• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Arceus Saga

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Crash the Sandile
The Four explorers beat up several of the Magikarps, when suddenly, 5 figures appeared, it was 1 Ludicolo, 2 Lombre, and 3 Lotads! They, like the Magikarps, didn't want us to take away they're leader, does everyone here want a WOOPER as their leader? Crash thought as the Ludicolo said, well, something, Crash wasn't paying attention, then, the Pokemon attacked, and that's when Crash started listening.
"Alright I got the Lotads, Crash get the Lombres, and Speedy and Sol get Ludicolo." Omas said as he started String Shotting the Lotads.
The two Lombres ganged up on Crash, shooting Water Guns and Bullet Seeds!
Crash dodged them and Came up with a Bite! He quickly snapped at the other Lombre trying to get Crash off of his friend. They were making him mad.
"You're making me mad Lombres." Crash said with a twitch in his eye.
"What ya gonna do mon?" The first Lombre said.
"Yah, what ya gonna do when we come for you?" the other said, bad joke aside, Crash was mad.
"You don't wanna make me mad, you do NOT, WANNA MAKE ME MAD!!!!" Crash screamed as he charged at the Lombres, it was Rage attack, power soaring, the several pokemon defeated and the Moxie making him more powerful, he struck and struck over and over, the Lombre didn't stand a chance. Right as they fainted they both screamed "HE'S A MANIAC!!!!!!!" as they fell to the floor. Crash snapped out of what was a raging fury, and wondered what happened. He grabbed the Lombres with his teeth and dragged them out of the battle field.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
"A ludicolo?! THAt'S what you want me to take down?!" said Speedy incredulously, "I had trouble GETTING here! I can't believe you left me and......Sol....with the biggest challenge!" "I think I need some help!" "That larvesta is just SITTING here" "I NEED BACK UP!!"

(Being out of his comfort zone always brought out the worst in speedy)

"Well, I am BY FAR not able to take down this ludicolo!" "I thought you knew me!!" "I don't even have a STAB move!!"

"And Sol, even IF yo help me, YOU'RE A FIRE/BUG TYPE!!" "What good will that do?!!"

"Crash watched Speedy intently, and said....."Speedy, Sol has string shot. And you have curse. Use those moves, and then hit 'em!"

Speedy looked embarrassed that he didn't think of that, and said "Ummm.....yes....yes...that might work...I hope.."

Speedy sat down, and started mumbling something. His skin started to toughen, his muscles flexed, he stiffened.

"Ummm....that's ONE curse...."

"Umm....sol, use String shot.....please?"

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Crash the Sandile
Crash watched as Sol just sat there and Speedy freaked out about how hard this was.
Crash then had an idea, he shouted "Speedy, Sol has string shot. And you have curse. Use those moves, and then hit 'em!"
Speedy, looking embarrassed said "Ummm.....yes....yes...that might work...I hope.."
As they began it appeared to be failing horribly. Omas was still taking on the three Lotads, they needed a plan. But since there was no time for that, Crash went with his gut. "SPEEDY! Come up with another plan!" Crash yelled as he leaped towards the Ludicolo and snapped his jaws shut on the hat. The Ludicolo panicked, trying to get Crash off him, during this time, Speedy would have to come up with a plan, Sol would have to get to work, and Omas would have to defeat three Lotads. Crash just hoped he could hang on as the Ludicolo thrashed about.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
UUmmm....ummm...I think i have it!

"Ludicolo love festive music!'' Said Speedy, "I know that because I used to hear a bedtime story about ludicolo!" "I'll try something!"
Oh...little...slowpoke sleep today...rest your heavy head...

"Wait..not festive enough!"

Ummmm......

"The wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round"

Crash asked, "What the heck is a wheel?"

Speedy said "I don't know! I'm....desperate!"

Ummmm......I know!

It's a whole new world we live in (live in)
Pokemon Johto

Everybody wants to be a Master
Everybody wants to show their skill
Everybody wants to get there faster
Make their way to the top of the hill

Each time, you try
Gonna get just a little bit better
Each day, we climb
One more step, up the ladder

(At that point, ludicolo was swaying with the beat)

It's a whole new world we live in
It's a whole new way to see
It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude
But you've still gotta catch 'em all
And be the best that you can be
Pokemon Johto

(everyone was tapping their feet, and joining in)

Everybody wants to make a statement
Everbody wants to call their mark
To stand alone in the victory circle
Stake their claim where the music starts
Give it all, you've got
You can be the very best ever
Take your, best shot
What you learn will come together!

Ludicolo said "Well! I had no idea you had such I good singing voice!"

Speedy said, "Me neither....."

"No hard feelings?" Asked Ludicolo, "You could be in our mariachi band!"

"No thank you....I have a mission....ummm...let's go?"

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Crash the Sandile
As Crash hung on for dear life, Speedy began singing songs, Crash thought THAT'S his big idea, singing? I'm doomed. But it actually worked, Crash managed to hop off the now not thrashing Ludicolo, and the pokemon turned off and ran away, the four turned to the throne, there, Wooper was tied up, but staring with bulged eyes at Speedy. So was Sol, and Omas, it seems that holding on for dear life, helped Crash snap out of a shock from what was surely unexpected.
Then, everyone came out of their state of staredom.
"We never speak of this again. EVER." Speedy said as soon as everyone stopped staring, everyone agreed, we freed the Wooper, and we all head back to the guild, somehow, Team Touché were the first people at the guild to return from missions!
"Thank you very much for rescuing me, I would like to give you 1000 poke, and a bag of Salac Berries." The Wooper said once we got back to the guild.
"Why thank you." Speedy said as he grabbed the bag of berries.
Crash was about to grab the money, when Bao grabbed it from us.
"I'm sorry, but 90% of all poke earned goes to the guild. This is your amount." He said as he handed us 100 poke.
Crash picked it up, somewhat bummed they got so little, btu still, they went on that crazy mission, and made it out alive!
"Say...what do these.........um........Salac Berries.....do?" Speedy asked staring at them.
"Oh, they make the eater really fast during a dungeon, thought you might want them for the Slowpoke. Well, goodbye!" The Wooper said, then, he trotted off, and Team Touché went to get some sleep.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
((OOC: How do we use the pokemons we befriend in the dungeons?))

Bruce The Meinfoo

Guild
Guess we'll be Team Shadow.I sorta like that name.It makes us sound mysterious.Looks like our first mission is at the flaming plains.I wonder what our reward will be.I hope its an egg so we can have a new team member.I also wonder what pokemons are at the flaming plain.I want to make friends with them.Im so exited."Let's get going right now guys"said Bruce.After going 34 minutes southweat Team Shadow got to the flaming plains.

Flaming Plains
"The torkoal we're rescuing is on the 5th floor." said Tyrus."We got to make it there alive."Said Bruce."Lets go!"said Tyrus.The group of pokemon encounter the first pokemon after just 10 steps in the dungeon and luckily it was a normal type. "Alright I got this guys." Tyrus uses pursuit and it OHKO's the normal type which happened to be a Munchlax. " Ufffff, that hurt my stomach." Tyrus wondering if he is OK asks "'Are you ok?' The munchlax then responds "Yeah I am fine." It then runs of into the flaming crop fields, which oddly enough looked like wheat. "Hehehehe I have never seen a munchlax run that fast, must have been some food nearby."said Tyrus"We were lucky that was a normal type."said Bruce.If it was a fire type then tyrus could've fainted.After going up the stairs leading to the second floor Bruce found a torchic."Don't attack it Tyrus, it's a fire type.I beat it"said bruce as he pound it.The torchic somehow survived and used ember on Bruce."Ahh,I cant move.It hurts."said Bruce."Dont worry.I got this"said Foxface as he KO'ed the torchic.The torchic ran away as Glados got Bruce a oran berry.Bruce ate it and got better again.

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Tyrus; "Man lets get up there and rescue torkoal." Ugh I feel like I am dragging Glados, and Foxfaces butts through this at least bruce is helpful. "Time to got the fifth floor". The next two floors the team didn't encounter any pokemon, on the last floor they found a torkoal cowering in the corner. "Hey whats wrong." The torkoal responds "Th-th-them." Tyrus then gets punched in the face devestatingly hard."Uff what was that."Then tyrus is knocked to the ground with another punch. "Ah, I wish they would stop doing that."

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
Bruce the Meinfoo
Flaming plains

After Bruce got better they went up the stairs.Luckily no pokemons were on the 3rd and 4th stairs."Why isnt Foxface and Glados helping us battle.I know that Foxface help he beat the torchic but i weakend it by using pound.I wish those guys could help us battle.However I should really thank Glados for getting me that oran berry.If it wasnt for him i might've fainted."thought Bruce."Hey Glados thank you for getting me that oran berry.I save my life."said Bruce."No problem" said Glados."I owed u one for risking ur life to knock out that torchic"
"So we're even?"ask Bruce."Sure"answered Glados.
When Team Shadow got to the 5th floor they found a torkoal cowering in the corner. "Hey whats wrong."ask Tyrus. The torkoal responds "Th-th-them." Tyrus then gets punched in the face devestatingly hard."Uff what was that."Then tyrus is knocked to the ground with another punch. "Ah, I wish they would stop doing that."Who did that!"yelled Bruce, bravely."Hehehehehe,us"said 5 pignites"Whatcha gonna do about it." "This !"said Bruce after meditating.After meditating he used pound to injure a pignite."Ooooh that kid knows how to fight."said the pignite mockingly."We're gonna knock u out!"said team shadow as they fought the pignites.Bruce kept on meditating."Hey Bruce this is fighting!"yelled Foxface."I know, i waas just preparing to do this!"said Bruce as he did a 6 meditation boost pound to knock out a pignite."Nice!"replied Foxface

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Tyrus; Tyrus gets up, "Oh, you shouldn't have done that. Now you are going down."Tyrus gets up then steps in and gets off 5 scratches before the Pignite reacts, "What was that for loser."and fires ember towards Tyrus but quickly steps back.He then taunts them, "Come on your aim is worse then your reaction time." Tyrus goes to Bruce who is literally pounding a pignite into submission, Tyrus wanting to help uses one pursuit to weaken it, Bruce sends it sky-rocketting into the wall with another pound. " Ooh thats going to hurt." Tyrus then leers several times at the pignite. He jumps up and behind pignite and turns around uses pursuit on the back of its head it falls to the ground with such force it breaks the through floor. "Looks like you're all alone. Whatcha gonna do?" The pignite looking defeated does......

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
Bruce the Meinfoo
Tyrus wanting to help uses one pursuit to weaken it, Bruce sends it sky-rocketting into the wall with another pound. " Ooh thats going to hurt." Tyrus then leers several times at the pignite. He jumps up and behind pignite and turns around uses pursuit on the back of its head it falls to the ground with such force it breaks the through floor. "Looks like you're all alone. Whatcha gonna do?"said Tyrus. ."This."smirked the last pignite as he double teams.The pignite uses Blaze-boosted flare-blitz on everyone."Aaackkk!"yelled Tyrus since he got hit by a blaze-boosted-super effective-flare blitz."Are u all right?"ask Bruce."Ya im all right, fight while i recover."replied Tyrus weakly."My pleasure."said Bruce as he uses a 6 meditation boosted pound to knock out the last pignite."Here's an oran."said Glados as he gave Tyrus an oran berry."Where do u find them?"ask Bruce."Doesn't matter."answered Glados"The important thing is that we get torkoal back to the guild.
34 Minutes Later
Team Shadow returned to the guild with torkoal."Here have 1500 poke for rescuing me."said the torkoal."Bruce was about to grab the money when Bao grab 1350 poke."Hey what was that for?"said Foxface."90% of the money u earn go to the guild, u get 10% which is 150 poke."Here also have this."said the torkoal as he hand Bruce a bag of ginseng(boost a move).Bruce looked inside and found 4."1 for each of us"said Bruce.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Cloud the Riolu
In guild

As the team members lined up and got in their own groups Cloud got with his as well. The Deino from earlier came bursting up to thew team obliviously excited to be on their team started to give random team names.

"Hey guys i have a great names for our team. How about THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY'S, or maybe THE PARTICLE ACCELERATORS, or how about something simpler that has to do with our typing? maybe TEAM SPIRIT which has two meanings dealing with our types and the common cheerleading phrase?" The Deino said proud of its intellect. Cloud dint say anything about not liking any of those names. He didnt want to upset this pokemon at all. He looked like a big nerd but Cloud sensed that he was very strong.

It was the Ralts turn to decied a team name now. "...Hmmm... Well Einstein, 'TEAM SPIRIT' sounds good, but... I dunno... I'm afraid it's a rather... overused name... Hmmmmmm.........." The Ralts looked up thinking of a less used name. "... Well... Hmm... I'm not sure if it's a good name, but... How about 'TEAM SPECTRE'? It somehow reminds of 'SPIRIT', but less common... And even seems to have a scientific tone as well... I think it wouldn't be a bad choice... But I want to know your opinions first..." She said.

"Uh... I like it.. if thats ok..." Cloud said looking down at the floor. "You know it sounds cool and...um..." Cloud looked back up. He really liked this pokemon. She had a cool feel to her like she could understand other beings like him.

The other pokemon, looked like a candle sort of, came up to the team. "Team Spectre? Hmmn.." Cosmos considered it. "It has a nice ring to it, but Spectre usually refers to ghosts..... and I'm the only ghost here......"

Cloud shot up. Ghosts? Shes a ghost?! I didnt know that! Cloud being very terrified of ghosts thought back to the time he was in the caves by himself hearing the wails of the creepy pokemon. Cloud felt uneasy. He had a ghost pokemon on his team. Now hes has to deal with them whether he likes it or not. He wondered if the Ralts sensed his feelings as he crept farther and farther away from the ghost like candle, almost bumping into Eintstein.

"What about Team Illumina?" The ghost pokemon suggested. "I reckon it's cool. Then again, so is Team Spectre and Team Spirit."

"Yeah I like that one too." Cloud said not wanting to get on the pokemons bad side. He tried to think of a name for the team but only thing he could think about was Cosmos. Dont ghosts suck out souls or something?!

Cloud wanted to say something for the teams sake. "How about Hikaru?!" Cloud said trying to dodge his team members eyes.

(OOC: Hikaru = Light in Japanese I just thought it was a cool name...)

Alliance

Re-Arrival
(ooc: Oh man Cosmos made someone upset. THIS IS NOT GONNA END WELL)
Cosmos: Litwick
Guild Field

"How about Hikaru?" The Riolu, Cloud, suggested.

Cosmos nodded her approval. "I like it!" She beamed, her small flame glittering brightly.

Then Cosmos glanced around. A few teams had left already, on missions to save others. An idea in mind, grabbed their Explorer's kit, and opened it, before pulling out a map.

She laid the map on the ground in front of everyone. "How about," She suggested. "We go on a mission to somewhere on this map, and think about a team name while we travel. Then, when we come back to the Guild when we finish our mission we can talk about it then." Glancing back around, she could see another team returning.

"Or we'll end up way behind." She added. "And I don't think any of us want to be considered "low" or "chicken" because we spend to long not doing our assigned missions."

Einstein the Deino
( GAHHHHH ive been ninja'd by a litwick)
(sorry ryodragonite i was waiting for one of you guy's to post+ we really need to get started and have our name)

"No Engel team specter does not sound scientific, nor is it relevent to 75% of our types (take that DARK CREAM)" Einstein sighed wondering why he had even bothered with the ralts.

"On the other hand Cloud your idea was fairly good so i'm just going to agree with you on this on ok." He said feeling like he had made a silly choice asking the opinion of a Ralts.

Ralts were pathetic pokemon in his opinion only because of their type. The only pokemon he hated more than fighting types were psychic types because of the way those alakazams had treated him years ago. (lets not get too deep into the subject... yet)

"Lets all vote" sticking his leg in the air "Who votes for team Illumina raise your avaliable apendiges" He said waiting for a response "Now for team spirit" he waited another five seconds before saying "finally for team spectre"

(next person on our team to post picks the name ok)

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Cosmos:Litwick
Guild Field

Cosmos raised her hand for Team Illumina. It wasn't that she had anything against the other names, nor was she being biased since Illumina was her own idea, but the name seemed slightly tricky, lulling. Mysterious. It just seemed right, to her.

But once Einstein had said the three option she frowned. "You forgot Team Hikaru." She pointed out, before beaming. "But, like I said, if we get into an arguement about our name decision, we can wait, right?"

She leapt foward a centimetre or two and pointed at the map. "I suggest.... Hmmn..... How about The Flaming Plains, or maybe the Crashing Falls?" She suggested, pointing to the two spots in turn. "Flaming Plains has a small Cyndaquil in trouble, and at Crashing Falls an Azurill got in a little scrape and needs rescuing."

She glanced at Engel, Cloud and Einstein in turn. "Which of the two should we do?"

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
(Sorry for late reply... Was sick :< )

Engel, the Ralts ;280;

Engel got awkwardy quiet at the bitter feeling she got from Einstein. She didn't mind his opinion about 'TEAM SPECTRE', it wasn't this that "stabbed" her, it was the Deino's opinion, and she respected it. But what bothered her is that the Deino seemed to have had bad thoughts about her, according to the feeling she got from him. But then felt some sort of specific sympathy coming from the Riolu. Well, being able to feel the feelings of the others is a good thing, but sometimes it can be really horrible. Looks like any good get-along with the Deino will be only one-sided, no matter how much she may try to make things good.

Engel continued quiet and still during the voting, you could almost forget she was there, until Cosmos spoke. She suggested leaving the name discussion for later, and go to the mission first. It could be either a Cyndaquil in trouble at Flaming Plains, or a Azumarill in a scrape at Crashing Falls. Cosmos was asking which one they should go. Engel finally spoke, but it could be noticed from her voice that she wasn't feeling alright at all.

"... ....... For me... I would help both... but... ............... Considering hypotesis... I think we should help the Cyndaquil... Or go to it first... Cyndaquil are unevolved pokémon... therefore... a bit more fragile and indefese than Azumarill... which are already fully evolved, stronger pokémon... and may resist hostile situations a bit longer than a Cyndaquil would.................. ... ... Hm........ But I don't like having to choose who to help.......... I...... .......... still would like to help both............ .... ... My opinion is given, though..."

With that, the feeling pokémon returned to her silence.

Last edited:
Einstein the Deino
(sorry for extra short post)
(seeing as how my squad is currently doing absolutely nothing i'm just going to move on ahead to save the cyndaquil)

"Flaming Plains it is then" Said Einstein eager to get a move on. He grabbed all the pokemon and put them on his back then ran off towards Flaming Plains.

Much later...

"Ok guys were here" He said as he stopped before a giant field scattered with flames and pools of lava, and inside those pools were slugma.
"Ok everyone be carefull here, stay in one place too long or get too close to the lava and you'll be tonights dinner. Got it?" He warned
"This is a seriously dangerous place, we'll split into two teams" He said headbutting an aggresive houndour that was getting too close.
"Engel come with me we will take that route the goes near the lava pools" he said headbutting the already dazed houndour untill it fainted
"Be carefull everyone"

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
Engel, the Ralts ;280;

Wait a minute, what!? Why from 3 pokémon, Einstein had choosen exactly her? Was that on purpose, as if pushing her into a situation where she would be forced to feel Einstein's negative feelings about her the whole? Either way, it wasn't time neither place to argue about who go with who, Engel let out some sort of frustrated sigh as if in disbelief.

"... ... ........ You two be careful on your path.....", she told the Litwick and the Riolu before following Einstein, as if in a bit of unwill, going past the pwned fainted Houndour Einstein had knocked out, she took a fast and brief look at it before keeping going with the Deino.

... I wonder if this was really necessary...

She had to admit to herself she felt a bit bad for the Houndour, at least it didn't seem really wounded. While following Einstein, they also went past a random Vulpix that looked more confused than agressive, as if in wonder of what a psychic type and a dark/dragon type pokémon were doing in a place usually for fire types. Later, an Infernape tried to dash at them, but Engel shoo'ed it away by using Confusion on it, with STAB. She did let it flee, she didn't want to truly harm it.

"... ... I wonder what kind of 'trouble' the Cyndaquil got into......." was the only thing she said, to no one in particular.

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
OOC: Ehhh... This RP died already? It basically just started! D: