• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Primal Wars!

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
Hey Hey Hey Hey Ok Ok Ok Ok!! Lets get this Role Play, UNDER WAY!!! Haha rhyming aside, here is the rankings off ALL of the people in this role play.
Here is the side of good:
1. Seth1789110 (General)
2. TheSequelReturns (Special/Covert Ops lieutenant)
5. pokemaster001 (Lone wolf/Covert Ops member ALPHA(best basically, in charge))
7. zandgaia (Sceptile's Right hand Strategist[didn't wanna make you like a secretary, but you are still a tactician])
8. Skillfulness (Works on your own)
Bad:
1. treespyro (Assassin, Darkrai's trusted guard)
2. Feraligatr12 ([I am taking out Groudon. You are just Darkrai's general] General)
4. Robincool15 (Colonel[This is a high rank!]/trains hand-to-hand combat)
I am sorry to say...but these people have not posted in a long time, and they were removed. Everyone you see here is still in!!

*Exhales* Now we can breathe. Just look for your character, check out the rankings and fly! Here We GOO!! Setting this a little earlier than needs be, just so it gets better.

"Sceptile, sir. We need to rest. We just found this cave. We can go out later."
"No no Weavile, I know that. Its just, well I keep thinking that a weak family is out there, struggling for shelter. They just-Damnit they need help! Swellow, Pidgeotto, Grovye, head out to see if you can find any." And so, the small group flew out, searching for any small pokemon, stranded in the nearly below -30 degree tundra. Turns out, Sceptile was right. Grovyle had spotted 2 Roselia, 1 Turtwig, 1 Chikorita, and 1 Bulbasaur huddled together for warmth.
"Swellow, Pigeotto, get down there! They need help!" Grovyle ran and picked up the nearly frozen bodies, to reveal a lifeless body of a Roselia. Grovyle laid her down on 1 of the Swellow's backs.
"Swellow, get to base as fast as you can, then come back."
"Swe-llow!" The bird shot through the air, towards the slowly growing cave. Grovyle held the plant to his chest, breathing on it. Pidgeotto and other Swellow warmed the others under their wings. The Swellow returned, and they took off back to base.
-------
"Weavile, doesn't it seem like so long ago? I mean, to think. Just damn near 6 months ago, this entire cave was just a bunch of rock! Now, we have created a city! Anyways, I was wondering. I wanted to test my strentghs in a battle. In the Flying room."
"Well, for you, sure." The two creatures walked to the large, shiny silver dome, that had been home to more than 100 battles between them. The two began to duel, until Gaia ran into the room.
"Grovyle! Weavile! You must hurry! Sceptile needs to see you both immediately!" Both animals turned to each other before sprinting off to Sceptile's office and private quarters.
------
"Grovyle, Weavile, I am so glad you came. It seems, we have a problem. Darkrai has sent another skirmish to attack us, in an effort to tire us out, it seems. I cannot risk this base damaged, not while it is under such fragile construction. I want both of you to get out there, and disperse of this "skirmish" alone. That is all."
"Sir!" Grovyle and Weavile ran down to their room that they shared, and began to strap on the Pecha cloths, and Blissey's favorite, the Sitrus bracelet. They ran out to face the crowd off Aggrons, Tyranitars, Rhydons, and most notibably, this giant brute that was in charge, Rhyperior.
"Its all the same." Grovyle fired off an incredibly quick bullet seed, which slammed into one of the stupider Tyranitars. The creature fell backward, easily defeated. Weavile sprung and fired Ice Beams, freezing the creatures in place. Grovyle and Weavile quickly and easily dispersed of the enemy, one by one. When Rhyperior fell onto the ground, Grovyle and Weavile began to search their bags for any valuables.
"Well, we have needs to, I guess." They Extreme Speeded their way back to base, and reunited with Sceptile.
"Excellent work. Thank you both. That one day, back before this base came to be, I remember what you had said to me, Weavile. And for that, I thank you. I must be going now." Grovyle and Weavile went and finished their battle, then went to bed. That night, at about 3 a.m., or around then, the Exploud began to make an, "announcement."
"Ex-PPPLLLOOOUUUDDD!!!!!!" The sound waves shook Grovyle and Weavile from their sleep.
"Their is a small ARMY OUT THEIR!!! Be prepared to suit up AND FIGHT!" Many pokemon were seen running past their room, throwing on scarfs, hugging children, merely even waking up, to get into their formed ranks outside of the bases North entrance. Their, a small confrontation of light and dark unfolded, merely forshadowing events that no one had expected, or for that matter, would expect. Grovyle and Weavile split up, and Grovyle ran out onto the snow.
"Hey Ninjask! Good ta see ya!" The bug hovered in the air, it's wings flapping faster than Grovyle could see.
"Grovyle. Well, I would love to stay and chat but," And with that, the bug flew off into battle, with Grovyle standing there, to watch. Grovyle soon followed, merely saying "Damned *******s!" before heading into battle.

SOO, that is that, the start of a little confrontation, just so people can start to peel out their character shells a bit. Their will be a MUCH BETTER TIME FOR THIS, so don't worry on that. Go ahead, post! I want this RP to go smoothly, and swimmingly! ALSO:
-No god-modding what so ever. If you do, you will be immediately kicked and banned from my RP. BY ME.
-Limit the bunnying. Do it if it progresses the story, but DO not make up a lif story for another character, UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION.
-All other Serebii.net rules apply.
HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited:

Foo Fighter

Nostalgia is my pal
Fedren the Umbreon : Private/Soldier for Bad side.

Fedren felt the cold snapping at his fur. He scanned the batttlefield. This is where the grass rebels had made their final base.

How long Darkai has persisted against these fools. They are tiring, I can feel it.

A passing Rhyhorn had noticed Fedren staring into space.

"HEY! KICK YOUR *SS INTO GEAR EH'!" The Rhyhorn screamed in a raspy voice. "Theres a whole base full of rebels down der' eh'! Some even sayeh' cituh' is down dehr'!"

The Rhyhorn shoved into Fedren.

"We can't have LAZY BUMS fighting for the great master Darkai nahw' eh'? GET TO FIGHTEHN'!" The Rhyhorn said, finally leaving Fedren and assuming his march toward the base of grass rebels.

He'll be the first one killed. I know it.

Fedren took up his stride again, pushing further into the heart of the enemy base. It wouldn't be long before the two sides would clash. Fedren was taking roll call around him. He didnt have many experienced fighters around him. Once again he would have to save his "allies" from impending death. Just like he always did.

Garnagod the Houndoom had taken his place next to Fedren. Unfortunately Garnagod was Fedren's only friend who had managed to fight along him and live to tell the tale. Garnagod was about the only other pokemon Fedren truly trusted.

"Its naht lookin' good." Garnagod said in his deep voice.

"They say," Garnagod continued, staring off into the distance. "They got a whooole armuh' down there. Ahhl trained and evrythin'"

Garnagod turned his head to Fedren.

"Whachoo' think" Garnagod asked.

"Darkai has them surrounded on all sides. They may have homefield advantage, but we got the numbers," Fedren responded.

A Honkrow flying above started screeching a battle cry. Fedren shook his head.

Idiot. Looks like Mr. Rhyhorn will be the second to die in this battle.

"F****** idiot!" Garnagod barked. "Take a note from your basic trainin' retard and GET DOWN!"

"THIS IS IT MEN! TAKE YOUR PLACE AS THE WARRIORS THAT CRUSHED THE FINAL RESISTANCE AGAINST DARKAI THE GREAT! WE KNOW NO FEAR! WE KNOW NO PAIN! WE KNOW NO RES-"

The Honkrow didn't get to finish his last sentence as he was violently shot down by an ice beam. The battle had begun.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
A smile crept across a dastardly face:

"Finally..."

Suddenly, something shot out of the ground underneath the Good Army. knocking them around, and when the dust cleared...

They saw a veteran Marowak, with a club slung over his shoulder, with a darkened face.

"Ha... you all have no spines. What man sends children to fight me?"

Two Grovyles attempted to jump the Marowak, but the ground-type fighter turned around, smacking his club into the left Grovyle's head, ducked under the remainder's attack, and ripped off one of the currently dead Grovyle's arms and tossed it at his remaining foe, killing him.

The others were scared.

"I-Isn't that-"

"IT IS! TH-THE TERRIBLE..."

"Who are you calling terrible?" Rochas turned to three other Pokemon warriors who were running at him, and flung his bone at the middle one's head, as it then flew into the next one's head, then finally on its return course, knocks the final assailant out.

Rochas laughed, turning to see an Umbreon and a Rhydon on a hill.

Rochas dug his fist into the ground and dived underneath the surface, drilling further into the soil until he found his spot, then...

*BOOM!*

Rochas jumps out behind the Umbreon and Rhydon.

"So, are you two slackers gonna get to fighting? Let's see..."

Rochas first points his bone at Rhydon, stating, "You're Garnagod, right? Huh, you're smaller than I thought." Upon hearing this, the embarrassed Rhydon replied, "I-I'm big! Just... Just not right now..."

Rochas then turns his attention to the Umbreon, asking, "You're new here, Private. I can tell, didn't find you in the files. So, what's your motive? Where you from? What's your name?"

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"Everyone!" Gaia shouted to everyone who was in the line. "You know what to do Squad one!

"Yes Miss Gaia!" Said the Ninjask lieutenant of Squad one. "Let's go" the Ninjask shouted to the Air force which is squad one.

While Squad one was gone, Gaia shouted more things: "Psychic pokemon make a barrier that blocks the entrance! Squad two! You charge to the left!"

"Yes Miss!" The weavile shouted and ran away with some more speedy ice types.

"Squad three! Charge to the Right!""

"On our way!" A Grovyle shouted and then ran to the right with other Grass types.

"Defend squad! On you're positions!"

"Positions ready!" A random Blastoise shouted.

"And at last! All Squads and Groups that are left! Wait at the Barrier you all are back-up!"

While the small army marches forward everybody was at his or her spot.

"Ready.....Steady.......Water pokemon! FIRE!"

(I wil list groups and squads at the discussion ok?)

pokemaster001

OOC: (which, by the way, is what people used in the last RPG by Seth-one billion and so, meaning Out Of Character or Out Of Context, or whatever, for those who don't know...) Glad this started, I'm still not sure what "bunnying" is, but I'll try to avoid it, and why is dark such an evil type? what's wrong with darkness?

Riolu watched as the two armies fought each other, he thought to himself, "wow, I just get here and there's this battle, but the dark army is predictable as always, thinking that nobody will attack them in the back, they need to learn some strategic planning sometime." he attacked the back of the army, suprising many pokemon in the army, and overall lowering the concentration of everyone in the army. He was hit a few times, but he was still going strong... using quick attack through the Pokemon and using all of his other moves whenever he could. This looked like a winning cause.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
OCC: This is going to be good!

Combusken was watching the fight begin to happen, and he was wondering why all the fighting was going on. I wonder what is happening? It's not like those two would just randomly fight.

Combusken ran into the battle, and he was getting ready to attack. I don't want to meet any of these people. They'll probably think I'm just a freak, and they won't accept me! No one accepts me!

Using a Quick Attack to get past most of his opponents, he shot an Ember back to make his point. How about that? They won't be too happy when I take them down! Then I won't have to call them 'friend'! Bwahahaha!

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
OCC: This is going to be good!

Combusken was watching the fight begin to happen, and he was wondering why all the fighting was going on. I wonder what is happening? It's not like those two would just randomly fight.

Combusken ran into the battle, and he was getting ready to attack. I don't want to meet any of these people. They'll probably think I'm just a freak, and they won't accept me! No one accepts me!

Using a Quick Attack to get past most of his opponents, he shot an Ember back to make his point. How about that? They won't be too happy when I take them down! Then I won't have to call them 'friend'! Bwahahaha!

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
Grovyle stood by Gaia. As she was yelling out commands, Grovyle noticed a rock hurling towards her.
"Idiots." Grovyle fired a Bullet Seed at the rock, shattering it to pieces. Gaia began shouting out commands again.
"Squad 1! Take out their small air force then come back to help!"
"Stupid rebels. Is this their entire army?" A Rhyperior thought. "Aggrons! Tyranitars! Rhydons! Lairons! Pupitars! ALL OF YOU ATTACK!" The massive creatures rushed out to confront the rebels, but the rebels were prepared. Gaia was about to shout a command, but Grovyle stopped her.
"I'll handle it. ALL OF THE GRASS PoKEMON! SOLARBEAM! ALL OF THE ICE POKEMON! ICE BEAM! ALL OF THE ELECTRIC POKEMON! THUNDER!" The massive attacks slammed into the attackers, decimating their numbers quickly. Many were left dead, while the rebels were unharmed. Grovyle jumped over the rebels, to face Rhyperior.
"So you are in charge, you big fat ***?" The rhino angrily attacked Grovyle with Rock throws.
"Not gunna be enough. Watch." Grovyle used Extreme Speed, and launched himself at Rhyperior. In the split second before impact, he ducked don and put his arms across his chest. He jumped, with dual leaf blades across his chest. He slammed into Rhyperior, and then spread his arms, throwing Rhyperior into the air. Grovyle launched a Solar Beam, killing the rhino. The other attackers clashed with the rebels, with less numbers than before. Grovyle stood in front of Rochas.
"So. Its the great Rochas. I heard about you. You just terrify people, don't you? I would imagine its fun, except when they can fight back..." Grovyle used Extreme Speed on the Marowak, beginning a deep hatred between the two.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Groyvle was attacking a Marowak, and it seemed like they were starting to hate each other. Hatred, Combusken began think, watching the two fight. It just drives everything in this world to create more of it. Disgusting!

Soon enough, a Marshtomp slapped Combusken in the face. With the bird-like creature flying into the air from the attack, the Marshtomp blurted out something. "Take that, you weirdo! Who thinks to themselve in a battle?!"

"Take that, you jerk!" Combusken shot a fiery blast, aka Ember, and soon went in to peck the Marshtomp. "No one insults me! You will never be called 'friend'! And that goes for all of you!"

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
"No one insults me! You will never be called 'friend'! And that goes for all of you!"

Scizor turned to see who it was, and saw a tiny Combusken standing there. Fool. Turning on teammates. This is going to be an easy war.

"GO SHUT IT, TINY!" Scizor barked.

He started to flap his wings at incredible speeds, and started to 'roller-blade' through the massive group of pokemon, and then saw his target, Grovyle. He charged up a Superpower, and just before he reached Grovyle, he unleashed the Superpower. It engulfed the pokemon, blowing it away. He skidded to a stop right before the Marowak.

"'Tis a pity. 'E shoulda seen it comin'. Poor creat'cha. Oh well. 'Tis a war, there's got 'ta be some casulties." Scizor stated.

pokemaster001

Riolu was having a harder time controlling the amount of his opponent's distraction, it was getting harder to dodge the attacks that were coming his way. He started moving towards the front of the group. Then he heard someone say "ALL OF THE GRASS PoKEMON! SOLARBEAM! ALL OF THE ICE POKEMON! ICE BEAM! ALL OF THE ELECTRIC POKEMON! THUNDER!" all Riolu had time to say was "oh Sh-" he used quick attack to get out of the way, but he was still partially hit by an ice beam.
He noticed, not too much later, that a Grovyle was fighting a Marowak, the all known Rochas. Riolu had heard enough stories about him when serving in the dark army. Grovyle could use some help, so Riolu ran up to Rochas and used force palm. He was caught off guard by the sudden attack, and it also put some distance between Rochas and the Armies. "That ought to help you fight the dark army" Riolu said, then he went back into the battle, thinking that Rochas made a big difference in the dark army, so he did a big help to the rebels just there. Riou then went to the edge of the battle to see what else he could do.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
The Marshtomp recoiled back, but he wasn't able to avoid the peck. Now bleeding, he shouted out his last words. "I'm not going down without a fight!"

Combusken held him by the neck, and he yelled at him as well. "And how are you going to do that? All of your 'friends' will never be my friends, so they can't help you!"

Shooting out a Mud Shot, Marshtomp glanced back at Combusken flying in the air, with the fish-like Pokemon dying. "I guess I just went out with a...bang!"

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
Grovyle jumped into the air and fired a Solar Beam. Marowak put his bone up to block it, but the beam never hit. Instead, Grovyle fired it into the sky. The clouds formed a swirl and a ray of light shined on Grovyle.
"Now we will see a real Solar Beam!" He commented to himself. The ray super charged Grovyle, giving him incredible stat boosts. He landed on the ground, and used Extreme Speed. Faster than before, he disappeared then reappered behind a Rhydon. He had traveled the opposite direction of Marowak, and slaughtered a squad of the Rhydons. He could see Scizor "roller blading" across the ice, and Grovyle used the last bit of his super powerd energy to fire a massive Solar Beam. He fired it through a line of Tyranitars, and nailed Scizor. Having a resistance to it, it only knocked the bug off balance, shooting him far from the battle. The Tyranitar slouched simultaniously, and Grovyle jumped onto the next row of attackers. By now, the rebel armies had advanced incredibly far up the hill, pushing the attackers back with every attack. Some of the attackers ran backwards, only to be picked off by the now dominant rebel air force. Tyranitars circled a Riolu, who looked incredibly worn out from the battle. They charged up a Hyper Beam, but before they could unleash, 8 Swellow swooped in and nailed them all with Steel Wings, causing the dinosaurs to fire the beams at their own team mates.
"Foolish suckers." Grovyle turned, to see a bone club swinging towards him.
"Now to finish Rochas..."

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
"So. Its the great Rochas. I heard about you. You just terrify people, don't you? I would imagine its fun, except when they can fight back..." Grovyle used Extreme Speed on the Marowak, beginning a deep hatred between the two.

"Hehehehe, and who are YOU, the General? What's your name, maggot? I mean, I might as well know the name of the person who'll hand me the world on a platter."

But he couldn't wait for an answer, as the Grovyle had rushed him, but Rochas was prepared for an underhanded attack- he bent backwards to avoid the inevitable blade of grass slash, and sent his elbow crashing into Grovyle's skull.

"Ah, I do more than terrify people. I'm the reason you don't come out of your underground homes, your privatized cities, and the cliffs- oh the cliffs where I'll toss your body. Yes, I don't know who to bring your HEAD to first- your miserable army or Darkrai himself!!!"

Rochas let out an insane laughter as he tossed his bone at the Grovyle, sending it flying at his stomach.

"I don't intend on staying with Darkrai forever, you know- he knows what threat I stand for, and he'll want to kill me once he's done. But I'll be ready- my entire SYNDICATE will be ready. And then that's when we'll kill your oversized birds with our blazing stone!"

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
"Well you wanna know why your Syndicate doesn't ever come out? BECAUSE OF ME!" Grovyle rushed at Marowak, firing Bullet Seeds on occasion. They battled vigorously, neither of them giving in. Grovyle caught Marowak off guard with a dangerous Fire Punch, while Marowak landed a series of Bone Rushes on Grovyle. The rebels had now pushed the invaders off the hill, chasing them backwards. The rebels had always used this strategy, and every time, they prevailed. Grovyle and Marowak Continued to battle, both incredibly weak from the battle. Grovyle fired another Solar Beam into the sky, but it was to weak to get the sunlight he needed. Instead, fired off hundreds of Leech Seeds onto the ground. Marowak narrowly avoided some, but Grovyle's persistent Bullet Seeds caused him to step on one. Marowak fumbled, causing his entire body to be covered in the seeds. Grovyle waited to sap up the energy, but it never came. Rochas had trained himself to keep his own energy inside him, making Leech Seed weaken his vision slightly. Grovyle frowned and bit his teeth, knowing that the fight was far from over.
"Damn squirrel. You just wont die!"

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Combusken was flying in the air, and he noticed Groyvle still in the middle of a fight. Man! I hate when my friends have to fight. It makes me want to never have friends again. And, sometimes I even wonder why I think about friends. Am I a friend? Who knows!

Falling down, Combusken seemed like he was about to fall into the middle of the Marowak and Grovyle fight. Oh boy! I hope I don't have to call that Marowak friend...because I don't want anymore friends! Waaah!

Landing into the middle of the fighting, Combusken stopped them and began to speak. "Hi guys...mind if I join in?" Combusken soon prepared to use his Ember, which was glowing in his mouth.

Skillfulness

Nidorina walked out of the Nursery and waved to a few friends.

"Hey Rina!" a Bellsprout said.

She waved, smiled, and ignored the strange looks she got. Most Pokemon saw her as a loner and unfriendly. She was aslo thought of as an assassian, yet never had she killed another Pokemon. She walked solmnly out of the base and climbed up the mountain side. She was heading to a base of her own, something she called home, for a snack. After a rescue she was always hungery. Also, she figured it best to see if the Primal Pokemon had attacked the town like she predicted. She reached her base and looked out over the forests. There was smoke in the distance, the same general area where she had just been. She frowned and shook her head, then grabbed some fruit and chewed slowly and thoughtfully...

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
"Damn squirrel. You just wont die!"

Rochas widened his eyes at this comment.

"PEOPLE WHO LIVE NEVER CALL ME A SQUIRREL!!!"

Rochas stomped the ground, building up energy, surrounding himself with a bright aura.

"Your armies always wants a solution to everything through war... This world is imperfect and deserves to be redone. YOU are the first problem!"

Rochas, once he gathered enough energy, rushed at the Grovyle headfirst with a mighty Skull Bash, delivering a punishing blow into the Grass Type's stomach.

He rolled back onto his feet holding his bloody arm. Rochas quickly retrieved an Oran Berry from his napsack and swallowed it, restoring his energy.

"Heh... come then, I won't make this easy for me."

Rochas passed his remaining Oran Berry to his foe and said, "I want to kill you on even terms. Now COME ON!"

Rochas span his club around and arched it towards his shoulder.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Why are there no job for me" Missy said as she floated around randomly.

"Normally I would have a job to do but hey, I might just go to an expensive castle, Oh wait there is nothing" she pouted

"This is really sad, I might just float in the shadows" she thought as she exited into the forest

"Wow, So scary" she rolled her eyes and looked around, "I need a job or payment" she said as she whistled a jazzy tune

"Hello, Anyone there" she heard something, "What is that, Ahh who cares I am going home" she said as she floated home

"No Mission is no Fun, I might listen to some classical music" she said as she relaxed turning the music tape on

"And some rare expensive berries, that I asked for" she said as she started to nibble on them