• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Special Episode!!!

Xanatos

Thunder Gym Leader
He may make a cameo, but I doubt it will be more than that.

Ash is in the first part lol,the gets killed by a Team go-getter brand tomohawk:)

Also,does anyone have a conenction to liek the Theme song for the special?I thought it might be out because tommorrow is the special=)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
What part of "Humans don't exist in this world" don't you people not get. The MOST Ash would show up would be on the TV for three seconds before the kid goes to bed and wakes up a Pokemon (if they even have that).

What part of "Humans don't exist in this world" don't you people not get. The MOST Ash would show up would be on the TV for three seconds before the kid goes to bed and wakes up a Pokemon (if they even have that).

When did it say that?I know its probably true,I justw anan know if it was liek a preview,if so,got a link?

W00t the episode is today!!!!

I'm stil in the dark about how a battle frontier draftpick pokemon is beaten by a squritle,charmander,and chikorita...its baffling.

Pokemno in question:Skarmory...

CHeSHiRe-CaT

A Curious Breed
I find it a little strange that the Squirtle just got thrust into an adventure and they didn't even bother to explain how he was a human before. The Skarmory bit was confusing too. Temporary amnesia? I found myself wanting to scream at Pichu and Pikachu to just get it over with and bite that vine, or crawl through it; it was very do-able...

Although I do admit that the Skarmory's weird talking thing was making me laugh XD "No, I don't like it one bit!" The Kecleon and the Kanghaskan were also nice, and the elder Whiscash.

EDIT: Ugh, I just remembered: it ticked me off when the Gengar from Team Meanies (or it might have been the Medicham, I dunno) called the Ekans an Arbok. Talk about big mistake...I seriously hate the writers...

Last edited:

DragonSage

Dragon Type Trainer
I think that the show was okay. That thing with Skarmory saying that "No, I don't like it one bit!" over and over again gave me a good laugh. The Kecleon Brothers, Auntie Kanghaskan and the elder Whiscash were pretty good. The voice for Pikachu fit him very well too.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Personaly, Pichu's voice to me was annoying... Though everything else was good(ignoring the Arbok thing). You'd think Squirtle couldn't do any moves. Also why didn't Squirtle have a name? I'm also surpised that it wasen't one hour...

Spirit_of_Auron

Water Pokemon Lover
I thought the whole show was cute, and a friend of mine also loved it, though he is positive that there will be more episodes because of the to be continued at the end. I'm skeptive about that, as they always stick that on at the end, and I wouldn't be surprised that should the series ever end fully, that they won't still put something to that effect in.