• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legend of the Ten Scrolls REVISE

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 18: Race To The Gem

Pichu woke up and got up. Tepig was still sleeping, with drool coming out of his mouth.

“Wow,” said Pichu, to himself. “This is the first time I’m going to wake Tepig.” He put his hands on Tepig. “Wake up,” Pichu said.

“Oh…” complained Tepig. Then he stopped complaining and wiped the drool off his face. “Thanks for walking me up. I guess I was very tired last night,” Tepig said.

“I guess you were,” said Pichu.

“Okay, ready to meet with the others?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I’m ready,” said Pichu. The two walked to the main area and met with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, your next mission is to get the next gem, which is in a cave southwest of here,” said Mewtwo and he gave the team the map of where it is. “Good luck on your mission,” Mewtwo said. The team packed berries with them, headed outside and started walking.

“So, I can’t wait to get the other seven scrolls,” said Snivy.

“Me too,” said Oshawott.

“I can’t wait to see what happens after that!” shouted Pidove.

“Yeah, me too!” shouted Axew. “But first, we have to get all these gems.”

“I know,” said Pichu. “And that’s a lot of gems.”

“Yeah, I know,” said Tepig. After an hour of walking, they ended up at the cave, where a Spearow and a Patrat stood.

“Hey, were looking for a gem at the bottom of this cave,” said Snivy.

“Oh, I know where that is!” shouted Spearow.

“Yeah, me too!” shouted Patrat. “Hey, why don’t we have a race to the gem? Patrat asked. If one of you gets to it first, you have it, but is we get to it first, we’ll have it!”

“Oh, um, okay,” said Oshawott.

“Okay, ready, set, GO!” shouted Spearow and he and Patrat started running in the cave.

“Hey, wait for us!” shouted Pidove. The team ran in the cave and caught up with Spearow and Patrat.

“Oh, no, they caught up to us!” shouted Spearow. Spearow started flying faster.

“Let’s see who’s faster!” shouted Snivy. Snivy ran even faster. They ended up at a big area of the cave.

“Look, I see the gem!” shouted Axew. Spearow flew even faster towards the gem.

“Oh, no, he’s going to take it!” shouted Pichu.

“I don’t think so!” shouted Snivy and he ran as fast as he could and took the gem right before Spearow can.

“Oh no!” shouted Patrat.

“Take that!” shouted Snivy, when suddenly a Loudred jumped on top of him. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” cried Snivy and the gem fell dropped out of his hand.

“I’LL BE TAKING THIS!” yelled Loudred and took the gem.

“Hey, this isn’t fair, we won!” shouted Snivy.

“WON WHAT?” yelled Loudred.

“A race!” shouted Tepig.

“WELL THAT’S TOO BAD!” Loudred yelled.

“You idiot, take this!” shouted Oshawott and she used razor shell on Loudred, but missed.

“OH, SO IT’S A FIGHT YOU WANT, HUH!?” yelled Loudred. “TAKE THIS!” He stomped Oshawott in the face.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!” cried Oshawott.

“Oshawott, no!” shouted Tepig. Tepig jumped and used flamethrower on Loudred.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, IT BURNS!” cried Loudred and he used stomp on Tepig.

“OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!” cried Tepig and he landed on the floor.

“Noooo!" shouted Pidove and he used fly on Loudred.

“THAT’S NOT GOING TO WORK!” Loudred yelled and he used stomp again on Pidove.

“NNNNNNGGAAAAAAAHHHH!” shouted Pidove.

“YOU DIRTBAG!” yelled Snivy and jumped. “THIS IS FOR TAKING THAT GEM FROM US!” He used leaf blade on Loudred and Snivy cut him.

“GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Loudred and stated bleeding and the gem fell out of his hand. He couldn’t move with his wound.

“We’ll be taking this!” shouted Snivy. Snivy gave Tepig, Oshawott and Pidove oran berries.

“Thanks,” said Tepig, Oshawott and Pidove as they were eating their oran berries.

“You welcome,” said Snivy and he gave an oran berry to Loudred. “You can have that!”

“Bye!” shouted Spearow and Patrat.

“Bye, I hope we meet again!” shouted Tepig and the team went back to Mewtwo.

“Good. You’ve got the gem! Here is more gold as your reward!” shouted Mewtwo.

“ALRIGHT!” shouted the team in happiness. Tepig’s stomach growled.

“Oh, I guess I’m hungry,” said Tepig, putting his hand on his belly. “Let’s go eat now.”

“Yeah,” said Pichu, laughing. They team went to the dining room. Tepig ate his food really fast.

“You sure like to eat fast,” said Pichu, who he and the rest started eating their food.

“I know,” said Tepig. Then the team went to bed.

“That was a fun race, wasn’t it?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I’m glad we won. If we didn’t, we never would have gotten that gem,” said Pichu.

“Yeah,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight.”

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 18.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 19: Into The Dark Cave

“Okay, time to wake up, Pichu,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Oh…” complained Pichu. “Tell Mewtwo that I should wake up later.”

“Sorry, I can’t do that, rules are rules,” said Tepig. “Anyways, ready to meet with the others?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” said Pichu and he stopped complaining. The two walked to the main area, where their teammates and Mewtwo stood.

“Okay, the next gem is in a really dark cave, north of here,” said Mewtwo. He gave the team the map of where the gem and the cave are.

“Oh, in a dark cave?” asked Pidove, a little scared. “I don’t like the sound of that.”

“Sorry, but we have to go there to get the next gem,” said Snivy.

“Yeah, we have no choice but to go there,” said Oshawott.

“Don’t worry, it’s not like you’re going alone,” said Axew.

“Yeah, you’re all right,” said Pidove and he started smiling.

“Be careful on your mission,” said Mewtwo. The team packed berries with them, headed outside and started walking north.

“I wonder how dark this cave really is?” asked Pichu.

“Doesn’t really matter,” said Tepig. “I can make light with my fire.”

“Oh, good,” said Pidove.

“See, Pidove?” asked Axew. “With Tepig with us, he can use his fire so that we can see better in the cave.”

“Yeah, I know that,” said Pidove.

“Well, if you know that… STOP BEING SUCH A SCAREDY CAT!” yelled Snivy.

“Snivy, be nice!” shouted Oshawott.

“Sorry,” said Snivy. After fifteen minutes of walking, they found the dark cave.

“This is the dark cave?” asked Pichu.

“I’m pretty sure it is,” said Oshawott. “Even the entrance to the cave is dark.”

“Okay, ready to go in?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” everyone else said.

“Okay, let’s go in,” said Tepig. The team went in the cave.

“Hey, Tepig, you forgot to use your fire,” said Pidove.

“Oops, sorry,” said Tepig. He used flamethrower in the air, when suddenly, in front of them, came a Murkrow and a Sneasel.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Pidove as he saw the two and covered his head.

“Oh? It looks like you guys have found our cave,” said the Sneasel.

“Um, is that a problem?” asked Oshawoott.

“Well… yes,” said Murkrow. “Anyone that enters will fight us!”

“Duh, obviously!” shouted Snivy.

“Oh, so you knew this was going to happen?” asked Sneasel.

“Yes, we all knew!” shouted Tepig.

“Well, prepare to get beaten anyways!” shouted Murkrow.

“You all take on Murkrow, I’ll take on Sneasel!” shouted Tepig.

“But Tepig, you can’t fight her by yourself!” shouted Pichu.

“Just trust me, okay!” shouted Tepig. “Besides, I bet you can beat Murkrow by yourself too!”

“Okay!” shouted Pichu.

“Take this!” shouted Tepig and he used flamethrower on Sneasel. Sneasel blocked the attack, but still got hurt.

“Think you can beat me that easily?” asked Sneasel and she used faint attack on Tepig.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” yelled Tepig and he fell on the floor.

“You knew it wouldn’t be easy!” shouted Sneasel. Tepig got up.

“Of course it is,” said Tepig. “You just haven’t seen it yet!” He used a strong flamethrower on Sneasel.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Sneasel and she fell on the floor.

“Guys, stand back, I’m going to prove that I can do this by myself!” shouted Pichu.

“But you can’t!” shouted Oshawott.

“Yeah, listen to her…” Murkrow started to say when Pichu used an unexpected strong thunderbolt on him.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” yelled Murkrow and he fainted.

“That was pretty easy,” said Snivy.

“It was easy because I know the type advantages,” said Tepig.

“You do?” asked Axew.

“Yes,” said Tepig.

“Cool!” shouted Axew.

“Okay, let’s leave these two here and keep going,” said Oshawott.

“Right,” said Tepig. The team walked until they reached to the bottom of the cave.

“Look, there is the gem…” Pidove started to say.

“No way!” shouted a pokémon. “Someone dares to actually steal one of my precious items!?”

“Who goes there!” shouted Tepig.

“I do!” shouted the pokémon. “My name is Sableye!”

“Okay, Sableye!” shouted Snivy. “We’re going to take that precious item of yours, even if it means fighting you for it!”

“Oh, I like fights!” shouted Sableye, when he suddenly used faint attack on Snivy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Snivy, as he fell to the floor.

“Take this!” shouted Oshawott and she used aqua jet on Sableye.

“AAAAHHH!” You think that will stop me from giving up!?” shouted Sableye and he used shadow ball on Oshawott.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Oshawott.

“No!” shouted Tepig. “Everyone together, attack!” He used flamethrower on Sableye. Then Pichu used thunderbolt and after that, Axew used dragon rage. Then Pidove flew in the air and hit Sableye.

“NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Sableye as he fell on the floor. “Okay, I give up, here, take this!” He threw the gem to Tepig.

“Thanks,” said Tepig, as he picked up the gem. “Okay team, let’s go now.”

“Alright,” said Pichu. The team left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“You all did very well!” shouted Mewtwo. “Here,” he said and he gave the team more jewels as their prize.

“YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!” yelled the team in happiness and then they went to the dining room to eat.

“So when did you learn about the type advantages?” asked Pichu as he was eating his apples.

“When I was very young,” said Tepig as he was also eating his food. “My parents told me.”

“Oh, good thing they told you,” said Pichu and then the team went to bed.

“You know, will you tell us about the type advantages one day?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah, one day,” said Tepig. “Anything else you want to say?’ he asked.

“No, there’s nothing else I want to say,” said Pichu.

“Okay then, goodnight,” said Tepig.

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 19.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 20: Finally, A Girlfriend

“Wake up, now,” said Tepig.

“Oh, alright,” said Pichu.

“Ready to meet with the others?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu. The two went to the main hall and met with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, you next mission is to get the next gem, which is in a small icy cave, west of here,” said Mewtwo and gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are.

“Oh, good luck with your mission!” shouted a pokémon. It was the female Tepig. The female Pichu and the female Tepig stood in front of the team.

“Hello,” both the female Pichu and female Tepig said.

“Ohhhh… hiiiiiiiiii,” said both Pichu and Tepig, who were both blushing.

“Hey, look! Pichu and Tepig’s girlfriends are here!” shouted Axew and then he looked at Snivy. “Too bad you still don’t have a girlfriend,” he told Snivy.

“wah… wah… WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Snivy ran outside and started crying.

“Snivy, wait!” shouted Oshawott. “Axew!” Oshawott had a mad look. “When we see Snivy again, I want you to say sorry to him!” Oshawott shouted.

“Oh… okay,” said Axew, with a sad face. Meanwhile Snivy kept running and stopped at a tree. He was still crying with lots of tears still in his eyes.

“It’s not fair!” Snivy shouted to himself.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried a pokémon.

“Huh?” asked Snivy as he stopped crying and wiped the tears off his face. “Sounds like she’s in pain,” Snivy said. He ran to where the scream was and stopped to see a girl Snivy, in front of him. She had a ribbon on her head Snivy was surprised. “Are you okay?” he asked the girl Snivy.

“AAAAHHHHH!” yelled the girl Snivy and she held her stomach on pain. Snivy looked to see that she was bleeding a lot.

“I should have packed some berries with me,” Snivy told himself. Then he looked up at the trees to see some oran berries. “Thank goodness,” Snivy said. He used his vines to grab one of the oran berries and he gave it to the girl Snivy. “Here,” Snivy said. He put the oran berry in the girl Snivy’s mouth and she ate it. Then the girl Snivy wiped the blood of her stomach.

“Thanks,” said the girl Snivy and she smiled.

“You’re… You’re welcome,” Snivy said and he started blushing. “Who did this to you?” he asked.

“Cloyster,” said the girl Snivy.

“Cloyster?” asked Snivy.

“Yes,” said the girl Snivy.

“Where is Cloyster?” asked Snivy.

“I think he went back to his small icy cave,” said the girl Snivy.

“Small icy cave?” asked Snivy. “Hey that’s where the next gem is!”

“What?” asked the girl Snivy.

“Oh… um… my team is on this quest to get ten scrolls, and we need four gems for each of them. We already have three scrolls. One of the gems we need happens to be in that ice cave,” said Snivy.

“Oh, that’s nice,” said the girl Snivy. “Hey, I can come with you.”

“Oh… okay,” said Snivy. “I’ll get that gem and make Cloyster pay for what he did to you. Do you know exactly where the cave is?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s right over there,” said the girl Snivy, pointing west.

“Okay, let’s go,” said Snivy and they started walking west. Meanwhile, the rest of the team packed berries with them, headed outside and started walking, when they saw Snivy tracks.

“Look, Snivy’s footprints!” shouted Pidove.

“And it looks like he’s not alone,” said Pichu. “Look, whoever he was with also has the same kind of footprints. Do you think…?” Pichu started to ask.

“That he has finally found a girlfriend?” asked Tepig, finishing up what Pichu was going to ask. “I think so, but I’m not sure.”

“Okay, let’s follow the tracks,” said Oshawott.

“Right,” said Tepig and they followed the tracks. Meanwhile, Snivy and the girl Snivy entered the small icy cave.

“Wow, this cave is really small,” said Snivy and then he saw the gem. “Look that’s the gem alright.” He and the girl Snivy walked toward the gem when they heard a laugh.

“Hahaha… It looks like she brought a boyfriend!” shouted a pokémon.

“Cloyster, I know who you are, show yourself!” shouted Snivy. “I’m going to make you pay for what you did to her!” Cloyster came out.

“I hurt her once, I can hurt her again!” shouted Cloyster.

“Oh, no you won’t!” shouted Snivy.

“Then you will get hurt too!” shouted Cloyster and he used ice beam. Snivy avoided the attack.

“Take this!” shouted Snivy and he used leaf blade on Cloyster, but missed. “AAAAGGGHHHHH!” Snivy complained.

“I don’t think so!” shouted Cloyster and he used ice beam again on Snivy.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!” yelled Snivy and he fell to the floor. Cloyster went to the girl Snivy.

“Time to get hurt again!” shouted Cloyster.

“NNNNOOOOO!” yelled Snivy.

“You’re not hurting Snivy’s girlfriend!” shouted a pokémon and he used flamethrower on Cloyster.

“NNNNOOOOOOO!” shouted Cloyster. It was Tepig and the rest of the team.

“Guys?” asked Snivy. Then he had a mad look. “Stay out of this guys! I’m going to make Cloyster pay for what he did to her!” Snivy shouted. Snivy jumped and used leaf blade on Cloyster.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Cloyster.

“I’m not giving you a chance to attack!” shouted Snivy and he used a new move, leaf storm.

“THIS CAN’T BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” yelled Cloyster and he hit a wall and got knocked out. Snivy took the gem.

“Snivy, I’m sorry for what I said before,” said Axew.

“It’s okay,” said Snivy and smiled. “I finally have a girlfriend!” he shouted.

“Hey, I like to join you guys,” said the girl Snivy.

“Oh I know the perfect teammates for you,” said Tepig and smiled. They went back to Mewtwo.

“Oh, we’ll make her a good member of our team!” shouted the female Tepig and smiled.

“Yeah, we will!” shouted Pichu.

“Bye!” shouted the girl Snivy.

“No, please don’t go,” said Snivy and he was about to cry again. “DON’T GO! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Awwww… it’s okay, we’ll see each other again, and it’s cute when you cry,” said the girl Snivy.

“It’s cute when I cry?” asked Snivy, with tears still in his eyes.

“Yeah, it’s also cute when Tepig cries,” said the female Tepig.

“Oh… is it?” asked Tepig, and started blushing. “But you haven’t seen me cry.”

“I know I will one day,” said the female Tepig. “Anyways, bye!”

“Bye!” said the team. The girls left. Snivy stopped crying and wiped the tears off his eyes.

“This was an easy mission,” said Mewtwo. “Here are more jewels as your prize.” He gave them more jewels.

“YEAH!” yelled the team in happiness. Then they went to the dining room to eat.

“I’m so happy I met her!” shouted Snivy, while eating his food.

“I’m happy too,” said Oshawott, who she and the rest of the team also started eating. Then the team went to bed.

“I’m glad Snivy has a girlfriend now,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, Axew can’t make fun of him for not having one anymore,” said Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu and he and Tepig laughed.

“Alright, goodnight,” said Tepig.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to bed. End of chapter 20.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 21: The Poisonous Battles

“Okay now Pichu, time to wake up,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Alright, I’m getting up now,” said Pichu.

“Are you ready to meet with the others now?” asked Tepig.

“Yep, I’m all ready,” said Pichu. The two left the room to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, the next gem is in yet another cave, east of here,” said Mewtwo and he gave the map of where the cave is to the team. “Good luck.”

“Okay, let’s do this,” said Oshawott. The team packed berries with them, headed outside and started walking east.

“Alright, next gem, here we come!” shouted Snivy.

“Well someone’s happy,” said Pidove.

“I’m happy too!” shouted Axew.

“I’m happy because I finally got a you know what!” shouted Snivy.

“We all know,” said Pichu, smiling.

“Okay, let’s focus on this mission now, boys,” said Oshawott.

“She’s right, but we do like to talk about other things,” said Tepig. After half an hour walking, they have reached the cave.

“Okay, we are here,” said Snivy. “Are all of you ready?” he asked.

“Yep, were ready,” said Axew. They team started walking into the cave. A few seconds after, an Ekans, Grimer and a Koffing came and the Ekans used acid on the floor in front of the team.

“AAAAHHHH!” yelled Pidove.

“You all made dangerous moves coming here!” shouted Ekans.

“Yeah, you’re all in big trouble now!” shouted Grimer.

“What makes you say that?” asked Tepig.

“We are all poison types!” shouted Koffing and he used smog on Tepig.

“AAAAHHHH!” yelled Tepig as he started coughing. Then he fell on the floor.

“Tepig, no!” shouted Oshawott. Oshawott used aqua jet on Koffing.

“NO! I’M WET, I’M WET!” cried Koffing as he hit the wall.

“You’ll pay for that!” shouted Ekans and he used wrap on Oshawott.

“AAAHHHH, SOME… ONE… HELP!” yelled Oshawott, as she was being wrapped.

“I’ll save you!” shouted Axew and he used dragon rage on Ekans.

“NO!” yelled Ekans as he got hit by the dragon rage and fell to the floor.

“Oh, no, what should I do!?” shouted Grimer.

“Get them!” shouted Ekans.

“Alright!” shouted Grimer and he used sludge on Axew, but missed.

“HAHA, you can’t get me!” shouted Axew and he started making funny faces at Grimer.

“Don’t do that!” shouted Grimer and he was about to attack Axew again, when Pidove used fly on Grimer.

“Take some of this!” shouted Pidove.

“NNNNNOOOOO!” yelled Grimer and he fell to the floor. Oshawott ran to Tepig and gave him a pecha berry.

“Here,” said Oshawott.

“Th…than…ks,” said Tepig and he ate the pecha berry. Tepig got up and looked at Ekans, Grimer and Koffing. “That’s what happens when you mess with us!” shouted Tepig.

“Fine, go ahead, we don’t care anymore!” shouted Ekans.

“Thanks!” shouted Oshawott and the team walked down to the bottom of the cave.

“Look, there’s the gem!” shouted Pichu. Pichu went to the gem when suddenly, when a big skunk pokémon came out of nowhere.

“That’s mine!” shouted the skunk pokémon and he took the gem.

“Hey, we need that you… you…” Snivy started to say.

“My name is Skuntank!” shouted the skunk pokémon.

“Okay, Skuntank, we need that gem!” shouted Tepig.

“You’re going to have to fight me for it!” shouted Skuntank.

“I can do this!” shouted Pichu. Pichu used thunderbolt on Skunktank, but missed. “I missed?” Pichu asked.

“Yep, you did!” shouted Skuntank and he used slash on Pichu.

“AAAHHH!” yelled Pichu and his arm started bleeding a little from the slash. He used thunderbolt again on Skuntank and this time he got him.

“NO, THIS AIN’T OVER YET!” yelled Skuntank and he ran to Pichu.

“Pichu, look out!” shouted Tepig as Skuntank used toxic on Pichu.

“Pichu, no!” cried Oshawott as Pichu fell to the floor, poisoned. Pichu got up.

“How are you still standing?” asked Suntank.

“I… can… still… fight,” said Pichu. “I… can… still… do…this.”

“No, you can’t!” shouted Skuntank and he was about to slash Pichu again, when Pichu used a strong thunderbolt on him. “NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Skuntank and he fainted. Pichu fell to the floor again.

“Pichu, have this!” shouted Oshawott as she gave Pichu a pecha berry. Pichu ate the pecha berry and got up.

“Thanks, Oshawott,” said Pichu and smiled. He took the gem from Skuntank. “Let’s go back to Mewtwo now.”

“Right,” said Tepig. The team left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“You did very well,” Mewtwo told the team. “Here is more gold as your reward!” he shouted and he gave them a chest full of gold.

“YEAH!” yelled the team in happiness and they put the gold away. Then they went to the dining room to eat.

“I think today’s mission was a bit tougher,” said Pichu, while he was eating his food.

“You think?” asked Tepig as he and the rest were eating their food. Then the team went to bed.

“Okay, tomorrow we’ll be getting the fourth scroll,” said Tepig, smiling.

“I wonder what emotion it is this time,” said Pichu.

“I wonder too,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 21.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 22: The Dragon Tomb

“Wake up now, Pichu,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Okay,” said Pichu as he got up.

“Alright, ready to meet with the others now?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I’m ready,” said Pichu.

“Okay,” said Tepig, and the two went to the main area to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, today’s mission is to get the fourth scroll, which is in a dragon tomb, north of here,” said Mewtwo and he gave the team the map of where the tomb and the scroll are.

“Dragon tomb?” asked Axew.

“Yes,” said Mewtwo. “Why do you ask?” he asked.

“Because it means that there are dragon types there, just like me,” Axew said and smiled.

“Oh yes,” said Oshawott, who also smiled. “You might make friends with some of them in that tomb,” she said.

“I know,” said Axew.

“Be careful in the dragon tomb,” Mewtwo said. The team packed the four gems that they needed and some more berries. They headed outside and started walking north.

“I wonder what kind of emotion this scroll is,” said Snivy.

“Me too,” said Oshawott.

“I hope it’s not anything sad this time,” said Pidove.

“You never know!” shouted Axew. “I wonder what kind of other dragon types are in that cave?” he asked.

“Well, we won’t know until we get to the dragon tomb,” said Snivy.

“He’s right,” said Pidove.

“Okay,” said Axew. After an hour of walking, they have reached a tomb.

“Alright, is this the dragon tomb?” asked Pichu.

“I’m pretty sure it is,” said Tepig. “Ready to go in?” he asked.

“Yeah,” the rest of the team said.

“Alright, let’s go,” said Tepig and the team went in the tomb. As they kept walking, a Bagon, Gible and a Deino came from behind the team and Bagon used headbutt on Snivy.

“OUCH, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” yelled Snivy.

“For coming into our cave!” shouted Bagon. Then he, Gible and Deino saw Axew.

“Look, Deino, a dragon type, like us!” shouted Gible.

“I think he’s being held hostage by the others!” shouted Deino. “ATTACK THEM!” he yelled.

“Stop, they’re my friends!” shouted Axew.

“What?” asked Bagon, Gible and Deino all together.

“I said, they are my friends,” said Axew.

“Oh, sorry then,” said Bagon. “The three of us actually made our own rule, that we don’t hurt another dragon type or its friends.”

“You did?” asked Pichu. “That’s nice.”

“But there is one dragon type here that would want to fight you guys, but he can only pick one to fight,” said Gible and he looked Axew. “I think he would pick you.”

“You think?” asked Axew.

“Yeah,” said Deino. “His name is Dragonite.”

“Dragonite?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, and if you beat him, he’ll give you a gift,” said Bagon.

“Let me guess,” said Oshawott. “Is it a scroll?” she asked.

“How did you know?” asked Gible, surprised.

“Well, you see, we actually need it,” said Pidove.

“Okay, I hope the one Dragonite chooses will win,” said Deino. “But there’s a problem. He locked himself in the bottom area of the cave. What weird is that there are four holes next to the door to the bottom area.

“That where we need to put the four gems!” shouted Axew.

“Four gems?” asked Bagon.

“Yeah,” said Oshawott and took out the four gems. “Show us where the holes are,” she said.

“Okay, we’ll show you guys,” said Gible. “Follow us.” The team followed the three dragon types to where the four holes are.

“Okay, let’s put the gems in those holes now,” said Tepig. Oshawott put the four gems in the holes and a door in front of them opened. They saw a Dragonite and a scroll up ahead.

“Who’s there?” asked Dragonite.

“Dragonite it’s us,” said Deino. “We have guests who need the scroll. Choose who you want to fight so that if he or she beats you, they will have the scroll.” Dragonite looked at the team, and then looked only at Axew.

“I’ll choose you since you’re a dragon type like us,” said Dragonite.

“They were right, he was going to choose Axew,” said Pidove.

“Let the best dragon type win,” said Dragonite.

“Okay, said Axew.

“Axew, you can do it!” shouted Pichu as Axew used scratch on Dragonite, but missed “Oh, no!” shouted Axew.

“Take this!” shouted Dragonite and he used dragon rage on Axew.

“OWWWW!” cried Axew.

“Axew, you can win this!” shouted Tepig. Axew got up and used dragon rage on Dragonite and Dragonite blocked the attack

“What!?” shouted Axew.

“Now have some of this!” shouted Dragonite and he used dragon rush on Axew.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried Axew.

“Axew, no!” shouted Snivy. Axew got up again, with tears in his eyes.

“I can do this,” said Axew.

“Can you!?” shouted Dragonite.

“Yes, I can. I can, I CCCCAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” yelled Axew and he ran to Dragonite and he used a new move, dragon claw.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW NOOOOO!” cried Dragonite and he started bleeding. Oshawott gave Dragonite an oran berry.

“Here,” said Oshawott.

“Th..th…thank.. you,” said Dragonite and he ate the oran berry. He wiped the blood off his body. He walked to the scroll and gave it to Axew. “Here,” Dragonite said.

“YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!” yelled Axew in happiness, with his arms raised. He took the scroll from Dragonite.

“You have earned it,” said Dragonite and smiled.

“Axew, read the scroll to see what emotion it is!” shouted Tepig.

“Okay,” said Axew and read the scroll. “This is the scroll of laughter. It will bring you funny things when while finding the other scrolls. Funny things will happen after you get this scroll,” Axew said. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” he started laughing already.

“Wow, he’s laughing already!” shouted Snivy.

“Anyways, we have to go now,” said Tepig.

“Okay, bye!” shouted Dragonite.

“Bye!” shouted Bagon, Gible and Deino.

“Bye, I hope we meet again!” shouted Axew as they left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Congratulations,” said Mewtwo. “Here are valuable stones as your prize.”

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team in happiness and they went in the dining room.

“Hey Mewtwo, I made some friends!” shouted Axew.

“I’m glad,” said Mewtwo, smiling.

“We’re glad too,” said Oshawott, smiling. Then the team went to bed.

“I’m happy that Axew made new friends,” said Pichu.

“Me too,” said Tepig.

“There’s something I should tell you,” said Pichu.

“What is it?” asked Tepig.

“Ever since we got the first scroll, I got some memories coming back. Whenever we got the the other scrolls we have so far, I’ve been getting more memories,” said Pichu.

“Oh, that’s great,” said Tepig and smiled. “What do you remember?”

“I remember that I have a little sister and that my mom is a news reporter.

“What a news?” asked Tepig.

“Hahahahaha,” Pichu laughed.

“What?” Tepig asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing,” said Pichu.

“I also remember that I live in another planet, with humans who train Pokémon,” said Pichu.

“Why are they training us? I think we should train them!” shouted Tepig.

“Hahahaha,” Pichu laughed again.

“I think it’s cool that you live in another planet,” said Tepig. “Never met anyone from another planet. Anyways, goodnight,” he said.

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 22.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 23: Boo!

“Okay now, time to wake up,” said Tepig, smiling. Pichu got up and started stretching. “Okay, ready?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I’m ready,” said Pichu and the two went to the main hall to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, your next mission is to get another gem, which is in another cave, northeast of here,” said Mewtwo.

“Oh goody, another cave,” said Snivy.

“Yep, another cave it is,” said Oshawott. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are.

“Good luck on your mission,” said Mewtwo. The team packed berries with them, headed outside, and started walking northeast.

“I wonder what kind of cave it is,” said Pidove.

“Me too,” said Axew. “I wonder what kind of cave it is too.”

“I still can’t wait until we get all the other scrolls!” shouted Pichu, smiling.

“Me too!” shouted Tepig.

“Alright, we all know that we all can’t wait to get the other scrolls,” said Oshawott. After a half hour, they ended up at the cave.

“Okay, are we here?” asked Snivy.

“I think so,” said Axew. “Okay let’s go.”

“Wait, the older ones should go first, Axew,” said Oshawott.

“Oh, okay,” said Axew.

“Ready, boys?” asked Oshawott.

“Yep,” said the boys.

“Okay then, let’s go in,” said Oshawott and the team went in the cave.

“Um, I hear scary noises,” said Pidove, scared.

“Oh come on, Pidove, that’s usually how caves sound like…” Tepig started to say.

“BBOOOOOOOO!” shouted a pokémon.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!” screamed Pidove , like a little girl.

“Okay, that was creepy,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, who did that?” asked Snivy. Then, a Gastly and a Banette appeared.

“IT WAS ME!” yelled Gastly.

“GHOST TYPES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed the boys and they started running to the bottom of the cave.

“Hey, boys, wait for me!” shouted Oshawott and she too started running.

“THE SCROLL OF FEAR DID SAY THAT SCARY THINGS WILL HAPPEN AFTER WE GOT THAT SCROLL!” yelled Pidove as the boys were still running.

“I KNOW!” shouted Axew. “MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed the boys. Then they all triped and fell in the bottom of the cave. Snivy saw the gem.

“Look!” shouted Snivy, smiled and pointed at the gem. “Oh, hallelujah, let’s take this thing and get out of here!” he shouted. He was about to take the gem when suddenly, a Spiritomb appeared in front of Snivy.

“BBBBOOOOOOOO!” yelled Spiritomb.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Snivy, like a little girl. Oshawott came from behind.

“Wow, you boys are scared of ghost types?” asked Oshawott. “You all are such scardy cats.”

“I KNOW, RIGHT!?” yelled Spiritomb.

“Hey, was I talking to you!?” asked Oshawott with a angry look on her face. Gastly and Banette came from behind.

“NO ONE IS TALKING THAT GEM UNLESS YOU ALL BEAT US IN A BATTLE!” yelled Banette.

“Okay, bring it on,” said Snivy, shaking with fear.

“AWWW, IS HE SCARED!?” yelled Gastly.

“Don’t make fun of me!” shouted Snivy and his face started getting red, with anger.

“JUST ADMIT IT, YOU’RE SCARED!” yelled Gastly.

“I’M NOT SCARED!” yelled Snivy, angrily and he ran to Gastly and used leaf blade.

“OH, THAT’S HOW IT GOING TO BE, HUH!?” yelled Gastly and he used shadow ball on Snivy.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Snivy and he fell to the floor.

“Snivy, no!” shouted Oshawott. “Here, take this!” she shouted at Gastly and she used aqua jet on him.

“NNNNOOOOOOO!” shouted Gastly and he landed on the floor.

“Take this!” shouted Pichu and he use thunderbolt on Banette.

“I’M NOT GOING DOWN THAT EASILY!” yelled Banette and he also used shadow ball.

“AAAAAAGGGGHHH!” yelled Pichu and he also fell to the floor.

“No! Eat this!” shouted Tepig and he used flamethrower on Banette.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, FIRE!” cried Banette and he landed on the floor, covering his face.

“Alright, Spiritomb is the only one left!” shouted Axew.

“I DON’T THINK SO!” yelled Spiritomb and he used dark pulse on Axew.

“You can't catch me!” shouted Axew as he dodged the attack and he used dragon rage on Spiritomb.

“HAH, WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE!?” yelled Spiritomb, as he avoided the attack.

“A DISTRACTION!” yelled Pidove.

“WHAT!?” yelled Spiritomb as Pidove used fly, hard, on Spiritomb. “AAACCCKKK!” yelled Spiritomb as he got knocked out.

“That was easy,” said Oshawott.

“Pichu, Oshawott, are you two okay?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” they both said. Tepig took the gem.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo now,” said Tepig. The team left the cave and went to Mewtwo.

“Well that was an easy one,” said Mewtwo. “Here is more money as your prize!” he shouted.

“YAY!” yelled the team and they jumped with happiness. Then they went to the dining room to eat.

“Now who was really scared?” asked Axew.

“I think all of you boys were,” said Oshawott, with a smile.

“Yeah, I think she’s right,” said Tepig and then the team went to bed.

“I guess the scrolls happen to be right,” said Pichu.

“You think?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, a scary ting did happen today and one of the scrolls we got is the scroll of fear,” said Pichu.

“Hehe, you’re right,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight.”

“Alright, goodnight, Tepig,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 23.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 24: The Missing Gem

“Okay, wake up now,” said Tepig, smiling. Pichu yawned and stretched.

“Alright, I’m up now,” said Pichu.

“Alright, ready to meet with the others?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu and then the two went to the main hall to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, the next gem is in another cave, southwest from here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are. “Be careful,” Mewtwo said.

“Okay team, let’s do this,” said Oshawott. The team packed berries with them, headed outside and started walking, southwest.

“Okay, let’s look for this cave,” said Snivy.

“Alright,” said Pidove.

“Yeah, let’s look for it!” shouted Axew, who smiled.

“Okay, we’ll find it soon,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, I know we will,” said Tepig. After an hour of walking, they found the cave.

“Okay, it looks like we’re here,” said Oshawott.

“Alright, I think we’re all ready,” said Snivy.

“Then I guess we can go in,” said Pidove.

“Okay, let’s go!” shouted Axew, still with a smile on his face. The team went in the cave. As they walked further down in, an Oddish and a Linoone came.

“Well hello there,” said the Oddish. “My name is Oddish.”

“Hi, I’m Tepig, and these are my teammates, Pichu, Snivy, Oshawott, Pidove and Axew." They all waved hello.

“My name is Linoone,” said Linoone. “We wanted to have a battle with someone.”

“Okay, I can battle with the two of you,” said Tepig.

“Okay, here goes!” shouted Oddish and she used energy ball on Tepig. Tepig dodged the attack.

“Take some of this!” shouted Tepig and he used flamethrower on Oddish.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!” cried Oddish and got burned. “WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she started crying.

“Oh no!” shouted Linoone. “Take this!” he shouted and he used tackle on Tepig.

“Aaggghh!” shouted Tepig and he stepped back. “Have some of this!” shouted Tepig and he used flamethrower again, but missed.

“No, you have some of this!” shouted Linoone and he used headbutt, but also missed.

“Eat this!” shouted Tepig and he used a strong flamethrower on Linoone.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Linoone and he also got burned. Oshawott gave Oddish and Linoone rawst berries. Oddish and Linoone ate their rawst berries.

“Thanks,” said Oddish, who stopped crying.

“Tepig, don’t you think that was a bit overdone?” asked Oshawott.

“Yeah, I’m sorry,” said Tepig.

“It’s okay,” said Linoone and smiled. “Okay, we have to be going now, bye!”

“Okay, bye!” shouted Oshawott and Oddish and Linoone left.

“Okay, let’s keep going, shall we?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah,” said Pidove.

“Okay then, let’s go!” shouted Axew, who was still smiling.

“Someone’s happy today,” said Pichu, who also smiled.

“Yeah,” said Tepig. As they kept walking, a Nuzleaf ran passed them and left.

“Well someone’s in a hurry,” said Snivy. “I bet he didn’t even see us.”

“I know, let’s keep going,” said Oshawott. As they went to the bottom of the cave, they saw a pedestal, with nothing on top of it.

“Wait a minute, the gem was supposed to be here, it’s missing!” shouted Tepig. Then all of a sudden he knew why. “THAT POKEMON THAT RAN PASSED US, HE HAS THE GEM, QUICK, AFTER HIM!” yelled Tepig. They ran all the way back outside, where they saw the Nuzleaf.

“Hey you, stop!” shouted Snivy. Snivy ran to Nuzleaf and pinned him down.

“Hey, what are you doing!?” shouted Nuzleaf.

“We’re going to take that gem you…” Snivy started to say.

“The name’s Nuzleaf!” shouted Nuzleaf. “And you’re not getting this unless you beat me!” He used pound on Snivy.

“AAAAGGGGHHHHH!” yelled Snivy and he fell to the floor.

“Snivy!” shouted Oshawott, as Snivy got up.

“Okay, my grass type moves won’t do much damage on you,” said Snivy.

“Funny, I was going to say the same thing,” said Nuzleaf. “I guess we can’t use our grass moves!” he shouted and he used faint attack on Snivy’s face.

“OUCH!” yelled Snivy and he started bleeding from his mouth. He wiped the blood of his mouth. “That’s too bad for me, all four of my moves are grass type moves!” Snivy shouted and he used leaf storm on Nuzleaf.

“Ouch!” shouted Nuzleaf and he covered his mouth in pain. His mouth also started bleeding.

“I got you now!” shouted Snivy and he used his vines to wrap Nuzleaf.

“Okay, okay, I give up here!” shouted Nuzleaf and he threw the gem to Snivy. Snivy let go of Nuzleaf and took the gem. “Now just leave me alone now!” Nuzleaf shouted and he ran away.

“Okay, we got it, let’s go back to Mewtwo!” shouted Snivy.

“Right,” said Tepig and they went back to Mewtwo.

“This was another easy mission,” said Mewtwo. “Here are more jewels as your prize,” Mewtwo said and Mewtwo gave the team a chest, full of jewels.

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team in happiness and then they went to the dining room to eat.

“Today was fun!” shouted Axew.

“I know, you were happy this whole time!” shouted Pichu. Then the team went to bed.

“You know, do we always have to fight someone to get a gem?” asked Pichu.

“If we have to, yes, why?” asked Tepig.

“Nothing, I was just asking,” said Pichu.

“Okay, goodnight,” said Tepig.

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 24.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 25: Fast Pokémon

“Wake up, Pichu,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Ohhhh…” complained Pichu, as he got up. Then he stopped complaining.

“Okay, ready to meet with the others now?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I guess I’m ready,” said Pichu, and the two went to the main hall to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, the next gem is in another cave, southeast of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are. “Good luck.” The team packed berries with them, headed outside and started walking south east.

“I wonder who we’ll be battling today,” said Axew.

“I don’t know, but I know we’ll fight someone,” said Snivy. “And I can’t wait to beat them up!” shouted Snivy.

“Okay, but don’t go too far,” said Oshawott, smiling.

“Yeah, don’t hurt them too much,” said Pidove.

“I hope I will fight someone, so that I can get stronger,” said Pichu.

“Me too,” said Tepig. After fifteen minutes of walking, they reached the cave. “Okay, this is it. You all ready?” Tepig asked.

“Yep, I’m ready,” said Axew.

“Yeah, me too, let’s go already,” said Snivy.

“Alright,” said Tepig. They went in the cave. As they walked further into the cave, a Slowpoke and a Venipede appeared.

“Oh, we have guests,” said Slowpoke. “Hi, my name is Slowpoke.”

“And my name is Venipede,” said Venipede. “Nice to meet you guys!” he shouted.

“Nice to meet you, Slowpoke and Venipede,” said Pichu and smiled.

“Let me guess, you two are going to fight us?” asked Snivy.

“Okay, if you want us too,” said Slowpoke.

“Yeah, I want to have a battle with them!” shouted Axew.

“Alright then, here goes!” shouted Venipede and he used poison tail.

“You can’t get me!” shouted Axew, who dodged the attack and used dragon rage.

“You can’t get me either!” shouted Venipede, who dodged the attack.

“Take some of this!” shouted Slowpoke and he started walking toward Axew.

“Wow, you’re slow! No wonder your name is Slowpoke!” shouted Axew, who smiled and used dragon rage again.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, NNNOOOOO!” cried Slowpoke and hee fell to the floor.

“Have this!” shouted Venipiede and he used sludge bomb.

“Am I too fast for you!?” shouted Axew, and he used dragon rage again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Venipede, and he fell to the floor.

“Yay, I won!” shouted Axew. He jumped up and down and raised his arms in the air.

“Alright Axew, calm down,” said Tepig, who also smiled.

“Oh, hehe, sorry,” said Axew, and he stopped jumping up.

“Okay, you beat us,” said Slowpoke.

“Yeah,” said Venipede. “Anyways, we have to go now.”

“Okay, bye,” the team said.

“Bye!” shouted Slowpoke and Venipede, and they left.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Tepig and the team started walking again. As they walked to a big area, they saw the gem across them.

“Look, there’s a huge hole on the ceiling,” said Pidove.

“Who cares, let’s just take the gem and get out of here!” shouted Snivy. As the team walked toward the gem, the floor gave away.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the team as they fell to the very bottom of the cave.

“Owwwwww,” complained Tepig. “Is everyone alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, I think I am, said Pichu, holding his head.

“AAAAGGGGHHHH, MY ARM!” yelled Snivy, holding his arm in pain. It was bleeding a lot.

“Here, have this,” said Oshawott, and gave Snivy an oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Snivy and he ate the oran berry. The wound healed and Snivy wiped the blood off his arm.

“You okay now?” asked Axew.

“Yeah, I’m alright now…” Snivy started to say, when a big boulder fell behind them, and started rolling toward the team.

“Oh, no, this is not good, RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” yelled Pidove and the team started running as fast as they can. As they were running, they started to go up.

“Hey, we’re going up!” shouted Pichu, as they were still running. Then the boulder stopped rolling, as it couldn’t go up the path.

“Look, there is a hole in the wall,” said Pidove and he put his head into the hole. “It looks like a slide,” he said.

“Okay, there’s nowhere else to go, so let’s go in the slide hole,” said Tepig. “I’ll go in first,” he said.

“Yay, I love slides!” shouted Axew, happily. Tepig went in the slide first, then Snivy, then Oshawott, then Pidove and then Axew. “Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” shouted Axew, as they were sliding. After a few seconds of sliding the team ended up through another hole from the ceiling.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, WHY DID WE HAVE TO COME FROM A HOLE ON THE CEILING, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Snivy, as Tepig fell on the floor hard, and everyone else but Pidove fell on top of him.

“AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH, GET OFF OF ME!” yelled Tepig. Pidove was flying in the air.

“Hey, were back in the area with the gem,” said Pidove and he looked down at his teammates. “Oh my gosh,” said Pidove.

“Sorry,” said Oshawott, and everyone got off of Tepig. “Are you okay, Tepig?” Oshawott asked.

“No, can’t you see that I’m bleeding all over my face!?” shouted Tepig, with blood all over his face.

“Here,” said Oshawott and was about to give Tepig an oran berry.

“I wouldn’t give him that right now, if I were you,” said someone.

“Who are you, and why shouldn’t Tepig have an oran berry now? He hurt!” shouted Snivy.

“He shouldn’t because it would be rather be better is he used after you all fight me!” shouted the pokémon and he came out from the shade.

“And you must be?” asked Pichu.

“Armaldo,” said the pokémon.

“You’re the one that moved the boulder!” shouted Tepig.

“Yes, I was the one who moved that boulder,” said Armaldo. “Now prepare to fight me!” he shouted.

“Okay, here goes!” shouted Snivy and he used leaf storm on Armaldo, but missed. “That can’t be!” shouted Snivy.

“What!? Am I too fast for you!?” shouted Armaldo and he used slash on Snivy.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!” yelled Snivy as he got slashed in the cheek by a little. He started bleeding.

“Have some of this!” shouted Oshawott and she used aqua jet on Armaldo, but also missed. “No!” Oshawott shouted.

“Yes!” shouted Armaldo and he used ancient power on Oshawott.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” yelled Oshawott and she fell to the floor.

“Wow, he’s fast,” said Tepig. “Then I have to become faster, using flame charge!” he shouted and he started stomping his front two feet. Then, fire was around him. He jumped and used flame charge on Armaldo, but missed.

“I’m too fast!” shouted Armaldo.

“Then I’m going to have to use flame charge again!” shouted Tepig, and he used flame charge again and Armaldo, and this time, he got him.

“AAAAGGGGHHHH, HOW DID YOU GET ME ALL OF A SUDDEN!?” yelled Armaldo.

“By using flame charge again and again, I become faster and faster!” shouted Tepig. “Now for the final blow, flamethrower!” Tepig used flamethrower on Armaldo’s face.

“NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Armaldo, and got burned. “I’m out of here!” he shouted and he left. Oshawott gave Tepig and Snivy oran berries.

“Here,” said Oshawott, and smiled.

“Thanks,” said both Tepig and Snivy, and they both ate their oran berries. They wiped the blood of their faces and Snivy took the gem. Pidove stopped flying and flew to the ground.

“I never seen you use that move,” said Pichu.

“What, flame charge?” asked Tepig. “I have used that move before, but I only use it when I’m battling others that are fast. That’s why I you guys never really see me use it,” he said.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo, shall we?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah, let’s go back,” said Pidove. The team left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Good job, all of you,” said Mewtwo. “Here are more valuable stones as your prize.” Mewtwo gave the team a chest full of valuable stones.

“WHOOHO!” yelled the team in happiness and then they went to the dining room to eat.

“Wow, you’re not only fast when you use flame charge, but you also eat pretty fast,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, I know,” said Tepig.

“I want to be fast too!” shouted Axew.

“No one can be faster than me!” shouted Snivy.

“Oh, someone can,” said Oshawott. After a few minutes of eating, the team went to bed.

“Hey, is there is some that’s going to be the fastest, it will be me,” said Pichu.

“No, it will be me,” said Tepig.

“Okay,” said Pichu.

“Alright, goodnight,” said Pichu and they went to sleep. End of chapter 25.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 26: A Little Help From Some Old Friends

“Hello Pichu, time to wake up,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Alright, I’m getting up,” said Pichu, as he got up.

“Okay, ready to meet with the others?” asked Tepig.

“Yep, I’m ready,” said Pichu, and the two went to the main hall to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“The next gem is a forest, north from here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the forest and the gem are. “Be careful and good luck,” Mewtwo said.

“Alright, let’s do this,” said Oshawott, and the team packed berries with them. Then they headed outside and started walking north.

“Okay, wonder what kind of forest it is,” said Snivy.

“Me too,” said Axew.

“I wonder if it is a big forest,” said Pidove.

“Hey, it’s you guys!” shouted another pokémon.

“Oh, Lillipup, it’s you!” shouted Tepig, and he also saw Lillipup’s big brother, Herdier. “And Herdier, it’s you too.”

“Yeah, long time, no see,” said Herdier.

“Where are you guys going?” asked Lillipup.

“Well, we’re going to get another gem, in a forest,” said Snivy.

“We have nothing to do, do you mind if we come with you?” asked Herdier.

“No, you can come with us!” shouted Oshawott.

“Yay, thanks!” shouted Lillipup.

“Okay, let’s go!” shouted Axew, and smiled. The team, along with Lillipup and Herdier walked for half an hour before they reached a forest.

“Is this the forest?” asked Herdier.

“I believe so,” said Pidove.

“Okay, are we all ready?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah, let’s go in the forest,” said Tepig and they all started walking into the forest. As they walked, a Tangela and a Shroomish came.

“Hello, there,” said Tangela.

“Let’s fight you guys!” shouted Shroomish.

“Yeah, how did I know this was going to happen?” asked Snivy.

“Big brother and I can do this!” shouted Lillipup.

“We’ll see about that!” shouted Tangela, and he used vine whip.

“Take this!” shouted Lillipup, as she dodged the attack and used crunch on Tangela.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!” cried Tangela.

“I’ll save you!” shouted Shroomish, and he tried to use headbutt on Lillipup.

“Not if I can help it!” shouted Herdier and he used take down on Shroomish.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!” yelled Shroomish and he hit a tree and got knocked out.

“Wow, the two of you are strong,” said Pichu, and smiled.

“I know,” said Lillipup.

“Okay, shall we keep going?” asked Herdier.

“Yeah, let’s keep going,” said Tepig. As they started walking, Pidove saw a glow in front of them.

“Hey, a glow, that must be the gem!” shouted Pidove.

“Okay, then, let’s go to the glow!” shouted Snivy. They walked to the glow, until they saw a gem on a pedestal.

“Okay, let’s take it…” Axew started to say, when suddenly, a big mushroom Pokémon landed in front of them.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” yelled Pidove.

“NO ONE TAKES IT, IT’S MINE!” shouted the mushroom Pokémon.

“Oh it will be theirs you… um… you,” said Lillipup.

“MY NAME IS AMOONGUSS!” yelled the mushroom pokémon.

“Okay, Amoonguss, we’ll take that gem, even if it means fighting you!” shouted Oshawott.

“Hey, big brother, we can do this again!” shouted Lillipup.

“Yeah!” shouted Herdier.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” said Pidove.

“YEAH, IT’S NOT!” yelled Amoonguss, and he used toxic on Lillipup.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Lillipup, and got badly poisoned.

“LILLIPUP, NO!” yelled Herdier. “You’ll pay for that!” he shouted, angrily, at Amoongus, and he used take down, but missed.

“YOU CAN ALSO HAVE THIS!” yelled Amoongus, as he dodged the attack and used toxic again on Herdier.

“NO!” yelled Herdier, as he got hit with the toxic and got poisoned.

“NO, HERDIER!” yelled Tepig. “Take this!” he shouted and used flamethrower.

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!” yelled Amoongus. “HAVE SOME OF THIS!” Amoongus used sludge bomb on Tepig.

“AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Tepig, and he hit a tree and onto the floor.

“How dare you!” shouted Pichu, and he used thunderbolt on Amoongus.

“THAT WON’T HURT ME!”Amoongus yelled and he used sludge bomb on Pichu, Snivy and Oshawott.

“AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!” they screamed.

“Oh, no!” cried Pidove, and he used fly on Ammongus, but missed.

“YOU CAN’T GET ME EITHER!” Ammongus yelled, and he use solarbeam on Axew, but missed Pidove.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Axew and he got knocked out.

“No!” shouted Pidove. No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Pidove, and he used a new move, air slash, on Amoongus.

“NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Amoongus, and Pidove’s attack flew him away. Pidove flew down, got two pecha berries and gave them to Lillipup and Herdier. Lillipup and Herdier ate the pecha berries.

“Thanks,” said both Lillipup and Herdier.

“You’re welcome,” said Pidove, and smiled. “Is everyone else alright?” asked Pidove. Axew woke up from his knockout.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” said Axew.

“Yeah, I’m okay too,” said Tepig.

“So are we,” said Pichu, Snivy and Oshawott. Tepig, took the gem.

“Okay, let’s go,” said Tepig, and the left the forest.

“Okay, we have to go now,” said Lillipup.

“Yeah, it was nice to be with you guys again,” said Herdier.

“Okay, bye!” shouted the team.

“Bye!” shouted Lillipup and Herdier, and they left.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo,” said Snivy.

“Okay,” said Tepig, and they went back to Mewtwo.

“Good,” said Mewtwo. “Here is more gold ad your prize.” Mewtwo gave the team a chest full of gold.

“OH, YEAH!” yelled the team, in happiness and they went to the dining room to eat.

“Mewtwo, he got help from old friends!” shouted Axew.

“That’s nice!” shouted Mewtwo.

“They’re strong!” shouted Pichu.

“I know they are,” said Mewtwo. After the team ate, they went to bed.

“You know, I’m glad Lillipup and Herdier werw with us,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, if it wasn’t for them, I don’t think we would have succeeded this mission,” said Tepig.

“You’re right,” said Pichu.

“Okay, good night,” said Tepig.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 26.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 27: The Tomb Of Light

“Okay, time to get the fifth scroll!” shouted Tepig.

“Oh!” shouted Pichu. “Tepig, you scared me!”

“Oh, sorry,” Tepig said, and he smiled awkwardly. “Okay, ready to meet with the others?” Tepig asked, and he stopped smiling.

“Yeah, I’m ready,” said Pichu, and the two of them walked to the main hall, to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, today you are getting the fifth scroll, which is in a tomb, south of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the tomb and the scroll are. “Good luck on your mission.”

“Alright, let’s do this,” said Oshawott. The team packed the four gems they needed and berries with them, headed outside and started walking south.

“I wonder what kind of emotion this scroll is,” said Snivy.

“Me too!” shouted Axew, and he smiled, with his eyes closed.

“I wonder what kind of tomb it is,” said Pidove, and also smiled.

“Me too,” said Pichu. After an hour of walking, they have reached a tomb.

“Okay, I’m guessing this is the tomb, where the fifth scroll is,” said Tepig.

“There’s a big door on the way,” said Snivy. As he walked closer to the door, the door opened.

“Whoa!” shouted Oshawott. “I guess we can go in now.”

“Yeah, let’s go!” shouted Axew, who was still smiling. The team entered the tomb.

“Wow there is so much light coming from the ceiling,” said Pidove.

“Okay, we have to be careful,” said Tepig, when suddenly, a Mareep, and a Magby came.

“Hey, leave us alone!” shouted Mareep.

“Listen we only came here too…” Oshawott started to say.

“No, leave us alone!” shouted Magby, and he used ember on Tepig.

“Um, you do realize I’m a fire type, so that won’t really hurt me,” said Tepig.

“I don’t care, just leave us alone!” shouted Magby, and he was about to attack Tepig again.

“Sorry, but I’m going to have to do this!” shouted Oshawott, and she used aqua jet on Mabgy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Magby, and he fell to the floor. “No… WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he started crying.

“Leave my friend alone!” shouted Mareep, and he used thundershock on Oshawott, but missed. “NO!” Mareep yelled.

“Take this!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Mareep.

“NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Mareep and he fell to the floor. “We’re out of here!” Mareep shouted. He and Magby got up and ran away.

“I feel bad,” said Tepig, and his ears went down.

“No, it was the only way to continue,” said Oshawott.

“Oh,” said Tepig, and his ears went back up. “Okay, let’s keep going.”

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Snivy, and the team kept walking, until they were at an area, with light coming from holes from both sides of the ceiling, with big rocks in the way of the light.

“Look, there is a circular floor,” said Oshawott. “We need to push those two rocks and make the lights touch the floor.”

“Okay, then let’s do it,” said Pichu.

“Everyone, let’s push one rock at a time, out of the way,” said Tepig. They all went to one of the rocks.

“Okay everyone, push!” shouted Snivy. Everyone pushed the rock as hard as they can, out of the way.

“Alright, the next one!” shouted Axew, happily. They walked to the other rock and pushed it. “Wow, I’m tired,” Axew said, and was breathing hard. A door opened.

“Alright, let’s go in the new area,” said Tepig. The team went to the new area, where there were four holes on the walls.

“Okay, let’s put the four gems in now,” said Snivy and he, Pichu, Tepig and Oshawott placed the four gems in the holes. Another door opened.

“Let’s go now,” said Oshawott, and the team went into a new area, where a scroll stood on a pedestal.

“Okay, let’s take it!” shouted Axew, who stoped breathing real hard. He was about to take the gem, when suddenly, a Poliwrath came and brick break on Axew’s head.

“OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!” screamed Axew. And he fell to the floor. “He hurt me… WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he started crying.

“How could you do that, you idiot!” shouted Tepig, angrily.

“I felt like it!” shouted Poliwrath, and he used double slap on Tepig.

“AGH!” yelled Tepig, and he fell to the ground.

“Tepig!” shouted Pichu. “Take some of this!” he shouted, and he used thunderbolt, but missed.

“You can’t get me!” shouted Poliwrath, and he used submission.

“AGH, NO!” yelled Pichu, as he hit the floor.

“Have some of this!’ shouted Oshawott, and she used aqua jet.

“That doesn’t affect me that much!” shouted Poliwrath, and he used low sweep.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Oshawott screamed, as she fell to the floor. Snivy and Pidove tried to attack Poliwrath together, but Poliwrath used brick break on them both. Pichu got up, glowing with electricity.

“Pichu?” asked Tepig.

“Don’t… hurt… my… friends!” shouted Pichu, and he used a new move, charge beam.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Poliwrath, and he fainted.

“Pichu, that was a nice move!” shouted Oshawott.

“Is everyone alright?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah,” said Axew, who stopped crying.

“Yeah, we’re okay,” said Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott and Pidove. Pichu took the scroll from the pedestal.

“What does it say?” asked Tepig.

“This is the scroll of tears. It will bring you very sad things when finding the other scrolls. Things will make you cry after you get this scroll,” said Pichu.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo, before that fighter wakes up!” shouted Snivy. They left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Very good,” said Mewtwo. “Here are platinums as your prize.”

“YAY!” yelled the team, with happiness, and they went to the dining room to eat.

“Okay, were halfway through!” shouted Axew, with happiness.

“I know!” shouted Mewtwo. Then the team went to bed.

“So, is there anything else you remember now?” asked Tepig.

“Well, yeah, I liked to draw,” said Pichu.

“Draw? Like pictures?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu.

“Cool,” said Tepig. “Alright, goodnight.”

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 27.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 28: Which One Is The Real Gem?

“Okay, wake up!” shouted Tepig, smiling.

“Alright, just one second,” said Pichu. After a second, he got up.

“Ready to meet with the others now?” asked Tepig.

“Ready when you are,” said Pichu.

“Okay,” said Tepig. The two went to the main hall, to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, the next gem is in another cave, west of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are. “Be very careful.”

“Okay, let’s do this!” shouted Oshawott, and smiled. The team packed berries with them, headed outside, and started walking west.

“Alright, I wonder what kind of cave it is this time,” said Snivy.

“I wonder what color gem it is this time,” said Pidove.

“Me too,” said Axew, and smiled. “I wonder if this cave is big or small.”

“We’ll just have to see when we get there,” said Pichu. After half an hour of walking, they reached the cave.

“I think we’re here,” said Tepig.

“Alright, let’s go in already,” said Snivy.

“Right,” said Tepig, and the team went inside the cave.

“Okay, we all have to be careful,” said Oshawott, when a Ferroseed, and an Altaria came.

“Who are you guys?” asked Forroseed.

“Hi, we came here to find a gem,” said Pidove.

“Oh my,” said Altaria. “There are three of them.”

“What do you mean?” asked Axew.

“We’ll tell you after you fight us,” said Forroseed.

“Well, this will be easy, take this!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Forroseed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, NO FAIR, I DIDN’T GET A CHANCE TO ATTACK!” yelled Forroseed.

“Too bad, you already lost!” shouted Snivy.

“Don’t forget about me!” shouted Altaria, and she used take down, on Tepig.

“AGH!” yelled Tepig, as he hit a wall.

“Have some of this!” shouted Pichu, and he used charge beam, but missed.

“Take this!” shouted Altaria, and she was about to use take down again.

“I don’t think so!” shouted Pidove, and he used air slash on Altaria.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Altaria, and started bleeding. Oshawott ran to her.

“Here,” she said, and gave Altaria, an oran berry. Altaria ate the oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Altaria, and wiped the blood off her body.

“Tepig, are you okay?” asked Axew.

“Yeah, I’m alright,” said Tepig, holding his head.

“Okay, there are three gems,” said Forroseed.

“Wow, this could be our lucky day,” said Snivy.

“They’re at the bottom of this cave,” said Altaria.

“Like usual,” said Oshawott.

“Okay, we have to go now,” said Forroseed.

“Bye!” shouted Forroseed, and Altaria. They left the cave.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Tepig.

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Snivy. The team walked to the bottom of the cave, where three gems stood on three pedestals.

“They’re all yellow,” said Pichu.

“Let’s take all three of them…” Snivy started to say.

“I would only take one, if I were you,” said a big, white bird.

“And you must be?” asked Oshawott.

“My name is Skarmory,” said the bird. “Only one of the gems is real.”

“Alright, so only one of these gems is the one that we need,” said Pidove.

“That’s why you came here?” asked Skarmory.

“Yeah, that’s why we came here,” said Axew.

“So, choose the gem you want, and that’s the one you’ll be leaving with,” said Skarmory.

“Let’s hope the one we choose is the real one,” said Tepig. “But I don’t know which one it is.”

“Me neither, do you Snivy?” asked Pichu.

“Nope, I don’t, do you two know?” Snivy asked Pidove and Axew.

“No, we don’t,” said Pidove and Axew.

“I know, it’s the one in the middle,” said Oshawott.

“Of course, the smart one knows,” said Tepig.

“Now, why do you think it’s that one?” asked Skarmory.

“That’s the only one shining,” said Oshawott.

“Wow, we didn’t see that,” said Pichu, with an awkward look on his face.

“Okay, you can take it and leave now,” said Skarmory.

“Okay,” said Oshawott, and she was about to take the gem.

“OSHAWOTT, WATCH OUT!” yelled Snivy. Skarmory used steel wing on Oshawott.

“AAAAGGGGGHHHH!” yelled Oshawott, and she fell to the floor.

“I didn’t say you will leave, without a fight,” said Skarmory.

“You tricked us!” shouted Snivy. “RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” he yelled and used leaf storm, but missed.

“Eat this!” shouted Skarmory, and he used slash on Snivy.

“OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” yelled Snivy, and he started bleeding.

“Have some of this!” yelled Axew, and he used dragon rage.

“You can’t hurt me that easily,” said Skarmory, blocking the attack.

“I can!” shouted Oshawott, and she used aqua jet, but missed. “No!” shouted Oshawott.

“Pichu, let’s attack him together,” said Tepig.

“Alright,” said Pichu.

“Hey, Skarmory, have this!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Skarmory.

“NNNOOOOO, YOU CAN’T HURT ME!” yelled Skarmory.

“Yes, we can and we are going to hurt you!” shouted Pichu and he used charge beam on Skarmory.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Skarmory, and he fainted. Oshawott ran to Snivy, and gave him and oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Snivy. He ate the oran berry, and wiped the blood off his body. Tepig took the real gem.

“Okay, let’s run to Mewtwo, before Skarmory wakes up again,” said Tepig.

“Right,” said Pichu. The team left the cave and walked back to Mewtwo.

“Good job,” said Mewtwo. “Here are more gold as your prize.” Mewtwo gave them a chest, full of gold.

“YAY!” yelled the team in happiness, and then they went to the dining room to eat.

“I’m happy we got the real one!” shouted Axew, and was smiling.

“Me too!” shouted Pidove, who also smiled. Then the team went to bed.

“You know, if it wasn’t for Oshawott, we might haven’t took the right gem,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, I know, we need a smart member of our team,” said Tepig.

“You’re right,” said Pichu.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 28.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 29: The Trap At The Bottom Of The Cave

“Alright, wake up,” said Tepig, and he smiled.

“Okay, I’m getting up,” Pichu said, as he was getting up.

“Are you ready to meet with the others?” asked Tepig.

“Yep, I’m ready,” said Pichu, smiling.

“Alright,” said Tepig, and the two of them went to the main hall, to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, the next gem is in another cave, east of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are. “Good luck,” Mewtwo said.

“Let’s do this!” shouted Oshawott, with happiness. The team packed berries with them, headed outside and started walking east.

“Alright, I wonder how far this cave is,” said Snivy.

“Me too,” said Pidove.

“I hope it’s not that far,” said Axew, and smiled.

“I hope it’s close,” said Pichu. After half an hour of walking, the team reached the cave.

“I think we are here,” said Tepig.

“Okay, then let’s go in,” said Snivy.

“Right, let’s go,” said Tepig. The team entered the cave. As they walked, a Cleffa, and an Aipom came.

“Hi, my name is Cleffa!” shouted the Cleffa, and smiled.

“And my name is Aipom!” shouted the Aipom, and also smiled.

“Hi, Cleffa and Aipom!” shouted Oshawott, with happiness.

“How strong are all of you?” asked Cleffa.

“Oh, very strong,” said Pidove.

“Can we battle you?” asked Aipom, and looked at Oshawott.

“Yeah, okay,” Oshawott. “I’ll show you how strong I am.”

“Okay, here goes!” shouted Cleffa, and she used pound, but missed.

“Take this!” shouted Oshawott, and she used a strong aqua jet on Cleffa.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Cleffa, and she hit the wall.

“Have this!” shouted Aipom, and he used fury swipes, bit also missed.

“You have this!” shouted Oshawott, and she used aqua jet on Aipom’s back.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” screamed Aipom, and he fell to the floor. Oshawott ran to Cleffa and Aipom.

“Sorry, are you okay?” asked Oshawott. “You two aren’t bleeding or anything?”

“Nope, no blood!” shouted Cleffa, and she gave Oshawott a thumbs up.

“Okay, good,” said Oshawott.

“Okay, we have to go now,” said Aipom.

“Bye!” shouted Cleffa and Aipom. They left the cave.

‘Okay, let’s keep going,” said Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pidove, and the team started walking to the bottom of the cave. As they reached the bottom of the cave, they saw a gem across the area.

“Look, the gem!” shouted Axew, and he started running toward the gem, when he stepped on a tile, on the floor. A rock made door opened and an Ursaring came out.

“That is one tile trap you shouldn’t have stepped on!” shouted the Ursaring.

“Uh, oh,” said Axew, scared.

“Take this!” shouted Ursaring, and he used hammer arm on Axew’s head. He flew to a wall, and got knocked out.

“No, Axew!” shouted Tepig. “Take this!” Tepig used flamethrower on Ursaring.

“Hah, that won’t hurt me!” shouted Ursaring, and he used hammer arm, again, on Tepig.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Tepig, and he hit the wall.

“Have some of this!” shouted Snivy, and he used leaf storm, on Ursaring.

“I can hit two of you at the same time!” shouted Ursaring, and he used faint attack on Snivy, and Oshawott.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Snivy and Oshawott, as they fell to the ground.

“NO!” yelled Pidove, and he used air slash, on Ursaring.

“You can’t defeat me!” shouted Ursaring, and he used faint attack again, on Pidove.

“ACK!” yelled Pidove, and he fell to the floor.

“Eat this!” shouted Pichu, and he used charge beam, on Ursaring.

“You eat this!” Ursaring shouted, and he used smack down, on Pichu.

“AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!” yelled Pichu, as he fell to the floor. Axew woke up.

“Oh, no,” said Axew, as he saw his friends getting beaten up. “Come on, Axew, you can do this,” Axew told himself, and started concentrating on his power. “HEY, LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!” he yelled.

“What!?” shouted Ursaring.

“I SAID LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!” yelled Axew, and he used a new move, dragon pulse, on Ursaring.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Ursaring, and he fainted. Axew ran to his teammates.

“Are you all okay?” Axew asked.

“Yeah,” said Tepig, as he got up from the floor.

“We are also okay,” said Pichu, as he, Snivy, and Oshawott got up.

“I’m okay as well,” said Pidove, who also got up. Axew took the gem.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo!” shouted Axew, with happiness.

“Right,” said Tepig. The team left the cave, and went back to Mewtwo.

“Nice,” said Mewtwo. Here are more jewels as your prize.” Mewtwo handed the team a chest full of jewels.

“HORRAY!” yelled the team, with happiness, and they went to the dining room to eat.

“Hey, Mewtwo, did you know that we are already strong?” asked Tepig, and smiled.

“Yeah, I knew,” said Mewtwo, and also smiled.

“I’m very strong!” shouted Snivy. After eating, the team went to bed.

“I like how we’re already strong,” said Pichu.

“Yeah,” said Tepig.

“I want to be the strongest one in the world,” said Pichu.

“No, I want to be the strongest in the world,” said Tepig, and they both laughed. “Okay, goodnight,” Tepig said.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 29.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 30: The Girlfriends Are Taken

“Time to wake up,” said Tepig.

“Oh… uh… hi,” said Tepig, suddenly, and he started blushing. The female Pichu, and the female Tepig, stood in their room.

“Hi there,” both the female Pichu and the female Tepig said.

“Oh… hi… um… I… didn’t see… you… come in,” said Pichu. He looked at the female Pichu, and started blushing.

“Okay… are we… uh… ready… to… meet with… the others?” asked Tepig. He looked at the female Tepig, and was still blushing.

“Um… yeah… I guess so,” said Pichu.

“Okay, cuties, let’s go!” shouted the female Pichu, and the female Tepig, happily, and they all went to the main hall. They saw Snivy, with the female Snivy, the rest of their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, now that you’re all here, let’s talk about your next mission,” said Mewtwo.

“I have a question, are their girlfriends coming with us?” asked Axew.

“I guess since they have nothing else to do, they can come I guess,” said Mewtwo.

“YAY!” yelled Pichu, Tepig, and Snivy, and they all started dancing all over the place.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!” laughed the female Pichu, the female Tepig, and the female Snivy. Pichu, Tepig, and Snivy stopped dancing.

“Okay, your next mission is to get the next gem, which is in a small cave, northwest of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team a map of where the cave and the gem are. “Good luck.”

“Okay, you three can go on ahead with your girlfriends,” said Oshawott, and smiled. “Pidove, Axew and I will pack some berries.”

“Okay,” said Tepig. The six of them headed outside, while Oshawott, Pidove, and Axew packed some berries with them.

“You’re very handsome,” the female Snivy told Snivy.

“Oh… I am?” asked Snivy, and he was blushing a lot. “Well uh… thanks,” he said.

“You welcome,” said the female Snivy

“Nice bow,” Tepig told the female Tepig.

“Thanks, cutie pie,” said the female Tepig, and she smiled. Tepig smiled a lot, with half of his eyes closed, and started blushing a lot.

“So, is there anything you want to tell me?” the female Pichu asked Pichu.

“You’re beautiful,” said Pichu, and he was still blushing.

“Thank you,” said the female Pichu. Suddenly, sludge bomb hit the female Snivy, from behind.

“HEY!” yelled Snivy, and they all looked behind them. They saw Trubbish, Archen, and Vanillite.

“YOU!” yelled Snivy, and his face started turning red, with anger.

“That’s was my revenge attack!” shouted Trubbish.

“Revenge!?” shouted Tepig, and he had a mad look on his face.

“Yeah, were getting revenge after you pucks beat us!” shouted Archen.

“It was Axew that beat you!” shouted Pichu, and he also had a mad look on his face.

“I really think we shouldn’t be doing this,” said Vanillite.

“Oh, shut your mouth!” shouted Trubbish.

“Okay,” said Vanillite.

“Hey we all know you’re going to a small cave northwest of here!” shouted Archen.

“How do you know about that!?” shouted Snivy.

“We overheard you!” shouted Trubbish.

“You idiots!” shouted Tepig.

“Listen, we’ve gotten stronger since the last time!’ shouted Archen.

“Oh really, this is what you get for hurting my girlfriend!” shouted Snivy, and he used leaf storm on Trubbish, but he missed.

“Take this!” shouted Trubbish and he used sludge bomb on Snivy’s face.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Snivy, and he fell to the floor. His face started bleeding.

“NO!” yelled the girl Snivy.

“How dare you!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Trubbish, but also missed. Trubbish ran to Pichu, grabbed him and Tepig. Then he used sludge bomb, on both of them.

“AAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKK!” screamed both Pichu and Tepig. Both of their faces also started bleeding.

“Archen, Vanitte, now!” shouted Trubbish.

“Right!” shouted Archen, and he grabbed the female Snivy, while Trubbish grabbed the female Tepig, and Vanillite grabbed the female Pichu.

“No, help us!” shouted the girls.

“We’ll meet you in the cave!” shouted Trubbish, and the bullies ran away with the girls.

“Guys, are you alright!?” shouted Oshawott, and she, Pidove, and Axew, ran to Pichu, Tepig, and Snivy. Pichu, Tepig, and Snivy were on the floor, and started crying.

“Those… bullies… took Pichu…” said Pichu. “How… could they…” He had lots of tears coming out of his eyes.

“I… love… Tepig… I can never… let go… of her…” said Tepig, who also had lots of tears coming out of his eyes, and had his ears down.

“Snivy… is the most beautiful snake… I’ve ever seen…” said Snivy. Lots of tears came out of his eyes.

“WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the three of them started crying.

“Awww… that is very sweet of you guys,” said Oshawott and smiled. She gave Pichu, Tepig, and Snivy, three oran berries.

“Thanks,” said Pichu, Tepig, and Snivy, and they ate the oran berries. They wiped the blood and tears off their faces. Tepig’s ears went back up.

“They took our girls into the small cave, where the next gem is,” said Pichu.

“Okay, let’s get the bullies,” said Oshawott. “Let me guess, it’s Trubbish, Archen and Vanillite?” she asked.

“Yeah,” said Tepig.

“I beat them once, I can do it again!” shouted Axew.

“No, this is our fight this time!” shouted Snivy, with a mad look on his face.

“He’s right,” said Pidove.

“Okay,” said Axew.

“Okay, let’s find those bullies!” shouted Oshawott, and the team started walking northwest. After an hour of walking, they reached the cave.

“I’ll make them pay for what they did!” shouted Tepig, with a mad look on his face.

“Let’s go in,” said Pichu.

“Okay,” said Snivy, and the team went into the cave. After a few seconds, they were at the bottom of the cave.

“Wow, this cave is small,” said Pidove.

“So, you guys came!” shouted Trubbish.

“Yeah, and we want our girlfriends back!” shouted Tepig.

“Not without a fight!” shouted Archen.

“Oh, man,” said Vanillite.

“Oh, quit your whining!” shouted Trubbish.

“Okay, here goes!” shouted Archen, and he used crunch on Snivy, but missed.

“I’m not getting hit again!’ shouted Snivy, and he used leaf storm on Archen.

“I’m not going down that easy!” shouted Archen, and he used dragon claw, but missed again.

“Take this!” shouted Snivy, and he used leaf storm again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Archen, and he fell to the floor.

“Snivy!” shouted the girl Snivy. She ran to Snivy, and hugged him.

“Listen, I don’t want to fight you,” said Vanillite, scared.

“Then you shouldn’t have messed with us!” shouted Pichu, and he used charge beam on Vanillite.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Vanillite, and he fell to the floor. “Okay, you can have your girlfriend back!” Vanillite shouted.

“You better give me my girlfriend back!” shouted Pichu.

“I’m glad you came!” shouted the female Pichu. She ran to Pichu, and hugged him.

“Take this!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Trubbish, but missed. “I can do it again!” Tepig shouted, and he used flamethrower again, but missed again.

“Eat this!” shouted Trubbish, and he used sludge bomb on Tepig.

“AAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!” screamed Tepig, and he fell to the floor.

“NO!” yelled the female Tepig, and Trubbish ran to her.

“Don’t hurt her!” shouted Tepig, and he started to cry again.

“She’s going to die now!” shouted Trubbish.

“NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Tepig, and he was cloking himself in fire. “DON’T KILL HER, NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He ran to Trubbish, and used a new move, flare blitz on him.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Trubbish, as he hit the wall real hard. Blood started coming out everywhere from his body.

“How dare you!” shouted Archen, and he tried to attack Tepig.

“DON’T YOU DARE!” yelled Tepig, and he used flare blitz again on Archen, and also got Vanillite.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Archen and Vanillite, and they both got burned badly. They also started bleeding a lot. Then Tepig calmed down and he fell to the floor.

“Tepig!” shouted the female Tepig, and she ran to Tepig.

“Here!” shouted Oshawott, and she threw an oran berry to the female Tepig. The female Tepig gave Tepig the oran berry. Tepig ate the oran berry and got up.

“Oh gosh, look what I’ve done,” said Tepig, and he started crying a lot.

“It’s okay,” said the female Tepig, and she put her hand on Tepig’s head. Tepig hugged the female Tepig.

“I’m just glad you’re safe now,” said Tepig, with tears still in his eyes. The female Tepig kissed Tepig.

“It’s cute when you cry,” said the female Tepig.

“Is it?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said the female Tepig.

“You know, I cried when they took you,” said Tepig.

“Awww,” said the female Tepig. Tepig ran to a gem that was on a pedestal, and took it.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo now,” said Tepig, and he wiped the tears off is face.

“Right,” said Oshawott, and she gave the three bullies, oran and rawst berries. “Let’s see if they have time to eat them.” The nine of them left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Good,” said Mewtwo. “Here is more money as your prize.” Mewtwo gave the team more money.

“YAY!” shouted the team, with happiness, and they went to the dining room to eat.

“Thanks for rescuing us!” shouted the female Pichu, the female Tepig, and the female Snivy.

“You welcome!” shouted Pichu, Tepig, and Snivy. Then the team went to bed.

“I’m glad you learned a new move,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, but it was so strong, I hurt the bullies, and myself,” said Tepig. “I’m not sure if I want to use that move again,” he said.

“It’s okay that you hurt the bullies,” said Pichu. “And you’re going to have to use that move again at one point,” he said.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Tepig. “Anyways, goodnight.”

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 30.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 31: The Cave Of Illusions

“Wake up, Pichu,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Okay,” said Pichu, as he got up.

“Are you ready to meet with the others?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, I’m ready, let’s go,” said Pichu, and the two walked to the main hall, to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, the next gem is in another cave, southeast from here,” said Mewtwo and Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are. “Be careful, and good luck,” Mewtwo said.

“Alright, let’s do this,” said Oshawott, and smiled. The team packed some berries with them, headed outside, and started walking southeast.

“I wonder how big this cave is,” said Pidove.

“Me too,” said Axew, and smiled.

“We won’t know until we get there,” said Snivy.

“I wonder who we will be fighting,” said Pichu.

“Me too, but we won’t know that until we get there also,” said Tepig. After half an hour of walking, the team reached the cave.

“Okay, is this it?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah, it has to be,” said Oshawott. “Are you boys ready to go in?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m ready,” said Pidove.

“Me too,” said Axew.

“I guess we’re also ready as well,” said Tepig.

“Okay, then let’s go in,” said Oshawott, and the team entered the cave.

“Wow, this cave is big,” said Pichu, looking around the cave. As the team walked further into the cave, they saw a Mr. Mime and a Jynx.

“Hello?” asked Tepig, as he saw Mr. Mime and Jinx. They stood there, without saying a word.

