• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Arceus Saga

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Cloud the Riolu
Training field

Cloud stopped in his tracks when the Deino came rushing in yelling something about a square. What?! Bruce and Speedy are counting on me...why am I so scared I cant move? Dang it I thought I was going to be the hero! Cloud thought as he witnessed the other pokemon fighting.

Speedy started saying somthing but Cloud was so out of there to notice. "Cmon what are you two waiting for lets go! Bruce, Cloud?!" Cloud just stood there until he heard Speedy yell, something he wouldnt have ever guessed. "Crash help!!" Speedy said. The sandile came running over. "Whats going on?" He said

"We need to help those pokemon over there!" Speedy replied. The Sandile agreed but first thouhgt it would be better to have backup, getting the Zorua and the other pokemon named Omas to go with them. Cloud still standing there was just too scared to do anything. Dang it! Why am I like this? I need to help Cloud was about to move when Bruce joined in the team. "Ill go too!" The Mienfoo replied. Just as they were abou to stop the fight the Monkeys walked in. Bao yelled at Mr. Z and Sol and everyone got quiet as they were about to announce the teams.

Ok so Im with the Ralts over there, That smart Deino, and Cosmos. Cosmos? Who that I havent seen that pokemon yet. Cloud thought. Oh no I didnt get to be on a team with Bruce and Speedy. I hope theyre not mad! Is this my fault. Ah man did I do this?! Cloud blaming himself for no apperent reason walked over to the Deino. "Einstein right? Um...I hope we can be...um...Friends?" He said. Just waiting for the Deino to reject him.

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
Engel, the Ralts ;280;

Upon finally finding it was safe to leave from behind the busted target, along with Cosmos, she left as they spotted the monkeys.

... Oh... So I got with Cosmos, Einstein... and the Riolu I didn't get to know yet... Oh well... I think we'll be perfectly able to cope with eachother... Or at least try to... Nothing against the Scraggy, but I'm afraid it'll be hard for his team to get along...

Placing her scenty package on her back like a backpack, she reunited with the ones of her team, Cosmos, Einstein, and the Riolu.

"...Ummh... Sorry... I have no clue for anything for our team's name... Any of you got any idea...?

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Speedy the Slowpoke

Umm....I'm in the team with crash..and....and....those guys....

I wonder what our name is.....something different.....

I have it! Team Touché!

(Once again, speedy had been speaking out loud with out realizing it)

That is...if...if...you like.....it....do...you like..........it?

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Crash the Sandile
As Crash and company marched towards the mischeivous mones, the Monkeys finally decided to step in.
Then, as everyone grew quiet, a Simisage came out with a list, it was the list of teams.
Crash payed no attention until he heard his name along with
Speedy, Omas, and the Larvesta named Sol.
Crash went through how many pokemon they'd be able to beat.
Bug- Sol
Dark- Sol & Omas
Dragon- No one
Electric- Crash
Fighting- No one
Fire- Crash & Speedy
Flying- No One
Ghost- Crash
Grass- Sol & Omas
Ground- Omas & Speedy
Ice- Sol
Normal- No one
Poison- Crash & Speedy
Psychic- Crash Omas & Sol
Rock- Crash Omas & Speedy
Steel- Crash & Sol
Water- Omas

Okay, so Crash had to face it, without Sol they'd have a lot more troubles. Their only problem was Flying types. Then, while Crash was pondering, Speedy said aloud "I have it! Team Touché!" He noticed he said it out loud, apparently he'd just been thinking. "That is...if...if...you like.....it....do...you like..........it?"
Crash pondered the name, Team Touché, it sounded, unique, he liked it.
"That's a wonderful idea Speedy, all in favor of Team Touché say I!" Crash said, as soon as he said it, Omas and Speedy both said "I!" Now, Crash, Speedy, and Omas just stared at Sol waiting for his answer.
He said ............................

Einstein the Deino

(Some how i always knew i would be on dark creams team)

Finally out of his anger, Einstein quickly ran up to Hiya to see the new teams.
"Hmmmmmm it seems like a great team choice, plenty of coverage and decent team members. I have a feeling that this is the start of something great" He said to no one in particular.

"Maybe i should meet up with those guys to discuss our name" He said leaving to meet up with the rest of his members
"Hey guys i have a great names for our team. How about THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY'S, or maybe THE PARTICLE ACCELERATORS, or how about something simpler that has to do with our typing? maybe TEAM SPIRIT which has two meanings dealing with our types and the common cheerleading phrase?" He said this in excitement as he had been wanting to team up with these guys, they seemed like the nicest pokemon and all of them had powerfull evolutions.

"Well im waiting for your response"

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
Bruce the meinfoo

THAT’S ENOUGH!” All eyes turned toward the voice, perhaps widening a bit in shock to realize that it was Hiya, and not Bao, as some would assume, who had shouted the command. Walking down a few steps into the training yard, she approached the parties at fault: Mr. Z, Sol the Larvesta, Sparko the Tynamo, and Einstein. While she didn’t seem very angry, it was easy to tell that she was not in a good mood. Bao followed after her.

“YOU FOUR!” The fire monkey shouted, “You’re supposed to be hitting the targets, not pulling crap on each other!” He was steaming – literally; heat was radiating from his body.Bruce was glad not to be in that mess.I wonder what will happen to them.Bruce thought.

There was a pause before Hiya spoke. “I know you guys were excited about practicing your moves,” she said slowly, “but you need to be careful with your attacks. If you hit someone here, they might get upset. However, in a mystery dungeon, the consequences are much more severe.” She sighed, “I’m going to get you four off with a warning… but if I see you guys fooling around like this again, I won’t allow you to go on any missions for the rest of the day. Are we clear?”

As she listened to their responses, the back door burst open, and Yano dashed outside. “I’ve got the list, Hiya!” He shouted, stumbling down the stairs and running up to the team leader, “Here you go,” he handed her the sheet of paper, panting. Bao rolled his eyes and groaned.

Hiya’s eyes lit up at the sight of the list, “Great timing, Yano!” She said, causing Yano to beam with pride. “Alright, everyone, gather around! I’m going to announce the teams!”

Once everyone was listening, , Hiya began to read off the team names.

...Foxface the zorua is with Tyrus the pawnard,Glados the gligar and Bruce the meinfoo...

After Hiya finished reading the list she told everone rules of the dungeon and gave every team an exploration kit.In it Bruce found a exploration team badge,a treasure bag and a slip of paper about a rescue mission."One more thing guys.Your team needs a team name."said hiya

"So im with a pawnard,a zorua, and a gligar.Lets see how many types we can cover.

Bug-Glados the Gligar
dark-Bruce the meinfoo
dragon-n/a
electric-Glados the gligar
fighting-Glados the gligar
fire-glados the gligar
flying-n/a
ghost-Tyrus the pawnard+Foxface the zorua
grass-Glados the gligar
ground-n/a
ice-Bruce the meinfoo+tyrus the pawnard
normal-Bruce the meinfo
poison-Glados the gligar
psychic-Tyrus the pawnard+foxface the zorua
rock-Bruce the meinfoo+Glados the gligar
steel-Bruce the meinfoo+Glados the gligar
water-n/a

So we have 13/17 types covered.THis should be a good team.Now for a team name,maybe Team Experts.Ya Team Experts sound good, maybe ill suggest it.
"
"Hey guys maybe we should call ourself Team Experts!"Bruce yelled

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: I might've forgotten to explain this in my last post, but you guys have (mostly) free reign to decide what dungeon your mission and who you are rescuing (though the Pokemon you rescue must be a baby or a basic Pokemon.) Once you've decided on a dungeon or made one up yourselves, I'll be posting the Pokemon that you'll be able to find there. ^_^

Also... Toobworm, giratina hates shaymin, and DarkCream - hate ta bug ya, but... ~Word minimum~ ))

~* :595: Byte the Joltik and Viro the Venipede :543: *~

Byte couldn’t decide which was worse – Bao’s insufferable temper, or Hiya’s blunt disappointment. The blue monkey gave the four a fair scolding before Yano rushed outside, carrying a piece of paper like it was gold. Hiya’s eyes lit up as the green monkey handed it to her.

“Alright, everyone, gather around!” she exclaimed, “I’m going to announce the teams!” Byte and Viro exchanged glances. The teams were being announced? Finally! The two scurried over to the group of Pokémon gather around Hiya, who had begun to read off the team names.

Byte had been placed on a team with Mr. Z, the dude with the ‘tude, Shadow, the timid Yamask, and Sparko, the Tynamo she had been talking to earlier. Viro was on another team, one with Rose, the Snivy he basically knew nothing about, Rai, an Oshawott he also didn’t know, and Rei, a Pikachu… that he didn’t know. … Huh.

As Hiya finished off the names, Byte and Viro exchanged sad glances in silence. They… they hadn’t been put on the same team...

“It’s… always good to meet new people…” Viro explained slowly. Though he still sounded indifferent, there was a slight edge in his voice.

“Of course!” Byte said, nodding a bit sadly. The two hurried off to their own separate teams.

~*~*~*
Viro scurried off slowly to his new team. He hardly knew even the names of the people he had teamed up with. Why in the world had Hiya – or maybe it was Yano – deciding to put him in this group? They didn’t seem like the types to be tolerant of Venipedes…

Rose was going over strategy as Viro took his place among his new comrades. “Hmm, this team looks like it could be good. It might have trouble with Fire and Flying types,” she was saying, “but at least we have something to fight back at them with." She paused, then added, “So...anyone got any ideas for team names?"

Rai spoke first. Hmmm....” he said, thinking, “Uhh... How about... I know! How about ‘Team Poison Marshock’ Marsh from grass and water, shock from electric and poison from, well poison." Viro had to admit, it wasn’t that bad of a name - though the first ‘Poison’ was a bit unnecessary.

“Rai, Poison Marshock, that's pretty good.” Rei said, “It's Rai, right? I picked up your names while I was listening for the teams. Even if I didn't like Poison Marshock, I couldn't argue. I have no ideas myself. My name is Rei, by the way.” She added.

After a pause, she said, "Okay, we'll do fine. Dragon types and Ice types may be a slight problem."

“Ice types… aren’t too much of a problem…” Viro added, “Rai can take Ice-types, and I… know Rollout, a Rock-type move… Fire and Flying are covered as well… really, we need to be wary of things we can’t cover… like Dragons and Grass-types…” After a short pause, he added, “I like the sound of Poison Marshock, too…”

~*~*~*~
Unlike Viro, who tended to make himself as obscure to others as possible, Byte was quite fine with making an entrance. Leaping in the air, she landed by her teammates, sending a few sparks across the ground as she did.

“Sup, Byte!" Mr. Z said, walking over, "We're on the same team. Pretty sweet, right?"

“Heck yeah!” Byte cheered, jumping up to give Mr. Z a tiny fist-bump. Noticing the bag Mr. Z was holding, she leapt on top of the sack and crawled inside. “He-ey!” Byte shouted, her voice echoing from inside, “There’s some pretty cool stuff in here. Oooh!” She popped her head out of the bag, holding the slip of paper with details about the rescue mission, “And it looks like we’re going to some place called the Electric Plateau! Sa-weet!”

Hopping out with the piece of paper, she circled back to the group. “Alright… we need an awesome name for our team…” Byte said, “Anyone got an idea?”

DarkCream

... Peanuts?
Engel, the Ralts ;280;

(OOC: No GHS you didn't know >:V *Shot*)

Engel listened to every of her team members' opinions and ideas for their team's name, including Einstein's, which despite sounding too scientific names and maybe hard to spell and remember, they were still very good and creative, "TEAM SPIRIT" was also good, and less scientific sounding, not to mention easier to spell and to remember, but for some reason, it sounded a bit off for Engel... It was a good name, but... Too common, maybe even a bit unoriginal.

"...Hmmm... Well Einstein, 'TEAM SPIRIT' sounds good, but... I dunno... I'm afraid it's a rather... overused name... Hmmmmmm.........."

Engel seemed to have a thoughtul face under her hair. As if she was finally getting an idea...

"... Well... Hmm... I'm not sure if it's a good name, but... How about 'TEAM SPECTRE'? It somehow reminds of 'SPIRIT', but less common... And even seems to have a scientific tone as well... I think it wouldn't be a bad choice... But I want to know your opinions first...", she said, waiting for her partners' opinions and ideas before officializing any name.

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
Foxface the Zorua​

Foxface bit his tongue. The moment of truth. Who was he paired up with. Hiya read the names, but it seemed like Foxface was on LSD now. I kept getting dizzy, about to fall over in anxiety. There. The names were said. Wait...he didn't hear them! Foxface dashed up to Hiya, and peeked at the list. Hmmm....was he with Crash, he only friend here? No. Wait, what! He wasn't? Preposterous. Crash was with the Slowpoke, Swaddle, and Larvesta. Wow. Many S's. And Foxface was with...a Pawniard, Gligar, and the roudy Mienshoo. Lets see. Fighting can be a problem with Pawniard and Foxface, but the Gligar can handle it...he hoped. Ice too, but that can be for Pawniard. The Gligar can help with the Pawniard's Ground weakness. Pawniard can help with Mienfoo's Psychic and Flying. Foxface can help with Psychic too. Gligar can help with the Bug weakness. In retrospect, Foxface was pretty much worth nothing. Pawniard can own him easily. Just then, the Mienshoo spoke.

"Hey guys maybe we should call ourself Team Experts!" What? That was such a cliche name.

"That's such a cliche'd name," Foxface replied. He thought of another one. "How about...Team Shadow. I know we're not ghost, but I'm pretty sure we are fast, so we can move like the shadows. I have a couple others too. Team Cliche. That's just random. How about this. Team Random. Team Unoriginal. Team Blah. Team Arceus. The last is to scare others. Whataya think?"

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Omas; WOW, my first mission I am so very excited. I cant believe I am with 2 of my friends! How did I get so lucky?"Ok once Sol agrees we can get started on our mission guys. I got healing and status healing items covered because I have so many berries in this sack." Omas than does a mental check of his sack to make sure he has all of his berries.Team Touche is going to be the most intense team pokemonly possible! Where we first go is vital to our team if we go somewhere we are weak then we are toast and we will be very buttery too.....mmm ...toast."OK guys where are we going to go?"

Tyrus; The meinfoo suggested the name Team Experts, but that named sounded cliche, not trying to offend anyone Tyrus bit his tounge, but Foxface said "No that name is too cliched." So then the Zorua suggested the name Team Shadow. "Good idea,I like it I know Bruce, you and I have average speed and I am not sure about the Gligar add to the fact that it makes us sound mysterious, which may be very predictable but I still think it is cool. SO if we can agree on this name, lets get started on exploring. Do any of you have a sack where I can put these berry chunks?" Tyrus then skillfully picks up the badge and map and balances them on his hands ."So guys where do you want to go? How about the Flaming plains and rescue a Torkoal?"

Last edited:

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Mr. Z the Scraggy

“Heck yeah!” the Joltik cried, jumping up just enough to exchange a light fist-bump with Mr. Z. She then crawled inside the bag the Scraggy held.

“He-ey!” Byte shouted from inside the bag. “There’s some pretty cool stuff in here. Oooh!”

Byte's head emerged from the bag, a piece of paper in her grasp.

“And it looks like we’re going to some place called the Electric Plateau!" Byte declared. "Sa-weet!”

With the piece of paper in tow, Byte bounded out of the bag. She then looked around at the remaining members of the group.

“Alright…" she said. "we need an awesome name for our team…anyone got an idea?”

"No contest, fool," Mr. Z snorted. "Let's shoot for Team Boss! 'Cause when we rescue lost fools from Mystery Dungeons, we're gonna do it like a BOSS!"

Mr. Z figured that at least Byte might agree with his suggestion. Sparko and Shadow, however, were less likely. Indeed, it was possible they had suggestions of their own. What Mr. Z would think of them depended on how, as Byte described it, "awesome" the suggested name was.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sparko the Tynamo

Sparko was attacked by the Deino, completely messed up with his trick move, and to top it off, he was stuck with the Scraggy on the teem. Great. Not wanting to cause more comotion, he simply picked up the map and the badge, but left the box. Swiming back into the building, he dragged the sack back out. Carefully placing the badge and the map into his bag, he swam to where the others of his team were. "Uh...scraggy...or Mr.Z....sorry about the electricity, i have trouble aiming that move...uh...sorry. The team name would work..." studdered Sparko while looking downcast. He hates it when he messes up this bad, especcialy when he hurts other people he was SUPPOSE TO be working with. Lowering to the ground, he looked at the mission Byte found. Electric Platau....it might be the perfect place for him to redeem himself to the others. "Please let me be right..for Kirah.." thought Sparko despertly.

gameboy350

Back from the depths
Sol the Larvesta

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Shouted Hiya. “YOU FOUR!” The fire monkey shouted, “You’re supposed to be hitting the targets, not pulling crap on each other!” . “I know you guys were excited about practicing your moves,” she said slowly, “but you need to be careful with your attacks. If you hit someone here, they might get upset. However, in a mystery dungeon, the consequences are much more severe.” "I won’t allow you to go on any missions for the rest of the day. Are we clear?”. "Yes....." sighed Sol. Hiya then listed the teams. Speedy, Omas and Crash were on his team. Crash and Omas were okay, but Speedy was ironically the slowest Slowpoke Sol had ever met. He couldn't go on any missions until tomorrow, so the day was as good as over. Sol didn't care about the team name, so he went back to the city. There was nothing to do, so he just stood around.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
(OOC: AGH... I missed alot..... STUPID PARTY)
Cosmos: Litwick
Guild Field

Cosmos, for most of the anger reign battle, had hidden behind the target. She knew she should thank Engel for dragging her behind it. It was very safer, or much safer than in the open.

Hiya and Bao exited the Guild, and Hiya yelled at them. Not exactly what Cosmos wanted to see from a kind Simipour, but everyone had their bad days.

After regaining her calm, Hiya had told them all their teams. Cosmos was with Engel the Ralts, Einstein the Deino and Cloud the Riolu. Cosmos didn't believe she had met Cloud, but she figured proper introduction were for later. For now, it was team talk.

In the discussion of the team name, Einstein rattled off two scientific names, and a simple one. Engel altered the simple one, and asked for the opinions of the other three.

"Team Spectre? Hmmn.." Cosmos considered it. "It has a nice ring to it, but Spectre usually refers to ghosts..... and I'm the only ghost here......"

She let her mind wander. Team Spectre? Team Illumina? Team Spirit? Team Magica? In her mind, Cosmos's two ideas, where mainly centered on magics and light. Her first idea seemed nice though.....

"What about Team Illumina?" She suggested. "I reckon it's cool. Then again, so is Team Spectre and Team Spirit."

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Omas; "Guys come on lets go to the Wooded Marsh and rescue a Wooper come on, we dont want to be the last team done with our mission,right?" Hmm we just need to rescue a Wooper lets hope we can do this fast, I dont have to many good moves and diplomacy probably wont help me there. Lets just hope Sol wont go pyro and light all the trees on fire if he does, we may be facing some very strong pokemon and they will cream us easily. If that happens we will fail and I cant let that happen. Here me now Arceus we will not give up we will find you eventually, we will never give up no matter the odds this I promise you Arceus, and my tribesmen, I will come home again.

Tyrus; "Lets go we cant be last or we will get scolded by Yano Bao or Hiya or maybe all three." Tyrus then gulps at the thought of all three monkeys scolding his team for being last. "OK lets go rescue that Tokoal maybe then as a reward he may want to join our team, or maybe an egg, item, or money. Alright lets go before the other teams leave that Joltik is very fast so we will need a headstart. Alright is everyone ready to go?"We got to hurry up or we will be last. I hope my teamates stay quiet for too long, I wonder if Rei is going to transfer to this team, but if she does who are we going to trade off. Oh well I am just going to have to waituntil after the first few missions.

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Crash the Sandile
The four in Crash's group including Crash, agreed to go to Woody Marsh, a marshy area probably filled with Water and Grass types."Come on, we gotta get a move on, without a head start we might end up last to come back and get scolded." Crash said, slightly worried about what would happen.
Into Woody Marsh
It said that Wooper was on the 5th floor of Woody Marsh, nothing to hard, unless they got hit with a Monster House, if that happened, we'd be dead. Crash thought as they stepped into the marsh. A few minutes later, they had seen no sight of a pokemon,
as we climbed to the second floor, still nothing, It's quiet, too quiet. Crash thought as they reached the third floor without ANY pokemon appearing. Then, it hit Crash, literally, a Cut attack had hit Crash in the face, Crash quickly turned around and used Bite upon a................

Lufiji

(OOC: FireAbsolLord, on your list you forgot that Rose beats Water types once she gets her grass moves and that Viro beats Bug tyes and Psychic types once he gets his Poison and Bug moves as well, just thought I'd point that out.)

Rose the Snivy

Soon after Rose asked if anyone had any ideas for a team name, Rai made a response.

“How about...” Rai said, pausing for a short while afterwards. “I know! How about ‘Team Poison Marshock’ Marsh from grass and water, shock from electric and poison from, well poison."

"Rai, Poison Marshock, that's pretty good. It's Rai, right? I picked up your names while I was listening for the teams. Even if I didn't like Poison Marshock, I couldn't argue. I have no ideas myself" The Pikachu then commented. "My name is Rei, by the way."

"Sounds good to me," Rose said, giving a quick smile and a thumbs up, well as close to a thumbs up as a Snivy could do anyway, and then turned back to Rei who made a comment after a bit of a pause.

"Okay, we'll do fine. Dragon types and Ice types may be a slight problem." Rei said.

"With Ice types, only one of us is weak to it, so it won't get to the point where an Ice type will be able to run through our entire team, and Rai resists Ice type attacks as well. I see what you mean about Dragons though, we don't have much we can do against them, especially if they're also Flying type," Rose replied.

“Ice types… aren’t too much of a problem…” the Venipede then added, “Rai can take Ice-types, and I… know Rollout, a Rock-type move… Fire and Flying are covered as well… really, we need to be wary of things we can’t cover… like Dragons and Grass-types…” After a short pause, he added, “I like the sound of Poison Marshock, too…”

"Well I guess we have the team name settled then," Rose said, "Although with Fire and Flying types, me and you are both weak to those types, and the only one of us who resists Fire is Rai and the only one who resists Flying is Rei." She then paused for a second, realising how similar their names were. Rose then continued, "As for Grass types, me and you can take them on, most of them can't do much to us." Rose then looked down at the Treasure Bag. She reached in to it and pulled out the map, just so she could get a general idea of where all the dungeons were, and what kind of areas they would be dealing with.

"Anyone want to take out the mission paper and see where we're headed?" Rose asked as she read the map.

(OOC: I didn't try to make up a name for an area since I'm really bad with that kind of thing.)

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Omas; "Wow, this is going well guys I mean we have gotten past the first floor and we havent had to fight anyone." Omas, Speedy, Sol, and Crash started climbing up the stairs and all 4 had reached the top of the stairs Crash went first but he got hit by a savage cut attack to the face by a Pansage, then in retaliation Crash used bite. "He is almost down let me deliver the final blow." Omas then quickly tackles the Pansage and it falls to the floor."Heheheh you got me pretty good, guys." Omas then asks "Do you want to join are explorer team?" The pansage then replies "Nah, I will stay out here." The pansage quickly runs into the forest. "Ok lets gothe 3rd floor the stairs are over there." Omas looks in the direction of the stairs. "Alright lets go." Omasfollowed by Sol, Crash, and Speedy quickly follow.

Tyrus; At the guild
"Alright guys so the Flaming Plains, is wer'e we are going right? Alright then the Flaming Plains are southwest of here, and the Torkoal is on the fifth floor." Tyrus then puts his berry chunks in the bag from the exploring kit.

Flaming Plains
About 34 minutes later Tyrus, Glados, Foxface and Bruce see the entrance to the Flaming plains. "This looks like the place guys let's head in." The group of pokemon encounter the first pokemon after just 10 steps in the dungeon and luckily it was a normal type. "Alright I got this guys." Tyrus uses pursuit and it OHKO's the normal type which happened to be a Munchlax. " Ufffff, that hurt my stomach." Tyrus wondering if he is OK asks "are you ok?' The munchlax then responds "Yeah I am fine." It then runs of into the flaming crop fields, which oddly enough looked like wheat. "Hehehehe I have never seen a munchlax run that fast, must have been some food nearby."

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Crash the Sandile
It was a Pansage, what seemed like a Slash was obviously a critical hit Cut, since Pansage can't learn Slash. Omas quickly Tackled the Pansage after Crash did his Bite attack.
The Pansage went down, Omas asked if the Pansage wanted to join them, the Pansage said no and leaped back towards the marshy distance. The four explorers climbed up the stairs to the fourth floor, "Thanks for helping me out back there Omas." Crash said as they kept going.
"No problem. We're explorers, we help eachother out." Omas said as they all continued.
As we reached the fourth floor, we were surrounded by a group of Magikarps!
"Nobody steals our master from us!" One of the Magikarp shouted as he splashed towards us, all the others did the same, the four of us fought the Magikarps, it was easy, since they're Magikarps. Once we defeated them, we reached the fifth and final floor, there, was the Wooper, looking really scared atop a throne, surrounded by Magikarps.
"This is what that Magikarp was talking about," Crash said vigorously,
"I......still don't.... get it." Speedy said, obviously confused.
"Well, the Magikarps think Wooper is their king, thus, they worship him, but the Wooper must want to go home. We gotta rescue him!" Crash announced as they charged towards the Magikarps.

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Omas; "Alright this should be a peice of cake." Omas then tackles 2 of the Magikarps into submission. "Hey do you want to join us?" Omas asks the Magikarps then proceed to rant angrily, saying "We will never join somebody who takes our leader away." Omas then sees 5 figures in the distance, the largest figure then says "Hey mon, stop jackin' up our leader and our Magikarps." Omas recognizes the figure as a Ludicolo and says defensively "Hey that wooper wants to leave, you should let him." Ludicolo starts dancing and says "Ok mon,you got me mad time to bring my back-up." Three Lotads appear from beneath the water and two Lombre appear out of the Marshy backround. "Alright I got the Lotads, Crash get the Lombres, and Speedy and Sol get Ludicolo." Omas then uses string shot tying up the three lotads and finishes each of them off with tackle." Crash looked like he was having trouble witht he Lombres so Omas used string sho to tie up the Lombres and then use tackle on them while Crash used bite defeat them. "Alright lets take down that Ludicolo."

Last edited: