• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Primal Wars!

Skillfulness

Title...

OOC: Rina and her five or so buddies are still at the old, corrupt base and so they've got to escape. If someone wants to jump in and help them find the new one, that'd be great. I don't want them to be walking along and suddenly shout, "Look! In the sky! I think it's the survivors!" so help will be necessary.

Rina's feet were back on the mountain and she began to tell them of what Darkrai had said.

"I don't think Charlotte is really Charlotte. I believe it was Arceus. I can't be sure because I don't even know what that thing is, but what Darkrai said made it seem as if that wasn't really her," Rina paused for breath here.

"LOOK OUT!"

All heads whipped around to a Growlithe that had managed to scale the mountain. Nidorino and Bellsprout helped him up then said, "Just about every member is coming up. They're all glowy and covered in... Primal, right?"

Rina nodded and told them to get into defensive positions. Yanma showed up first along with five or so Spearow. Rina and Nidorino fired off Poisin Sting and plenty fell down. Aridados began showing up at the edges of the cliff and Vulpix warded them off with Flamethrower, only to be thwarted by an agile Vaporeon that had made it way up. Bellsprout countered that and Growlithe now used Flamethrower on the flying Bug Pokemon. Many more Pokemon appeared, all in Primal coats of black and they were pushing Rina and her friends to the wall.

"Rgh! We can't keep this up!" Bellsprout shouted to her.

"I know!" was all she said in consolation. Char! We really need your help!
A beam of white light broke through the clouds and pushed through the Primal forces. Then, from its landing point, the Pokemon were parted like the Red Sea. Charlotte stood where the light had shown and she beckoned to them eagerly.

