• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery dungeon, Pokemon Ranger, or Trozei?

Favorite spin-off game?

• Total voters

Scepgatr

There are several polls with the same question. Anyway, I prefer PMD. The other two I haven't played, however, it seems they aren't that great.

redblueyellow

Mystery Dungeon is the only one I've played, and it is really fun so I would have to say MD is my favorite.

I've played all three, and out of them I liked PMD and Ranger. Trozei was only a time killer >>

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Trozie = The worst game i have EVER played, should be burned in heck
Ranger = Never Played but looks stupid
Mystery Dungeon = TEH AWESOMENESS!

Kay

Ka-boom
Mine is Ranger. The other two bored me.

trapezechimpanz

This is how I would rank them:
1. Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon
2. Poke'mon Trozei
3. Poke'mon Ranger

Poke'mon Mystery is so fun! I never get tired of playing it. It is deffinately the best.

Poke'mon Trozei is really fun, and can keep me entertained for hours (which is pretty hard to do)! I really like puzzle games. Trozei is deffinately a winner in my book.

Poke'mon Ranger, was dumb. I didn't really like the storyline, and it was short. I beat it the day I got it. Then after the story, the game seems lacking, and it is really easy to find all the Poke'mon. I didn't like Ranger one bit. (Plus, even thought they claimed this wouldn't happen, it ruined my touch screen. I had to take it into the store to get it replaced!)

;387;;387;;387;;387;;387;;387;;387;​

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Why did you make a multiple choice poll? I vote MD.

-Noland-

PMD rlz
Haven't played the others and its fun all the recruiting things and being a fugitive

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I like MD, but I like Ranger more.

One: I can capture every pokemon!

Two: I can capture every pokemon!

and Three: I CAN CAPTURE ANY POKEMON!