• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koridojo_Blaziken

((OOC: Um...this is actually my first RPg. I'm not sure how I should start it (it's already in the sign-up section), so if something's wrong, just let me know and I'll change it as soon as I can. Thanks. ))
---
Just another quiet day at Pokemon Square.

Well, normal considering it was SNOWING in the middle of SUMMER. There had been a bunch of odd occurences like that for quite some time. None of the other Pokemon let it bother them too much, though, and just went about their daily activities as always.

Over behind the Pelipper Post office, a sheer rock face dropped out into a cliff that eventually met the water below. A Riolu sat at the edge of this cliff, dangling her legs and staring out towards the water. Aside from being the palest of her species, Aura was really quite a mysterious character; she'd woken up at the Square about half a month ago with amnesia, and had had little success in finding out how she had come to be there.

However, she had proved her strength to some of the other teams two days ago. She'd even managed to save a team's mission while she was at it--inwardly, she was surprised she'd even managed to defeat the Loudred that had been holding the client captive.

A few snowflakes drifted down from the sky, vanishing as they came in contact with Aura's fur. She paid little attention to the weather, more focused on her own thoughts, which ranged around her lost memory...but more around the fact that she was faced with months of idle activity. Being an instinctively active Pokemon, she didn't think she would be able to stand hardly doing anything for such a long period of time.

If only she knew somebody she could form a team with. Then she could at least drive away the idle boredom, and do good towards the community while she was at it. But unfortunately there was nobody she knew. Yet.

So she just sighed and continued staring out at the water.

Red94

A figure stood at the entrance to the Central Town (Dunno what the name of it is, to be honest.) The creature turned his head from left to right, eyeing the settlement before him. He snorted, slate-colored clouds of smoke dashing out from his nostrils.

"I expected much more." He felt something cold land on his shoulder, and he let out a surprised cry. He manuevered his head to see it, and it was a snowflake. He flicked it off with a claw and growled.

"It's summer. Why are snowflakes falling down?" As one prepared to crash down on his nose, he incinerated it with a small burst of fire. He shrugged, made sure the small, bark brown supply pack was attached tight to him, and moved on.

Back on Mt. Cleft, the cities weren't this big. Course, it was a small community back up there. Pokemon of all sorts walked by, performing every day tasks. A couple of Slakoth stood painting a building, while an Arcanine and her pups were off shopping. Seemed friendly enough.

Charcoal was forced to a stop as he bumped into something. A striped, creamy colored belly was what had stopped him. He looked up, and a Dragonite glared at him.

"Watch it, kid." The dragon flapped his wings, knocking Charmander over and flew off into the sky.

"What a prick." Charcoal dusted himself off and continued on. He hated to admit, but he had no true idea where he was going. After walking for what seemed like ages, he reluctantly decided to ask for help. His azure eyes scanned the area, until he saw a building in the shape of a Pelipper. Shrugging, he jogged towards it and entered. It was empty, besides for the two Pelippers beside the counter.

The Charmander waddled up to the counter, and asked," Uh, excuse me. My name is Charcoal, Chark for short. Could you tell me where I sign up for one of those Rescue Team things?

Psychic

Really and truly
I meant to do this earlier and I do apologize, but please read my post in your SU thread if you wish for this to be re-opened.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.