• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Music Discussion

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Surprised no one made this or that I didn't think of it 'till now . . .
Anyway! The title says it all; what do you think of the music in ALL of the Mystery Dungeon games? Hate it, love it, or whatever, discuss.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Overall, I love the music in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. It's pretty well composed and out of all the games, I think I enjoy the music in PMD Darkness since it was the first PMD game I bought. I love the Temporal Tower theme and the Brine Cave theme the most though there are a few others I enjoy as well, I just forget the names :]

jk8956

I loved Sky Tower and Pitfall Valley from PMD1. I love Blizzard Island and Amp Plains in PMD2. I have to listen to more to see what else I like.

Me?
Ahhh...
From the R/BRT, I'd have to say Fugitives, Snow Fugitives, Credit music, Sky Tower and the Gardevoir music.
From EoT/D/S, I go with Sacrifice (or whatever the offical name is) I just don't want to say goodbye, Memories, Credit music, Temporal Tower music and Dark Dialga battle music. xD
The PMD series has choreographed some of the best music I've ever heard, no video game can ever hold a candle to it.
They should make a soundtrack of it or something; it'd fly off the shelves, most likely.

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
I like Beach Cave WaterFall Cave Crystal Cave Far Amp Plains Blizzard Island Surrounded sea Random Dungeon Theme 3 Hidden Land and my Favorite song in PMD Temporal Tower.

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
Easily some of the best VGM in the industry.