Alex had made his way towards the passenger cabins. He thought he heard sounds of movement once and a while, but he assumed it was the ship settling down or some other of the pokemon in the clearing investigating the Christine like he himself was. With the Chikorita exploring the holds and himself going through the passengers cabins, he wondered what everyone else was doing. Still, he was making good progress. He already explored a couple of the cabins and picked up tokens that might have sparked some memories to whoever own them. So far he found a black belt from some sort marshal art from a bag belonging to a 'Harry', a handkercheif embroidered with the name 'Jacques' and an old bracelet that had the name Aaron ingraved into it. It was harder than he thought collecting everything. Magnets weren't meant to pick up cloth. Fourtunatly he was able to hook everything with his magnets and made his way to the next cabin down the hall.

The door was propped slightly ajar by plank of wood, though the gap wasn't quite big enough for him to squeeze through. Pressing himself up against the door, he pushed against the door until he could get through the hole. Upon entering, he saw a black backpack resting in the corner of the room. The bag looked familiar somehow and by getting closer, he knew why. There was a name stitched right into one of the straps.

A. Morgan.

This was his own bag. Hardly able to keep his excitement under control, he carefully dropped the assorted items he had already gathered and hovered over to the bag. After a painstaken minute trying to open the zipper, he looked at what spoils the bag had to offer. The first thing he manageg to pull out was a battered and soaked laptop. He looked forlornly at it. The information that was stored on it would have been just what he needed to remember who he was. It would be impossible to fix. He felt a little choked up, but he kept looking for signs of his past. There were a few bundles off paper that was unreadible, but appeared to have hand written notes and charts. He must have been keeping track of something at some point, but what he had no clue. Pushing past the papers, he found an electric razor. If he was still human there would have been a huge smirk on his face as he thought that he cartainly didn't need that anymore. It gave him a clue of how old he was. Definitly old enough to be shaving, and judging by the brown hairs still in the blades, he wasn't going grey.

Next he pulled out two bottles of potion, an antidote and a paralyze heal. The antidote was useless to a non-biological pokemon, but at least it was some supplies the group could use. There was probably a couple other bottles in there at some point judging by the shattered plastic in the bottom of the bag. The very last thing was a yellow badge in the shape of a circle with two small rod sticking out diagonally and a metal pin on the back. He blinked as he examined it. Is this a gym badge? he thought. I must have won it at some point. I must have saved it as a token. I guess I was a trainer, though I wonder if I won any other badges. If I did, this one must have been the most important. He searched through memories to see if he could remember anything about the token. It probably held the key to an important memory. Then he flashback of some sort. All he could remember was feeling overjoyed and an older man handing it to him. And the words, "Congradulations, you've won this Dynamo Badge."

Alex paused and stared into space, dwelling on the memory. The Dynamo Badge. That was what it was called. Judging by the name it must have been an electric gym. He wondered why that gym would give him a challange as a trainer. Every little thing was important in trying to remeber who he was. From what he could tell, he was a young man who at some point was a trainer and won at an electric gym. He was recently keeping track of something and was on a ship traveling somewhere. Not much to go on, but it was more than what he started with.

He stuck the badge right between his two screws using his magnetic powers and then gathered up the medicine and tokens, glad that the potions had metal handles. All of the stuff was putting a strain on his levitation and hoped that he could relieve some of the weight soon. Just then he heard voices coming from the hallway. Peeking through the door, he saw the Cranidos he saw eariler talking to a Sandshrew. They were all in the same boat. And right now, that was literal. He came through the door, burdened with his items and spoke. "Are either of you BzzzzzT guys a Harry, Aaron or Jacques? I found some stuff BzzzzzT that might belong to you. They where found in these three BzzzzzT rooms." He motioned towards the room directly across from his and the two next to them. "This room BzzzzzT was mine. I haven't gotten around BzzzzzT to checking all of them yet and you might BzzzzzT want to double check your rooms for something significant to BzzzzzT you. Also could you give BzzzzzT me a hand with these? They're weighing me BzzzzzT down." He was glad that there we some other people recovered from the shock. Oddly enough he himself seemed more conserned about his memory loss than the fact that he had turned into a Magnemite. Information must have been important to him. He just hoped that they would learn what they needed.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Lucas the Oshawott
Wishcatcher Forest

As Lucas wandered with Cranidos, who identified himself as Jacques, and the Sanshrew that had followed them into the ship, he was getting increasingly uneasy as the two were bickering with each other until he finally said "Please don't argue you two, we all need to work together if we're gonna find anything here, all right?"

While they were walking through the darkness within the ship, Lucas noticed Jacques and the Sandshrew were walking carefully to avoid the puddles of water that plagued the ship. Lucas himself had been simply walking over them since they got inside.

He wasn't bothered by the puddles, in fact he quite enjoyed walking over them, but he understood that Jacques and the Sandshrew were weakened by water and to be passing through through the puddles unhindered right in front of them made him feel like a show off and that thought made him feel a bit guilty.

At some point the Sandshrew said something about not remembering anything making him feel like 'someone' is missing. Hearing this made Lucas stop and think over what he'd just heard. What the Sandshrew had said made him question the lonely feeling he's been having since he first woke up, like there was someone who was supposed to be there with him but wasn't.

As he thought these things, Lucas began talking out loud "Someone missing? Is that why I feel so alone? Is there someone out there I can't remember anymore, someone important to me?"

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jacques the Cranidos
Wishcatcher Forest

Sure enough when Jacques was just looking away for one moment, and his Sandshrew companion has already found himself a pillow and hugged it to him. Jacques glared a dagger stare at stare at him, out of habit. It wasn't a picnic trip they were on, and the joyful behaviors of Sandshrew were ticking him off. He was about to open his mouth to scold, but then stopped himself in mid way, telling himself he shouldn't bother about those stuff no longer. That Sandshrew must have been a cheerful one when he was human, he sighed, and to scold him right now would just be useless. Instead, he turned around and kept walking ahead. On the contrary, the Oshawott one was slightly more bearable to Jacques, as he walked after the two and fretted over their bickers.

But of course, they could never walk quietly it seemed, as Sanshrew tried to strike a conversation to him. Jacques wasn't here to make friends, and he certainly could have ignore Sandshrew, but somehow he still found himself talking back. "I am no better than you, nothing could be recalled of my past to me right now but those... "He mumbled, looking down at the puddle of water on the floor. In his reflection, he could see a Cranidos staring back at him, and it was himself for now. But as for someone worth remembering, to feel something is missing, he has none. It was a strange and bizarre feelings, that he could tell he had a previous life, but no one to feel missing of. He probably shouldn't anyway, whoever he might be in the last life, Jacques was sure he didn't not had relationship with anyone that could be possibly worth remembering. Relationship and the troubles that come with it were none that Jacques wanted, and surely he didn't need those disconcerting feelings such as jealousy, sadness, grief, and anger all those come with the package of a life with it either.

To him, whoever was in his past was not a concern anymore. He wanted it to stop.

"Come, let's continue searching." He told them both, with a not so much of another warning glare to the Sandshrew, which pretty much said I will slaughter you if you play around again. As they entered the hallway though, he was startled as the Magnemite suddenly floated to them and called out their names. So he was also one of the passengers it appeared, and he seemed to have found those stuff in the rooms, or what was left of it, as he was seen carrying quite a lot. "Indeed, Jacques is I. Thank you my friend. Please, let me help you." He nodded to the Magnemite in appreciation, and came over to help him with the lot, taking the items off him.

As he looked through it, among the unfamiliar stuff there was a checkered handkerchief in cream color, with his name neatly sewn on it in a corner. Upon seeing it, a wave of nostalgia passed through him. He could tell the piece belonged to him, though it was hard to tell any memories that came with it, as if something was missing from his mind. It was just a handkerchief, he shook his head and tried to snap out the uneasy feelings he felt. It was nothing important. But then again, it might come handy, as he snatched it and pressed the water out of the piece of cloth. Maybe the Sandshrew could use it to keep from the cold, or something, he thought. Or maybe he just needed a reason to take it with him, even though it didn't make any sense to Jacques....

"Here, I can let you borrow this if you are still cold" He mumbled to Sandshrew and went around him to tie the handkerchief around his neck. It wasn't like he wanted to keep it, but he didn't wanted to leave it behind either. "Just give it back when you no longer have an use for it."

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Cindy the Chikorita
Wishcatcher Forest
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Heal Pulse

Cindy proceeded along the cargo hold, picking through the wreckage as she went. She soon realized she wasn’t going to be able to carry much though. She didn’t have any fingers or graspers, so she could only care what she could sling over her back or carry in her mouth. And why the heck was her head so… unbalanced?

Cindy yanked a rope out of the tangle of boxes and tools. This could be useful. She twisted around and managed to loop the rope around herself enough to carry it. Onward!

She made her way to the stairs, at an angle, and being two and a half feet shorter than normal, they were not that easy to climb, but eventually she made her way up to the next deck.

This deck looked to be the crew cabins. She poked around trying to push open loose doors and sift through the crews belonging for anything useful that wasn’t totally waterlogged.

What was that sound?

She caught sight of something looking at her in the corner of the a cabin. Cautiously she approached it… a Chikorita? With a rope? Oh… a mirror! That’s why her head felt funny. She was a Chikorita!

Cindy crawled onward. In the crew’s lunchroom she found some apples bobbing about in the shallow saltwater that had collected on one side. She fished one out and realized it was all she was going to be able to carry.

Well, that’s that, she decided heading for the next set of stairs. The passenger cabins should be up just ahead.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Irelan the Zubat
Wishcatcher Forest
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Whirlwind

"My eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyeeeeeees!" Irelan screamed, covering the blue patch of fur above his mouth with the tips of two prehensile wings. "Myyyy eeeeeeyyyyeee-eeye-eeeeeyss!"

Irelan flapped in a circle on what felt like grass and rotting leaves, tossing plant life in the air. Below him, he could feel stilt-like, rigid legs.

"My eeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyeeeeeeeeeessss! My eeeeeeeeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyyyyyyyeeeeesssesss!"

He rememered Bringham Young in the desert, the Unovian Moses, exodus to the promised land.

But Irelan had no women here, no settlers. Unless those faint growls and whispers weren't just peripheral, but calling.

He clutched his tiny, Zubat-sized Book of Mormon to his small, blue, fuzzy chest. He did not know what he was. He did not know who he was. He only knew his mission.

He wrapped his left wing around the book and put its top in his mouth, holding it in place with what felt like two small fangs.

"Argghmngff," Irelan said with resolution. "Lmmf cnfmf mffn."

He flapped. Sight or no sight, he could fly now. He was going higher, high beyond the promise of the shining city, to his own shining planet, shining, now-lost settlers who needed him.

He flapped again.

He let loose a piercing, confusing scream with a seventy-five percent accuracy rate.

He flopped around in a circle on the same patch of wet grass he'd started on.

"Gofffmnf," Irelan said. "Frrf fwwdn wnng."

He had a wooden wing.

"Ffmrg."

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaron the Sandshrew
Wishcaster Forest - The Ship

Jacwues surely started to get annoyed by Aaron. "What have I done wrong?" He asked carefully, as he held the pillow kind of like a shield in front of him. Jacques had handed him a handkerchief the Magnemite had given him, probably a personal belonging, but Aaron refused it. "You'll probably need it yourself....." he muttered. He then noticed the Magnemite spoke his name, and turned his attention towards it. It had something stuck to its body, some shiny badge or something.. "I am Aaron" He said softly. "You know me from somewhere?" A bit too much hope in his voice, hopefully, no one noticed. especially not Jacques. He was getting reeeeeeally scary, and looked like he was about to pop any moment.

Suddenly he heard crazy screaming from somewhere! Something about eyes. "It appears that Zubat just woke up. Should we not be out there for him?" Aaron asked gently.
The poor Zubats screams were like hearing someone being tortured, and Aaron flinched a little. But the others had kept going, and Aaron could now roll a bit, as there wasn't many puddles there. Even though he had to give up on his pillow.. He continued

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex Morgan, Magnemite
S.S. Christine

Alex was relieved when Jacques took away some of his load. It was interesting that one of the passangers turned into a fossil pokemon. It certainly was a little odd that he turned into a pokemon that lived millions of years ago. But then again, it was even odder that he himself turned into a non-living pokemon. He wondered how the pokemon they turned into related to what they were as humans. Jacques seemed a little rough and headstrong which fit with the rock type, the Sandshrew seemed rather timid and looked like it was ready to roll up into a ball and he himself seemed rather analytical fitting the mechanical Magnemite. He would probably have to meet all the other pokemon to see how well they matched up with the pokemon they turned into. This would be rather interesting information. Maybe if they knew why each one of them turned into a certain pokemon, it may help trying to figure out how to turn back into humans.

He just floated by as he watched Jacques hand the handkercheif off to the Sandshrew. He was surprised that the rock type would hand off one of the few shreds of his past life so freely, but the ground type declined the token. Then the mouse like turned to Alex and asked if he knew him. "BzzzzzT no, sorry. I just found something with BzzzzzT your name on it and was looking for its owner." He tilted his body so that the bracelet that was hooked on one of his screws slipped off and landed at Aaron's feet. "I hope this does something BzzzzzT for you. Oh, my name BzzzzzT is Alex, Alex Morgan. Nice to meet you guys. I guess we're all in the same BzzzzzT boat here, quite literally mind you." Just then he wished he had a mouth solely for the desire to crack a grin at the joke.

Just then a sharp screech shot through the ship making Alex wish for the ability he had before he turned into a Magnemite, to be able to cover his currently non-existant ears. Aaron remarked that the Zubat must have just woken up. Alex was impressed that the Sandshrew could identify the pokemon just by the screech, though the fact that the pokemon was screeching about its eyes did give a good clue about who it was. "I'll go check them out, I'm the one who can move the easiest around here. You guys keep searching the cabins. There are still plenty of others outside who can help out, but let's see if I can lend a hand. Figurtively of course." Yeah, he needed a way of showing that he was joking. What could he do beside blink, wave a magnet or spin a screw? He let the thought pass as it wasn't that important at the moment.

He made his way to one of the portholes and looked out at the gathered pokemon. The Zubat was easy to spot due to the freakout it was having. It was an odd scene. The poison type appeared to have some sort of prosthetic wing and had a book held in its mouth. Alex rolled his eye. Zubat used echolocation to tell where they were going. If it had something held in its mouth, of course it wouldn't be able to tell where it was. Also the fact that his knew that fact was another point that he was familiar with pokemon. He felt torn. He knew he should help out, but he had a feeling that even if he had all of his memories, he still wouldn't have a clue how to calm them down. Also there were pressing matters of finding stuff on the ship. But he figured that seeing as he already had his chance of discovering his own stuff, he might as well do something help out the others.

He hovered closer to the downed bat pokemon and spoke. "Hey BzzzzzT, calm down. Listen to me, you flailing BzzzzzT around isn't going to help anyone. All of us are dealing with the BzzzzzT same thing. Just calm down and BzzzzzT we'll talk about it." He felt a little nervous talking with this person for some reason. But he knew that if things went south, he had the type advantage.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Ashton the Eevee
S.S. Christine

Ashton waited for an answer while standing right beside the Axew and Cranidos that were completely ignoring her. She sighed as her hears flicked in irritation. Wow, that didn't take long. Her body was now registering disgust already.

She started to gain control over her legs and made her way to the ship that so many others had been climbing into as of late. Before jumping into the broken depths, she could see a Sandshrew starting to scurry lower and she followed suit. Hopping lower and lower she had to make exact footing or risk falling into the darkness below.

Just as she approached the Sandshrew, a deafening screech pierced the air and resonated in the boat.
"AGH!" She gritted her teeth and tried to cover her ears before falling down on her side on the bottom of the boat.
She could hear the echos somewhat. They seemed to be screeching of eyes and she figured it may've been another pokemon, rather another human, that was in her same position. Except for the fact that...well, she had eyes. Suddenly she was grateful for not being turned into a pokmon with no eyes or rather a cute and adaptable Eevee. She briefly thought of a Grimer or a Trubbish, both pokemon she despised for some reason or another and shuddered.

Just then her fur stood on end from static as a Magnemite levitated by her and up through the hull. That's when she could see the Sandshrew again and padded quickly towards him.

"Hey, hey!" she caught up with him. "Can you tell me what's going on? And what are you doing?" she smiled at the cute pokemon. "Is there anything I can maybe help you with?"

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Lucas the Oshawott
S.S. Christine

Lucas was still thinking over what the Sandshrew had said when suddenly he noticed the Magnemite approach Jacques and Sandshrew and started talking to them. Just as Lucas was about to ask the Magnemite if he had found something that might've belonged to him, he suddenly heard a loud screeching sound coming from outside the ship prompting him to instinctively cover his ears.

Once the sound went away, Lucas saw the Magnemite floating towards the direction the sound came from and was about to call out for him to wait but stopped and looked in the direction he originally came from. Considering the Magnemite had brought something that belonged to Jacques from there, it stood to reason those were the passenger's cabins, one of which Lucas had to have been staying in before all this happened.

Putting the possibility of finding something to mind, Lucas walked down the hallway until he came upon one that didn't look like anyone had entered yet, at least not since the incident. Unsure of whether it was even his cabin or not, Lucas stirred up the courage to look inside.

It was hard to see where everything was due to the dim lighting, but Lucas worked his way through the room until he came upon a large object with a leathery feel to it, which turned out to be a backpack. Eager to find what was inside, he quickly undid the zipper and opened the backpack up. As he looked through the backpack Lucas found several conventional items, almost all of which were damp from the water, a couple of these objects stood out to him.

The first of these items appeared to be a winter scarf, but what made this find so peculiar to Lucas was it's size. The scarf was simply too small to fit a human, in fact it was the perfect size for a Pokemon, particularly one in it's first stage. Lucas decided to try the scarf on himself only to find it barely fit around him, it was clear whatever Pokemon this was meant for had a smaller neck than an Oshawott.

Setting the scarf aside for a moment, it was too cold from the water for him to keep on anyway, Lucas came across another object inside the backpack. It had a feeling of paper and was colorful on one side but appeared white on the other, which lead Lucas to believe it might've been a drawing or photo of some kind.

Whatever it was, everything on the one side was too damaged by the water for Lucas to make any sense of it so he turned it around. Looking at the other side, Lucas saw a few words written on it. As if the darkness of the room wasn't bad enough, the water rendered most of the words illegible except for one Lucas could barely make out. Near the end of the words on one corner of the picture, Lucas read the word, 'Riolu."

"Riolu?" Lucas said to himself out loud. He wasn't even sure that was the word, what with how badly it was smeared by the water along with the rest of the writing, but for some reason it seemed significant. Lucas questioned why the word mattered to him the way it did, especially coming from a damaged picture, and one he had no way of knowing if it was his or not for that matter.

Deciding there was nothing of use left in the backpack, Lucas took the picture and the scarf with him and walked out of the cabin. As he stood in the middle of the hallway, he looked around and wondered if he should check the other cabins as well.

Last edited:

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Jacques the Cranidos
Wishcatcher Forest

Upon Sandshrew's refusal, Jacques had no choice put to put on the handkerchief himself. To his Cranidos body, it was big enough to be a scarf, so he folded it neatly into a triangle shape and put it around his neck, tied with a small knot behind. It suits him, and he understood partly why he would owned one such as this when he was a human.

"Delightful to be acquaintance of you, Alex Morgan." Jacques replied politely to Alex, though not showing any reaction to his joke at all. "As you already know, I'm Jacques, Jacques de Caix d'Hervelois of Sinnoh. You may call me Sir Hervelois or Jacques, but I trust you not to call me Jack. " He continues as he turned to Sandshrew and Oshawott, of which he has known the former by the name Aaron. The last part was probably meant for them too, as he did not qished to be called informally by anyone.

They were interupted by a screech sound from outside, and to his knowledge it was quite smiliar to the sound of Zubat in caves. Alex was quick on the subject and offered to handle the commotion outside, leaving them to continue their search through the ship. "All right, we will take it from here. I will let you know if we find anything". He nodded in agreement and turned away. Jacques could tell that the Magnemite was trying to lighten up the situation by craking jokes, but to him those were quite uncalled for, as he showed no reaction to it once again.

"Come, let's continue our search" He tugged on the Sandshrew and lead them once more across the hallway. Though, it seemed another newcomer has arrived, as he spotted an Eevee approaching Harry. Judging by the voice, a lady she must be, though Jacques would have assumed so. "My lady, we are on an investigation of the scene here. Human you was, I assumed ? If so, please come with us, and we may find some reasons for our current situation." He addressed her politely, but despite the courtesy he was still cold as always. He has never been fond of woman anymore than man, and it didn't make any different that they had another Eevee with them now. The problem still wouldn't be solved if they just hassle around there.

They entered the captain's office, which must have been quite tastefully decorated before it was drowned in salt water. The room has a large desk, bookshelves and a chair, simple and neat, even though by then it was a wreck of mess with papers and books scattering over the floor, handwriting letters smears on them. He surveyed around, hoping to find the captain's diary to see the ship's log, but it would be a hard task considering all those books...

Last edited: