• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legend of the 10 Scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Hello. I decided to write my own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legend of the 10 Scrolls. I thought it was best sharing it with all of you. No mean comments please. So far, I’m planning on making a trilogy of my own mystery dungeon reading series. I’m also planning on making another pokemon series (don’t know what it will be called yet). I decided to make this series comedic while the other one I will be doing is more dramatic. Also to warn you there will be some blood in some parts (but it’s not like you’re actually going to see it), but no cursing of course because it’s against the forum rules. Here are the plot and characters (please don’t be mad at what you’re about to read. It would kind of hurt my feelings a bit). So I felt like sharing it with you guys.
Plot/Prologue- Legends say that the 10 scrolls will lead you to a beautiful island with a temple full of mysterious and valuable treasure. To get each scroll, there are 4 gems you need to unlock each scroll. 6 heroes will take this challenge and become the first ones to succeed.
Characters:
Pichu- The main protagonist. Pichu doesn’t remember who he is or where he came from except one thing. He was once a human. In order to remember again, Pichu must go on the quest to get the 10 scrolls and unlock the temple on the island and remembering about his past.
Tepig- He finds Pichu unconscious covered in sand on a beach. Likes to eat, make food, exploring and find lots of treasure.
Snivy- Wants to be better and cooler than everyone else. Afraid of heights. Like to get into trouble, get into a lot of fights and stealing things.
Oshawott- The only girl pokemon in the group. She is smart and sometimes thinks the other pokemon in the group act stupid. Likes to be in charge, observing things and being intelligent.
Pidove- The scardy cat of the group. Gets scared of even things that aren’t even scary at all. Wants to become the most bravest pokemon. Likes to fly.
Axew- The youngest and the crybaby of the group. Cries when he gets hurt all the time. Likes to play games and being a copy cat.
Chapter 1: The Journey Begins.
“Huh? What… Where am I? What is this place? It… looks like… like a beach. I see… water. Man I’m thirsty” said the pokemon. He looked into his reflection.
“What? Hold on. This can’t be… this… no… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I’M A POKEMON. I’M A HUMAN, NOT A POKEMON! WHAT IS GOING ON?” he shouted. He started to run. Suddenly he tripped on a little rock and knocked himself out against a bigger one.
“Hello? Hello? Anybody there? Oh… You’re awake” said a talking pig with red skin.
“WHAT? OH MY GOSH YOU’RE TALKING” shouted the pokemon.
“Uh… yeah… we all do…” said the pig.
“No… NO!”said the other pokemon all over the place. “WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHY AM I HERE? WHO ARE YOU… Who… am I?” he said.
“Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down. I’m not going to hurt you!” said the talking pig. The other pokemon calmed down.
“Hi. My name is Tepig” said the talking pig. “Hi, nice to meet you”. He said.
“Well hello uhh… Tepig… My name is uhh. I don’t remember…”
“Well you are a Pichu, so I’ll call you Pichu” said Tepig.
“Pichu… That sounds like a nice name” Pichu said. Then Pichu’s stomach growled.
“Oh… Hungry?” said Tepig. “You know come to think of it, I’m kinda hungry myself” he said. “I made some delicious food. But I left it near our home with our Leader. Mewtwo. Let’s go come with me” he said. So they walked to a big house full of lots of pokemon. “We’re here” Tepig said.
“You know. I was a human once…” said Pichu.
“Human?” I’ve never seen a Human before, but I’ve heard of them” Tepig said. “So you have memory loss? Don’t worry. We’ll find out a way to get your memories back.
“Alright” said Pichu.
“Who is this pokemon you have brought here” said the leader, Mewtwo.
“ Oh. This is Pichu. He’s a little shy right now. He doesn’t remember anything. Also, were hungry and so I came to get my food”.
“Here” said Mewtwo and handed him the food.
“Here you go” Said Tepig and gave Pichu a big fruit looking food. He was watching tepig eat his fruit really fast. Then Pichu took a bite of his fruit.
“Hey” Pichu said. “This taste really good”.
“Thanks” said Tepig.
“Would you guys like to go exploring and fine something for me?” said Mewtwo.
“Oh yes. I love finding treasure and exploring!” shouted Tepig.
“Well you 2 aren’t the only ones going” Mewtoo said.
“We’re not” Said Tepig.
“Nope. Say hello to your teammates on all of your mystery dunging” said Mewtoo.

End of Chapter 1. How do you like it so far? Hope this isn't against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.