"COME ON!" Rina yelled.
They all ran to her and she let the Primal Pokemon back to their spots. Char closed her eyes and all were teleported.

~~~~~~~~~~​

The forest clearing was large, enough to build a house with five rooms. Berry trees and bushes of all sorts flourished here and many wild Pokemon fed here before the Primal blast. This is where Charlotte took them. The group that had survived the blast in the base landed softly in the grass and caught their own breaths. Charlotte waited patiently to try to explain the situation. Rina walked up to her and sat by her side.

"So where've you been? A lot’s happened since whenever you left. When was that?"

Char smiled and telepathically said, "I was with the humans. Do you remember anything I told you about them?”

“Yes, but I didn’t think they had anything to do with the Pokemon world,” Rina said.

“Neither did I, but Arceus asked for my help. Yes, Arceus. He had seen my powers and had asked if I could make sure Darkrai didn’t enter the human world. Actually, months ago, he knew about my powers and past with humans so he asked for help on other missions. I don’t know his importance, but he transported me back to the human world and I watched for Darkrai. A few hours ago, I got lightheaded and closed my eyes to avoid nausea, and when I opened them, I was back. There you have it. Nothing exciting happened in the human world, but it seems something did here. Care to explain?”

“Well… you definitely missed a lot,” Rina said and then she continued to explain the situation.

Char nodded and shooed her away, letting her know she wanted to be alone.

Rina got up and confronted the others. “I think we’re going to be here for a while. Be on your guard for any Pokémon, Primal or not. Have something to eat now and we might make a fire for later tonight. Bellsprout,” she said pulling him aside, “Was Chikorita with you at any time? I don’t remember if she was at the mountain.”

“No, I haven’t seen her since after Drakrai captured you. You didn’t ask her to join the original mission, did you?”

“No, that’s why I’m worried. I hope she’s okay… she was the only one as nice a Vulpix. Anyway, make sure that Growlithe is okay, ask him about the base and his past ect., the usual.”

Bellsprout nodded and approached Growlithe friendly. Rina smiled and hoped they would be okay.

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
OOC: Good posts everyone, and angry caterpie, 2 things. 1, Darkrai is in the human world, which I will speak of in this post, and 2, you prolly shouldnt make your sig like that...it could create some uneasy feelings...jus sayin...
Also, Skillfulness, and Pokemaster***, if you guys could post onto Bounty of Fire, we could finish it quickly...and focus all attention on this. I dont want it to just die out...

"Manaphy NO! Darkrai I wont let you win!" The small star began to chant. Darkrai laughed at her. She was pathetic. He fired a blast of primal energy at her, only for it to be blocked by a beam of ice. Regice appeared in the smoke, with Regigigas behind him. Regirock and Registeel flanked Darkrai, and he was surrounded. He laughed again.
"So, a star and some big statues hope to beat me? Fat chance. " Darkrai disappeared into the ground and re-appeared. He charged up a focus punch, and slammed it into Regice. It fell. He repeated the process multiple times, until the regi's were totally out. Jirachi was still chanting, and Darkrai grabbed hold of her. He covered her completely in Primal energy, and she shivered before become life-less.
"Thank you Jirachi." He threw her at the ground, and continued to rip out the Heart Swap ability from Manaphy. He decided it was time to end it. He ripped out a small gem, and turned her primal as well. Every legendary was now primal, except for the regis.
"Now on for the statues." He did the same to the statues, before a light began to glow. A black plate appeared in front of Darkrai.
"It-is-here..." He picked up the plate, creating a small riff into the Hall of Origin. Arceus noticed this, and began to worry. Darkrai returned to his regular dimension, with his shadow slaves following him.
"Now...just the moon plate remains..."
------
"Misdreavus, we have the Spell Tag. It can benefit you greatly, with many more riches to come if you follow us. To name a few, money, the ability to hurt people, perfect care, training, many more, if you just help. Please..."
"You try to persuade me with toys?" Grovyle bit his lip. How could she be persuaded? Just then, a web covered her. Grovyle saw a small army of Ariados followed by a Rhyperior.
"O S***!" Grovyle and Weavile sprung into action, using the spiders own webs against the others. They quickly defeated the spiders, and defeated the Rhyperior with ease.
"Nothin to it." Meanwhile, Missy was struggling to break free while being carried away. Grovyle ran after her, and jumped into the air. He slammed down onto the Ariados with a Leaf Blade, crushing its head. He cut the web, and set Missy free.
"So, back on topic, will you help us?"

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'm a little lost. Seth, what is Kaze supposed to be doing now and how can Kage fit into the plot without causing lots of discontinuities.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
OOC: Good posts everyone, and angry caterpie, 2 things. 1, Darkrai is in the human world, which I will speak of in this post, and 2, you prolly shouldnt make your sig like that...it could create some uneasy feelings...jus sayin...

1. 'Kay. I'll edit my previous post.

2. Nah, I'm good with my freedom of speech.

------------------

Rochas focused silently on top of a crag, meditating, trying to find out what was happening...

"Darkrai... he has taken almost all the legendary Pokemon... but it does not mean he has destroyed all threats..."

Rochas stood up and gazed into the bright orange sunset. "Many will rise up to challenge him. When this time comes, I will take what is rightfully mine into my grasp. The world will know peace once it has experienced enough war..."

Rochas stood up, his black bone reflecting most of the sunlight into a ditch.

Two other Pokemon appeared before him- the Gliscor and Rhyperior.

The Rhyperior spoke up, saying, "Boss, we've located another rebel base. Underground, about thirty miles south of the Scarring Desert. Some of the scouts spotted a large herd of Tropius being led by multiple Jynx, and a Shiftry-"

"Ah... Arnald, of the Rebels, has shown himself." Rochas turns to his lieutenants and says, "Listen. From now on, your new code-names are Yin and Yang- rock rhino being Yin and the purple flying scorpion being Yang. Head back to the base and inform Darkrai- I've got someone to visit..."

The two left, as Rochas sat back down on his rock and meditated, very focused in his concentration. He was no Psychic type, but when he put his mind to it...

He contacted somebody...

"Listen... Kage, where are you? Come to me, I-"

Rochas then went out of contact, due to mental exhaustion. He could only exert too much pressure without weakening himself.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"My point being, You got fazed by mirages" Missy laughed as she still looked at the treasures, "I love doing that though"

"Infomation first, then I will reply" She siad turning around,

"Those treasures are really useless" she remarked looking at them, "I have my own care and training, I want something useful"

Missy looked angry as she stared them down, "Offer in 10 seconds or leave my sight"

"10..9...8...7" she started to countdown as she waited for their response

"6..5...4" Missy sighed as she continued, "Pathetic" she thought as she closed her eyes

"3...enough" she said as she released a massive wave of energy which knocked them out of the cave

Her vioce echoed, "Come back when you have a decent offer"

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
OOC: Well, idk how you wanna fit yourself in now...but whatever...Also, the Arceus movie title name thing is here, but its a different thing...

"Come back when you have a better offer!" Grovyle grumbled under his breath, and him and Weavile walked. The sky began to flash. It began to spiral black. It cracked and flashed, revealing a white universe. Beams were sent at it, to try to open it. It began to erupt, exploding more and more. Darkrai soon rose to the rip.
"The OVERCOMES TIME SPACE! REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME! LET ME INTO THE HALL OF ORIGIN!" Grovyle knew what was happening. 17 plates surrounded Darkrai, and a beam shot across the sky.
"THE MOON PLATE!" Grovyle grabbed Weavile's arm and ran, trying to catch the moon plate. They ran ontop of a small mound, and looked at the valley below. Grovyle stopped. It was completly black. Every primal pokemon in existence was there.
"****!" Grovyle fired a Solar Beam at Darkrai, but it merely dissipated. Grovyle tried to run, but a wave of primal energy appeared. Blasts of the energy appeared, and Kaze, Albert and Riolu appeared next to Grovyle.
"Grovyle! We are the last pure pokemon in existence that I know of! Misdreavus may not be, but she doesn't want anything to do with us! There is no way to win!"
"No...I-I failed..." The primal pokemon began to fire beams of the energy every where. Pillars of the energy erupted from the sides of the valley, and it covered the valley. Darkrai slowly went inside the rip.
"NO! THE MOON PLATE! WE HAVE TO CATCH HER!" Riolu looked puzzlingly at Grovyle.
"Her?"
"GAIA! SHE IS THE MOON PLATE!" Riolu's facial expression vanished.
"Let me get it. I have to." Grovyle nodded. He activated his Over Grow, and used it to call Frenzy Plant. Riolu jumped on top of it, and ran. He ran faster and faster, to try to catch the plate. He jumped, and as it went through his arms, Darkrai fired a blast of unbearable energy at Riolu. He slammed into the ground, creating a massive crater.
"RIOLU!!"

OOC: So, this is where the final battle begins to happen!

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: Oh, okay. It just seemed like you already had everything planned out and I didn't want to mess anything up. Just a little confusion is all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kage (Shedinja)

"Listen... Kage, where are you? Come to me, I-"

Strange, that sounded like Rochas. Did he finally make up his mind? It was no matter now though, Lord Zoral has been forced into hiding by Darkrai. The offer has changed dramatically.

Still, it would be worth seeking him out. He probably had earned the right to one last chance. Kaze and the others were already at the site of the final battle, he could see them now through Kaze's eyes. If things were going to go at all well for them, they would need some backup.

Kage made his way back into the forest, avoiding detection from a rather sleepy looking Rhyperior and Gliscor on the way. He soon made his way into a clearing, filled with various rocks upon one of which Rochas sat.

"Well, a bit late aren't you?" he asked. "You've missed your chance at the first offer, but there is still a role for you to play yet. Come, I'll show you where your destiny truly lies." Kage said. Without really waiting for an answer, he slowly floated off into the night. If Rochas still carried that one deire in his heart, he would follow.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
"Well, a bit late aren't you?" he asked. "You've missed your chance at the first offer, but there is still a role for you to play yet. Come, I'll show you where your destiny truly lies."

"I wasn't late. I was dead."

Rochas jumped off his rock as he followed Kage into the night...

"You resonate a weaker power- it seems your master has been subdued by Darkrai in one way or another. I will keep him safe, but this duty to perform- it seems like I'll have to do something drastic."

Rochas turned to Kage and said, "I will not jeopardize my dream of a perfect world. Not the rebels, not Darkrai, and not whoever your leader is. But if this Pokemon is as mighty as you say..."

Rochas picked up his bone and said, "Well, he wouldn't have been scared by Darkrai. Tell you what..."

Rochas turned to Kage and said, "I'll make a deal. You grant me immunity for my injustices... and I'll hand your master some of Darkrai's power. It won't be the replica, nor will it make him weaker- but it will be a taste of such might."

He turns to Kage and says, "He takes his power from Legendary Pokemon. He has already assimilated them all. However, there is still one he cannot obtain... Though I believe you already know who it is, Kage."

pokemaster001

OOC: damn, I had this whole thing planned out, and now there's this big battle going on and I can't do it, oh well, I didn't even know how to start it.

Riolu tried to get up, but the attack was really strong, it took some time to struggle back to his feet, and then he lost a lot of time. He brought a sitrus berry with him in case he was really weak, so he used that to recover. He didn't really know what to do, there was nothing to do, "You should've listened." Riolu was completely suprised by that "Why now? Why does she have to contact me now?" He didn't have time for that "Because you know you wished you could've changed your mind and joined us." Riolu pushed her out of his head and focused on the battle.

He looked up at Darkrai, there was one thing he could do but it wasn't easy to do for many reasons, including not being able to get to Darkrai and having a chance of dying in the process. Riolu went back to chasing Gaia(which is really weird, by the way, imagine being told the person closest to you is a magical artifact, how would it feel trying to get it/her, I mean...I'm losing myself here, I'm getting back to the story.) so that he could...bring her back, or something, he wasn't sure what to do. Either way, he had to get Gaia. No matter how fast he ran or how hard he tried, Gaia was still out of his grasp. He saw Darkrai coming to get it. "No, I won't let Darkrai have you, not again." He fired an Aura Sphere at Darkrai.

OOC: I'm not sure how to finish this up this post, so I'll leave it at that.

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
OOC: So, Darkrai's main general team for primal is the team we are going to battle...Albert, you get Infernape. Kaze, you get shadow general Syther. Yeah I get Sceptile, Riolu gets Darkrai. Are you ok with that? Just thought it would suit you better...

Grovyle stood near Riolu. Weavile had left, leaving just Kaze, Albert Riolu and Grovyle. The shadow Infernape jumped up, and Albert nodded and charged at it. They began to battle, with immense agility and strength. The shadow Syther followed, and used X-Scissor on Kaze. He dodged, and they began a lightning fast battle.
"Well Riolu, I guess we should take down Dark-" A Solar Beam landed near Grovyle. Sceptile stood on a ridge, completely powered by primal energy. Grovyle felt his Over Grow kicking in.
"Riolu! You take Darkrai! I have a score to settle!" Grovyle jumped into the air, as did Sceptile. The clashed Leaf Blade after Leaf Blade, slicing in the air. Sceptile used an uppercut attack with the blade, then grabbed Grovyle and threw him at the ground. Grovyle dodged by rolling a moment early, dodging a speedy Leaf Blade. Grovyle used Extreme Spped with his double-Leaf Blade combo, but it was blocked by Sceptile.
"He is so strong...how can I beat him? He was tough enough without primal energy's assistance, and now this?" Grovyle kept attacking, faster and faster, trying to throw off Sceptile. He was faster, and he hit Grovyle into the air. Grovyle felt a ting of pain until he was hit by a Solar Beam. He fell onto the ground, and struggled to get back up. His Over Grow was kicking in, and Sceptile hit him hard with Focus Punch. Grovyle flew into the air, and gained control of his powers. He swiveled, then fired a Solar Beam at Sceptile. Small rays of light were showing, from the Hall Of Origin. Sceptile performed Grovyle's Solar Beam energy gain, and Grovyle did the same. Both were super strong now, and Grovyle landed on the ground. He lifted his hands and massive roots sprung from the ground. They grew towards Sceptile, who ran into them, cutting them. Grovyle noticed this and angrily bit his lip.
"What? that attack...its..." Sceptile sprang into the air, and fired off a Solar Beam. The vines circled him, sprouting seeds. Grovyle instantly realized his mistake. Sceptile threw the seeds at Grovyle, and they exploded when they hit the ground. Grovyle hit them back, in an attempt to get rid of them. One exploded on him, throwing him off. He felt his power slipping, and Sceptile charged. Grovyle fell to the ground, as if in slow motion. Sceptile attempted to follow, with a Leaf Blade charged up. Grovyle felt something stir in him, and he landed soflty on the ground. Sceptile slammed down on him, hoping for a quick kill. Grovyle held the Leaf Blade, before throwing him high into the air. He jumped up, and with lightning speed hit Sceptile with Leaf Blades. He fired a Solar Beam at him, and hit him with multiple Focus Punches. He landed on the ground, before Extreme Speeding into an Aerial Ace that slammed into a confused Sceptile. Sceptile fell onto the ground, and Grovyle rushed to end it. Sceptile then fired a blast of Primal Energy at Grovyle, freezing him in his tracks. Kaze, Albert and Riolu seemed to be encountering the same problems.

OOC: So, the fights keep getting better, as we keep getting more and more powerful, then loosing some, then getting some more energy, and the cycle continues. It seems that our enemies have some tricks of their own, lol, and that this fight wont be easy. Keep fighting everyone though, we can win!

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
Damnit! I always ****ing do this! I always kill an rp...dam I should be a fan fic writer instead of an rper. Whatever, somebody post or I will finish this up...

pokemaster001

Riolu got knocked back again, what could he do? Darkrai was too powerful for him to handle alone. "Give up, you can't win, I'm stronger than you, faster than you, smarter than you, I am a legend, the lord of Darkness, you are nothing but a lucky Riolu." Darkrai was slowly coming over to Riolu the whole time he said that. Riolu fired an Aura Sphere at Darkrai but he just countered with a shadow ball, Darkrai was right, Riolu couldn't do anything about it.

"Now really, is that what you want to-" "Shut up, how come you're still talking to me anyways, what's your purpose, you already tried capturing me once and I escaped, now if you'll excuse me I'm very busy." Riolu didn't understand any of this, he wished he had more time to think, but as he kept dodging everything and trying to stay alive, he didn't have time to think of anything.

Riolu saw the moon plate pass by him and thought about how helpful it would be to have Gaia back, so he sent a short burst of Aura at her that brought her back, but it really weakened him and he struggled to stay on his feet while all of the energy left him. As the moon plate went back to normal Riolu was wondering if even his last resort would work now that he was so out of energy. It was going to be close either way.

Last edited:

pokemaster001

oh come on! where is everyone?

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
Zand, I understand you, and sequel ok...but i put in my post about the fights starting, i can end them again, and we group up and get ready for the...surprise...

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
OOC: So, I will post again. Here goes.

Grovyle felt overpowered by Sceptile. He was being beat, and there was nothing he could do. It was becoming incredibly bright, as the hall of origin was almost completely visible. Grovyle called for the others to re-group. Riolu and Kaze joined him atop a rock. Darkrai appeared above a large light glow and Arceus appeared. Grovyle was speechless. Arceus roared, revealing a light around Darkrai. He screamed in pain as the primal energy left, him or so they thought. Arceus had intended to destroy it, but it had only left Darkrai. It swirled around before landing inside...Arceus. It roared, and the hall of origin turned black. Grovyle fell to his knees in horror.
"Its tough enough to beat Darkrai, but-now this?" Arceus roared and the plates circled around it. It sucked some material from them before firing a massive blast at the group. Grovyle closed his eyes, and the beam stopped. It exploded, and a purified Mewtwo and Lucario jumped in.
"Well, looks like this is bad." Darkrai lay knocked out near them, and Mewtwo went to try to stall Arceus. Lucario turned, and explained the TRUE story of the aura.
"Well, aura is actually the only pure defense against primal energy. It can be used to stop something like this, if enough power is gathered. Mewtwo and I can control it. But, there is one other being. You Riolu. We are the only 3 who can defeat the primal energy. We must help defeat Arceus."

OOC: Ok, so I am leaving this post to you guys, but listen up to my ideas. Mewtwo will be destroyed, i dont care who posts it when it happens, then Lucario gets ****** and tries to defeat Arceus, but he is defeated also. Then, it is up to us. Now, I was thinking Riolu destroys it for good, but whatever idc. Also, Skill, look at the email I showed you, and ok i. Guys, if Skill ok-s it, then Nido-San and Charlotte will join us. If so, Charlotte will be a crucial decider of the fight. Keep this going!

pokemaster001

yeah, I'll post when I'm less lazy and thought everything out
anyway, I'm glad this is still going on!