• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legend of the Ten Scrolls REVISE

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Hello. This is the revise of my Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Legend of the 10 scrolls story. Just like I said in the older version, I thought it was best sharing it with all of you. No mean comments please. I’m planning on making a trilogy of my own mystery dungeon reading series. I’m made another pokemon series called Pokemon: Experimentations. I decided to make this series comedic while the Experimentations I will be doing is more dramatic, bloodier and scarier. Also to warn you there will be some blood in some parts of this too (but it’s not like you’re actually going to see it).
My Pokemon: Experimentations series can be read here: www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?595646 The sequel to Pokemon: Experimentations called Pokemon: Experimentations 2 can be read here: www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?599619. The next sequel, Pokémon: Experimentations 3 can be read here: www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?625514 After you finished reading this fan fic, the side story sequel to this Mystery Dungeon, Journey To The Other Side Of The World fan fic can be read here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?627963

Here are the plot and characters:

Plot- Legends say that the Ten scrolls will lead you to a beautiful island with a temple full of mysterious and valuable treasure. To get each scroll, there are 4 gems you need to unlock each scroll. 6 heroes will take this challenge and become the first ones to succeed.
Characters:
Pichu- The main protagonist. Pichu doesn’t remember who he is or where he came from except one thing. He was once a human. In order to remember again, Pichu must go on the quest to get the 10 scrolls and unlock the temple on the island and remembering about his past.

Tepig- He finds Pichu unconscious covered in sand on a beach. Likes to eat, make food, exploring and find lots of treasure.

Snivy- Wants to be better and cooler than everyone else. Afraid of heights. Like to get into trouble, get into a lot of fights and stealing things.

Oshawott- The only girl pokemon in the group. She is smart and sometimes thinks the other pokemon in the group act stupid. Likes to be in charge, observing things and being intelligent.

Pidove- The scardy cat of the group. Gets scared of even things that aren’t even scary at all. Wants to become the most bravest pokemon. Likes to fly.

Axew- The youngest and the crybaby of the group. Cries when he gets hurt all the time and gets yelled at. Likes to play games and being a copy cat.

Chapter 1: The Journey Begins.

“Huh? What… Where am I?” asked a yellow pokemon. “What is this place? It… looks like… like a beach. I see… water. Man I’m thirsty,” said the pokemon. He looked into his reflection. “What? Hold on. This can’t be… this… no… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I’M A POKEMON. I’M A HUMAN, NOT A POKEMON! WHAT IS GOING ON?” he started to yell. He was shocked. He started to run. Suddenly he tripped on a little rock and knocked himself out against a bigger one.

“Hello? Hello?” asked another pokemon. “Anybody there? Oh… You’re awake” said a talking pig with red skin. He smiled.

“WHAT!? OH MY GOSH YOU’RE TALKING,” shouted the yellow pokemon.

“Uh… yeah… we all do,” said the pig a bit confused.

No… NO!” yelled the yellow pokemon all over the place. “WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHY AM I HERE? WHO ARE YOU… Who… am I?” he asked weirdly.

“Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down! I’m not going to hurt you!” shouted the talking pig. The yellow pokemon calmed down.

“Hi. My name is Tepig,” said the talking pig. “Nice to meet you,” he said.

“Well hello uhh… Tepig… My name is uhh. I don’t remember,” he said with a sad face.

“Well you are a Pichu, so I’ll call you Pichu,” said Tepig and smiled again.

“Pichu… That sounds like a nice name” Pichu said. Then Pichu’s stomach growled.
“Oh… hungry?” asked Tepig with an odd look. “You know come to think of it, I’m kind of hungry myself,” he said. “I made some delicious food! But I left it near our home with our leader, Mewtwo. Let’s go, come with me,” he said. So they walked to a big house full of many pokemon. “Alright, we’re here,” Tepig said.

“You know. I was a human once,” said Pichu.

“Human?” I’ve never seen a human before, but I’ve heard of them,” Tepig said with a weird look. “So you have memory loss? Don’t worry. We’ll find out a way to get your memories back.”

“Alright,” said Pichu and smiled.

“Hello Tepig,” said Mewtwo and smiled. “Who is this pokemon you have brought here?” he asked.

“Oh, this is Pichu. He’s a little shy right now. He doesn’t remember anything,” Tepig said. "Also, were hungry and so I came to get my food.”

“Alright. Be right back,” Mewtwo said. He came back after a minute. “Here,” he said and handed them the food.

“Here you go,” said Tepig and gave Pichu a big fruit looking food. He was watching Tepig eat his fruit really fast. Then Pichu took a bite of his fruit.

“Hey!” Pichu shouted with the fruit in his mouth. “This tastes really good!”

“Thanks!” shouted Tepig. “Hey, let me show you around,” he said.

“Okay,” said Pichu. He smiled. They walked to the bedroom.

“This is where we will sleep,” said Tepig. They walked again and showed Pichu the dining room. “This is where we will eat after we complete our mission. When we finish our mission, we can eat anything and eat as much as you want.” He laughed. “Boy, you should see how much I eat,” Then he showed Pichu the game room. “This is when you have free time. You can play here as much as you want during your free.” They went outside the house. “You can do working activities out here,” he said. Then they went back to Mewtwo.

“Would you guys like to go exploring and find something for me?” asked Mewtwo with a smile.

“Oh yes! I love finding treasure and exploring!” shouted Tepig.

“Well you 2 aren’t the only ones going,” Mewtoo said.

“We’re not?” asked Tepig with a funny look.

“Nope. Say hello to your teammates on all of your missions,” said Mewtwo.

End of Chapter 1.

This chapter was 4 pages in Microsoft word.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 2: Search for the 1st Gem

Pichu and Tepig were greeting their teammates.

“What’s up?” asked one of them. “My name is Snivy,” he said.

“Hello Snivy,” said both Pichu and Tepig. They both smiled.

“Uhh… Um… well… hello. I’m Pidove,” said another teammate.

“Hello Pidove,” said both Pichu and Tepig still smiling.

“Hi there! My name is Axew!” shouted the other one.

“Hello!” shouted Pichu and Tepig.

“HEY! DON’T FORGET ABOUT ME! THE SMART, INTELLIGENT ONE! OSHAWOTT!” yelled the last one with happiness.

“Oops… Hi,” The others said this time.

“Oh man!” whined Tepig. “Do I have to show them around too? I don’t like doing the same things twice in one day. Unless it’s cooking, eating, exploring and finding treasures,” he said. He was smiling in an awkward way.

“No you don’t have to. They already saw this place,” said Mewtwo. “Anyways, these will be you partners,” said Mewtwo. “Let your journey begin!” he shouted. He gave them a map. “This is where the 1st gem is,” he said.

“Look. It’s in that cave just up north of here,” said Tepig. “Alright. Let’s go”. They go outside. “We have to keep going in this trail,” said Tepig looking at the map carefully.

“No I think it’s this way,” said Axew.

“No, it’s this way. We’re going the right way,” said Tepig pointing north.

“No, it’s this way. We’re going the right way,” Axew said copying Tepig.

“Hey, don’t copy me,” Tepig said to Axew with a mean look.

“Hey, don’t copy me,” said Axew copying Tepig again. He started laughing.

“Errr… WILL YOU STOP COPYING ME!? IT’S STARTING TO GET IN MY NERVES! COPY SOMEONE ELSE AND STOP BEING SUCH A JERK! AND WE’RE GOING THE RIGHT WAY!” Tepig yelled.

“But… I just started… copying… you… Wha… WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Axew started crying.

“Tepig! Look what you did!” shouted Oshawott. “You made him cry!”

“Oh… but… I… I didn’t mean to,” Tepig said with a sad face. His ears were down. “Axew, I’m sorry.”

“Oh,” Axew said still sobbing. “I’m sorry for copying you too,” he said and smiled with tears still in his eyes.

“Okay,” said Tepig. “Let’s go this way,” he finally said. They kept walking and found the large cave.

“So this is it?" asked Snivy?

"I believe so,” said Oshawott. They went in the cave.

“Oh… it’s dark here,” said Pidove. “Oh… where’s Axew? He’s gone…”

“BOO!” shouted Axew.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Pidove.

“Axew! That was not funny!” shouted Oshawott.

“Oh… sorry,” said Axew. Then a bunch of Zubats came and they started running.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Pidove. “HELP! HELP!” Suddenly he tripped and fell on Tepig.

“Hey! Watch it… Whoa AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he yelled while falling down to the bottom along with Pidove.

“Oh my, are you two okay?” asked Oshawott.

“Ohhh… ouch,” said Tepig. “I’ll be fine,” he said giving a thumbs up.

Snivy laughed. “You got to admit, that was pretty funny!” he shouted.

“Yeah, I thought it was funny too,” said Axew.

“Well, it wasn’t funny to me,” said Tepig with a mad look.

“Hey I see something glowing. It must be the gem,” said Pichu pointing to the gem.

“Let’s go and steal it,” said Snivy. Then the Zubats started surrounding them.

“Um Snivy. Perhaps that was the wrong thing to say,” said Tepig a little scared.

End of chapter 2.

It was 5 pages on Microsoft word.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 3: The Gem Is Taken

The Zubats were surrounding Pichu, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Pidove and Axew.

“We have you surrounded,” said one of the Zubats who smirked.

“Oh, no. This is not good,” said Pidove scared. The Zubats started attacking them.

“Stay back guys. I’m going to use ember on them!” shouted Tepig. He used ember on them. He got one of the Zubats.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the Zubat in pain.

“I’m about to shoot out water. Stay back guys. Especially you, Tepig!” shouted Oshawott. She used water gun on the Zubats. She got one Zubat.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH! WATER!” yelled the Zubat and spitted out the water.

“I’m going to use vine whip!” shouted Snivy. He used vine whip on a Zubat so hard, the Zubat started bleeding from its mouth.

“Owwwwwwwwwww that hurt!” shouted the Zubat. Pidove was covering his head.

“I’M SCARED, I’M SCARED, I’M SCARED!” yelled Pidove.

“Don’t worry,” said Axew. “I’ll show you how it’s done.” Axew jumped up used scratch on another Zubat.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OW, OW, OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” cried Zubat covering his face full of blood. Axew saw the blood in his hand.

“Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Blood!” Axew shouted.

“Um, Axew, blood is what’s in our bodies,” said Tepig with a confused look.

“Oh…” Axew said. He made a funny face.

The remaining Zubats flew away.

“Let’s get out of here!” shouted one of them. The injured Zubats couldn’t move. A Golbat came.

“I’ll be taking this,” Golbat said and smiled. He took the gem.

“Hey! That’s ours!” shouted Snivy. The Golbat flew in to a larger part of the area. Then he was gone.

“Let’s follow him,” said Oshawott. They went to the larger area. There was a huge bridge. The surrounding areas were pitch black. They were so high that they couldn’t see the floor. Snivy started shaking.

“Snivy, what’s wrong?” asked Pichu. “You’re shaking.”

“Uhh… um… there’s… something I… need to tell you… guys.” said Snivy.

“Let me guess. You’re scared of heights,” said Oshawott with a teasing smile. Snivy nodded his head yes.

“It’s okay, We’ll help you overcome it,” said Pichu. But as they were walking on the bridge, a piece of the bridge fell of under Snivy’s foot.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Snivy hanging on for dear life with his vines.

“I spoke too soon,” said Pichu with an odd look.

“OH MY GOSH, I’M GOING TO FALL! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” yelled Snivy. Tears started to come out of his eyes.

“OH, NO! DO SOMETHING! HE’S GOING TO FALL! HE’S GOING TO FALL!” yelled Pidove flapping his wings all over the place.

“PIDOVE! YOU’RE NOT HELPING!” yelled Tepig angrily. He let out his hand to Snivy. “Grab my hand!” he shouted.

“Alright!” Snivy shouted. He tied his vines around Tepig’s arm Tepig pulled Snivy up. Axew started laughing.

“It’s not funny!” shouted Snivy with tears still in his eyes.

“Alright, let’s go,” said Oshawott pointing to the other side. They went to the other side and found the Golbat with the gem.

“What’s with the screaming?” he asked. “Did the tiny Snivy get scared of falling?” he asked and laughed.

“What did you just call me?” asked Snivy. “You want to say that again?”

“Tiny, tiny, tiny!” Golbat said. Snivy’s face was turning red with anger.

“RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” yelled Snivy. He lunged toward Golbat and attacked him using vine whip. He missed.

“You missed, you missed!” shouted Golbat teasing Snivy. He used wing attack on Snivy. Tepig used ember on Golbat. He also missed. Pichu watched as Golbat attaked his teammates.

“No,” thought Pichu. "He’s hurting my friends. He’s hurting my friends,” he was saying to himself scared. He was watching his teammates getting beaten by the Golbat. “I can’t stand this anymore. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he screamed so loud he used an electric move on Golbat.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Golbat. He was paralyzed.

“Pichu! You did your very first move! Thunder!” shouted Tepig surprised.

“I did? I DID!” Pichu yelled happily. “Come on, Let’s go take the gem now.”

“YAY! WE DID IT! I’M SO HAPPY! WE FINISHED OUR FIRST MISSION!” yelled Tepig. He was so happy, his started waggling his tail. “Come on, let’s go back to Mewtwo!” They went back to Mewtwo.

“So you’ve succeeded in your first mission!” shouted Mewtwo with a smile. I’ll give you guys money as a reward. He gave them money.

“OOOOO. Money. It’s all mine,” said Snivy smiling.

“Hey be nice!” shouted Oshawott. “We have to share the money.” They went to the dining room with the food ready. Everyone sat down.

“Alright, let’s eat!” shouted Tepig and started eating his food.

“This food is really good,” said Pichu.

“I know. I love it!” shouted Axew. After, eating, they went to bed.

“Wasn’t it fun Pichu? We succeeded in our first mission,” said Tepig with a smile.

“Yeah, it was.” Pichu said. “Good night.”

“Good night,” said Tepig. They all went to sleep.

End of chapter 3. This chapter is 5 pages in microsoft word.

Last edited:

ysmr97

Hmmmm....... I do not have the time to read/revise at the moment, but there are a few things that u should watch out for. First off, in my opinion, the font is TOO big. It makes it harder to read. And, they seem long enough, but not 5 pages long. Are you sure you are not using a bigger font in Word? Check the rules, I think it said Times New Roman 12? Lastly, DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!! You can get infracted. Trust me, I have.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I thought double posting with the chapter was allowed because there can only be 1 chapter per post. Anyways...

Chapter 4: A Pokemon Kidnapped

“Wake up, sleepy head,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Ohh…” Pichu complained. “Do we have to get up this early?” he asked.

“Afraid so,” said Tepig. Pichu got up and they walked to the main area where they met up with Snivy, Oshawott, Pidove and Axew.

“Alright, here is your next mission,” said Mewtwo. “The second gem is just south of here. Here’s the map for it.” He gave the map to Tepig. “Let your second mission begin.”

“All right, let’s go and get this gem,” said Snivy. They packed some berries with them. Then they went outside.

“All right, we have to keep going south…” Tepig started to say until a Lillipup came.

“HELP, HELP!” the Lillipup shouted and ran to the team.

“What is it?” asked Oshawott.

“My big brother, Herdier, he’s in big trouble!” Lillipup. “We got attacked by two Timburrs, just outside that cave. They took him in there,” she pointed to that cave.

“Hey, isn’t that cave where the second gem is?” asked Pidove.

“Yeah, it is,” said Axew.

“Alright, then let’s go,” said Pichu. “Don’t worry, we’ll find your brother,” he said to Lillipup.

“Oh, thanks,” said Lillipup. She was happy. They went in the cave. A Purrloin came.

“What are you punks doing here?” asked the Purrloin.

“Listen, we don’t have time for this!” shouted Tepig. “We’re looking for a Herdier and two Timburrs. Have you seen them?” he asked.

“They’re deep in the bottom of this cave,” said Purrloin. “But you’re not going there without a fight,” she said.

“Fine,” said Tepig and rolled his eyes. He used ember on Purrloin but missed. Purrloin jumped off the wall and landed on Tepig. Tepig fell on the floor real hard.

“OWWWW!” yelled Tepig holding his head in pain.

“Hey, how dare you do that to Tepig!” shouted Axew. He used scratch on Purrloin, but also missed.

“Scratch. What a weak move. I’m going to cut your face!” she shouted and used cut on Axew’s face.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” yelled Axew. He put his hands on his face and then saw the blood on his hands. “I’m bleeding… it hurts… WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he started to cry.

“Axew, are you okay?” shouted Oshawott. Then she looked at Purrloin. “You son of a…”

“Hey watch your mouth missy!” shouted Purrloin. She was about to attack Oshawott when she got vine wiped by Snivy.

“You may be a fast Pokemon, but you sure didn’t look behind you,” said Snivy. He started chocking Purrloin with his vines.

“Snivy, you’re going to kill her!” shouted Pichu.

“I don’t care, she shouldn’t have attacked us!” shouted Snivy. Pichu used thunder on Snivy.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! OKAY I’LL STOP!” yelled Snivy. He had tears coming from his eyes from the thunder. He let go of Purrloin.

“Okay, you win,” said Purrloin. “You can go now,” she said.

“Axew, have this oran berry, it will heal your injuries faster,” said Oshawott and she smiled.

“Thanks,” said Axew and stopped crying. He ate the oran berry in one gulp. “Okay, I feel better now!” he shouted.

“Um. Axew, you still have blood on your face,” said Pidove with a frightened look.

“Oh, oops,” Axew said and wiped all the blood off his face with his hands. “Now I’m good.”

“Hurry, we need to find my brother!” shouted Lillipup.

“Okay, let’s run!” shouted Tepig. They ran to the bottom of the cave and saw a Herdier and two Timburrs.

“Big brother!” shouted Lillipup.

“Lillipup, what are you doing here?” asked Herdier. “You shouldn’t have come here,” he said.

“Ha ha ha, too late!” shouted one of the Timburrs. They came and started attacking the team.

“Take this!” shouted Oshawott and used water gun on them but missed. “What, I missed?” she asked.

“Oh yes you did. TAKE THIS!” one of the Timburrs yelled and he used pound on her. Oshawott hit the floor so hard, she started bleeding from her mouth. She wiped the blood off her mouth.

“You’ll pay for that!” Oshawott shouted.

“I’ll take it from here Oshawott!” shouted Tepig. Tepig jumped and was about to use ember on the Timburr, but Timburr hit Tepig in the stomach with his lumber. Tepig hold his stomach in pain and blood coughed out of his mouth.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tepig yelled. He was still coughing up blood.

“Tepig! Oh, no!” shouted Pidove. He was scared. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he yelled and used air cutter on both Timburrs.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the Timburrs. They both got knocked down.

“Pidove… that… was… brave… of… you,” said Tepig still holding his stomach in pain. Oshawott ran to him and handed out an oran berry. “But… you’re… also… hurt,” said Tepig.

“Don’t worry. You need it more than I do. Here,” said Oshawott. She gave him the oran berry. Tepig ate it really fast. He got up.

“Okay, Herdier are you okay?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Herdier. “Look, I’ve found something,” he said and showed the team the 2nd gem.

“It’s the gem! We need it!” shouted Snivy.

“Snivy, be nice to Herdier!” shouted Oshawott.

“Here, it’s yours,” said Herdier and gave the gem to Oshawott. They left the cave.

“Hey, you think we’ll see each other again?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah, I hope we will,” said Lillipup and smiled.

“Okay, bye!” shouted Axew. They waved bye to each other. The team went back to Mewtwo.

“Wow, I see you guys succeeded already,” said Mewtwo with a smile. “Here is more money as your reward.”

“Alright!” they all said. They went to the dining room. The team ate their food.

“Man, I’m full,” said Tepig holding his belly.

“Me too,” said Axew also holding his belly. "It was delicious."

“Glad you guys are liking it,” said Oshawott and smiled really hard. Then they went to the bedroom.

“Another mission finished,” said Tepig.

“I like these missions. So much adventure,” said Pichu. “Goodnight, Tepig,” he said.

“I like going to adventures too,” said Tepig. “Alright, good night,” he said and they all went to sleep. End of chapter 4.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
First...
ysmr97 said:
Lastly, DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!! You can get infracted. Trust me, I have.

Where do you see a double post? Double posting (if it is) a chapter is allowed Anyway.

Tepig Pignite Emboar969 said:
“Wake up, sleepy head,” said Tepig smiling.

Comma between "Tepig" and "smiling"

“I like these missions. So much adventure,” said Pichu “Goodnight, Tepig,” he said.

Pichu needs a period after it. I would review more but GTG.

ysmr97

I am sorry. I didn't know about the double-post chapter thing.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 5: A Surprise for Tepig

“Alright you, get up,” Tepig told Pichu and laughed.

“Oh… I really hate getting up this early,” whined Pichu. After a minute, Pichu got up. “Okay, I’m ready,” he said. They went to the main hall.

“Here is your next mission,” said Mewtwo. “The 3rd gem is northwest of here. It is yet, in another cave. Here is the map.” He showed the team the map of where the 3rd gem is. “Oh also, I have assigned this mission to another pokemon, but here teammates were busy. I told her not to go, but she insisted. So she went alone.”

“So, while we get this 3rd gem, we are going to find her?” asked Tepig.

“Yes,” said Mewtwo. “Also, a heads up, you’re going to like her,” he told Tepig.

“I uh… uh… I uh… will like her?” Tepig said with a confused look.

“Yeah, you will,” said Mewtwo and smiled.

“Ooo, something tells me something big is going to happen,” said Snivy.

“I wonder what?” said Oshawott. She made a weird smile.

“Let you mission begin!” shouted Mewtwo. Just like last mission, they packed berries with them. Then they went outside.

“Alright, so Mewtwo said it’s up northwest of here,” said Pichu. They kept walking in that direction.

“So Tepig… why do you think Mewtwo said you were going to like this pokemon?” asked Pichu.

“I don’t know… yet,” said Tepig quietly.

“I bet it’ll be good,” said Axew and laughed.

“She can’t go on a mission all by herself,” said Oshawott.

“I would go on a mission by myself,” said Snivy.

“Um yeah, says the one that’s afraid of heights,” said Tepig and laughed.

“It’s not funny!” shouted Snivy. Tepig made a big grin. “Stop it!” Snivy shouted again. Tepig was still grinning. “You know… I GIVE UP FOR NOW!” he yelled. 30 minutes have passed and the team is still walking.

“Oh… how long is this going to take?” asked Pidove.

“I don’t know,” said Axew. “We just have to keep walking… oh! Were here!” he shouted.

“Okay, let’s go in,” said Tepig. So they went in the cave. A few Woobats came.

“You’re not escaping this time piggy!” shouted one of them.

“Wait… you’re acting like I’ve been here before,” said Tepig with a weird look.

“Listen, we’re not stupid. We know what you want already. A gem, and you decided to bring a team with you,” said another Woobat.

“Hey, how do you know about that?” asked Snivy with a mad look.

“Oh, we know a lot of things,” said another Woobat. “Now die!” They used gust on the team.

“Take this!” shouted Tepig and used ember on a Woobat.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the burned Woobat.

“I’m going to use thunder! Stand back!” shouted Pichu. He used thunder. Its power was so much that it got all the other Woobat. They laid there, paralyzed.

“Tepig, I need to talk to you,” said Oshawott.

“What is it, Oshawott?” asked Tepig.

“They think they saw you before… and Mewtwo said that you were going to like the pokemon that Mewtwo send all alone… Oh my gosh!” Oshawott shouted. “Do you know what this means!?”

“What?” asked Tepig with a confused look. “Oshawott I don’t understand…”

“Help! Help me!” shouted a pokemon.

“No, in fact, I’ll show you! The voice is coming from here!” Oshawott shouted and walked toward the pile of rocks.

“Oshawott, use your water gun to remove the rocks!” shouted Tepig.

“Hey, what’s going on?” asked Pidove.

“A surprise is happening. A surprise for Tepig,” said Oshawott smiling. She used water gun on the rocks. The rocks moved out of the way. Laying there was a female Tepig. Tepig looked at the female Tepig in shock. He couldn’t move. The female Tepig was injured.

“Tepig, get her up,” said Oshawott.

“Oshawott… you knew… yow knew she was a female Tepig,” said Tepig still surprised.

“Yup, I did,” said Oshawott and she smiled. Tepig got the female Tepig up.

“Oshawott, give her an oran berry,” said Tepig.

“Okay,” said Oshawott and she gave the female Tepig and oran berry. She ate it.

“Thanks,” said the female Tepig. She smiled at Tepig. Tepig was blinking his eyes a few times and blushed.

“Uhh… um… Alright. Let’s keep going,” said Tepig. They went down to where 2 Swoobats waited.

“Oh, so there are two of you,” said one of them, referring to the Tepigs.

“Yeah, is that a problem?” asked Tepig.

“Yes, that’s a problem,” said the other one. “The problem is, one of you is going to watch the other one DIE!” he yelled. Then they started attacking.

“Oh, no you don’t,” said Snivy and used vine whip on both of them but missed. The Swoobats used air cutter on him.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOW!” yelled Snivy and started bleeding from his mouth. “You scum will pay for making me bleed!” he shouted as he wiped the blood off his face. “RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” He tried to use vine whip again, but missed again.

“We aren’t dealing with you! We want the female Tepig!” shouted one of the Swoobats. He went toward the female Tepig and used air cutter on her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the female Tepig and flew across the area, hit her head on a rock and got knocked out.

“NOOOOOOO!” yelled Tepig.

“Awww, is her boyfriend angry?” asked one of the Whoobat, making fun of what happened. Tepig’s face became red with anger. “Let’s kill her!” the Swoobat shouted and was going for the female Tepig.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WON’T LET YOU HURT HER!” yelled Tepig with anger. He ran and put his mouth on one of Swoobat’s wings and broke it.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the Swoobat and was holding his broken wing in pain.

“YOU! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!” yelled the other Swoobat. He used air cutter on Tepig, but missed.

“I’M NOT LETTING YOU HURT HER EITHER!” he yelled and he used a new move, flamethrower on the Swoobat.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT BURNS! IT BURNS!” cried the Swoobat. He laid on the floor unconscious. Tepig’s anger stopped.

“Whoa, Tepig. That was pretty… well… strong,” said Pichu. “You just showed all of us that you really care and love her.”

“Oh… I’m blushing,” said Tepig and blushed.

The female Tepig got up. She walked towards Tepig and smiled.

“Thanks, for saving me,” she said.

“Uhh… you are… um welcome,” said Tepig. Tepig took the 3rd gem. “Alright, let’s go back.” Before they went back to Mewtwo, The female Tepig said goodbye.

“It’s been nice meeting you guys,” she said. She looked at Tepig “You’re cute.” Tepig look at her in a funny way.

“Oh uhhh…. Thank you….” Tepig started blushing even more and sat down.

“Awww man I’m jealous,” complained Snivy.

“Don’t worry. I’ll find girlfriends for all of you one day,” The female Tepig said. She looked at Tepig again. “I’m glad I met you.” She kissed Tepig on the cheek. Then she waved goodbye. Tepig made weird noises before he fainted.

“Somebody, get him up!” shouted Oshawott.

“I’ll pick him up!” shouted Axew and he picked up Tepig. “Ohhh. He’s heavy.” They went back to Mewtwo when Tepig woke up.

“Oh… huh? Where am I?” Tepig asked, confused.

“I see your awake,” said Mewtwo, smiling.
“Yeah, I met someone today,” Tepig said.

“I know, I was watching,” Mewtwo said.

“Hey, hey I don’t like pokemon spying on me!” shouted Tepig and they all laughed.

“Here is more money as your reward,” said Mewtwo.

“ALRIGHT!” they all yelled. They went to the dining room to eat. They ate a lot of food each. Then they went to bed.

“You know I’m glad you met someone like her,” Pichu told Tepig.

“Me too, but I wish I could be with her longer,” Tepig said. “Anyways, good night,” he told Pichu.

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they all went to sleep. End of chapter 5.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 6: The 4th Gem

“Time to wake up Mr.” said Tepig, smiling.

“Oh… Thanks for waking me up,” said Pichu, half-asleep. After a minute, he got up. “Let’s go,” he said. Then they went to the main hall and met up with the others.

“Alright,” said Mewtwo. “One more gem before you can go search the first scroll.”

“Oh boy, I can’t wait,” said Snivy and smiled.

“Here is the map to where the gem is,” said Mewtwo and handed the map to Tepig.

“Look, it’s just down southeast of here,” said Tepig.

“Alright, let your mission begin,” said Mewtwo. Like usual, the team packed berries with them. After that, they went outside. The team looked at the map.

“Okay,” said Tepig and pointed southeast. “We have to go this way.”

“I can’t wait until we get this gem so we can get the first scroll!” shouted Axew.

“Me too!” shouted Oshawott. While they were walking to the yet another cave where the 4th scroll is, the team continued talking. “So Tepig, are you going to go out on a date with the female Tepig one day? Oshawott asked and smiled.

“Oh… well… um uh… well… I hope so,” said Tepig and blushed. “I would like to go on a date with her.”

“Okay, I just wanted to know,” said Oshawott and smiled.

“I hope that when I get a girlfriend, I want her to also be cute and pretty,” said Snivy and smiled. “I also want to go on a date with her.”

“I hope the same for you too,” said Oshawott and smiled even more. “I hope you’ll go on a date with a girl Snivy.” Finally, after a hour walking, southeast, they find the cave.

“Okay, we’re here,” said Tepig. “Shall we go in?”

“Well, duh we have to,” said Snivy.

“Alright you don’t have to act like an idiot!” shouted Tepig.

“Whoa whoa whoa, calm down, pork chop!” shouted Snivy.

“What? WHAT… DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?” yelled Tepig. His face was getting red with anger.

“PORK CHOP!” yelled Snivy.

“DON’T CALL ME PORK CHOP!” yelled Tepig. He jumped, landed on Snivy and used flamethrower on his face.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OKAY I’M SORRY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Snivy. His face was burned and lots of tears started coming out of eyes.

“Boys, that’s enough!” shouted Oshawott. She gave Snivy a rawst berry. “Here,” she said. Snivy ate the rawst berry.

“Thanks,” Snivy said and his tears stopped coming out.

“Okay, I want you two to say sorry to each other,” said Oshawott.

“Sorry I called you pork chop,” said Snivy.

“I’m sorry I burned your face,” said Tepig.

“Okay, problem solved?” asked Oshawott. “Alright, let’s go.” They went in the cave.

“Are caves always this dark…?” Pidove started to ask when suddenly 2 rattatas came.

“No one walks beyond this point without a fight!” shouted one of them.

“Okay then, I’ll fight ya!” shouted Snivy. Snivy used vine whip on them but missed. “Oh, I don’t believe this!”

“You’re going to have to!” shouted the other one. The Rattata bit Snivy in the hand hard.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU PIECE OF… YOU… FREAKING RODENT!” yelled Snivy. His hand started bleeding a lot.

“You’ll pay for that!” shouted Tepig. He used flame thrower on one of the Rattata’s face.

“OWOWOWOWOW MY FACE, MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!” the Rattata shouted.

“LIKE IT WAS BEAUTIFUL IN THE FIRST PLACE!” yelled Snivy, holding his hand full of blood.

“How are you do that to my brother!” shouted the other Rattata. “I’ll show you how I can really hurt your teammate!” She went after Pidove.

“AHHH!” Pidove screamed and covered his head.

“I’m not letting you do that!” shouted Axew and used scratch on the Rattata.

“AHHH, YOU LITTLE PUNK!” yelled the Rattata as he started bleeding from his face.

“Take this!” shouted Tepig. He stomped on the Rattata’s head so hard, the Rattata got knocked out of it.

“Wow, um okay, should we keep going?” asked Pichu.

“Wait,” said Oshawott and gave Snivy an oran berry. Snivy ate the oran berry with his hand and his other hand healed. “Okay, now we can go,” she said.

“Wait, um Tepig, you got blood on your feet,” said Pichu.

“I do? Eww! It’s from that Rattata!” Tepig shouted.

“Here, I’ll help ya get it off! But don’t say I didn’t warn you!” Oshawott shouted.

“Oshawott, what are you going to do?” asked Tepig with a scared face. Oshawott used water gun on Tepig’s feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OSHAWOTT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU KNOW WATER TYPES ARE SUPER EFFECTIVE ON FIRE TYPES, LIKE ME! AND I DON’T LIKE WATER!” yelled Tepig and used flamethrower on his feet to get the water away.

“Wait… What?” asked Pichu. “If you don’t like water, then what do you drink when you’re thirsty?”

“I drink LAVA!” shouted Tepig with a scary face and smiled.

“EWWWWWW GROSS!” yelled Axew.

“It’s not gross!” shouted Tepig. “Since water can kill us fire types, we drink and bathe in lava. Besides, lava can also get rid of blood. Also, only we fire types can bathe and drink lava. Anyone else that does, will DIE!”

“Oh, that’s horrible!” shouted Pidove. “Wait… but if water can kill fire types, then why do fire types cry water out and not lava?” he asked with a confused look.

“Well… that’s… different,” said Tepig. “Can we keep going now?” he asked.

“Alright, let’s go,” said Oshawott. “Also, I did that because so your feet won’t smell."

“My feet didn’t smell,” said Tepig. “Also, is that was another reason you did that, why didn’t you use water gun on them too. They’re feet might smell too.”
“Oh… do my feet smell?” asked Axew and smelled his own feet.

“No, I don’t think they do,” said Oshawott as she closed her eyes and smiled. Then she opened them. “Okay, let’s finally go now.” So they kept going deep in the cave where they encountered a Raticate.

“So, is it the six of you that hurt my sons!?” shouted the Raticate. “You’ll die for that!” She tried to bite Pichu, but missed.

“Take this, you ugly rat!” shouted Pichu. He used thunder on the Raticate.

“DID YOU JUST CALL ME UGLY!? NO ONE CALLS ME THAT!” yelled the Raticate. Be broke free of the thunder and slapped Pichu.

“No, Pichu!” shouted Snivy. He used vine whip on the Raticate and missed. “WHY DO I KEEP MISSING NOW!?” he yelled. “I’M NOT MISSING AGAIN!” Then he used a new move, Leaf Tornado.

“Whoa, whoa, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried the Raticate. She hit the wall and got knocked out.

“Snivy, you learned a new move!” shouted Pidove.

“Alright, what are you guys waiting for? Get the gem!” shouted Snivy.

“Oh… right!” shouted Tepig. Tepig took the gem. “Pichu, are you okay?” he asked.

“Ouch… yeah,” Pichu said as he got up. “Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo.” They went back to Mewtwo.

“Congratulations! You will now get the first scroll first thing tomorrow!” shouted Mewtwo. “As your reward, more money! But it will be something bigger tomorrow!”

“HURRAY!” yelled the team. Then they went to the dining room to eat. Tepig took a drink of lava.

“Hey how does the bowl not burn through when lava is inside?” asked Pichu.

“Oh… well… I guess Mewtwo somehow made the bowls so that it won’t burn through,” said Tepig and laughed. The rest of the team laughed. Then they went to bed. “I can’t wait for tomorrow,” said Tepig.

“Yeah, me too,” said Pichu and smiled. “Hey, do you think that I will get my memories back soon?” he asked.

“I hope so,” said Tepig. “Goodnight.”

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 6.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 7: The First Scroll

“Alright! Wake up! Time to find the First Scroll!” shouted Tepig.

“Oh… I can’t… wait,” said Pichu, half asleep. “Okay, let’s meet with the others,” she said. They met up with the others.

“This is you first big mission,” said Mewtwo. “Your mission is to find the first scroll which is located in a forest up north of here.” He gave the team the map of where the first scroll is. “It won’t be easy, so be careful. Let the big mission begin!” The team packed the 4 gems they need to get the scroll and more berries.

“Okay team, let’s do this!” shouted Oshawott. They went outside and walked north.

“I can’t wait to see what the scroll looks like!” shouted Snivy.

“Me too!” shouted Axew. “I bet it is big!”

“I want to get my hands on it!” shouted Pidove and started flapping his wings in excitement.

“Whoa okay, calm down,” said Tepig. “We all want to see it, but we have to wait until we find it.

“Oh… okay,” said Pidove and his flapping stopped. “Okay, I’m calm now.”

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Tepig. ‘We should almost be at the forest now.” After an hour of walking, the team finds the forest. “Alright, were here.” They enter the rain forest. Suddenly, two Pidgeys came out of nowhere and used gust on the team. Everyone flew.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” they all yelled. They scattered across the area.
“Is everyone alright?” asked Oshawott. She then noticed her scalchop missing. “My scalchop! Where is it!?” she shouted. She began looking for it when one of the Pidgeys found her.

“You’re not leaving this forest alive!” The Pidgey shouted. The Pidgey used gust again on Oshawott and Oshawott flew again. Luckily, she flew to where her scalchop was laying.

“Oh yeah,” said Oshawott with a smile. She picked up her scalchop.

“Now die!” shouted the Pidgey when he was about to use gust again.

“I DON’T THINK SO!” yelled Oshawott and she used a new move, razor shell, on the Pidgey.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Pidgey. He was covering his face full of blood.

“See ya!” shouted Oshawott. She ran toward the other Pidgey who was fighting Pichu. The Pidgey used one of his wings to slap Pichu in the face.

“OW!” cried Pichu as he fell on the floor.

“Oh, well look who we have here!” shouted the Pidgey when he notice Oshawott. He flew towards Oshawott when Pichu used thunder on the Pidgey.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” cried the Pidgey a lot. A few seconds after Pichu stopped, the Pidgey laid on the floor unconscious.

“Thanks,” said Oshawott. “Who knows what could have happened if you didn’t do that.”

“You welcome,” said Pichu and smiled. “Let’s go find the others.”

“Alright,” said Oshawott. They kept walking they found Tepig holding his head. “Are you alright?” Oshawott asked.

“My head hurts a little,” said Tepig. “But I’ll be fine. Let’s go find the others.” They kept walking where they found Snivy.

“I’m mad they did that!” shouted Snivy.

“Well they won’t be bothering us anymore,” said Oshawott and laughed.

“Hey I think we found something!” shouted somebody. It was Pidove. They ran to where Pidove and Axew were.

“There’s something written here,” said Pichu. “It says to put four gems here to unlock the passage way to the scroll.”

“We have to put the four gems here,” said Tepig. “Let’s do it.”

“Okay,” said Oshawott. They placed the four gems that they had into where they belonged and the door in front of them opened.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” asked Snivy. “Let’s go.” They went to the passage way when all of a sudden the two Pidgeys came out of nowhere again and both slapped Axew in the face. Axew got thrown to a tree, hit his head and fell on the floor.

“Owwww… my head… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Axew holding his head.

“YOU MINDLESS IDIOTS!” yelled Oshawott. “I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET YOU EVER DID THAT!”

“Boo hoo!” shouted the Pidgey that was still bleeding from his face. “How about I make you regret you made me bleed! The Pidgey and Oshawott collided when Oshawott cut one of the Pidgey’s wings off with razor shell.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY FRAKING WING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried the Pidgey. He started bleeding a lot and lots of tears were coming out of his eyes. “IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He fell on the floor.

“OH GOSH! WHAT DID YOU DO!?” cried the other Pidgey as he flew toward the very badly injured Pidgey.

“Oh man… I didn’t… I didn’t think it would go this far,” said Oshawott. She ran and gave the injured Pidgey an oran berry. “Here, this will help you heal your injuries and grow your wing back.

“OKAY!” yelled the injured Pidgey in pain. He used his other wing to eat the oran berry. His wing grew back and he was no longer injured. He wiped the blood and tears off his face. “Thanks.”
“Now promise, you won’t hurt anybody again,” said Tepig.

“Alright,” both Pidgeys said and they flew away.

“Okay, let’s go,” said Snivy. They kept going and found a scroll.

“There it is!” shouted Pidove. He ran toward the Scroll. “It reads: This is the scroll of happiness. It will bring you happiness when finding the other nine scrolls. The other nine scrolls are scrolls of other emotions. But you won’t find out what emotions they are until you find the scrolls. You need four gems for each to unlock each one. One you have all ten of them, you will go to the island to unlock the temple to earn something special. Good luck.”

“Okay, so there are nine other scrolls,” said Tepig. “And we need gems for those too. Okay, let’s take it!” he shouted. He took the scroll when the place started to crumble.

“Let’s get out of here!” shouted Pidove. They ran and ran and ran until they got out of the no longer forest.

“We did it… YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO! WE DID IT HAHA!” yelled Tepig in excitement and happiness. He started jumping up and down and started waging his tail.

“And you told me to calm down,” said Pidove with a confused look.

“Ohh… sorry,” said Tepig, smiling. He calmed down. “Let’s go back to Mewtwo.” They went back to Mewtwo.

“Congratulations! You have found the first medal. Here is your ultimate prize!” shouted Mewtwo. He gave them jewels.

“Ooo… pretty,” said Axew.

“Let’s put them in our room!” shouted Snivy. They took all the jewels and put them in their room.

“Okay, I’m hungry! Let’s eat!” shouted Tepig. They all ran to the diner room where Tepig was the first one to eat. He was eating pretty fast.

“Whoa, slow down!” shouted Pichu who then started to eat next. ‘You might choke!”

“Oh don’t worry!” shouted Tepig with food still in his mouth! “I won’t!”

“Tepig, don’t talk with your mouth full!” shouted Oshawott.

“Ohh… sorry,” said Tepig and swallowed his food. Then everyone else ate. Then they went to bed.

“I’m very happy we have the first scroll. I can’t wait to get the others,” said Tepig.

“Me too,” said Pichu.

“Okay, goodnight,” said Tepig.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu and went to sleep. End of chapter 7.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 8: The Bullies Learn a Lesson

“Okay Pichu, wake up,” said Tepig and smiled.

“I really don’t like waking up this early,” complained Pichu.

“You little baby, back off!” shouted someone in the main area.

“What’s going on?” asked Pichu.

“Let’s go check it out,” said Tepig. They went to the main hall where a Trubbish, Archen and Vanillite were bullying Pidove and Axew. Mewtwo wasn’t in the main hall. Trubbish took a jewel from Axew.

“Hey, that’s mine!” shouted Axew, trying to get the jewel from Trubbish.

“Hey, leave us alone,” said Pidove, with a scared face.

“Make us!” shouted the Trubbish.

“Yeah, make us!” shouted both the Archen and Vanillite. Trubbish pushed Axew to the ground.

“Owww… that hurt… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Axew said and started crying.

“Awww… is the crybaby crying?” asked Archen and laughed.

“Hey, that no way to treat Pidove and Axew, you give that back, NOW!” shouted Tepig.

“Ooooo, I’m scared,” said the Trubbish sarcastically. “What are you going to do, burn me?” he said and laughed.

“Yes, if you don’t stop!” Tepig shouted.

“I’m going make you wish you haven’t messed with us…” Archen started to say, when suddenly Mewtwo came in.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” yelled Mewtwo. “GO DO YOUR DUTY, THE THREE OF YOU!”

“Ohh… uhh… yes… Mewtwo…” said Vanillite with a scared look in his face. The three of them left and threw back the jewel at Axew. Axew picked it up. Trubbish made an “It’s not over yet” look.

“Sorry about that, I’m not allowed to say this to anyone, but they are such jerks,” said Mewtwo with a mad face.

“Tell me about it,” said Oshawott, just coming in along with Snivy.

“They’re going to get their butts kicked one day,” said Snivy. “Anyways, what’s our mission?” he asked.

“Well, now that you have one of the scrolls, you’ll also need to get gems for the other ones too,” said Mewtwo. “Your next mission is to get one of the gems for the next scroll. Here’s the map of where it is.” He handed out the map to the team.

“Oh, it’s east of here,’ said Axew, who stopped crying. He was still upset. Pichu looked at Axew.

“Axew, I know you’re sad and upset of what just happened, but I’ll tell you that one day, we will teach them a lesson,” said Pichu and smiled.

“Okay,” said, Axew who also smiled.

“Alright,” said Mewtwo. “Let your mission begin!” he shouted. The team packed berries before they left. Trubbish, Archen and Vanillite were watching them and listening to the team’s conversation.

“Hey, I have an idea,” said Trubbish.

“What is it?” asked Archen.

“We’re going to sneak our way out of here and follow those wimps,” said Trubbish and smiled.

“Oh, great idea!” shouted Vanillite.

“Keep your voice down!” whispered Trubbish.

“Oh… sorry,” said Vanillite.

“We’re going to follow them, without them noticing us, and once they find and take the gem, well attack them and steal it,” whispered Trubbish and make an evil laugh.

“Nice,” said Archen. “Let’s do it.”

“Alright,” said Trubbish. They went outside without Mewtwo noticing them. Meanwhile, the team is walking east to where the next gem is.

“So Mewtwo said that the next gem is in this direction,” said Tepig pointing east.

“Okay, then let’s keep going in that direction,” said Snivy. Oshawott looked at Axew.

“Still thinking about what happened before?” asked Oshawott.

“Yeah,” said Axew. “I was so mad, that I wanted to hurt them. But I couldn’t, I was so scared.” He started crying again. Oshawott started to hug Axew, put her hand on Axew and started moving it.

“It’s okay Axew,” said Oshawott. “Everything is going to be okay.”

“You sure?” asked Axew with tears still in his eyes.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” said Oshawott and smiled. She let go of Axew. Axew wiped the tears off his face. “Okay let’s keep going,” Oshawott said.

“Hey, I think I see a cave there,” said Pidove. “That must be where the gem is.”

“Okay, then let’s go in,” said Tepig. They went in the cave. After entering the cave, Trubbish, Archen and Vanillite walked to the enterence of it.

“Okay, this is where those wimps went,” said Trubbish.

“Shall we go in?” asked Vanillite.

“Well duh, stupid, of course,” said Archen with a mad face.

“Oh… uh… okay,” said Vanillite.

“Alright, let’s go in and beat those weaklings up!” shouted Trubbish. They too, went in the cave. Meanwhile, further down in the dark cave, the team is fighting some Digletts.

“Don’t worry, Snivy and I can beat them all in one go!” shouted Oshawott. Oshawott used water gun on one of the Digletts while Snivy used leaf tornado on another.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried the Digletts before they got knocked out.

“Look, there’s another one using dig!” shouted Pichu. The Diglett got up and scratched one of Tepig’s legs.

“AHHHHH! MY LEG!” Tepig cried. His leg started to bleed and was holding his leg in pain. Pichu used thunder on the Diglett.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!” cried the Diglett. He was paralyzed and couldn’t move. Tepig walked up to Oshawott, limping with tears in his eyes do to the injury.

“Here,” Oshawott said and gave Tepig an oran berry. Tepig ate the oran berry and the injury healed. Tepig wiped the tears off his face and the blood off his leg.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Tepig. They kept going to the bottom of the cave. Meanwhile, Trubbish, Archen and Vanillite were in the cave when they saw the three Digletts on the floor.

“Who did this to you?” asked Trubbish.

“Those… those six… pokemon attacked us… we… tried… not to let them… pass… but we failed…” said one of the Digletts.

“Trubbish, maybe those wimps aren’t weak after all…” Vanillite started to say.

“Shut up!” shouted Archen. “They may look strong, but they are sure weak to us!”

“Yeah!” shouted Trubbish. “Those weaklings are no match for us!”

“Oh… um… yeah they’re weak,” said Vanillite, a little scared.

“Alright, let’s keep going,” said Trubbish and made the evil laugh again. At the same time, the team found the gem.

“Look! It’s the gem!” shouted Pidove.

“Okay, let’s take it…” Snivy started to say.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the weakling wimps who have just found the gem!” shouted Trubbish.

“Oh no,” said Pidove, scared.

“YOU! WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING HERE!?” yelled Tepig. “HOW DID YOU FIND US!?”

“We snuck out!” shouted Archen. "And we’re about to take that gem!”

“Oh no you won’t!” shouted Snivy. Axew was shaking with fear.

“Awww… Is the little weakling scared?” asked Trubbish, laughing. Axew then gave them a mad look.

“I… am… not scared… of you,” Axew said, still shaking.

“Let’s see how scared you really are!” shouted Archen. Archen flew to Axew and used acrobatics on him.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Axew.

“DON’T YOU DARE HURT AXEW!” yelled Oshawott. She used razor shell on Archen but missed. Trubbish came and used pound on Oshawott.

“OWWWW!” cried Oshawott as she fell on the floor.

“Don’t… hurt… my… friends,” said Axew, still shaking with fear.

“I’ll hurt you now!” shouted Trubbish. He used pound on Axew’s stomach.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Axew cried as he fell on the floor. Blood came out of his mouth. Axew got up, holding his stomach in pain.

“Awww… is he hurt?” asked Trubbish and laughed. “For a total dumb weakling like you, you might as well get hurt!”

“Yeah, you’re the weakest pokemon we’ve ever met!” Archen shouted and laughed. Axew fell on the floor and started crying.

“Stop… it…” said Axew, still crying a lot.

“HOW FREAKING DARE YOU, YOU FREAKING STUPID IDIOTIC STINKING PIECE OF GARBAGE!” yelled Snivy.

“HEY, YOU DON’T CALL ME THAT!” yelled Trubbish. “I THINK YOU ARE ALL WEAKLINGS! ESPEECIALLY THAT LITTLE DARN AXEW!”

“Stop it, stop it, stop it!” shouted Axew, still crying. He was starting to get angry.

“WEAKLING, WEAKLING, WEAKLING,” All three of them said. They kept repeating the same word over and over until Axew was filled with anger.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!” yelled Axew. He started breathing real hard and his belly started to glow.

“Is that a new move?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah, he learned a new move, and he is also not scared anymore,” said Oshawott. Axew used his new move, dragon rage, on the three bullies.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” the bullies cried. They all started to bleed from the rage. Axew calmed down and wiped the tears off his face. He looked at Vanillite.

“Oooo, ice cream!” shouted Axew, who is now happy and started drooling. Axew went up to the Vanillite and started licking him.

“No! No! “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” TRUBBISH, ARCHEN, HELP ME!” cried the Vanillite. “I’M BEING EATEN ALIVE! ALIVE! HELP ME WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” he started crying.

“Who’s the crybaby now!?” shouted Axew.

“Axew, that’s enough!” shouted Tepig. “As much as we want to hurt them for hurting your feelings and as much and I like to eat ice cream, in fact any kind of food, we can’t do that!” Axew let go of Vanillite.

“Sorry,” he said to Tepig. Axew went up to Oshawott.

“Here,” Oshawott said and gave Axew an oran berry. Axew ate the oran berry.

“Okay, let’s bring them and the gem with us and tell Mewtwo about what happened,” said Tepig. They went back to Mewtwo. The three bullies were looking down on the floor with sad faces.

“THAT WAS IRRISPONSIBLE FOR THE THREE OF YOU TO SNEAK OUT!” yelled Mewtwo. “NOW I WANT THE THREE OF YOU SAY SORRY TO THE SIX OF THEM AND LEAVE!”

“We’re sorry,” the three bullies said to the team and left. Mewtwo turned his head to the team.

“As for the six of you, you have succeeded in your mission to get the next gem. Here is more money as your reward,” Mewtwo said.

“So we’re back to money now?” asked Snivy and they all laughed. Then they went to the dining room to eat. They all ate their food really fast.

“Hey, when you licked Vanillite, did he taste like ice cream?” asked Oshawott.

“Yeah, he did,” said Axew and started laughing.

“Speaking of ice cream here you go,” said Mewtwo.

“Oooo ice cream!” shouted both Tepig and Axew who were both drooling. Tepig and Axew ate the ice cream in one go.

“Oooo brain freeze,” said Axew while holding his head.

“Well since I’m a fire type, I don’t experience that,” Tepig said and laughed.

“Okay, we’ll start eating our ice cream now,” said Oshawott smiling, and the rest ate their ice cream. Then they all went to bed.

“You know I’m glad Axew isn’t scared of the bullies now,” said Pichu. “You think they will still nother us?” he asked.

“I don’t think they’ll bother us for a long time,” said Tepig, smiling. “Goodnight, Pichu.”

“Okay, goodnight, Tepig,” said Pichu and they all went to sleep. End of chapter 8.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 9: Learn to Fly

“Okay, Mr. Dreamer, wake up,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Mr. Dreamer?” asked Pichu. “Is that what you’re going to call me from now on?”

“No, silly,” said Tepig. “Anyways, we have to get going now.”

“Alright,” said Pichu. They went to the main area, where they saw Pidove trying to fly up to get a flag in the ceiling.

“Pidove, what are you doing?” asked Tepig.

“I’m learning how to fly,” said Pidove, smiling. “You see, I can’t fly yet. To practice, Mewtwo threw a flag up there for me to catch. Okay, here goes!” he shouted. He spread his wings and started flapping them. He jumped up and tried to fly as high as he can, but he got tired and fell. Pidove had his head down with sadness. “Awww…” he said.

“It’s okay,” said Tepig. “You’ll learn to fly someday.”

“You think?” asked Pidove and started smiling again.

“Yeah, I think you will,” said Pichu and smiled. Snivy, Oshawott and Axew came out of their rooms.

“So I see you’re learning how to fly,” said Oshawott and smiled.

“Yeah, but I can’t right now,” said Pidove and had a sad face.

“It’s alright, like Tepig said, you’ll learn to fly someday,” said Axew.

“Yeah, you will someday!” shouted Snivy.

“Alright, now that you’re all here, you can start your next mission,” said Mewtwo. “The next gem is far west of here,” he said. “Here’s the map.” He gave them the map of where the next gem is. “Let your mission begin!” he shouted. The team packed berries and went outside. They started walking.

“I really hope I can fly today,” said Pidove. “I really want to.”

“We all hope you do,” said Tepig. They kept walking.

“I can’t wait to fly!” shouted Pidove. “I just want to fly, now!” he started flapping his wings.

“Okay, Pidove, calm down!” shouted Oshawott.

“Sorry…” said Pidove and smiled awkwardly. An hour after they kept walking, they went up a high cliff to another cave.

“This is it?” asked Snivy.

“I hope so,” said Oshawott. “Let’s go in,” she said. They all went in. As they got deeper in to the cave, three Taillows came.

‘Why are you here!?” one shouted.

“Yeah, leave and don’t come back!” another one said.

“Don’t worry guys, I can do this!” shouted Pidove.

“Pidove, you’re not ready!” shouted Axew.

“Watch me!” Pidove shouted. Pidove spread his wing, started flapping them and started jumping.

“Oooo what’s that supposed to be, fly?” asked the last Taillow.

“Uhh… yes?” asked Pidove. He flapped his wings harder and as strong as he could, but couldn’t do it.

“You’ll learn from us! Take this!” shouted one of the Taillow. He spread his wings, started flapping them and used fly on Pidove.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Pidove.

“Take this also!” shouted the other two and used fly on Pidove.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” cried Pidove and started bleeding.

“Can’t fly! Cant fly!” shouted one of the Taillows, making fun of Pidove.

“Stop!” shouted Tepig and he used flamethrower on one of the Taillows.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT BURNS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” cried the Taillow.

“That’s what you get for making fun of Pidove!” shouted Tepig.

“You’ll pay for that!” shouted another Taillow.

“I’m not going to allow this!” shouted Pichu and he used thunder on the Taillow.

“Oh, no! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!” cried the Taillow.

“Oh, no I’m retreating for now!” said the last Taillow and flew away.

“Here,” said Oshawott and gave Pidove and oran berry. Pidove ate the oran berry, and wiped the blood off his body. He started to cry.

“I can’t fly…” said Pidove, with lots of tears in his eyes. “WHY CAN’T I FLY!? WHY!? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?” he started to yell. He was crying a lot.

“Don’t let them get to you,” said Oshawott. “Don’t worry, you’ll fly.”

“Oh… okay,” said Pidove and wiped the tears off his face and stopped crying. “Let’s keep going now,” he said.

“Alright,” said Tepig. They went to the bottom of the cave. They found the gem where the surrounding floor area was pitched black.

“It looks like in the surrounding areas, you can fall to your death,” said Snivy. “Look, there is the gem.” He pointed at the gem and ran to it. He took it when suddenly the last Taillow, along with a Swellow came.

“So it is them that attacked you?” asked the Swellow.

“Yes,” said the Taillow.

“Alright, let’s kick their butts!” shouted the Swellow.

“Oh, no you don’t!” shouted Axew. He used dragon rage on the Taillow.

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGH!” cried the Taillow.

“Take this!’ shouted Snivy. He used leaf tornado on the Swellow, but missed. He used wing attack on Snivy.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH!” cried Snivy.

“None of you will ever come here again!” shouted Swellow! He used wing attack again on the team.

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” cried everyone. Pidove was the only one still standing.

“So you’re the one that can’t fly!” shouted Swellow. He started walking toward Pidove. Pidove started walking back. Next thing he knew, he was standing at the edge of a cliff. “Say goodbye!” shouted Swellow. He pushed Pidove off the cliff.

“PIDOVE! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Tepig. Then they all heard wing flapping. Pidove came out and was flying.

“Pidove! You’re flying!” shouted Oshawott.

“I am?” asked Pidove. “I AM! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I’M FLYING! I’M FLYING!”

“No… that can’t be!” shouted Swellow. He flew in the air. “Let’s see how well you fight while flying!”

“I’ll show you!” shouted Pidove. Pidove flew to Swellow. They both started fighting. Swellow used fly on Pidove.

“Errr… I’m not going down that easy!” shouted Pidove. Then he used fly on Swellow.

“NOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he cried. Pidove pushed him against the wall. Lots of blood came out of his mouth. Swellow started to cough blood. “N… No…” he said before fell into the pitch blackness.

“I did it? I DID IT. YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Pidove happily! He started crying in happiness. “I DID IT! ALRIGHT! Huh?” he then said as he saw his teammates lying on the floor. He flew down to thw floor, took a few oran berries and gave them to one each. “Here,” he said.
“Thanks…” said Snivy. They all ate their berries.

“Let’s take the gem,” said Pichu. Pichu took the gem. “Let’s go,” he said. They went back to Mewtwo.

“So you learned how to fly?” asked Mewtwo

“Yes, I did,” said Pidove and smiled. He flew up to the flag in the ceiling, took it and gave it to Mewtwo.

“Thanks,” Mewtwo said and smiled. “Here is more money as your reward.”

“ALRIGHT!” they all yelled. Then they went to the dining room.

“I’m so happy, I can just eat this food now!” shouted Pidove and started eating his food.

“Alright, let’s do this!” shouted Tepig and ate his food. Then the rest of the team ate their food and went to bed.

“You know, I’m very glad Pidove learned to fly,” said Pichu.

“Me too,” said Tepig.

“I wonder what new moves I will learn too,” said Pichu.

“Me too,” said Tepig. “Anyways, goodnight.”

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 9.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 10: Double-Date Dunging

“Okay you, wake up,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Ohhh… but I don’t want to get up,” complained Pichu.

“Sorry, but you have to,” said Tepig. Pichu got up. “You ready?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Pichu. They went to the main hall where the female Tepig stood.

“Hello there,” said the female Tepig who now has a bow on her head.

“Ooo… oh… uh… um… hi,” said Tepig and started blushing.

“Hi, cutie,” said the female Tepig who smiled with half of her eyes closed.

“You… look… uh… beautiful… with …that bow,” said Tepig still blushing.

“Oh, thanks,” said the female Tepig.

“Oh… um…” said a pokemon behind the female Tepig.

“Oh,” said the female Tepig. “Pichu, it’s a nice thing that you’re here too. I found a girl for you.” A female Pichu came from hiding behind the female Tepig.

“Oooo… ooo…” Pichu started to say and blushed. “Uh, hello.”

“Oh, hi,” said the female Pichu, who also had a bow on her head.

“So I see you have also found a girlfriend, Pichu,” said Oshawott.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled both Pichu and Tepig.

“Oh, is it something I said?” asked Oshawott.

“No! It’s just that you scared us!” shouted Tepig.

“Oh… sorry,” said Oshawott. Snivy, Pidove and Axew started coming out of their rooms.

“AAAGGGHH” Snivy complained.

“Awww, does Snivy still not have a girlfriend yet?” asked Axew, making fun of Snivy.

“Don’t you dare start,” Snivy said, getting mad.

“Snivy doesn’t have a girlfriend! Snivy doesn’t have a girlfriend!” shouted Axew who started making funny faces.

“EEERRRRRRRR, WOULD YOU STOP!?” yelled Snivy and used vine whip on Axew.

“OWWWWWWWWW!” cried Axew. Axew started bleeding from his lip and Axew put his hand on his mouth and saw the blood on his hand. Tears started coming out of his eyes. “Whaa. Whaaa. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SNIVY HURT ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!HHHHHHH”

“SNIVY, SAY YOU’RE SORRY, RIGHT NOW!” yelled Oshawott. Snivy was watching Axew cry a lot of tears out.

“Fine, Axew, I’m sorry,” said Snivy. Axew stopped crying. He still had tears in his eyes.

“You’re… ss… sorry?” asked Axew.

“Yeah, now don’t make me regret it…” Snivy started to say.

“SNIVY, NO REGRETS!” yelled Oshawott.

“Okay, I’m sorry!” shouted Snivy.

“Okay!” shouted Axew, who wiped the tears off his eyes and started smiling.

“Here,” Oshawott said and gave Axew an oran berry. Axew ate the oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Axew and wiped the blood off his lip.

“You welcome,” said Oshawott.

“It looks like you too have found a girl friend, Pichu,” said Mewtwo.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” all the boys yelled. The girls didn’t get scared.

“Boys,” said Oshawott.

“Is it something I said?” asked Mewtwo.

“Hey is it me? Or is Mewtwo copying everything Oshawott said?” asked Pichu.

“Well it’s not you, I can hear him saying the same things too,” said Tepig. Both he and Pichu made funny faces.

“Was I copying Oshawott?” asked Mewtwo. “Sorry, Oshawott.”

“It’s alright,” Oshawott said and smiled.

“Okay, are we all ready?” asked Mewtwo. “Alright, here is your next mission,” said Mewtwo. “Your next mission is to get the next gem which is south of here.” He gave the map of where the gem is to the team He turned to Pichu and Tepig. “And your girlfriends are going with you too.”

“YYYEEEAAAAHHH” yelled Pichu and Tepig and gave each other high fives.

“EEEEEERRRR!” complained Snivy. Oshawott gave him a mad look. Snivy rolled his eyes.

“Let your mission begin!” shouted Mewtwo. The team, the female Pichu and the female Tepig packed berries with them and left. They started walking.

“So how are you doing?” the female Tepig asked Tepig.

“Oh… um… I’m doing fine,” said Tepig.

“I’m glad,” said the female Tepig and gave Tepig a kiss. Tepig started smiling with half of his eyes closed.

“So do you like exploring?” the female Pichu asked.

“Um… yes… I do…” said Pichu, who was blushing.

“Me too, I’m glad I’m exploring with you,” said the female Pichu.

“Thanks,” said Pichu. Snivy looked at the four of them together.

“What’s wrong?” asked Pidove.

“What’s wrong?” asked Snivy with an angry look. “What’s wrong is that I HATE THIS! AND I WILL KEEP HATING THIS, UNTIL I GET A GIRLFRIEND OF MY OWN!” he yelled.

“SNIVY, WHAT DID I SAY!?” yelled Oshawott.

“Sorry,” said Snivy and calmed down.

“Like I said the first time we met the female Tepig, you will get a girlfriend too,” said Oshawott and smiled.

“Oh Oshawott, if you can only know how much I want one right now,” said Snivy.

“Don’t worry, it will happen soon, I know it,” Oshawott said. They all kept walking until they found a cave.

“Okay, I think this is it,” said Tepig.

“Okay, let’s go then,” said Oshawott. They all went in the cave. As they went further down, two Mankeys ambushed them.

“Get out!” one of them shouted.

“Don’t worry, the three of us girls can do this!” shouted Oshawott. “Take this!” she shouted and used razor shell on one of the Mankeys and he started to bleed a little.

“Eat this!” shouted the female Pichu and used thunder on the same Mankey.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the Mankey.

“How dare you!” shouted the other Mankey. The Mankey used karate chop on Oshawott.

“OUCH!” cried Oshawott and she fell on the floor.

“Take this, you meanie!” shouted the female Tepig and she used famethrower on the other Mankey.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!” cried the Mankey. The boys watched the girls fight the Mankey. Pichu and Tepig made weird noises as they watched their girlfriends fight.

“Look out, you guys!” shouted Oshawott as a knocked out Mankey came in Pichu and Tepig’s way and hit the wall. “You know you need to look out next time,” Oshawott said.

“Sorry,” said both Pichu and Tepig.

“Okay, let’s keep going now,” said Tepig. They went down further in to the cave where they saw a Primeape standing next to a gem.

“Looking for this?” asked the Primeape.

“Yeah, and you’ll get hurt if you don’t get out of our way!” shouted Snivy.

“Oooo... I like fights!” shouted Primeape. He them ran and used cross chop on Snivy.

“OOOOOWWWWW YOU MANIAC!” yelled Snivy.

“Hey don’t call me that!” shouted Primeape. Then he looked at the girls. “Ooo… are some of these your girlfriends?” he asked. “Let me get that electric one!” He used close combat on the female Pichu.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried the female Pichu and she hit a wall.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! RAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” shouted Pichu and suddenly, he used a new move, thunderbolt, on Primeape.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO OKAY, I’M SORRY FOR ATTACKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND! PLEASE STOP!” cried the Primeape.

“Now leave!” shouted Pichu. Primeape ran away. Tepig took the gem.

“Pichu, go check on the female Pichu,” said Tepig.

“Okay,” said Pichu. He went to the female Pichu. The female Pichu woke up and kissed Pichu.

“Thanks,” said the female Pichu.

“You’re… welcome,” said Pichu and started blushing a lot. “Let’s go back now.” They all went back to Mewtwo.

“Okay, now that you completed the mission, here is more jewels as your prise!” shouted Mewtwo.

“ALRIGHT!” they all shouted. Then they went to the dining room to eat. The female Pichu and female Tepig started laughing as they were watching Pichu and Tepig eat their food.

“Like the way I eat?” asked Tepig and smiled. The female Tepig laughed.

“Okay, we have to go,” said the female Tepig.

“Okay, bye,” the team said.

“Bye,” both the female Pichu and female Tepig said. The two of them left and the team went to bed.

“Today was fun, I’m glad I met her,” said Pichu.

“I’m glad you have a girlfriend too, just like me,” said Tepig. “Hey, are you going to tell her?” Tepig asked.

“Tell her what?” asked Pichu.

“That you used to be a human,” said Tepig. “In fact, you haven’t even told the rest of the team that you used to be a human.”

“Oh…” said Pichu with a little bit of a sad face. “Maybe one day, I’ll tell them.”

“Okay then, goodnight,” said Tepig.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 10.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 11: The Lava Cave

“Wake up!” shouted Tepig.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Pichu.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tepig laughed.

“Tepig, please don’t do that!” shouted Pichu, with a scared face.

“Hehe… sorry,” said Tepig made a big smile. Pichu calmed down.

“Okay I’m ready, let’s go,” said Pichu.

“Hey, let’s scare the others,” said Tepig.

“Okay,” said Pichu and smiled. They walked quietly to Snivy, Oshawott, Pidove and Axew’s bedroom. Snivy was snoring while drool was coming out of Axew’s mouth.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Pichu and Tepig.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the rest of the team. Everyone, but Oshawott were jumping everywhere.

“HIYA!” yelled Oshawott and used razor shell on Tepig and got his nose. Everyone got surprised.

“OWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!” cried Tepig. He held his nose in pain and started bleeding. His ears went down and tears started to come out of his eyes.

“Oh! Oh my gosh! Tepig, I’m sorry! Here!” cried Oshawott and gave Tepig an oran berry.

“Th…thanks,” said Tepig. His tears went on the floor. He ate the oran berry and wiped the blood and tears off his face. His ears went back up.

“Don’t ever do that again,” said Oshawott.

“Sorry,” said Pichu and Tepig.

“Okay, now let’s go,” said Oshawott. They all went to the main hall.

“I heard lots of screaming,” said Mewtwo. “Did something happen?”

“Yeah, Pichu and Tepig scared us real good,” said Snivy with a mad look.

“Yeah, I was scared!” shouted Pidove.

“I thought it was funny, even if they did it to me!” said Axew and smiled with his eyes closed.

“Okay…” said Mewtwo with a funny look. “Anyways, your next mission is to get the next gem obviously, which is north of here in another cave. Here is the map.” Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the next gem is. “Let your next mission begin!” The team packed berries with them and headed outside.

“Um…” said Pichu as the team started walking.

“What is it, Pichu?” asked Tepig with a concerned look.

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking about the female Pichu, and when I should tell her that I was a human,” said Pichu.

“Oh,” said Tepig. “I think you should tell her at the best time. And I’m glad you’re thinking about that. When I think about my girlfriend, I imagine us going out on a big date and having kids of our own later on,” said Tepig, smiling with half of his eyes closed.

“Oh wow… I didn’t think…” Pichu started to say.

“You didn’t think what?” asked Tepig.

“Oh, it’s nothing,” said Pichu.

“Okay,” said Tepig. The team kept walking north.

“Talking about your girlfriends?” asked Oshawott.

“We were,” said Tepig, who stopped smiling and had his eyes wide open. “But not anymore.”

“Oh, okay,” said Oshawott. As the team kept walking, they ended up at a cave. “Okay, were here,” Oshawott said.

“Then let’s go in, shall we?” asked Snivy.

“Okay! Let’s go!” shouted Axew, happily. The team went in the cave. As they got in, two Vulpixs ran towards them.

“Only fire types are allowed in here!” shouted one of the Vulpixs.

“Um… I’m a fire type,” said Tepig, with a confused look.

“Yeah, but you are with them!” shouted the other Vulpix. Then they looked at Oshawott. “Uh, oh,” said the Vulpix, getting scared.

“What’s wrong?” asked Oshawott.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THEY BROUGHT A WATER TYPE TO DESTROY OUR LAVA CAVE! QUICK! WARN NINETAILS!” shouted the other Vulpix.

“Right!” the other Vulpix shouted. They both ran away.

“What… was that about?” asked Snivy and scratched his head.

“I don’t know,” said Pidove. “Shall we keep going?” Pidove asked.

“Well, we have to, to get the gem,” said Tepig.

“Okay,” said Pidove. They kept walking.

“Hey, is it getting hot in here?” asked Snivy. “I’m starting to sweat.”

“Well, I can’t feel the heat, since I’m a fire type,” said Tepig.

“You know, Snivy is right,” said Pichu. “The further down were going, the hotter it’s getting.”

“Okay, if you say so,” said Tepig. As the team kept walking further, they ended up at a huge lava pool.

“Oh, no, none us can get past here, except you, Tepig,” said Pidove.

“I’m counting on you, Tepig,” said Oshawott.

“Alright, I’m going in the lava!” shouted Tepig. He jumped into the lava. As he started to swim, the two Vulpixs appeared at the top of the cave.

“You traitor!” shouted one of the Vulpixs at Tepig. “You let a water type come and ruin our cave! And we could have become friends!”

“No you don’t understand, we came here to…” Tepig started to say.

“Vulpix, call Ninetails!” shouted the other Vulpix.

“Ninetails, help!” shouted the other Vulpix. “These pokemon want to destroy our lava cave!” A Ninetails came out of the lava pool.

“Uh, oh,” said Tepig as he saw the Ninetails. Ninetails looked at Tepig.

“So is it you who I have to fight?” asked Ninetails. “Too bad I can’t use fire type moves on you.”

“I can’t use fire type moves on you too,” said Tepig.

“Why do you want to destroy our cave?” asked Ninetails.

“We didn’t come here to destroy the cave…” Tepig started to say.

“WRONG ANSWER!” yelled Ninetails and he used tail slap on Tepig.

“Hey, wait!” Tepig shouted as he dodged Ninetails’s tail slap.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT!?” yelled Ninetails.

“Can I have a chance to talk!?” shouted Tepig.

“Fine, what is it that you wish to say,” said Ninetails, who calmed down.

“We didn’t come here to destroy your cave,” said Tepig. “We came here to take a gem that is in the cave.”

“A gem?” asked Ninetails. “Come to think of it, I did see a shiny item all the way down in this pool. Come with me.”

“Okay,” said Tepig. They both swam to the bottom of the pool to where the gem is. Ninetails took the gem and gave it to Tepig. “Thanks,” said Tepig.

“You’re welcome,” said Ninetails. “Now let’s go back up now.” They went back up where Tepig got out of the lava pool and walked to his teammates. Axew started smelling Tepig.

“Ewww, you smell like dirty feet and armpits!” shouted Axew.

“Shut up!” shouted Tepig with a mad look. Then his mad look went away. “It’s the lava that makes the smell, but it doesn’t smell like dirty feet and armpits!”

“Okay,” said Axew, who was smiling a lot.

“Oh, we’re sorry. We thought you were going to destroy our cave,” said one of the Vulpixs.

“It’s alright,” said Oshawott.

“We would never destroy anyone’s cave,” said Pichu.

“We have to go now,” said Tepig.

“Okay, bye,” said Ninetails. The team left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Good work,” said Mewtwo. “Tomorrow you will be getting the second scroll. Here are useful berries for your prize.”

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team, happily. They went to the dining room to eat. Tepig ate some of his own cooked food and drank Lava.

“Hey, what does lava taste like?” asked Pichu, as he started to eat his food.

“Oh well, it taste like… well… juice… well to us fire types. To others it would taste like burning soup and would kill them,” said Tepig.

“Oh, wow,” said Pichu, with a weird look on his face. After they all ate and drank, they all went to bed.

“Today was fun, wasn’t it?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I was surprised the lava didn’t kill you,” said Pichu.

“Like I said, lava doesn’t kill fire types,” said Tepig.

“Yeah, I know,” said Pichu. “So we will be getting the second scroll tomorrow.”

“Yeah, I can’t wait,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 11.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 12: The Underground Tomb

“Wake up! Time to get the second scroll!” shouted Tepig.

“Oh, goody,” said Pichu and got up. “Let’s go,” he said. They went outside and met with the others.

“Today is your mission to get the second scroll,” said Mewtwo. “The second scroll is in an underground tomb, northeast of here. Here is the map.” Mewtwo gave the team the map. “Let you next big mission begin!” The team packed berries and the four gems with them. Then they headed outside.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t wait to get the next scroll!” shouted Pidove.

“Me too!” shouted Axew. “I want it so bad!”

“Okay, I know we all want it, but we all need to calm down,” said Oshawott.

“Okay,” the boys said.

“Alright, let’s keep going,” said Oshawott. They kept walking. After a half hour, they ended up at a big rectangular door.

“Is this the entrance to the underground tomb?” asked Tepig.

“I hope do,” said Snivy.

“Look, there are two buttons on each side of the door,” said Pichu.

“Okay, let’s push them,” said Tepig. Pichu and Tepig pushed the buttons on each side. The door opened.

“Okay, let’s go in now,” said Oshawott. They went in the tomb.

“It’s so dark,” said Pidove, a little scared. Then three Geodudes came out of nowhere an used rock throw on Pichu.

“Whoa!” shouted Pichu as he dodged the attack.

“Who goes there?” asked one of the Geodudes.

“We’re not here to fight,” said Tepig.

“You’re not?” asked another Geodude.

“Yeah,” said Oshawott. “We’re looking for a sacred scroll.”

“Oh, a scroll! I know where it is, follow us!” shouted the last Geodude.

“Okay,” said Pidove. They followed the Geodudes. After a few minutes, they were at a dead end. The Geodudes backed up.

“Hey, this is a dead end, I don’t see no…” Snivy started to say.

“Suckers!” shouted one of the Geodudes. One of the Geodudes pressed a switch on the wall and opened a trapdoor below the team.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” the whole team yelled as they fell all the way to the bottom of the tomb.

“They tricked us… WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM, I’M GOING TO MAKE THEM WISH THEY HAVEN’T DONE THAT!” yelled Snivy.

“Okay, you can do that, when we get out of here,” said Tepig. Then light started coming out of the ceiling, where the three Geodudes stood.

“Welcome to the tomb arena!” shouted one of the Geodudes.

“YOU! YOU’LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU GUYS DID!” yelled Snivy.

“Sorry, but you can’t get out of the arena unless you beat the two Onixs!” shouted one of the other Geodudes.

“Two Onixs?” asked Oshawott.

“Yes, that’s right! You have to fight them first to get the scroll you’re looking for!” shouted the last Geodude. Then the ground started to shake.

“Uh, oh, here they come!” shouted Pidove, scared. Two Onixs came towards them.

“NO ONE GETS THE SACRED SCROLL WITHOUT FIGHTING US!” yelled one of the Onixs.

“YEAH, NO ONE HAS BEATEN US BEFORE!” yelled the other Onix.

“We’ll be the first ones to beat you!” shouted Axew.

“I DON’T THINK SO!” yelled the other Onix. He used rock throw on Pichu.

“AHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!” cried Pichu and started bleeding a lot from his mouth.

“Pichu, no!” cried Oshawott.

“WHO’S NEXT!?” shouted the Onix.

“I am!” shouted Pidove. Pidove, spread his wings, started flapping them and flew in the air.

“I DON’T THINK SO!” yelled the other Onix and used smack down on one of Pidove’s wings.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Pidove and his wing started to bleed.

“NOOO!” cried Tepig. Tepig jumped up and used flamethrower on Onix.

“THAT DON’T WORK ON ME!” yelled the Onix. He used stone edge on Tepig’s stomach.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” cried Tepig and he fell on the floor, holding his stomach in pain. His stomach was bleeding a lot.

“Oh, no!” cried Axew.

“NO ONE CAN BEAT US!” yelled the other Onix.

“Well you may have forgotten, but me and Snivy can beat you in one go!” shouted Oshawott.

“OKAY, PROVE IT!” shouted the other Onix.

“TAKE THIS!” yelled oshawott and used a new move, aqua jet, on one of the Onixs.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” cried the Onix.

“And take this!” shouted Snivy who has also used a new move, leaf blade and cut the other Onix.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CAN’T BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” cried the other Onix. Then the Onixs fainted. Oshawott ran to Pichu, Tepig and Pidove and gave them all oran berries. They all ate the oran berries and wiped the blood off their bodies.

“Thanks,” said Tepig and smiled.

“You welcome,” said Oshawott, who also smiled.

“This is the first time someone has beat the Onixs!” shouted one of the Geodudes, surprised.

“Yeah, we did!” shouted Snivy.

“Okay, you can go and get the scroll now,” said one of the other Geodudes. A gate opened.

“Thanks,” said Tepig. They went through the gate saw 4 little holes on the walls. “Okay, let’s put the four gems here now,” Tepig said.

“Right,” said the rest of the team. They put the four gems in the holes and a gate revealing the scroll opened.

“Okay, let’s take it,” said Tepig. As he took the scroll, the whole place started coming down.

“LET’S GET PUT OF HERE!” yelled Pidove. Oshawott saw a way out.

“Look, this way!” shouted Oshawott. They ran the way out and ran out of the tomb. The team saw that the Geodudes and the Onixs also made it out.

“Great, now we have to find another tomb now!” shouted one of the Geodudes. The five of them ran away.

“What does the scroll say?” asked Pichu. Tepig read what was on the scroll.

“This is the scroll of sadness. It will bring you some sadness while finding the other scrolls. Sad things will happen after you get this scroll,” said Tepig.

“If this scroll is the scroll of sadness, why aren’t any of us sad now?” asked Axew.

“I don’t know,” said Oshawott. “It does say that later, the sadness will happen. Anyways, let’s go back to Mewtwo. They went back to Mewtwo.

“Congratulations, you have found the second scroll. Here is gold for your prize,” said Mewtwo and smiled.

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team, in happiness. They went to the dining room to eat their food.

“Yeah, we did it!” shouted Tepig, eating his food really fast.

“Now we have to find four more gems now!” said Pichu, as the rest of the team was eating their food. Then they went to bed.

“Alright, eight more scrolls to go,” said Tepig.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to have all of them,” said Pichu.

“Me too,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 12.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 13: The Water Trap

“Time to wake up,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Tepig, please, not now…” Pichu started to say.

“WAKE UP, NOW!” yelled Tepig.

“AHHHH OKAY I’M WAKING UP!” yelled Pichu, with a scared face.

“HAHAHA!” Tepig laughed. “That should do the trick!”

“Yeah!” shouted Pichu, who got up. “Let’s meet with the others.” The two met with their teammates.

“Alright,” said Mewtwo. “Your mission now is to get the next gem. The gem is in a water area at the bottom of a cave, southeast of here.”

“Oh, I don’t like water,” complained Tepig. “None of us fire types do.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure nothing happens to you,” said Oshawott and smiled.

“Yeah, right,” said Tepig, with a mad look.

“Let your mission…” Mewtwo stared to say.

“Begin?” asked Snivy. “Yeah, we all know what you’re going to say.”

“Oh, okay,” said Mewtwo. “Well then, good luck!” The team packed berries with them and headed outside. Then they started walking southeast.

“I have a feeling something bad will happen to me,” said Tepig, with a worried look on his face.

“Don’t worry,” said Pichu. “Like Oshawott said, she’ll make sure nothing happen to you.” He smiled.

“Okay, I hope so,” said Tepig, who also started to smile.

“Yeah, don’t worry, none of us can swim, but Oshawott,” said Pidove.

“Um, I can swim too!” shouted Tepig. “Just, not in water…”

“Pidove knew that, he just couldn’t say it the right way,” said Axew.

“Hey!” shouted Pidove.

“Well it is true, Pidove,” said Pichu.

“Oh…” said Pidove, with his head down for a few seconds. After an hour of walking, they found the cave.

“Okay here goes, ready boys?” asked Oshawott.

“Yeah,” the boys said. They went in the cave. There were no pokemon as they were walking in the cave.

“Hey, where is everybody?” asked Snivy. “Usually, we get confronted by other pokemon.”

“I don’t know,” said Oshawott, with a suspicious look on her face. As they walked further down to the bottom of the cave, they found a large pool of water with the gem in the bottom of the pool.

“Wow, this was the easiest mission ever!” shouted Snivy, smiling. “We didn’t have to fight anyone!”

“I know!” shouted Oshawott. “Okay, I’m going in.” She jumped in the water.

“What, I still wonder why no one was here,” said Tepig. Then all of a sudden he knew why. “OSHAWOTT, IT’S A TRAP! THEY ARE ALL WATING IN THE POOL FOR YOU TO TAKE THE GEM!” But it was too late, Oshawott took the gem. Five Magikarps came out of hiding and started attacking Oshawott. They all tackled her to the floor. Then lots of blood came up from the bottom.

“Oh, no, I hope that blood isn’t coming from Oshawott,” said Pichu, with a scary look on his face. Then they saw Oshawott, who had stabbed one of the Magikarps, with her razor shell. The wounded Magikarp had his mouth wide open, with blood coming out. The other Magikarps tried to tackle her, but they all missed and Oshawott slashed them all with her razor shell. They all started bleeding. Oshawott got out.

“Give them all oran berries, before they die!” shouted Pidove.

“Right!” shouted Oshawott. She threw five oran berries into the water. After four of them ate the oran berries, they helped the badly wounded one eat the last one.

“Now, what do you five have to say to yourselves?” asked Tepig.

“GYARADOS! THEY’RE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GEM!” shouted one of the Magikarps.

“Uh, oh,” said Axew. Then, a Gyarados came out of the pool.

“WHO DARES TAKE THE GEM!?” yelled the Gyarados.

“We dare to take the gem, you long water thingy!” shouted Snivy.

“LONG WATER THINGY!? HOW DARE YOU!” yelled the Gyarados, angrily. “I’LL SHOW YOU!” He used hydro pump on the team and the whole team dodged the attack.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DID I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE WATER!?” yelled Tepig.

“TOO BAD!” yelled Gyarados. He tried to use hydro pump again on Tepig when Oshawott got in the way.

“Oh! Thanks!” shouted Tepig.

“You’re welcome!” shouted Oshawott.

“YOU DARE GET IN MY WAY!?” yelled Gyarados.

“How about you take some of this!” shouted Snivy and used leaf blade on him, but missed. “What!?” Snivy shouted.

“YOU CAN’T HIT ME!” yelled Gyarados.

“How about this!” shouted Axew and used dragon rage on Gyarados and also missed. “Oh, man!” Axew complained.

“HAHAHA!” laughed Gyarados.

“Take some of this!” shouted Pidove and used fly on Gyarados and also missed. “How do we keep missing!?” Pidove shouted.

“Hey Pichu, I have an idea,” whispered Oshawott.

“What is it?” asked Pichu.

“You electric attacks will hurt Gyarados a lot, so we are going to distract him. Then you attack him using one of your electric moves,” whispered Oshawott.

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO WHISPERING THERE!?” yelled Gyarados.

“Everyone! ATTACK!” yelled Oshawott. Everyone, but Pichu started to attack Gyarados. They all missed.

“WHAT WAS THAT!?” yelled Gyarados.

“TAKE THIS!” yelled Pichu and used thunderbolt on the Gyarados.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” cried the Gyarados.

“IT WAS A DISTRACTION!” yelled Pichu.

“No…no… noooooo…” The Gyarados became paralyzed.

“We’ll take that!” said Tepig, who took the gem. “Don’t worry, we’ll give him a cheri berry,” He gave the Gyarados the cheri berry. “RUN!” Tepig yelled. They all ran out of the cave.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo now,” said Oshawott.

“Hehe… right,” said Tepig. The team went back to Mewtwo.

“You have successfully complete your mission,” said Mewtwo, smiling. “Here is more jewels as your prize.”

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team, with happiness. Then they went to the dining room to eat.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have given that cheri berry to Gyarados,” said Tepig, eating his food.

“No, it was okay,” said Oshawott, who she and the team were also eating their food. Then they all went to bed.

“Today was fun,” said Pichu.

“I know, when I first saw the blood in the water, I thought we had lost Oshawott. Thank goodness it wasn’t her blood,” said Tepig.

“Yeah, even thought the Magikarps attacked us, I’m still glad they’re not hurt anymore.”

“Yeah,” said Tepig. “Anyways, goodnight.”

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 13.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 14: Electrifying Battle

“Okay, wake up,” said Tepig and smiled.

“Is Mewtwo going to change it so that we don’t get up so early?” asked Pichu.

“Sorry, but I don’t think he will,” said Tepig.

“Oh man, okay let’s go now,” said Pichu. They went to the main area and met with Mewtwo and their teammates.

“Okay, your next mission is to get the next gem, which is in an electric cave, west of here,” said Mewtwo.

“Hey Pichu, today’s your chance to meet other electric types,” said Oshawott and smiled.

“I can’t wait to see what they look like,” said Pichu and also smiled.

“I can’t wait to kick their butts!” shouted Snivy.

“Snivy, you know not all the pokemon would want to hurt us,” said Pidove.

“Yeah, maybe I can even be friends with some of them,” said Axew and smiled.

“Alright, good luck on your mission!” shouted Mewtwo. The team packed berries with them and headed outside. They started to walk, west.

“I wonder what kind of other electric types are there?” asked Pichu.

“I’m sure we’ll be meeting a lot of them since we’re going to an electric cave to find the next gem,” said Oshawott.

“I can’t wait to meet them!” shouted Axew.

“I wonder how strong they are?” asked Tepig.

“Me too, I bet I’m stronger than them!” shouted Snivy.

“I hope we all are,” said Pidove. After an hour, they reached the electric cave.

“Okay, are we all ready to go in?” asked Tepig.

“Oh, yes we are!” shouted Snivy.

“Okay, then let’s go,” Tepig said. They went in the cave. A few minutes after entering the cave, a Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga walked towards the team.

“Oh, guests!” shouted the Plusle.

“Okay guys, get ready to fight!” shouted Oshawott.

“No, wait! We’re not here to fight!” shouted Minun.

“You guys aren’t here to fight?” asked Snivy.

“No, were not!” shouted Pachirisu.

“We only welcome our guest who came to this cave!” shouted Emolga.

“Oh…” said Pichu. Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga looked at Pichu.

“Look, a Pichu! He can be one of us!” shouted Plusle.

“Yeah, one of us, one of us!” shouted Minun.

“One of them?” asked Pichu, confused.

“Yeah!” shouted Pachirisu. “You can be part of our electric team!”

“Yeah, join us!” shouted Emolga.

“Um…” said Pichu, with a funny look on his face.

“It’s okay, we’ll wait for your answer,” said Plusle.

“Come, follow us!” shouted Minun. “We’ll take you to our leader, Raichu!”

“Okay,” said Tepig.

“Come on, this way!” shouted Pachirisu. They team followed Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga until they saw Raichu.

“Oh, I see we have guests,” said Raichu. Raichu looked at Pichu. “I remember when I used to be a Pichu.”

“Really?” asked Pichu.

“Of course!” shouted Raichu and laughed. “So you guys came here to take a look at this place or something else?”

“Well, we actually came here for a gem,” said Oshawott.

“Oh, no…” said Raichu.

“What is it?” asked Pidove.

“Well you see… the problem is… no one gets the gem unless the pokemon I choose to fight beats me in a battle,” said Raichu.

“I know this mission was also going to include fighting,” said Snivy.

“Okay, choose who you want to fight,” said Tepig. Raichu took a while to make a chose.

“I’ll choose Pichu,” said Raichu.

“Oh…” said Pichu. “I’m ready. I’ll beat you and we’ll take the gem,” Pichu said.

“No one has beaten me before,” said Raichu. “Let our battle begin!” Raichu went up to Pichu and used thunderbolt on Pichu. Pichu fell back.

“Come on, Pichu, you can do this!” shouted Tepig.

“Yeah, come on!” shouted Snivy.

“I hope I can,” said Pichu and used thunderbolt on Raichu, but missed. “What? No!”

“Take this!” shouted Raichu and used thunderbolt again on Pichu.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Pichu and fell to the floor.

“Pichu, no!” cried Oshawott. Pichu got up.

“I… I have… I have to win,” said Pichu. Pichu used thunderbolt on Raichu and Raichu blocked the attack.

“You can’t hurt me!” shouted Raichu and then he used wild charge on Pichu.

“AAAAGGGHHHH!” yelled Pichu and he fell to the floor.

“Come on, Pichu, you can do it!” shouted Axew.

“Yes… yes I can… I can do it… I CAN DO IT!” yelled Pichu and he used a stronger thunderbolt on Raichu and got him this time.

“NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!” cried Raichu and fell on the floor.

“Yeah, you can do it!” shouted Tepig.

“Yeah, beat him already!” shouted Snivy.

“Let’s see if I can do it again!” shouted Pichu! He used thunder bolt again on Raichu.

“Why is this happening!?” shouted Raichu. “I can’t let this happen again!” He used thunderbolt again.

“I’m not letting this happen again!” shouted Pichu and also used thunderbolt. Both of their thunderbolts clashed with each other. Then after 10 seconds, the whole place exploded.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled everyone as the explosion happened. There was smoke. Then the smoke cleared away and Pichu and Raichu were still standing.

“Who won?” asked Pidove.

“I hope Pichu did,” said Axew. They watched the two standing there. Then Pichu started holding his stomach in pain and fell to the floor.

“NO!” cried Oshawott.

“It looks like I win,” said Pichu, but Pichu came and still gave Pichu the gem. Pichu stood up.

“But… I though… you were going… to give it… to us… if… we… won…” said Pichu, a little hurt.

“I’m still giving it to you because you were actually stronger than I expected,” said Raichu. “When you become a Raichu like me, you will become even stronger.” Raichu smiled.

“Thanks…” said Pichu and took the gem. He got up and started walking his way, with a limp to Oshawott.

“Here,” said Oshawott, gave Pichu an oran berry and smiled.

“Thanks,” Pichu said again, took the oran berry and ate it. “Okay, all better now.”

“Hey, do you still want to become one of us?” asked Pachirisu.

“Sorry, but I have to go with them,” said Pichu.

“It’s alright,” said Emolga. “Maybe later, you can become one of us.”

“You think we’ll meet again?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah!” shouted Plusle.

“Okay, goodbye for now!” shouted Raichu.

“Goodbye!” shouted Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga.

“Bye!” shouted the team and they went back to Mewtwo.

“You have completed your next mission. Here is more money as your reward,” said Mewtwo and smiled.

“OH, YEAH!” yelled the team in happiness. Then they went to the dining room to eat their food.

“Hey Mewtwo!” shouted Pichu while eating his food. “We met some new friends!”

“Good!” shouted Mewtwo. After they finished eating, the team went to bed.

“I’m glad I met them,” said Pichu. “I feel stronger now.”

“That’s good Pichu. We all feel stronger since when we met,” said Tepig.

“I want to become even stronger,” said Pichu.

“Me too, okay, goodnight,” said Tepig.

“Alright, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 14.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 15: Forest Caught On Fire

“Alright now, wake up Pichu,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Okay, I’m waking up,” said Pichu as he started getting up.

“Okay, ready to meet with the others now?” asked Tepig.

“Yep, I’m ready,” said Pichu. “Let’s go.” The two went to the main hall to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, you next mission is to get the next gem, like usual,” said Mewtwo. “This gem is in a forest this time, not in a cave.”

“Sweet,” said Snivy and started smiling.

“Here is the map,” said Mewtwo and gave the team the map of where the next gem is. “It is southwest of here. Good luck on your mission!”

“Okay boys, let’s go,” said Oshawott. The team packed berries with them like usual and then headed outside.

“Alright this way!” shouted Axew, pointing northeast.

“Um, Axew, were going southwest, not northeast,” said Pidove.

“Oh, sorry,” said Axew and made an awkward smile. “Okay, this way!” Axew shouted, pointing the right way, this time. The team started walking southwest.

“So this gem is in a forest,” said Snivy.

“I wonder what the forest looks like!” shouted Tepig.

“Me too,” said Pichu.

“I want to see what kind of pokémon are in the forest!” shouted Axew.

“Well, we’ll just have to find out when we get there,” said Oshawott. After fifteen minutes of walking they find a forest.

“Look like we’re here,” said Pidove. “Are we ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Tepig. As they entered the forest, a Bellsprout, a Sunflora and a Sewaddle came.

“No one passes beyond this point,” said Bellsprout.

“Yeah, no one!” shouted Sunflora.

“Listen we don’t want to fight you,” said Tepig.

“Well that’s the only way you will pass…” Sewaddle started to say, when Tepig used flamethrower on the floor.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIRE!” screamed Bellsprout, Sunflora and Sewaddle.

“Now let us pass!” shouted Tepig.

“Yes, yes you all can pass!” shouted Bellsprout, scared.

“Thank you,” said Tepig. The team kept walking.

“Look this area is getting darker,” said Pichu.

“Look there’s something glowing there!” shouted Pidove, pointing to the glowing light just in front of them.

“It must be the gem!” shouted Axew.

“Alright, let’s go,” said Tepig. As the team walked to where the glowing light was, they saw a gem on a pedestal. “Alright let’s take it,” Tepig said. As he took the gem, Ludicolo came.

“Take that for taking that shiny item of mine!” shouted Ludicolo and he used brick brake on Tepigs hand that had the gem.

“AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!” screamed Tepig and started holding his hand in pain.

“That’s what you get for taking that gem!” shouted Ludicolo, taking the gem.

“How dare you!” shouted Axew. Axew used dragon rage on Ludicolo and got him in the hand that had the gem.

“Noooo!” shouted Ludicolo.

“Take this!” shouted Tepig and he used flamethrower, but he missed and got a tree that started to catch fire. “Uh… oh…” said Tepig as the fire started spreading.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?” yelled Ludicolo. “THE FOREST IS ON FIRE! HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!

“Oshawott, use one of your water moves on the fire!” shouted Tepig.

“Right!” shouted Oshawott. Oshawott used water gun of the fire and the fire stopped spreading.

“Okay, that was close!” shouted Snivy as Ludicolo took the gem. “Oh, no you don’t!” Snivy shouted and he used leaf blade on him.

“Noooooooooo!” cried Ludicolo as he started bleeding.

“Have some of this!” shouted Pichu and he used thunder bolt.

“And some of this!” shouted Pidove and he flew in the air and landed on Ludicolo.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Ludicolo as he blew away. The gem fell in front of Tepig.

“Okay, let’s take it,” said Tepig as he took the gem.

“Here,” said Oshawott and gave Tepig an oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Tepig as he ate the oran berry. Bellsprout, Sunflora and Sewaddle came.

“I can’t believe what happened!” shouted Bellsprout.

“Yeah, I was worried that you were hurt!” shouted Sunflora.

“Hey, I’m sorry we couldn’t let you pass before!” shouted Sewaddle.

“I’m sorry I made this forest catch on fire,” said Tepig.

“It’s okay,” said Oshawott. “We have to go now.”

“Okay, bye!” shouted Bellsprout, Sunflora and Sewaddle.

“Bye!” the team shouted and went back to Mewtwo.

“I knew you guys would do it!” shouted Mewtwo with a smile on his face. “Here are shiny items as your reward."

“YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!” the team yelled in happiness and then they went to the dining room to eat. Pichu ate apples while Tepig ate his own food really quick. The rest of the team ate berries. Then the team went to bed.

“Today was kind of scary today,” said Tepig.

“Why?” asked Pichu.

“You know, almost the whole forest was on fire,” Tepig said.

“Oh, yeah,” said Pichu. “Anything else you want to talk about?”

“No, I don’t think so. Goodnight,” said Tepig.

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 15.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 16: The Beedrill Cave

“Wake up now,” said Tepig.

“Oh, alright,” said Pichu. He got up.

“Ready to meet with the others now?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu. The two walked to the main hall and met with their teammates.

“Okay, the next gem is in a Beedrill cave,” said Mewtwo.

“In a Beedrill cave?” asked Snivy.

“Yes,” said Mewtwo. “Here is the map of where the cave is.” He gave the team the map. “It is northeast of here. Good luck!” The team packed berries with them and headed outside. They started walking northeast.

“So since this cave is called the Beedrill cave, does it only have Beedrills?” asked Pidove.

“No I think the pre-evolutions are in that cave too,” said Oshawott.

“Yeah, it wouldn’t make sense if it didn’t have its pre-evolutions too!” shouted Axew.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Pidove. As they kept walking, they found the cave, where two Weedles stood in front of the entrance. One was brown and the other one yellow.

“Hey, you five,” said the brown Weedle. “No one enters this cave unless you answer our question correctly.”

“Okay then, what is it?” asked Tepig.

“Which one of us is a shiny?” asked the yellow Weedle. “You have one minute to answer.”

“Um, does anybody know?” asked Tepig.

“I don’t know,” said Pidove.

“I don’t know either,” said Axew.

“Does anyone know?” asked Snivy.

“30 seconds,” said the brown Weedle.

“Which one is it?” asked Pichu.

“None of us know!” shouted Tepig.

“I know, right?” asked Snivy.

“20 seconds,” said the yellow Weedle.

“Just point at one of them!” shouted Pidove.

“Oh, I DON’T KNOW!” yelled Axew.

“10 seconds,” said the brown Weedle.

“Wow, you boys are so dumb,” said Oshawott. “It’s obviously the yellow one.”

“Correct! I’m the shiny one!” shouted the yellow Weedle.

“Oshawott! If you know all this time, why didn’t you say so before!” shouted Tepig.

“Well, I wanted to see if you buys were smart or not,” said Oshawott. Tepig gave her a mad look.

“Okay, you five can go now!” shouted the brown Weedle. The team went in the cave.

“Okay, let’s go get that gem…” Tepig started to say, when three Kakunas came.

“Did those two Weedles allow you to pass?” asked one of them.

“Yes, they did,” said Tepig.

“Doesn’t matter,” said one of the other Kakunas. “No one passes without a fight!”

“Well then you’re stupid for fighting us,” said Tepig.

“Why would you think that?” asked the last Kakuna.

“Because I’m a fire type and your bug!” shouted Tepig.

“Oh is that true?” asked one of the Kakuna. “We’ll see about that!” The Kakuna used bug bite on Tepig, but he missed.

“Take this!” shouted Tepig and he used flamethrower on the Kakuna’s face.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried the Kakuna.

“It’s true!” shouted one of the other Kakunas. “Run away! We’ll leave it for Beedrill to fight them!” The Kakunas ran away.

“Nice one, Tepig!” shouted Oshawott.

“Okay, let’s keep going!” shouted Snivy. They walked to the bottom of the cave.

“Look there is the gem!” shouted Pidove, pointing to a gem across the bottom area of the cave. Tepig ran to the gem and took it, when suddenly, a Beedrill came and was about to attack Tepig, when Tepig dodged the attack.

“How dare you!” shouted Beedrill.

“Well, too bad, we need it!” shouted Tepig.

“Well then you’re going to fight me for it!” shouted Beedrill.

“Here, eat this!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Beedrill, but missed. “What!?” Tepig shouted.

“You can’t get me!” Beedrill shouted. Suddenly, he grabbed Tepig and used poison jab. He stabbed Tepig and cut his stomach open. Tepig held his stomach in pain and fell to the floor. He dropped the gem.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tepig yelled in pain. A lot of blood was coming out of him and the blood went to the floor.

“TEPIG, NO!” yelled Oshawott. “RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She jumped at Beedrill and used razor shell on him. She cut Beedrill in half and lots of blood came out.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Beedrill in pain. Oshawott ran to Tepig, who was still yelling in pain. Oshawott gave him an oran berry, but Tepig couldn’t move because of his bad wound. Oshawott shoved the berry in Tepig’s mouth. Tepig closed his mouth and swallowed as hard as he could. His wound went away and he got up.

“Thanks,” said Tepig, as he was swiping the blood off of his his stomach. He took picked up the gem

“You welcome,” said Oshawott as she gave Beedrill and oran berry. “Let’s see if you can use that!” Oshawott shouted as Beedrill was still yelling in pain. The team left the cave.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo,” said Tepig. The team walked back to Mewtwo.

“You guys are good!” shouted Mewtwo. “Here is more money as your reward!”

“HURRAY!” yelled the team in happiness. They went to the dining room to eat.

“I’m glad my stomach is okay now,” said Tepig, holding his stomach as he and the rest were eating their food.

“I’m glad you are okay as well!” shouted Pichu. After eating, the team went to bed.

“You know, when I saw you got stabbed, I thought we lost you for good,” said Pichu.

“Really?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I’m glad you’re still alive,” said Pichu.

“Thanks,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 16.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 17: The Third Scroll

“Time to wake up and get the third scroll,” said Tepig.

“I wonder what kind of scroll it is this time,” said Pichu, as he was getting up.

“Me too,” said Tepig. “Ready to meet with the others now?” he asked.

“Yep, I’m ready, let’s go,” said Pichu. The two walked to the main hall and met with their teammates.

“Alright, your mission today is to get the third scroll, which is in a tomb northwest of here,” said Mewtwo and gave the team the map of where it is. “Good luck and be careful.” The team packed berries and the four gems they needed with them. Then they went outside and started walking northwest.

“I wonder what kind of scroll it is this time,” said Snivy.

“Me too, I wonder what it looks like too,” said Oshawott.

“I wonder what kind of emotion it is,” said Pidove.

“I wonder also,” said Axew.

“Tepig, what emotion do you think it is?” asked Pichu.

“I don’t know,” said Tepig. “We don’t know until we see it.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Pichu. After a few minutes of walking, they found a big door in front of them.

“Is this the entrance to the tomb?” asked Oshawott.

“I think so. Look there are two blocks sticking out of the door,” said Tepig.

“I’m guessing we have to push them in?” asked Snivy.

“I guess so,” said Pidove.

“Okay, let’s push them in,” said Axew. Axew went up to one of the blocks and pushed it in.

“Okay, I’ll push in the other one,” said Pichu.

“Okay,” said Tepig. Pichu went up to the other block and pushed it in. The door opened.

“Okay, let’s go in,” said Oshawott. The team went in the tomb. As they started walking, an Aron and a Shieldon cam towards them.

“Oh, can we play?” asked Aron.

“Yeah, can we?” asked Shieldon.

“I like to play!” shouted Axew.

“Okay,” said Tepig. “What do you want to play?”

“I want to see how strong you guys are!” shouted Aron.

“Oh, okay,” said Snivy, “I’ll show you how strong we are!”

“You mean you want to fight us?” asked Oshawott.

“Yeah, I’ll go first!” shouted Shieldon. Shieldon used take down on Tepig.

“Whoa, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” shouted Tepig. Tepig flew to a wall and hit his head.

“Tepig, are you okay?” asked Pidove.

“Ouch,” said Tepig, holding his head. “Yeah, I’m okay,” he said.

“I want to play!” shouted Axew and he used dragon rage on Shieldon.

“Haha! Doesn’t hurt me that much!” shouted Shieldon.

“How about this!” shouted Oshawott and she used aqua jet on Shieldon.

“AAAAAHHHHH!” cried Sheildon and he hit the wall and fell on the floor. “WWAAAAAHHHHHHH! I’m hurt!” he shouted and started crying.

“Oh look, he’s just like Axew, a crybaby!” shouted Snivy.

“Hey!” shouted Axew, with a mad look on his face.

“Well it is true,” said Pidove.

“Oh, no, we’re losing!” shouted Aron. Aron used iron head on Oshawott’s face.

“OOOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH!” cried Oshawott and started bleeding from her face.

“Oops, I think I went too far,” said Aron.

“Yes you did!” shouted Snivy and he use leaf blade on Aron.

“NNNNNNOOOOOO” cried Aron and he fell to the floor.

“Yay, we won!” shouted Axew, who raised his arms and jumped, while Oshawott ate an oran berry and wiped the blood off her face.

“Oh man, we lost,” said Aron. Oshawott gave Aron and Shieldon oran berries.

“Here,” Oshawott said.

“Thanks,” said Aron and Shieldon. The both ate their oran berries.

“I bet you’ll win in a battle one day,” said Oshawott.

“You think?” asked Aron.

“Yeah, Oshawott’s right,” said Pichu.

“Okay, one day when we meet again, we’ll beat you!” shouted Shieldon.

“Okay, we have to go now,” said Tepig.

“Okay, bye!” shouted Aron and Shieldon.

“Bye!” shouted the team. Aron and Shieldon left the tomb. The team kept walking to the bottom of the tomb, where there were four holes in the walls.

“Okay, let’s put the four gems here now,” said Tepig.

“Right,” said Oshawott. They put the four gems in the walls and a wall opened. They went in to see a Bronzong.

“Hello?” asked Tepig.

“Oh, hello,” said Bronzong. Bronzong looked at the scroll that was on a pedestal. “Looking for this?” Bronzong asked.

“How did you know that’s what we were looking for?” asked Snivy, with a mad look.

“Well all I know is that you’re not getting this without a fight,” said Bronzong.

“Like usual,” said Oshawott.

“I’m going to confuse you first!’ shouted Bronzong and used confuse ray on Axew. Axew started attacking Oshawott.

“Axew, snap out of it!” shouted Oshawott. Oshawott fell to the floor.

“I can help!” shouted Snivy and hit Axew in the head.

“Oh… thanks,” said Axew, who snapped out of confusion.

“You welcome,” said Snivy.

“I’ll make you go to sleep then!” shouted Bronzong and used Hypnosis on Snivy. Snivy started to sleep.

“You know something?” asked Tepig.

“What is it?” asked Bronzong. Tepig took the scroll.

“We don’t need to fight you and I’ll be taking this!” shouted Tepig. The whole place started to come down. “Oshawott, get Snivy!” The team started to run back out.

“NNNNNOOOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?” yelled Bronzong! “NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The rocks fell on to him.

The team escaped from the tomb.

“Yeah! We got the third scroll!” shouted Axew.

“You think that pokémon escaped?” asked Pichu.

“I don’t know,” said Oshawott. Snivy woke up, with drool coming out of his mouth.

“Hey, I don’t like being picked up!” shouted Snivy, wiping the drool off his face, with a mad look.

“Well someone had to,” said Oshawott, who dropped him. Snivy got up.

“Okay let’s see what it says,” said Tepig. “This is the scroll of fear. It will bring you fear when while finding the other scrolls. Some scary things will happen after you get this scroll.”

“That doesn’t sound good,” said Pichu. “Anyways, let’s go back to Mewtwo.”

“Right,” said Tepig. The team went back to Mewtwo.

“Congratulations on getting the third scroll. Here is treasure as your prize," said Mewtwo.

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team in happiness. They went to the dining room to eat. Everyone ate their food and then went to bed.

“Three down, seven more to go,” said Tepig.

“I know, I can’t wait to get the others scrolls,” said Pichu.

“Me too,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight.”

“Alright, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 17.

Last edited: