• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Arceus Saga

Zalck

Back Again...
~Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~
The Arceus Saga

Pg-13
Owner: Zalck
pmdas.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT:
As of now, new templates will only be accepted under DEEP consideration! Reserves that have been previously made will not count under this new rule.
So, this RP is now under
Closed/Limited Admittance.

Rules:
-Follow Sppf, duh.
- I’m looking for good posts. Please don’t post anything less than 6 GOOD sentences. I will warn you if you are getting short.
-Usually, don’t post more than one post per hour. Of course, there are conditions to this, and
-Mystery Dungeons will have special rules. We will get to that soon!
-Have AMAZING fun!
-Feel free to ask questions. This is my first RP that I've made. I'm really open-minded, and will need some help!
-As a PG-13, keep sexual activity out of it, but love affairs are fine. There is no booze or drugs in this world. Just be smart, will you? Limit the cussing, but don't cut it all the way out.
-Start your post with your Character’s name and species, please.

Accepted Players:
Username-Pokemon(Name)-Extra Info
Morpher01-Scraggy(Mr. Z)-N/A
DarkCream-Ralts(Engel)-Knows lvl 6 move
Toobwoorm-Slowpoke(Speedy)-N/A
Ditto123-Zorua(Foxface)-N/A
Bekidding-Sandile(Crash)-N/A
Aslynn<3Pokemon-Litwick(Cosmos)-N/A
Extreme Floatzel-Oshawott(Rai Samu)-N/A
Captain_Bubbles-Gilgar(Glados)-N/A
Pokefan0234-Joltik(Byte)-N/A
Pokefan0234-Venipede(Viro)-N/A
lucarioisawsome-Meinfoo(Bruce Chan)-N/A
Silver Totodile-Yamask(Shadow)-A.K.A. Casper
Griatina hates shaymin-Deino(Einstein)-N/A
Ryodragonite-Riolu(Cloud)-N/A
FireTheAbsolLord-Pikachu(Rei)-N/A
Gameboy350-Larvesta(Sol)-N/A
Lufiji-Snivy(Rose)-N/A
Bronzong#1-Pawniard(Tyrus)-Knows early move
Bronzong#1-Sewaddle(Omas)-N/A
Deltakiramiru4-Tynamo(Sparko)-N/A
Current Teams:
Teams are currently undecided.

Zalck

Back Again...
Day 1:
Arriving at the guild​

Bao Key, the Simisear
Bao had spent his day at the mountain near the village. What had he done? Spent out all his anger on either innocent pokemon, or boulders, though geodudes would fall under both of those categories. His excuse was that he was training, but the whole team knew better than that. He hoped that if he used up all his anger during the day, then he would no lose his temper with any of the new guild members. The sun had just passed 3:00. That's the time that the new members were told to go to the guild. So Bao started heading there too.
He climbed down the mountain like a monkey, considering he is a monkey, and using little exertion at all. He started running towards the town.

Yano, the Simisage
Yano was pooped. He had spent the whole day cleaning the guild, even though he had done it yesterday. He especially made sure all the bunk rooms were ready for the new members. Hopefully Hiya would have gotten all that sorted out, too. Yano went to his room, and plopped down on his bunk. He was spent, he needed a nap. Just as he was closing his eyes, he realized that there were dishes to be done. He had cooked a meal for the new guild members, but hadn't washed the pots and pans yet! He rushed downstairs as quick as he could, and got to work on the kitchen.

Hiya, the Simipour
Hiya was probably the calmest of the team at this point. She was sitting at a table in the reception room. She looked through her papers, thinking to herself. She hadn't okayed it with the boys, but she had an idea that would make this guild not only a good one, but it would further the teams, right off the bat. She wanted these pokemon to make the best teams they could, and they would. She would was very excited about this idea. She also hadn't set up the bunk assignments. She had a good idea for that, too. So, she patiently waited at her desk, shuffling through her papers. They should start coming at any minute! she thought to herself.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Mr. Z the Scraggy

Mr. Z had been contacted via mail by one of Team Trio, some time after his interview with the Simisage named Yano. He had been told that he was accepted for the guild, and was to report there at 3:00.

The Scraggy approached the former sheriff's office, which was now the guild where he would be staying. The grip he had on the loose skin around his lower body tightened in anticipation. He wanted this new life, and he wanted to be part of a rescue team...but he would do it by his rules. That was where this would begin.

The front door to the guild was shut, and Mr. Z was the first one there. Being the first one, the Scraggy decided to make a "boss" entrance.

Mr. Z jumped and delivered a fierce Low Kick to the door, brutally forcing it open. He landed just inside, and upon doing so, began to yell at the top of his lungs.

"WHAT'S UP, FOOLS?!" Mr. Z bellowed. "THE DUDE WITH THE 'TUDE IS HERE!"

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: YES! FIRST POST again...SECOND POST

Sparko; Tynamo

"Why did mom pack me twenty oran berries?" complianed Sparko as he struggled to float more than two to three inches off the ground. The large brown bag that his mother packed for him was almost too heavy for him to carry, because of the large number of berries in it. The map his dad gave him fit nicly in the bag, despite being packed to the brim. Settling a few miles from the town, he opened the map to check his barrings. His dad taught him to read maps, but he never thought it would be used like this.

"Okay, if the pond was to the southwest, then i am about....two and a half miles from the town..great. Just great." grumbled Sparko. Using his mouth to reroll the map, he put it back into the bag before floating and heading to the town. However, the bag got caught on a few twings on the ground, causing Sparko to smash his face into the ground. "OW! OW! OW!" shouted Sparko, rolling on the ground in pain. Floating again, he struggled to pull the bag over the ground, hoping that it won't catch again.

Two hours later....

"Hurk, hurk, gag......man...i made it.." breathed Sparko now that he finally arrived in front of the Guild. Other pokemon were gathering, so he "swam" a few feet to a distant allay, to hide until something happens. "Hope that doesn't give them the wrong idea." wispered Sparko to himself.

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Omas; "Man, I gotta hurry up, or Team Trio is going to be really sore if I am late." Omas says, mumbling to himself while he was hurrying to the guild. He was very excited for his first day of being on an explorer team. Omas then began to wonder what pokemon he would be teamed up with and put on a team with. Oh no, Oh no, Oh no Omas was thinking to himself. For he had just realized he forgot his supplies for his team. Omas then began to ran home as fast as possible, all the while thinking I cant believe I forgot the supplies I am such a moron. Once he entered his dwelling he began to tear up every inch of his house so he could find his berries. He found them within 5 minutes but was still incredibly worried about being late. He had hurridly packed his bag with the following : Sitrus, Persim,Rawst,Chesto, Cheri and Aspear berries. He took 5 of each berry, so all of them could fit in his hand-woven sack. Omas then ran so fast it would break the world speed record for Sewaddle, as he bursted through the door he found that there was only one other pokemon, a Scraggy. After Omas caught his breath, he then said to the Scraggy "Hello, my possible future co-explorer my name is Omas."

Tyrus; " Wow i cant believe I got accepted." Tyrus marveled to himself. Tyrus couldn't believe his luck he has started his life out as a misguided warrior who destroyed villages and now was volunteering to rescue people. It was funny to Tyrus how completely opposite his lives were to one another. Tyrus was sitting in the shade of a building while he was thinking about this. Then a pokemon running so fast he could not see what species it was, snapped him out of his daze. He then began to wonder, Do I have to something special for the first day. Once thinking this Tyrus began to run into the forest just a couple miles away from the town. Tyrus running on adrenaline, collected and choped as many berries as he find. Tyrus out of his own stupidity forgot to bring a container to hold all the choped berries. " Crud. now i got to hold them to my chest and hope I dont drop too many." he groaned. With this self-complaint out of the way he began marching towards the village.

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Cloud the Riolu
In front of Gulid gate

"OH jeez!," Cloud looked at the clock by the square as he hid behind statue. " What do I do, what do I do." He said frantically. "Ive been here for about ten minutes, just in case I got lost or something, but now its a few minutes to three and oh no gah!" Cloud ducked.

A Scraggy went past by him, looking totally bad. Cloud looked just as the Scraggy delivered a firece low kick to the door. "Why would he do that?" Cloud asked himself. Just then Cloud jumped up, the loud gecko like pokemon started to say something.

"WHAT'S UP, FOOLS?!" The pokemon said. "THE DUDE WITH THE 'TUDE IS HERE!"

"Oh boy he sure is loud, he must really want someones attention. I hope I dont have to bunk with him!" Cloud stated. "Well I better get in there before its too late, even though no one else seems to be in there." Just then a Sewaddle burst in front of him and into the door. He sure seems to be in a hurry." Cloud got up from behind the statue and with little steps began moving to the door to his new life.

Last edited:

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
Engel, the Ralts ;280;

Unlike most who were heading to the guild, Engel wasn't rushing, but cleary was a bit nervous. She never got so surprised as when she was told she was accepted... Was that a mistake? Even if she was or not, she knew she had to go too, to get this clear.

She was at her place, eating a few of her snacks along with two or three Gastly, who wanted to join the breakfast, never rushing anything. After feeling satisfied, she took a fast wash at a small lake nearby, dried herself and put her trademark purple ribbon on her right arm. No rush, no rush. She had gotten up early enough to get to the guild in time without rush. She took care of some minor details, took a light green blanket and settled it to work like a pack, and, of course, packed some stuff.

Ready to go, she walked carrying her small pack (Well, it was big comparing to her size), the bits of her purple ribbon blowing in the lazy breeze, waving to the ghost pokémon that would pass by. Walking without rush, a weak, but very sweet and neat scent coming out of her pack. Despite never rushing, she was still a bit nervous, she was almost sure she would meet a lot of different pokémon at the guild, wondeing what kind of person she would find there.

"... Haste makes waste...", she said, as she walked calmly, heading to the guild.

Last edited:

Lufiji

Rose the Snivy

Rose looked up at the sheriff's office, spending a minute just examining the building while thinking about what was ahead of her.

"Well this is the big day. Hopefully I can live up to mom's expectations," she thought, then closing her eyes and letting out a sigh.

"I can't let her down though. ...I just don't want to have to act the way dad told me to. I guess he was right that no one would be able to take me seriously if I didn't though. I just don't want to end up really hated," she thought. She raised her head and opened her eyes.

"I just wonder what the other new members are like..." she said to herself. She then decided to walk into the office, only seeing a few other Pokemon in there.

"Either I got here early, or this was less popular than I thought it would be," Rose thought to herself looking around the room, examining each of the Pokémon in it. Rose decided it wouldn't be best to try to talk to anyone until the teams had been formed, so she just walked over to the right wall of the office and leant against it, waiting for something to happen.

Silver Totodile

Shadow the Yamask

"Red and yellow and pink and green...," Shadow's voice seemed so... small in the, vast open space he was currently travelling through.

"...purple and orange and blue..." Frankly, Shadow was lonely; He had been endlessly floating for what felt like the best part of two hours and although he usually enjoyed his own company, he was beginning to regret not accepting Jabob's offer to travel with him. He was travelling in a place he had never explored before, and his chirpy song was simply not calming his nerves like he had hoped it would.

"..I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rain-" Shadow's nervous song was suddenly interrupted by a loud, rumbling sound emitting from somewhere nearby.

Quickly the ghost type stopped in his tracks, his neon blue eyes widening in shock. Franticly he searched in all directions, eagerly seeking the source of the interruption.

There was nothing around him but seemingly endless amounts of greenery, and yet perspiration was already beginning to form on the pokémon's forehead.

Once again, the strange, rumbling sound returned, although it was slightly louder this time. Shadow sighed in relief as realisation set in; he had been frightened by his own stomach!

Rolling his eyes, the ghost type continued his journey over the small hill. That's when the village came into the view. Immediately Shadow's hopes were raised as he mentaly calaculated the distance. If he was quick enough he could reach the guild in less than an hour!

Finally, he thought happily. Soon I'll be able to put this heavy rucksack down.

The spirit pokémon floated on ahead, his morale finally receiving the boost needed to finish the journey.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 133172

Rai Samu, Oshawott

Rai had a rucksack casually slung over his back and a surfboard a bit too large for him held under his right arm. He stood by the river bank, his bag was quite light, as he hadn’t packed much, there were two sitrus berries, an oran and a rawst. He looked at the letter he had been delivered by the guild. He had been accepted. Rai grinned with joy and plopped his shell-like surfboard into the liver, he jumped onto it and sat down, it was pretty hard to surf in such calm water, so he had decided he was just going to ride upstream as if the surfboard was a boat, if he was correct it would lead directly to the outskirts of the village.

Rai was soon approaching the village, he had been to the village on a few rare occasions, mainly for shopping at the market, but a lot of the food back home was just gathered the old fashion way. He lay flat on his stomach and pulled the surf board towards the edge with his short paws; he pulled it up and began to walk in the direction of where he believed the guild was. He passed a lot of interesting shop in the old-west-like town. He couldn’t help but imagine the whole population were cowboys, but unfortunately he was wrong, no hats in sight.
“Dang”

Rai soon arrived outside the guild, he peeked through the window, it had about a half dozen pokémon inside. He went up to the door and jumped up to reach the handle.
“Rai has arrived!” He announced with great joy. He examined the other pokémon in the guild, none of which were evolved, that was a relief to Rai; he was a bit worried about being left out. Rai dumped his bag on the ground, and laid his surfboard against the wall; He kept an eye on it, he didn’t like the surfboard being touched. He decided he might as well mingle with the others. He did the good old "eeny-meeny-miny-mo" technique in his head. It turned out to be a snivy he would talk to, he walked over to her.
“Hey there” Rai said, trying to sound friendly “I’m Rai.”

(OOC: Hooray for awkward conversations with blue otters!

PS: I actually did "eeny-meeny-miny-mo" in real life for the selection.)

Ditto123

~Word~
Foxface the Zorua​

I yawned. Loudly. It's been what? 17 and a half hours since I last slept? It's 2:30 PM right now. Anywho, I should have been contacted. It's not nice to leave someone in the dark when they are waiting for a response to an interview. That Yano or something should get back to me. When I see him, I'll pummel him! Or not. My job is to help pokemon, but still... I should be an automatic in for this job. Anyone who knows a couple a people from this petit town should know that I'm the best rescuer in this place. Ask the banker, or maybe even Evan himself. Evan is the leader for the rescue team I'm helping. What's the difference between a rescue team and explorer team? It doesn't matter. My stomach, it's...growling? I should eat. I got up to the fridge and took out a package of popcorn. I love popcorn. After I popped it, I returned. It looks like I finally received the email. I opened it up.

Dear Trickster,
You had a very nice interview. I, Yano, thoroughly enjoyed it. And your resume was very impressive. Welcome to the guild.​
Love, Yano​

Well that was...short. Wait...my name's Foxface! What the- It seems he is unprofessional. Or he might be holding back. I don't know. At three sharp, I left my home. I soon arrived at the guild. Seeing some pokemon, I found it as my time to prank...

Last edited:

Lufiji

Rose the Snivy

Rose stayed where she was, still able to wait in peace until she heard one of the other Pokémon in there, a Scraggy, shouting at all of the other Pokémon in the office, even at her.

"Oh shut your mouth," Rose said to herself quietly, a part of her hoping that the Scraggy heard it, and the part of her not wanting to start a fight this early into the journey not wanting him to hear it.

"I feel sorry for the poor Pokémon who has to get paired up with him, I can imagine it would be hard for anyone to get any sleep with that voice bellowing at them all night," Rose thought to herself, with a small smile forming on her face. She then looked up and started examining the other Pokémon in the office, thinking to herself if any of them could be good team mates for her. All of a sudden her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden conversation being sparked.

"Hey there, I'm Rai" an Oshawott said walking up to her. Rose then turned and looked at him for a second before saying anything.

"Hmm, an Oshawott. He could be a good team mate, and he's made an effort to be nice to me, I should do the same, it would be bad to annoy anyone so early," she thought.

"Hi there," Rose stuttered, being a bit nervous, having her first conversation at the office, "I'm Rose, nice to meet you Rai." She then held her hand out, expecting a handshake.

"Sorry if I came across as a bit nervous, this has been my first time talking to another Pokémon here," Rose said to Rai, giving him a small smile. Rose noticed a Zorua walk in, but she shrugged it off and looked back to the Oshawott awaiting a response.

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
Engel, the Ralts ;280;

Arriving at the town, the young psychic pokémon kept her path to the office in the same way she had begun her walk, without rush. The town was small, but for her it was like a big city, at least if comparing it to her place, making her feel a little uneasy.

A few minutes later, the Ralts had finally arrived at the office with her slow walk, and widened her eyes under her green hair as she saw the other pokémon that were there already. She could bet most of them had rushed things, thus, forgetting things, forgetting to do things, forgetting to pick something, or stuff of the kinds. Engel shook her head to herself as if in desapproval of their rush. However, she wasn't feeling that safe next to those pokémon, she could feel some hostility there, and, for her, almost all of them looked like bullies (That also because most of them were pretty bigger/taller than her), specially the Scraggy one, and the Snivy one who looked like one of those who acts superior to others. She decided it would be better to do her own for now.

Discret, Engel walked into the office, climbed on a chair and took a seat, placing her sweet-and-neat-smelling package on her lap and placing her head above it, quiet as a tree, and probably hoping that none of the other pokémon would notice her.

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Rei The Pikachu

It hadn't been long since her meeting with Hiya before she received a letter from the monkey trio, as Rei called them, to come to the guild.

She made sure she was prepared, having brought some nessisary supplies for when she goes on an actual misson. Paralyze seeds, heal seeds, a few oran berries, the works.

She checked the clock before heading out to make sure she wasn't late. Finding she wasn't she decided to head out.

The journey wasn't a long one, actually it was rather quick and unimportant.

Once she arrived at the guild she quickly took notice of how many other pokemon were excepted.

"Did the guild seriously accept this many pokemon? How many more pokemon are there?" Rei mumbled.

A Scraggy, Sewaddle, Riolu, Ralts, Snivy, Oshawott, and Zorua were all the pokemon she had seen so far, though she was determined that there were still some there.

"Ha, none of them look any tougher then me. The Snivy is the only one that could be considered 'dangerous', but simply due to type advantage. Though that Scraggy...eh, oh well" Rei thought. She never thought of Scraggy as a dangerous pokemon, though this one looked quite tough. Maybe it was just her imagination running wild, fearing a pokemon simply because she rarely saw the species of it.

"Hey, I'm Rei!" She called out.

(I'd just like to remind everyone of the minimum for 200 words in a RP post)

Last edited:

Silver Totodile

Shadow the Yamask

Shadow was simply beside himself with nervousness. Now that he had actually arrived at the guild, he found himself staring at the door blankly, as if waiting for it to open itself automatically.

Shadow had found his way through the small village without much hassle. After asking for directions a few times and stopping for a small snack of oran berries, the ghost type pokémon had made it quicker than he had thought he would.

The weight of his rucksack was begining to get on his nerves, however. It felt as if he had lost the feeling in his arms completely, and he longed for a rest. He could hear the slight sound of small talk coming from the building, though the voices only served to prick at Shadow's nerves.

He never was good with new people; maybe joining the guild wasn't the best idea after all. The spirit pokémon shook the various thoughts out of his head, emptying his mind.

Admittedly, it would be awkward walking into an already full room...

Shadow quickly focused his mind and suddenly the pokémon was invisible - even his rucksack and mask had disappeared.

The ghost type rubbed his hands together once more before opening the door and quickly gliding inside.

He sighed with relief; the room wasn't just as full as he had once thought. Hopefully if he just simply reappeared in a corner of the room everyone would just assume he had been there the whole time.

Unfortunatly, fate wasn't on Shadow's side. Though he was momentarily invisible, Shadow was still as solid as the next person, and as the ghost type swivelled round to get a better look at the room, he felt his rucksack smash into a particularly loud pokémon known as Mr. Z

Einstein the Deino
[sorry for the averageness of the first post]

Completely unaware of the time Einstein was in his little makeshift lab just 5 minutes out of town on foot. He was too absorbed by his latest project to notice

"Yes!!! I have almost created the cure for all known pokemon illnesses. Now, all i need to do is add this lum berry" He said in excitement as he slowly added the berry......KAPOW
"Arrghhhhhh!!!" He yelled as he hurdled across the room into the far wall.

"Urrrgh my head" He groaned in pain "Maybe too much wooper slime?" He said that as he turned his head to look at the clock on the opposing wall "Wait is that the time!". (2.55 pm)

2 minutes later

"Ok im ready" He said as he slipped his glasses on. Einstein was pumped for this, he had spent days training and creating inventions to help him (all of which failed except a small hanglinder which he was grasping now standing on the edge of the small cliff at the front of his house)
"Ok. 3.2.1. Jump!" He leapt off the cliff in perfect form. The glider worked fine except it seemed to move extremely fast . Meaning that he was heading for the sheriffs office at full speed.( How would he know exactly?)

"Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!" He yelled at the top of his lungs before he hit the sheriffs office head first. slowly he pulled his head out of the wall, he was dizzy in pain but most of all angry

"I HATE WALLS!!!!"

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Cloud the Riolu
Inside Guild

"Oh!" Cloud exclaimed as more and more pokemon came filling up the room. "Wow thats a lot of pokemon!" He said getting excited at each pokemon that came in.

A strange looking otter pokemon, blue to be more specific, walked into the room. "Hey!" It said to the nearby Snivy. "Hi," The Snivy replied back. Cloud could sense a hint of nervousness in her aura. Nervous? Why is she nervous? I should be the only nervous one here! Oh man, Its not like I know anyone, shes just happily talking to the pokemon she just met. He turned his head to the side as a very bright Pikachu yelled that her presense was in the room.

Oh, well she seems nice. Her auras not as bad as some of these other pokemon! As he was thinking more and more pokemon seemed to enter when he heard a loud
"crraaappp!" then it followed a loud thud! Geez pokemon sure are clumsy. Cloud thought as he read into the other pokemons aura in his little corner. Trying to see each ones personality. "And to think no ones noticed me." He whispered to himself signing.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sparko the Tynamo

"WHAT THE--" shouted Sparko when he noticed the hanglidering Deino hurtiling towards the office at a frighting speed. Picking up the stuffed bag, he swam as fast as he could into the office...and imeditatly shocked his heart AGAIN to appear dead. With his slower heart, if anyone went to check his heart, it would appear non-exscitent. "Woops!" thought Sparko. He imeddeitly reshocked himself, and swam towards one of the chairs. Setting his bag down near the Ralts, he lowered himself to the bag. "Um...hi.." said Sparko to the Ralts. He was NOT good with knew people.

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
Engel, the Ralts ;280;

The young Feeling Pokémon was resting her head on her package that was placed on her lap, since no one could see her eyes, most would think she was asleep due to her silence, the sweet-and-neat smell coming from inside her package was soon spreading all over the office, and the other pokémon would probably catch that scent.

Her quietness was interrupted as she looked to her side and saw a Tynamo. Was she enough to be noticed at all? Engel blinked a few times while looking at the Tynamo before finally saying anything.

"... Sorry... Were you... talking to me...?"

She was quite surprised someone there even got interested into talking to her in the first place, or maybe that Tynamo was talking to someone else?

OOC:
Though he was momentarily invisible, Shadow was still as solid as the next person, and as the ghost type swivelled round to get a better look at the room, he felt his rucksack smash into a particularly loud pokémon known as Mr. Z
... Oh dear, bomb coming in, huh. XD

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Omas; Omas then moves away from Mr,Z for he isnt responding. Omas hen thinks to himself wow there are so many pokemon so many good allies. I am just sitting here like a stump. I better talk to somebody or i will be a lonely freak. Omas begins to walk up to a young, somewhat frightened, Yamask. Omas despite being smaller than Mr.Z pushes him out of the way easily. "Hello your'e a Yamask I believe, unless you are a Zorau in disguise. Sorry, sorry I have a habit of overcomplicating things, anways my name is Omas. Nice to meet you." Oh what is this odd presence i am sensing it feels like someone is reading me like a book. I hope I can find this answer to this perplexing problem. No pokemon of worthy intellect have come yet that is quite a shame. Maybe this Yamask will have some worthy intellect.

Tyrus; Finally i am done chopping up the fruit. Whew, now that is done time to go to the village, I hope I am not last, that would be very, very, bad! So Tyrus walking as fast as possible, walks into the town. "The guild is so close I can almost taste it!" After walking across town dropping only 2 fruit cubes enters the guild. "Hey guys I got some food if any of you are hungry!" Tyrus relieved thinks to himself. Whew, I finally made it to the guild. OH woah there is Sewaddle, I gotta introduce myself! Wait there are so many other pokemon maybe that Pikachu? Yes that will do just fine. Tyrus walks over to the Pikachu who seems to be observing pokemon. "Hello my name is Tyrus. What's yours?"

Last edited: