• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Primal Wars!

pokemaster001

OOC: while I think keeping this alive is pretty useless, I'm going to post anyway!

Riolu couldn't believe what was going on, and he had seen a lot of strange things in the past week or so. Lucario finished explaining things to Riolu "We are the only 3 who can defeat the primal energy. We must help defeat Arceus." Riolu didn't have time to wonder about it, he knew Giratina kept some information from him now, and there was definitely something going on deeper than he knew about. "Ok, I'm coming, but first..." he turned to Grovyle "If everything goes back to normal after this but I don't make it out alive, I want you to tell Gaia just to remember me as the reckless little Riolu she had to help, and you, just remember me as the one who always had the greatest good in mind." He turned to the hall of origin, "I'm going to stop this once and for all."

Mewtwo and Lucario were attacking Arceus and trying to stay away from Arceus's attacks. Riolu fired an Aura Sphere from both hands at the back of Arceus's head "GRAAH! INSOLENT FOOLS, YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME, I AM YOUR LEADER, I CAN DEFEAT EVERYONE!!!" Riolu just barely dodged an attack from Arceus "What can we do? there's no way I'll be able to make contact and trying to get rid of primal energy from a distance takes too much energy. Also, attacking him just seems to make him angrier!" He rolled away from another attack and stumbled. Arceus sent a Hyper Beam at Riolu and he was about to be engulfed in it. "NO!!!" Riolu felt himself being pulled away from the Hyper Beam and falling again, he looked up to see Mewtwo there. "Be...more careful...next time." Riolu realised that Mewtwo must have gotten hit by some of the attack trying to save Riolu from it. "NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR TRYING TO DEFEAT ME!" Arceus roared as he was getting prepared for another Hyper Beam. "IT'S HOPELESS!"

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
OOC: Yeah i guess, but maybe you and me can finish it lol...and whoever wants to post...anyways, this happens in my fan fic so it will be good.

"MEWTWO!!! NO!!!" The creature fell to the ground. Now there were 2.
"RIOLU! I AM COMING TO HELP!" Grovyle started to run, but Arceus blew him, riolu and lucario onto the ground. It began to charge up a attack, and fired it. To fast to dodge, Grovyle and the others closed their eyes. Just then, the beam stopped.
"What the-"
"GO!!!" Darkrai hovered above them, blocking the attack as long it could.
"Darkrai, what are you-"
"I AM FREE FROM THE PRIMAL ENERGY! I CANNOT HOLD THIS ANY LONGER I-" They rolled out of the way as the beam pushed Darkrai into the ground, before exploding, killing him.
"DARKRAI NO! ARCEUS! THIS HAS GONE TO FAR! ENOUGH!" Arceus called upon the plates and caused massive pillars to shoot out of the ground. They dodged, and Grovyle tried to hit Arceus with a Leaf Blade. The blade hit Arceus, but it stopped there. Grovyle struggled, before Arceus launched him off. He smashed into the ground, creating a crater. Lucario and Riolu continued fighting, and Grovyle felt the world spinning. Lucario landed next to him, before he froze. Grovyle struggled up, and he tried to run to him. Lucario suddenly screamed and fell onto his knees, covered in electricity.
"Grr Grovyl-help Rio-" He dissipated, leaving just Riolu and Grovyle. Grovyle turned and saw Riolu land on the ground, and Grovyle sped to him. Riolu struggled to get up, and Arceus roared. The sky turned black, and the hall of origin began to crumble and break down.
"Riolu. If the hall breaks down completely, that means-" Arceus roared in anger, now completely black. Grovyle bit his lip.
"Riolu and anyone else who can hear me, things just got a whole lot tougher..."

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: Sorry guys, but you seem to have this whole ending planned out. I had an idea and now that I can't really fit it in I just don't have any motivation to come up with anything else since your so close to the end. Just kind of posting this so you won't think I forgot about you.

pokemaster001

you can seriously do something, I would fit you in with my whole thing but I don't have the time, attention span, patience, or...whatever to spend a whole paragraph or two putting you in

pokemaster001

OOC: *sigh*

"Riolu and anyone else who can hear me, things just got a whole lot tougher..." Grovyle said, it almost made Riolu want to give up, but something came to mind, anyone else, someone he knew could help, but how could he get them here? There was no way Riolu was going to leave Grovyle alone with a primal god while he searched around for someone that might not make enough of a difference. Riolu turned to Grovyle and said, "Grovyle, I have a plan, but it kinda needs another plan to work, can you help me with it?" "What?" Riolu sighed "I need a way for you to stall him alone, and maybe a way to contact someone, but I can't think of anything! If we keep fighting, we die and the world gets destroyed. If we both leave, the world gets destroyed too quickly. If one of us leaves, the other one dies and the world most likely gets destroyed, I need to contact someone somehow without leaving!"

If only someone else could come, wasn't Kaze with them before he left to go to the hall of origin? maybe Kaze would come in and help, but otherwise it was hopeless."WE NEED KAZE!!!!" Riolu screamed "WE CAN'T WIN WITHOUT HIM!!!" Dodging was becoming very difficult too, they had such little time before they messed up again and they had to think of a way for Riolu to leave and contact someone before the whole world ends while doging blasts from an enraged god who had already defeated 2 pokemon, life was so complicated sometimes. "Well then, I'm glad I came up." Riolu looked to see Kaze there. "Everything's getting broken up and destroyed"(well, that's what I assumed you meant when you didn't finish saying what would happen if the hall of origin got destroyed)"and I came to see if you needed any help." Riolu couldn't explain how happy he was feeling then, but he managed to confuse Kaze by saying "Good, I've got to go see if someone can help, keep Arceus busy, ok?"

OOC: and now that I'm back from my vacation, I have a new character there(even if he left the thread after that post he really was needed, and if he didn't, welcome to the story), a fair amount of bunnying (yeah, sorry), and you wondering what my plan could possibly be(or maybe not, but you would have to know me pretty well to be positive), hooray!