“Hello, can you talk, or what!?” shouted Snivy. Mr. Mime and Jinx were still standing there, not saying anything. “SAY SOMETHING!” Snivy yelled, and he ran right through Mr. Mime and Jinx. They disappeared.

“Whoa, what happened?” asked Pidove, with a confused look on his face.

“It was an illusion!” shouted Pichu.

“An illusion?” asked Axew.

“Yeah,” said Tepig.

“We’ve been tricked!” shouted Snivy, with an angry look on his face.

“Let’s keep going,” said Oshawott.

“Right,” said Tepig, and the team walked further down into the cave. As they walked to the bottom of the cave, they saw a gem on a pedestal.

“Okay, let’s take it,” said Pichu. He ran to the gem, and his hand right through the gem. The gem disappeared

“Another illusion!” shouted Pidove.

“We’ve been tricked again!” shouted Snivy, and he was still angry.

“The pedestal is still here,” said Pichu, and he put his hand on the pedestal. “This is not an illusion.”

“This is not an illusion either!” shouted someone, and he landed on Pichu.

“AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!” screamed Pichu.

“Pichu!” shouted Tepig. A Metang stood in front of the team, and Metang was on top of Pichu.

“Get… off… me…” said Pichu, as Metang was still on top of him.

“Yeah, get off him!” shouted Axew, with a mad look on his face. Pidove saw a shiny item on one of the Metang’s hand.

“Look, that pokémon has the real gem!” Pidove shouted.

“Good, just what we need!” shouted Oshawott.

“Oh, you’re not getting this, none of you!” shouted Metang. He got off of Pichu, and used take down on Oshawott.

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!” screamed Oshawott, and she flew to the floor.

“Oshawott, no!” shouted Snivy, then he looked at Metang. He ran to Metang. “Take this!” Snivy shouted, and he used leaf storm on Metang.

“That won’t work on me!” shouted Metang, and Metang used zen headbutt on Snivy.

“OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!” screamed Snivy, as he fell to the floor, holding his head in pain. His head started bleeding.

“Snivy!” shouted Pidove, and he flew to him.

“Have some of this!” shouted Axew, and he used dragon pulse, on Metang.

“That won’t work either!” shouted Metang, and he used zen headbutt again, on Axew.

“OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!” screamed Axew, and he fell to the floor. His head started bleeding. “WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Axew started crying.

“HOW DARE YOU!” yelled Tepig, angrily, and he used flamethrower on Metang.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, FIRE!” yelled Metang.

“Yeah, that’s right!” shouted Tepig. “Take this again, HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” he yelled, and he used a strong flamethrower, on Metang.

“NNNNNOOOOOO!” screamed Metang. “Ohhh…” he said, and he fainted. Tepig, took the gem that fell out of Metang’s hand.

“Pidove, give the rest oran berries,” said Tepig.

“Right,” said Pidove, and he took four oran berries. He gave them to Pichu, Snivy, Oshawott and Axew. They all ate their oran berries.

“Thanks,” said Pichu, Snivy, Oshawott, and Axew. Axew stopped crying, and he and Snivy, wiped the blood off their heads.

“Can we go back to Mewtwo now?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Tepig, and smiled. The team left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Good job,” said Mewtwo, and smiled. Mewtwo gave the team a chest. “Here is gold as your reward!” he shouted.

“YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” yelled the team, with happiness, and they put the chest away. Then they went to the dining room to eat.

“This food is delicious!” shouted Tepig, as he was eating his food really fast.

“Yeah, it is!” shouted Axew, as he and the rest of the team were eating their food. After eating their food, the team went to bed.

“So tomorrow, we’ll get the sixth gem,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, I know,” said Tepig.

“I can’t wait,” said Pichu, and smiled.

“Me too,” said Tepig. “Anyways, goodnight.”

“Okay, goodnight,” said Pichu, and they both went to sleep. End of chapter 31.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 32: The Tomb Of The Wind

“Okay, wake up, time to get the sixth scroll!” shouted Tepig, smiling.

“Yeah, I’m ready,” said Pichu, and they walked to the main area, to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, the sixth scroll is in a tomb, northeast of here,” said Mewtwo and Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the tomb and the scroll are. “Good luck on your mission.”

“Okay team, let’s do this!” shouted Oshawott.

“Yeah!” shouted Axew, and then the team packed the four gems that they needed. They also packed some berries with them, headed outside, and started walking northeast.

“I wonder what kind of emotion this scroll has,” said Pidove, and smiled.

“Me too,” said Snivy, and also smiled.

“Well, we won’t know until we get to the tomb,” said Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu. After an hour of walking, the team has reached the tomb.

“Is this it?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah, I think so,” said Tepig. “Are you all ready to go in?” he asked.

“Yeah, I am ready!” shouted Axew, smiling.

“Yeah, we all are,” said Oshawott.

“Okay, then let’s go in,” said Tepig, and the team entered the tomb. As they entered the tomb, wind started blowing.

“What’s with the wind all of a sudden?” asked Pichu.

“I don’t know,” said Tepig. “I wonder why the wind just came out of nowhere like that?” he asked as a Farfetch’d, and a Natu appeared.

“The wind came out of nowhere because this is the Tomb Of The Wind,” said Natu.

“Really?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah,” said Farfetched.

“Let me guess, we’re going to have to fight you guys in order for us to pass?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah, something like that,” said Farfetch’d .

“Get ready to fight us,” said Natu.

“I go first!” shouted Pichu. “Take this!” Pichu used charge beam on Farfetched. Farfetched blocked the attack.

“Take this!” shouted Farfetch’d, and he hit Pichu on the head with his stalk.

“Ouch!” shouted Pichu, holding his head.

“Eat this!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Farfetch’d.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!” screamed Farfetch’d, and he got burned. He fell to the floor

“NO!” yelled Natu. “Have some of this!” shouted Natu, and he used stored power on Tepig.

“AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!” screamed Tepig, and he fell to the floor.

“Tepig, are you okay!?” shouted Oshawott.

“Ow,” said Tepig, as he got up. “Yeah, I’m okay,” he said. Oshawott looked at Natu.

“Take this!” shouted Oshawott, and she used aqua jet on Natu, but missed.

“Hah, you missed!” shouted Natu, and then he used stored power again, on Oshawott.

“AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Oshawott, as she fell to the floor.

“Oshawott, no!” shouted Pichu, and he looked at Natu. “Eat this!” Pichu used charge beam on Natu.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!” yelled Natu, and he fell to the floor. Oshawott gave Farfetch’d a rawst berry.

“Thanks,” said Farfetch’d, and he ate the rawst berry.

“Thanks, for battling us,” said Natu.

“You welcome,” said Tepig, as Oshawott got up.

“You can pass now,” said Natu.

“Thanks,” said Oshawott.

“Okay, we have to go now,” said Farfetch’d.

“Okay, bye!” shouted Axew.

“Bye!” shouted Natu. Farfetched and Natu left the tomb.

“Okay, let’s keep going,” said Tepig.

“Yeah, let’s go,” said Oshawott, and they walked further down into the tomb. They saw four holes in the wall the team stood in front of.

“Hey, let’s put the four gems in already!” shouted Snivy.

“Okay, be patient!” shouted Tepig, with a mad look on his face, and then the mad look went away. “Okay, let’s put them in,” Tepig said.

“Okay,” said Pidove. Tepig placed one gem in one of the holes.

“I’ll put one of the other ones in,” said Pichu, and he placed a gem in another hole.

“I’ll put another one in,” said Snivy and he placed one of the other gems in another hole.

“I’ll put the last one in,” said Oshawott, and she placed the last gem in the last hole. A wall started to open.

“Let’s go,” said Tepig, and they team kept walking. As they kept walking, they ended up in another area, where a scroll stood on a pedestal. More wind went by.

“Oh, there’s the wind again!” shouted Pidove.

“And the scroll!” shouted Axew.

“Ah, hah, not so fast!” shouted a big, flying pokémon, as he landed on the ground.

“And you are?” asked Snivy.

“Aerodactyl,” said the pokémon. “And you won’t leave with the scroll!” he shouted.

“Of course, that always happens,” said Snivy. “Anyways, we’re ready to fight you!” he shouted.

“Okay, have some of this!” shouted Aerodactyl, and he picked up Snivy, and he flew to the sky.

“Oh, no, why me, why me!” shouted Snivy. “HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!” he cried.

“I’ll get you out of there!” shouted Tepig, and he used flamethrower on Aerodactyl’s hands.

“OH!” yelled Aerodactyl, and he dropped Snivy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Snivy, and he started falling.

“I’ll get you!” shouted Pidove, and he caught Snivy. Pidove flew to the ground, with Snivy. Snivy got off of Pidove, shaking.

“I hope that never happens again,” said Snivy.

“That fire move won’t hurt me that much!” shouted Aerodactyl, and he used crunch.

“Wow, am I already too fast for you? asked Tepig, as he dodged the attack.

“Now, everyone!” shouted Oshawott, and they all used their moves on Aerodactyl.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, HOW CAN I BE DEFEATED SO EASILY!?” screamed Aerodactyl, and he fainted.

“Wow, I can’t believe it, that was a very easy battle!” shouted Axew. “Now let’s go take the scroll!”

“Right,” said Tepig. He walked to the scroll and the pedestal. He took the scroll.

“What does it say?” asked Pichu.

“This is the scroll of disgust. It will bring you disgusting things when finding the other scrolls. Things will make you disgusted after you get this scroll,” said Tepig.

“Really, a scroll of disgust?” asked Snivy, with a confused look on his face.

“I’m afraid so,” said Tepig. “Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo,” he said.

“Right, let’s go,” said Oahawott. The team left the tomb and back to Mewtwo.

“Great job,” said Mewtwo. “Here are bars of gold as your reward.”

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team, with happiness, and they went to the dining room to eat.

“This food is so good!” shouted Tepig, as he ate his food really fast.

“I think the food is good also!” shouted Axew, and he and the rest of the team were eating their food. Then the team went to bed.

“Okay, four more scrolls left,” said Tepig, and then he looked at Pichu. “Do you remember anything more now?” he asked.

“Well, I always like to go shopping,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, we do that here too,” said Tepig.

“I knew that,” said Pichu.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 32.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 33: The Cave With The Deadly Slide

“Hey, wake up!” shouted Tepig, smiling.

“Oh!” shouted Pichu, as he jumped up. “Tepig, you gave me a scare!” Pichu shouted, with a scared look on his face.

“What does it look like now?” asked Pichu, with a scared look on his face still.

“Okay, let’s go then,” said Tepig, and they walked to the main hall, to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, the next gem is in another cave, southwest of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team a map of where the cave and the gem are. “Good luck.”

“Okay team, let’s do this!” shouted Oshawott. The team packed some berries with them, headed outside, and started walking southwest.

“I hope this is a fun cave this time,” said Axew, and smiled.

“You really want fun things, right?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah,” said Axew, still smiling.

“I hope it’s not scary,” said Pidove.

“Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it won’t be scary,” said Pichu, smiling.

“Okay,” said Pidove. After an hour of walking, the team reached the cave.

“Who’s ready to go in?” asked Tepig.

“I am!” shouted Axew.

“Me too, let’s get this over with,” said Snivy.

“Okay, let’s go,” said Tepig, and they all entered the cave. As they walked further into the cave, a Bonsly and a Roggenrola came.

“Hey let’s have some fun!” shouted Bonsly.

“What do you mean?” asked Pidove.

“There’s a whole slide ride that takes you to the bottom of this cave!” shouted Roggenrola.

“Yay, I knew this would be a fun cave!” shouted Axew.

“Alright, we’re all ready, it looks like,” said Tepig. “By the way, what are your names?” he asked.

“My name is Bonsly,” said Bonsly.

“And I’m Roggenrola!” shouted Roggenrola. “Follow us!”

“Okay,” said Oshawott, and the team followed Bonsly and Roggenrola to an area with a slide.

“Okay, this is where it starts,” said Bonsly. “Are you all ready?”

“Yeah!” shouted Axew, with happiness.

“Okay, let’s go!” shouted Roggenrola, and he went on the slide first. Then everyone else went on the slide.

“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!” shouted Axew, and they all started sliding down. Suddenly, rocks came falling down.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the heck is going on?” shouted Snivy, and then, rocked spikes came out of the wall.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Pidove, and then the slide went up, and they all jumped up.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!” screamed everyone, and then the slide ended.

“Wasn’t it fun?” asked Bonsly.

“Fun? FUN!? WE ALMOST GOT KILLED!” yelled Snivy, with an angry look on his face.

“Snivy, be nice!” shouted Oshawott, with a mad look on her face.

“Well, we weren’t expecting that,” said Roggenrola.

“Well, we have to go now,” said Bonsly.

“You know a way out from here?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah, anyways, bye!” shouted Roggenrola.

“Bye!” said the team.

“Bye!” shouted Bonsly, and he and Roggenrols left. Tepig, looked at a gem on a pedestal.

“Look, there it is!” shouted Tepig.

“Not so fast!” shouted an Omastar, who came.

“Why does this always happen?” asked Snivy.

“If you don’t like it, fight me!” shouted Omastar.

“This will be easy, from the looks of you, you are a water and rock type!” shouted Snivy.

“How did you know?” asked Omastar.

“Lucky guess!” shouted Snivy, and he used leaf storm on Omastar.

“WHAT!? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Omastar and he ran away.

“Wow, the battle ended before it even started,” said Oshawott.

“Okay, let’s get the gem,” said Tepig, and he took the gem. “Let’s go back to Mewtwo now,” he said, and they all left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Good job!” shouted Mewtwo. “Here are more jewels as your reward.” Mewtwo gave a treasure full of more jewels.

“HORRAY!” yelled the team, with happiness, and then they went to the dining room to eat.

“It was fun today!” shouted Axew.

“Yeah, I know you liked it,” said Tepig, as they all ate their food. Then the team went to bed.

“Today, was one of the easiest days,” said Pichu.

“Yeah, except for the deadly slide part,” said Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu, and they all went to sleep. End of chapter 33.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 34: Like Usual

“Alright, wake up Pichu,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Okay, I’m getting up, like usual,” said Pichu, as he got up.

“Okay, ready to meet with the others, like usual?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu, and the two went to the main hall, to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, like usual, your next mission is to get the next gem, which is in another cave, north of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team the map of where the cave and the gem are. “Like usual, good luck with it.”

“Okay, like usual, let’s do this team!” shouted Oshawott. The team packed some berries with them, headed outside, and started walking north.

“Okay, like usual, we have to find a gem,” said Snivy.

“Yeah!” shouted Axew, with happiness.

“I wonder what kind of cave it is, like usual,” said Pidove.

“Me too,” said Pichu. An hour later, the team reached the cave.

“I think this is it,” said Tepig.

“Okay, let’s go in, like usual,” said Oshawott, and they team entered the cave. As they walked further into the cave, a Darumaka and a Litwick.

“Of course, we have to fight other pokémon, like usual,” said Snivy.

“Yeah, you do!” shouted Darumaka.

“Beat us, and you can go ahead!” shouted Litwick, smiling.

“Alright, let’s do this like usual,” said Tepig.

“I’ll go first!” shouted Darumaka, “I know you’re a fire type,” he said to Tepig. “I may not want to use a fire type move, but I can still use this!” Darumaka shouted, and he used headbutt on Tepig.

“OUCH!” Tepig yelled and he hit the ground. “That was a very hard one,” he said holding his head. Then he saw blood on his hand. “Oh, I’m bleeding,” he said, and he ears were down. He started crying. “WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

“Oh no,” said Darumaka, and he walked up to Tepig. “Are you…?” Darumaka started to ask when Tepig suddenly stopped crying and smiled. “Hey, what are you…?” Darumaka started to ask when Oshawott used aqua jet on him. “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Darumaka, and he fell to the ground. “Hey, you tricked me!”

“Of course we did!” shouted Tepig. “Would I ever cry like Axew whenever I got hurt?”

“Hey!” shouted Axew, with a mad look on his face.

“He he, Sorry,” said Tepig, with a weird smile on his face.

“Now it’s my turn!” shouted Litwick.

“Don’t bother,” said Oshawott. “I can also beat you with my aqua jet. I am a water type.” Oshawott smiled.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Litwick. “Okay, you win, you can go,”

“YAY!” yelled Pidove and Axew, with happiness.

“So your crying was fake?” Pichu asked Tepig.

“Actually, the tears were real, but me crying out loud was fake,” said Tepig, a little embarrassed.

“I knew that,” said Oshawott, smiling.

“You knew?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah, whenever we get hurt real bad, tears start to come out of our eyes,” said Oshawott. “Remember the day that you and Pichu scared us, and I got so scared that I cut your nose with my scalchop? She asked.

“Yeah, I had lots of tears coming out of my eyes,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Anyways, here,” said Oshawott, giving Tepig a oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Tepig, eating the oran berry, then wiping the blood and tears off his face.

“You welcome,” said Oshawott.

“Okay, let’s go now,” said Tepig. The team kept walking until they reached the bottom of the cave.

“Look, there’s the gem,” said Pichu, pointing to the gem at the other side of the area.

“Let’s get it, like usual,” said Snivy, and he walked towards the gem, when suddenly, a Carnivine stood in front of him.

“Stop right there!” shouted the Carnivine.

“Hmm, like usual we have to fight another pokémon,” said Snivy, and kept walking.

“Stop right there, or I’ll attack you with my grass moves!” shouted Carnivine.

“Your grass moves?” asked Snivy. “What are you, stupid!?” he started to shout. “I’m a freaking grass type, your grass moves won’t affect me that much!”

“Okay, then,” Carnivine said, and looked at Tepig. “I’ll use my grass moves on the pig there!”

“Okay, really?” asked Snivy. “Just how stupid are you!?” he shouted, as the Carnivine walked in front of Tepig, then turned around, facing Snivy.

“What are you talking about!?” shouted Carnivine.

“Tepig is a fire type!” shouted Snivy. “Grass types are weak against fire types!”

“Wait, that means… uh oh…” said Carnivine. As Carnivine turned around, Tepig used flamethrower on his face. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO HOW CAN I BE SO STTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPIIIIIIDDDDDD!” Carnivine cried, as he fell to the ground, burned. Oshawott gave him a rawst berry.
“Here, if you’re smart enough to eat the berry,” said Oshawott. She went to the gem and took it.

“Can we go now?” asked Pidove.

“Yes, we can go now,” said Tepig, and they went back to Mewtwo.

“Good job,” said Mewtwo. “Here is gold as your reward,” Mewtwo said, and gave the team a treasure full of gold.

“ALRIGHT!” yelled the team with happiness, and then they went to the dining room to eat.

“Let’s eat!” shouted Tepig, and started eating his food very fast.

“Yeah!” shouted Axew, and he and the rest of the team started eating their food. Then the team went to bed.

“So like usual, we succeed in our mission,” said Pichu.

“Yeah,” said Tepig. “Wow, that Carnivine was so stupid, he wanted use a grass type move on me,” he said.

“I know, right?” asked Pichu.

“Yeah,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight, Pichu.”

“Goodnight Tepig,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 34.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 35: Pidove Overcomes His Fears

“Pichu, time to wake up,” said Tepig, smiling.

“Okay, I’m getting up,” said Pichu. Pichu started stretching and yawned.

“Wow, you must have had a goodnight sleep,” said Tepig.

“Hee hee, yeah I did,” Pichu laughed.

“Alright, ready to meet up with our teammates and Mewtwo?” asked Tepig.

“Yep, I’m ready let’s go,” said Pichu, and they both walked to the main hall to meet with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Okay, your next mission is to get the next gem which is in a dark cave, south of here,” said Mewtwo.

“Another dark cave?” asked Snivy.

“Yes, it’s in another dark cave,” said Mewtwo.

“Oh, I hate dark caves,” said Pidove, looking a little shy.

“Just like before, you won’t be there alone,” said Oshawott.

“Yeah, we’ll protect you,” said Axew, smiling. “Since the last time we were in a dark cave, we overcame our fears of the ghost type pokemon.”

“Oh,” said Pidove, smiling awkwardly.

“Good luck on this mission,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave them the map of where the cave and the gem are.

“Let’s do this,” said Oshawott. The team packed some of the berries they had with them, went outside and started walking south.

“Okay, we got one of the gems in a dark cave once, we can do it again,” said Tepig.

“I hope so,” said Pidove.

“Oh, stop worrying,” said Snivy. “I bet you worry about everything.”

“I do not!” shouted Pidove, with a mad look on his face. They all stopped walking.

“Yeah, you do,” said Snivy, with a smile on his face.

“No!” shouted Pidove.

“Yes!” shouted Snivy.

“No!” shouted Pidove, sounding more angry this time.

“Yes!” shouted Snivy, with his eyes wide open.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no!” shouted Pidove.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” shouted Snivy.

“Boys, stop it!” shouted Oshawott, with a mad look on her face, while Snivy was sticking his tongue out. “Snivy, stop teasing him!”

“Okay, I’ll stop,” said Snivy.

“Thank you,” said Oshawott. “Now let’s keep walking.” They started walking again.

“Making fun of him is not cool, dude,” said Axew, his eyes half open.

“Oh, shut up,” said Snivy.

“Hee hee,” Axew laughed, as he fully opened his eyes. After half an hour of walking, they reached the cave.

“This is it, right?” asked Pichu.

“Yep, this is it,” said Tepig.

“Okay, then let’s go in,” said Snivy. They all walked in the dark cave.

“Oh, it’s too dark,” said Pidove. Then there was a noise behind them. “AHHHHHHH!” screamed Pidove.

“My goodness, it’s just a noise,” said Tepig, and they all turned around. “Don’t worry,” he said as he started using his flamethrower in the air. “There is nothing…” Suddenly, as his flamethrower was in the air, a Duskull and a Yamask appeared.

“Hey there!” shouted Duskull.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, RRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!” yelled Pidove, and he started flying away.

“Pidove, wait!” shouted Tepig, and they all started running after Pidove. All of a sudden, they all stopped running.

“We lost him,” said Pichu.

“We also lost those two other pokémon," said Axew.

“Maybe we should shout, so that Pidove can hear us,” said Pichu

“Okay, great idea,” said Tepig. “Pidove! Pidove, where are you!?” Tepig shouted.

“Hold on Tepig, I got this,” said Snivy. “HEY, COME BACK YOU STUPID BIRD, WE’RE DYING HERE!” he yelled.

“SNIVY!” yelled Oshawott, angrily.

“Hey, it’s not like he heard me calling him stupid!” shouted Snivy, with a smile on his face.

“True, but the other two could have heard us,” said Axew.

“Oops, I forgot about that,” said Pichu, embarrassed.

“It’s alright,” said Tepig. “We’ll just have to keep walking to where the gem is, and hopefully we find Pidove.”

“Okay,” said Pichu, and they all kept walking. Meanwhile, Pidove was all alone in another area of the cave.

“Why did it have to be in a dark, scary cave?” Pidove asked himself. He landed on the ground. He was shaking with fear. “It’s okay Pidove, don’t be scared,” he told himself. “This is just an ordinary dark…” Pidove stopped talking as he heard a noise. “AHHHH!” he screamed and he looked behind him. “It’s just the wind Pidove,” he said to himself. “In fact, I can feel the wind blowing right behind me.” He started smile.

“Actually, that’s me,” said a voice from right behind Pidove.

“EEP!” jumped Pidove. Then he slowly looked behind him.

“Hi, sorry about before,” said Duskull. Yamask was with him. They both smiled.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Pidove, and he started flying away again.

“Wait, come back!” shouted Yamask. The two started going after Pidove. Meanwhile, Pichu, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott and Axew kept walking in the dark cave.

“I really hope we find Pidove soon,” said Pichu.

“Don’t worry, we will find him,” said Oshawott. Then the heard a scream.

“Hey, that’s Pidove!” shouted Axew.

“He’s coming closer!” shouted Tepig. Then they saw Pidove coming towards them. “Pidove!” Tepig shouted.

“Thanks goodness you’re here!” shouted Pidove. He flew to Tepig and hugged him.

“Pidove?” asked Tepig, with a weird look on his face.

“Yes?” asked Pidove, with little tears coming out of his eyes.

“Can you please let go of me?” Tepig asked, and he started sniffing. “Oh, and you smell pretty bad,” he said.

“Well, that’s embarrassing,” said Pidove, as he let go of Tepig and stopped crying.

“When was the last time you cleaned yourself?” asked Snivy.

“Guys, that’s not important right now,” said Oshawott, with a funny look on her face.

“Yeah, it isn’t,” said another pokémon. It was the Yamask, and the Duskull was with him.

“And before you start to run away again, please listen to us!” shouted Duskull.

“Fine,” said Pidove, a little frightened still.

“Hi, I’m Yamask,” said Yamask.

“And I’m Duskull,” said Duskull

“Good thing you came,” said Yamask.

“We need your help,” said Duskull.

“Oh?” asked Tepig.

“This scary looking Pokémon took our precious crystal from us,” said Yamask.

“We need your help getting it back,” said Duskull.

“Okay, where is this pokémon?” asked Oshawott.

“Follow us,” said Yamask.

“Alright,” said Pichu, and they all followed Duskull and Yamask. The all walked to a big area, where another pokémon stood.

“YOU GUYS AGAIN!?” yelled the pokémon.

“Spiritomb?” asked Tepig. “So it’s you again, huh?”

“YES, IT’S ME!” shouted the Spiritomb. “I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN HOW I WAS DEFEATED BY YOU PUNKS!”

“Well, we are going to defeat you again!” shouted Snivy.

“ACTUALLY, I DECIDED TO CHOOSE ONE OF YOU TO FIGHT!” yelled the Spiritomb. “I’LL CHOOSE THE BIRDY OVER THERE!” He looked at Pidove.

“Oh, why me?” asked Pidove.

“GET OVER IT, I CHOSE YOU!” yelled Spritomb.

“Okay, here I come,” said Pidove. Spiritomb became calmer.

“Just so you know, after you defeated me, I learned a few moves, like this,” said Spiritomb and he used ominous wind on Pidove.

“AAAHHHHH,” screamed Pidove, and he flew to the air and stayed there. “Okay, my turn now. He used fly on Spiritomb, but missed.

“I think I have gotten better since then, haven’t I?” asked Spiritomb. He went behind Pidove and used shadow sneak on him.

“OUCH!” cried Pidove, and he fell to the ground. Pidove started bleeding, and tears were coming out of his eyes.

“Admit it, you’re still afraid,” said Spiritomb. Pidove started getting angry.

“No… I… am… NOT!” yelled Pidove and he used air slash on Spiritomb’s face.

“MY FACE!” yelled Spiritomb in pain, and started bleeding from his face. “Oh, I feel dizzy,” he said, and then fainted. A crystal fell out of him.

“Here,” said Oshawott, and she gave Pidove an oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Pidove. He ate the oran berry and wiped the blood off him.

“Our crystal!” shouted Duskull. He went to the crystal and picked it up.

“Wait a minute, that looks like a gem,” said Pichu.

“I’m guessing that’s the gem we are looking for,” said Tepig.

“But they will be sad if we tell them that we need it,” said Oshawott.

“We have no choice,” said Pidove, and he flew to Duskull and Yamask. “I’m sorry, but the real reason we came here was because we looking for a gem, and your crystal happens to be the gem,” he said.

“Oh, really?” asked Yamask.

“Here,” said Duskull, and he gave the gem to Pidove.

“Wait, you mean you’re giving it to me?” asked Pidove.

“Yeah, promise you’ll take care of it,” said Yamask.

“Yes, I will,” said Pidove. “Well, we have to go now,” he said.

“Okay, bye,” said Duskull and Yamask.

“Bye,” said the hall team. They left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“Great job,” said Mewtwo.

“Hey, I just want to know that I’m not scared anymore,” said Pidove, happily.

“Is that true?” asked Mewtwo. “Well, I’m glad to hear that. Anyways, here is your prize.” Mewtwo gave the team more jewels as their prize.

“Yeah!” shouted the team, in happiness.

“Alright let’s go eat now!” shouted Tepig, and they all went in the dining room to eat.

“These apples are very good!” shouted Axew, as he was eating his food.

“Me too,” said Pichu. He and the rest of the team were eating their apples. Then they all went to bed.

“I’m glad Pidove, overcame his fears,” said Tepig.

“Me too,” said Pichu.

“He’s not afraid anymore,” said Tepig.

“I know,” said Pichu.

“Goodnight,” said Pichu. End of chapter 35.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 36: Pichu Get’s Kidnapped

It was night, and everyone was sleeping. A cat ferret and a crab snuck into the main hall

“Zangoose, what are we doing here?” whispered the crab.

“Krabby, we’re here to steal a pokemon,” whispered Zangoose. “Our master said so.”

“Alright, but who?” Krabby whispered

“Anyone, dummy,” Zangoose whispered. “Look, the room to our left is the closest to us.”

“Okay, so?” whispered Krabby.

“So, we go there, you idiot!” whispered Zangoose.

“Oh, right, right,” Krabby whispered. They entered the room, where Pichu and Tepig were sleeping. Tepig was drooling and had his mouth open.

“Okay, let’s take the one that’s not drooling in his sleep,” Zangoose whispered.

“Alright,” whispered Krabby. Zangoose and Krabby picked Pichu up.

“Wow, this one is in a good night’s sleep,” whispered Zangoose. They started leaving the room, when Krabby stepped on something, and made some noise.

“Oh!” shouted Krabby.

“Shush! Are you trying to make us get caught!?” Zangoose whispered.

“Oh, Tepig, you look very beautiful,” said Tepig. “Can we go on a date and have some oink oink together?” asked Tepig. He was dreaming about the female Tepig.

“Um, who is he talking to?” Krabby whispered.

“No one, I think he’s dreaming about his girlfriend or something,” whispered Zangoose.

“What does oink oink mean?” whispered Krabby.

“Well, he is a pig,” Zangoose whispered. “Oink is a word pigs always use. It usually means different things, depending on how they use it.”

“So what does it mean by having oink oink?” Krabby whispered.

“You really don’t want to know,” whispered Zangoose, with a funny look on his face.

“Oh, I see,” whispered Krabby.

“Now, let’s hurry, our master is waiting, and you know how impatient he is,” Zangoose whispered.

“Okay,” Krabby whispered, and they left with Pichu. It was morning now. Tepig woke up and he wiped the drool off his mouth. He stretched and yawned.

“Pichu, time to wake up,” said Tepig, not noticing Pichu was gone. “You know, I just had the most romantic dream. Um, Pichu?” Then he noticed Pichu was gone. Then he saw footprints on the ground. “Those aren’t Pichu’s. Oh, no. Oh, my, gosh! I think he’s been kidnapped!” shouted Tepig. “HELP! HELP!” Everyone ran to the main hall.

“Tepig, was wrong!?” shouted Mewtwo.

“Pichu, he’s been kidnapped, look!” Tepig shouted, and pointed at the foot prints. Oshawott look at the footprints.

“You’re right, those aren’t Pichu’s footprints,” said Oshawott.

“I’m a good expert at knowing whose footprints are those,” said Mewtwo. He looked at the footprints carefully. “Those are Zangoose’s and Krabby’s footprints.

“Okay, when I find Zangoose and Krabby, I’m going to make them wish they didn’t kidnap Pichu!” shouted Snivy, with an angry look on his face.

“I’ve actually seen them before,” said Mewtwo.

“Really, where?” asked Pidove.

"And when?” asked Axew.

“About a few days ago, when you were looking for one on the gems you’ve got,” said Mewtwo. “I went outside that day, looking for some fruits and berries. That’s when I saw them. They were in front of a cave that’s strait west from here. They had lots of items with them. I guess they must have stolen them.”

“Just like how they look my best friend,” said Tepig. He looked down, with a mad look on his face.

“It’s alright Tepig, we’ll find Pichu,” said Oshawott.

“We never give up,” said Snivy, and he smiled.

“Don’t worry, none of us are scared,” said Pidove.

“Pichu’s my best friend too,” said Axew, and he started to smile. Tepig started to smile too.

“Thanks,” Tepig said to his teammates. “Okay, let’s go find Pichu.” The team packed berries with them, went outside and started walking west to the cave. Meanwhile, Pichu woke up in the cave.

“Hello there,” said Krabby.

“AAAAHHHH!” screamed Pichu.

“AAAAHHHH!” screamed Krabby. “Okay, I think I just scared myself.”

“You also scared me,” said Pichu, with an awkward look on his face. “How did I get here?” he asked.

“Well, we came by this place. You and some others were sleeping and we just happened to borrow you,” said Krabby.

“Oh,” said Pichu, and he crossed his arms, with a mad look. “You mean you kidnapped me.”

“What?” asked Krabby. “I never said kidnapped.”

“You didn’t have to,” said Pichu. “I know you kidnapped me.”

“So did I,” said someone else. It was the Zangoose. A beetle was next to him.

“Who are you, and why have you kidnapped me?” asked Pichu.

“I am Pinsir,” said the beetle. “This is Zangoose, and the other one is Krabby.”

“He’s our master,” said Krabby, and he smiled. Pichu looked at Krabby, then at Pinsir.

“All we have been doing is stealing items,” said Pinsir. “But yesterday, I thought of stealing an actual pokémon. So I told Zangoose and Krabby to go get one in the house near here. I couldn’t wait to get a kidnapped pokémon. So I guess they decided to kidnap you.”

“Where are the items you’ve stolen?” asked Pichu.

“Right over here!” shouted Krabby. He was jumping up and down on the items, when something fell out. It was another gem.

“Wait a minute, where did you get that?” asked Pichu.

“Get what?” asked Krabby.

“That gem,” said Pichu, pointing at it.

“Oh, we had it in some empty small cave,” said Krabby. “Nobody was there.”

“What’s your business with it?” asked Zangoose, with a mad look on his face.

“We need it,” said Pichu.

“What do you mean we?” asked Pinsir. Then he suddenly looked up. “There’s more pokémon here. Zangoose and Krabby, go and see why they’ve come here.”

“Okay,” said Zangoose and Krabby. They went up the hill to the entrance, where Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Pidove and Axew were standing.

“What do you want?” asked Zangoose.

“We want our friend back!” shouted Tepig, with an angry look on his face.

“Yeah, give him back!” shouted Axew.

“Okay, only if you defeat us!” shouted Zangoose.

“Zangoose, I don’t think that’s…” Krabby started to say

“Okay, no problem!” shouted Snivy. He used leaf blade on Zangoose, but missed. “Oh, no!” Snivy shouted.

“Have some of this!” shouted Zangoose, and he used slash on Snivy.

“NOOOO!” shouted Snivy. He started holding his arm, which was bleeding.

“Snivy, hang on there!” shouted Oshawott, and she looked at Zangoose. “Take this!” she shouted and she used aqua jet on Zangoose. Zangoose took a step back.

“You think you can defeat me!?” shouted Zangoose, and he used slash on Oshawott, but missed. “NO!” yelled Zangoose.

“Here!” shouted Pidove. He flew up and used fly on Zangoose.

“AHHH!” screamed Zangoose, and he fell on the floor. Pidove landed on the floor. Tepig, ran to Krabby.

“Okay, you’re going to regret ever kidnapping my best friend,” Tepig told Krabby.

“Wait, please don’t hurt me!” shouted Krabby. “I never wanted to hurt anyone!”

“Oh, really?” asked Tepig.

“Can I ask you something, though?” asked Krabby.

“Okay, fine,” said Tepig.

“When we were in your room, you were talking in your sleep. You were saying ‘Oh Tepig, you look very beautiful. Can we go on a date and have some oink oink together?’ Zangoose told me that it’s a word pigs use. So what does it mean when you are having some oink oink?” Krabby asked. Tepig had a surprised took on his face.

“WHAT!?” yelled Tepig. His mouth and eyes were wide open.

“I said, what does it means when…” Krabby started to ask again.

“I know what you said!” shouted Tepig. “You mean I said that out loud, and you heard me?” he asked.

“Yes, I did, that’s why I’m asking,” said Krabby. Tepig laid down, put his head on the ground, and covered his head with his arms.

“No, no, no, no, no, no,” said Tepig. He started to sniffle.

“Are you crying?” asked Krabby. “You know, Zangoose heard you too.”

“Noooooo,” said Tepig. He started crying.

“Hey, it’s okay, I won’t tell…” Krabby started to say, when Zangoose flew onto him, and they both hit a wall. They both got knocked out. Tepig got up and wiped the tears off his face.

“Here,” said Oshawott, and she gave Snivy an oran berry.

“Thanks,” said Snivy, and he ate the oran berry. Then he wiped the blood off his arm. They all walked to Tepig.

“Well, I didn’t see you fight Krabby,” said Oshawott.

“Um… he didn’t want to fight,” said Tepig.

“Wow, okay, now let’s go,” said Oshawott. They kept walked all the way to the bottom, when they all saw Pichu.

“Pichu!” shouted Tepig.

“Tepig, guys it you!” shouted Pichu. Tepig started to run to Pichu, when Pinsir used brick break on his back.

“ARGH!” Tepig screamed and he fell to the ground. Tepig tried to get up, but he couldn’t.

“AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!” yelled Tepig.

“Tepig!” shouted Pichu and he ran to Tepig.

“I… think… my back… is broken…” said Tepig.

“Why, you!” Pichu shouted at Pinsir.

“Take this!” shouted Axew, and he used dragon pulse on Pinsir.

“UURRR!” screamed Pinsir, and he took a step back. “You won’t be so lucky next time you do that!” he shouted and he used seismic toss on Axew.

“WHOA!” screamed Axew, and he flew on top of Pidove and Snivy.

“Hey!” shouted Snivy. Pinsir looked at Oshawott.

“It’s your turn,” said Pinsir. He ran to Oshawott, and kicked her on the floor. Pinsir was about to use brick break on Oshawott when Pichu used charge beam on him.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Pinsir, and he fainted. Snivy, Pidove and Axew got up. Oshawott ran to Tepig.

“You need this,” said Oshawott, and she gave Tepig, an oran berry.

“Thank… you…” Tepig said, and he ate the oran berry. Tepig got up. “My back isn’t broken anymore.” Then he saw the gem. “Hey they happen to take a gem.” Tepig ran to it and took it.

“Yeah, they said they got it in an empty small cave,” said Pichu.

“Speaking of caves, let’s leave this one now,” said Snivy.

“Okay, let’s go back to Mewtwo now,” said Pichu. The team left the cave and went back to Mewtwo.

“I see you got Pichu back,” said Mewtwo. “Pretty nice that one of the things they’ve stolen was another gem we’re looking for.” He smiled. “Anyways, here is more gold as your prize.” He gave them a treasure full of the gold.

“YAY!” yelled the team with happiness. Then they went to the dining room to eat.

“I’m glad we found you,” said Tepig, while he was eating his food very fast.

“Me too, and we found another gem,” said Axew, as he and everyone else were eating their food. Then they all went to bed.

“Pichu?” asked Tepig.

“Yes?” asked Pichu.

“I had a dream last night that I was with Tepig, and she looked very beautiful. I said that, and then I asked her if we can go on a date and have some oink oink together. That crab told me that he and the other one heard it, and I was actually crying.”

“Oh, really?” asked Pichu. “Tepig, you don’t mind if I ask you what does it mean by having oink oink?”

“No,” said Tepig. “Well you know that oink is a word pigs like me use right?” he asked.

“Yeah, I know,” said Pichu.

“Well, oink means different things depending on how we use it,” said Tepig. “In this case, having some oink oink means…” He started to blush a lot. “It means giving each other love.”

“Oh,” said Pichu. Tepig stopped blushing.

“You see for you it would be having squeak squeak, because you're a mouse,” Tepig said.

“I’m sorry, but no,” said Pichu. “First, you know I’m really a human, and second, it sounds wrong in the first place.”

“Hahahahaha,” they laughed quietly.

“Okay, goodnight Pichu,” said Tepig.

“Okay, goodnight Tepig,” said Pichu, and they all went to bed. End of chapter 36.

Last edited:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Chapter 37: The Temple of Death

“Pichu, wake up, time to find the next scroll,” said Tepig.

“Yay, I can’t wait,” said Pichu, as he got up.

“Okay, are you ready to meet with the others?” asked Tepig.

“Yes, I’m all ready,” said Pichu, and the two walked to the main hall to meet up with their teammates and Mewtwo.

“Alright, are all six of you here?” asked Mewtwo.

“Yes,” said the team.

“Okay, the seventh scroll is in a temple, east of here,” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo gave the team of where the temple and the scroll are. “Be careful on this tough mission.”

“We will,” said Oshawott, and she smiled.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” asked Snivy. “Let’s go and get that scroll.” The team took the four gems they needed, and some berries with them. Then they walked outside and started heading east.

“I wonder what emotion this scroll is?” asked Pidove.

“Me too,” said Axew. “I can’t wait to get it.” He smiled.

“Me too,” said Tepig. “I want to have it right now.”

“Tepig, be patient, well get it,” said Oshawott.

“I know,” said Tepig. “I can’t help it.”

“I know, none of us can,” said Oshawott. “But we all have to be patient.”

“Okay, we will,” said Tepig. “Right, guys?” he asked.

“Yeah,” said the other boys, and they all continued walking. After an hour of walking, they have reached the entrance to the temple.

“Okay, so how do we get in?” asked Snivy. As they got closer to the entrance doors, the doors opened.

“That’s how,” said Oshawott, looking at Snivy, and smiling. Snivy look at Oshawott in a weird way. “Now let’s go in and get that scroll.” They all entered the cave.

“Hey shouldn’t there be other pokémon wanting to fight us?” asked Snivy.

“Yeah, where are…?” Axew started to say, when suddenly, he saw something he didn’t expect. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Axew made a horrifying scream. He ran to Oshawott, and hugged her, in fear.

“Axew, what happened!?” Oshawott shouted. Axew was crying a lot.

“Look!” he shouted pointing at the wall, as he let go of Oshawott. Everyone else gasped. Axew stopped crying, and wiped the tears off his face.

“Holy, snap!” shouted Pichu. A Wingull was stuck on the wall, with a big spike through its chest. Lots of blood was coming out. Oshawott walked to the Wingull.

“He’s dead,” said Oshawott.

“So that’s why no one is here to fight us,” said Pichu.

“Okay, we have to get out of here now,” said Pidove.

“We can’t, the scroll is here,” said Tepig.

“But I don’t want to die,” said Pidove.

“We are not going to die!” shouted Snivy. “We have to keep going to get the next scroll.”

“Okay then,” said Pidove. They started walking again. As they started walking, the ceiling started collapsing behind them.

“KEEP RUNNING STRAIGHT!” yelled Tepig. They started running real fast then spikes started coming out of the walls.

“THERE ARE SPIKES COMING OUT!” yelled Pichu.

“AND THEY’RE CLOSING IN!” yelled Snivy. They all kept running until walkway started going down, and the collapsing and the spikes stopped.

“That was close,” said Oshawott. “The only wait is straight.”

“Alright, then let’s go,” said Tepig. They began walking when they saw another dead pokémon on the floor. It was a Meditite, and there were lots of blood there. The team saw the Meditite.

“His head’s been cut off, by that big spike there,” said Oshawott. Then the room started to shake.

“THE FLOOR IS COLLAPSING BEHIND US, RUN!” yelled Tepig. They all started running again. Then spikes started coming out of the walls again.

“HURRY!” yelled Snivy, and they started running even faster. As the collapsing and spikes stopped again, the team stopped running.

“Is everyone alright?” asked Oshawott.

“Yes,” said everyone, except for Pidove.

“Wait, where’s Pidove?” asked Axew.

“Arrgh…” came a voice behind them.

“Pidove!” shouted Oshawott, and they all ran to Pidove, who was on the floor. There was a big cut on Pidove’s stomach, and he was bleeding a lot.

“Pidove, hang on!” shouted Oshawott.

“I… can’t… feel… my… wings…” said Pidove. Oshawott gave Pidove an oran berry.

“Here!” shouted Oshawott, and she shoved the berry down Pidove’s beak. Pidove ate the berry, and the cut was gone. He got up and wiped the blood off his body.

“Pidove, are you alright?” asked Pichu.

“I am now,” said Pidove.

“Oh, I am glad,” said Oshawott, and she smiled. “Now let’s keep going.”

“Right,” said Pidove. The team kept walking again, until they were in a small room, with four holes on the wall.

“Okay, let’s put the gems in now,” said Tepig. Oshawott, gave one gem to Pichu, another to Tepig, and another to Snivy. The last one she kept for herself. Then they put the gems in the holes. A door in front of them opened. They all walked through the open door.

“Look, there’s the scroll!” shouted Pichu.

“So I see you all survived,” said someone.

“Where are you?” asked Snivy. “Show yourself!” he shouted. A Kabutops appeared in front of them.

“Are you the one that’s been doing this?” asked Tepig.

“Yes, I have,” said Kabutops.

“But why?” asked Oshawott. “You’ve killed two pokémon! YOU’RE A MURDERER!” she yelled.

“I did it so that no one will take this scroll!” shouted Kabutops.

“That’s why we’re here!” shouted Snivy.

“I thought so,” said Kabutops. “Well then, I will kill you all using the same move I used to kill the other pokémon!” he shouted, and he used ancient power.

“Everyone, dodge it!” shouted Oshawott, as rocks started flying everywhere. Everyone dodged it.

“Take this,” shouted Axew, and he used dragon pulse on Kabutops. Kabutops took a step back.

“You won’t defeat me that easily!” shouted Kabutops, and he used ancient power again.

“EVERYONE, DODGE IT AGAIN!” yelled Oshawott, and they all avoided the ancient power again.

“Eat this!” shouted Pichu, and he used charge beam on Kabutops.

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Kabutops, as he got hit by the charge beam.

“Now, someone!” shouted Pichu.

“I’ll finish this!” shouted Snivy. He ran to Kabutops. “HAAAAAAAA!” Snivy screamed, and he used leaf storm on Kabutops.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Kabutops, as he crashed through the ceiling, and blasted away. Snivy ran to the scroll, which was on a pedestal. Snivy took the scroll.

“What does it say?” asked Axew.

“This is the scroll of pity. It will bring you pity things when finding the other scrolls. Things will make you feel sorry for others after you get this scroll,” said Snivy.

“I already felt sorry for Pidove, when he got hurt back there,” said Pichu.

“Oh, I don’t know what to say,” said Pidove, with a funny look on his face.

“You don’t have to say anything,” said Oshawott, and smiled. “Now let’s go back to Mewtwo.”

“Yeah, but how the heck do we get out?” asked Snivy.

“Easy,” said Oshawott, and she used aqua jet on the wall. It made a hole for them to get out.

“Thanks,” said Tepig.

“You welcome,” said Oshawott. “Now let’s go.” They all went back to Mewtwo.

“Great job, everyone!” shouted Mewtwo, and smiled. “Here are valuable stones as your reward.”

“YEAH!” yelled the team, with happiness. Then they went to the dining room to eat.

“We’re getting closer to finishing all this,” said Axew, and he was eating his food.

“Yeah, I know,” said Pidove, as he and the rest ate their food. Then they all went to bed.

“So, only three scrolls left to find,” said Tepig. “Do you remember anything else now?” he asked.

“Well, I remember having friends,” said Pichu.

“You mean human friends?” asked Tepig.

“Yeah,” said Pichu. “I like you and the others as friends too.”

“Oh, thank you,” said Tepig. “Okay, goodnight Pichu.

“Goodnight, Tepig,” said Pichu, and they went to sleep. End of chapter 37.

Last edited: