• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Forbidden Chapters

Chidori__O

(OOC, why did we change the name of The Rouge Shadow Clan, on the sign-up thread it says The Rouge Shadow Clan while here it's called The Rouge Edge Clan. Please and thanks, also, I'd like my character to meet your character EonDragonFTW)

Pokemon Realm
Scene: The Newbie

Staraptor and I walked back together to the hideout. After the fight, Staraptor went to sleep and I took the ice. I knew it also had the presence of the lightning bolt and I hid it inside my scarf. We went back to the hideout afterwards (Staraptor seems to have had a bad memory about the Cave and forgot about the ice). There was a meeting at the hideout and it seems we got a new member named Aron. Well, I for one was surprised about this member. Apparently, according to leader, he is a prodigy and will prove to be and excellent member. I however, didn't really care and needed some sleep...Staraptor was reporting to leader right now...

BANG!

I jumped in fright. What was that.

BANG!

I got up and went to look around. It seems I wasn't the only one. A lot of other members were getting up too.

"What is that?"
"Who's making all that racket?"
"I'll kill whoever did that!"

To my horror, I saw a Dragonite using Thunder everywhere. But why was it even here? And how? This is a top secret location! Only someone here had snitched...and I suspected the newbie...

Leader walked up to it and defeated it in less then 5 seconds. After that, leader took it for interrogation. He also took each of us, one at a time, for interrogation...it was Staraptors turn currently. I know he didn't snitch. But it seemed every time someone went in with Leader, everyone thought it was that pokemon that did it.

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
OOC: Chidori, you can meet your character as long as as the EonDragon's approves. Better yet, if I approve. Just don't bunny each other. Try to make a response to each other and follow another characters' lead. Don't control another's character. Like I said before, no bunnying. Make sure your posts are longer, too. Specifically speaking to Chidori and Taka

And another thing you guys need to know, I'm not holding a Q&A department on this thread either. VM or PM your questions to me. (End of OOC)

Unknown Location
Unknown Time
-Another Loss-

"Calling Seadra Squad! Calling Seadra Squad!" A Chansey wailed from across the hallway of a run-down pokemon hospital. It was all made from fragile wood covered by a white sheet of blanket that hardly shielded the sunlight from another days' work.

The Chansey paced back and forth, haunted by the yelps and screams of pain and agony of the untended patients. Most of them carried an otherwordly aura about them. Chansey worried most of what her boss, Medical Ace Blissey thought of all this disorder. Chansey shook her head and sighed.

I will be fired for sure. No food or water to pay for my family, Chansey thought. She could nearly cry at the thought of it. It was as if the entire world were resting upon her back, beckoning her to keep herself balanced as the weight slowly engulfed her in deep pressure. But out of the blue, two familiar voices yelled out to her from across the hallway.

"Yes, ma'am! We are here for duty! Here to save lives! Here to-"

"Would you just zip it!" Chansey screeched with rage. The entire hospital fell silent under her words. Patients and doctor alike turned to stare at her. Chansey cleared her throat and approached the Seadra with a softer tone. Although the stressed Chansey took a more social approach to the Seadra, everyone knew that the poor nurse was infuriated.

"I have another task for you today" Chansey resumed. The two Seadra exchanged glances and responded back to her with the highest respect, "Anything, kind nurse Chansey". She continued "Very well. We have received reports of mass outbreaks near the edge of town. I am sure you all are familiar with Joy Meadow, correct?". The two Seadra nodded humbly, "Yes, ma'am". "Good" Chansey's rage seemed to disappear "There have been more pokemon outbreaks around that area. As bizarre as it seems, there have been more pokemon appearing in different shapes in sizes without any explanation at all. Of course, you do know that all births of pokemon are reported here at the Grande Egg Hospital. So please keep a keen eye for any strange or shadowy pokemon in town while you go there". Chansey contemplated temporarily, then ended the her conversation, "Good luck"

"Yes ma'am. We are off" the Seadra replied sternly.

The two seahorse pokemon flew off directly through the doors. Chansey turned back and sighed once more. She opened her eyes and saw a young Whismur quivering in pain. Chansey smiled and presented her never-lose-hope attitude.

"Okay, sweetie," Chansey brought her her hand down to the Whismur's chest "just breath now"

Joy Meadow
Unknown Time
-The Awakening of Raphael-

Morning, he presumed. Raphael gained strength to lift himself up. No loner did her feel the denseness of the portal or that thing coming out of his backside. Raphael stretched outward towards the sky and yawned. He scratched his head until he found that he hadn't changed at all.

No hair. Strange shape of head. What the hell happened to Raphael? Some damned transformation this was. Instead of feeling scared or surprised, he felt rather irritated.

Raphael got up from his slumber and found that he was resting in a meadow. Well that was odd. During his transformation, was there a displacement in time? No, Raphael thought thinking like that will only drive you insane. Just keep on with your objective. You were told to explore Sinjoh Ruins, then you have been warped to another world. Now, just scout along and find answers. But first. . .

Raphael looked down at his hands. Three, green stubby fingers on each. Okay, there was nothing normal about that. The former ranger walked around a bit to lessen the numbness in his legs and feet. He stumbled while doing so and found a pond. Before he could comprehend, he saw the face of a Treecko on the pond. This was his reflection exactly. A confused, naive Treecko. Once an elite, now a foreigner lost in a body surrounded by unknown territory. The thought of it all made Raphael almost cry. He was losing his grip. He threw his hands up and screamed right after he felt a sudden force impact on his chest with great pressure.

EonDragonFTW

(OOC)
Pokemon Realm
Rogue Edge Clan's Hideout, Midnight Forest
Scene: Trust

BANG!

Aaron jumped out of bed. Grumpy, he got out of his room, thinking, What in blazes is that? Why can't I ever ge a good night's rest?. To his horror, he saw a Dragonite using Thunder everywhere. Aaron readied himself for combat, but leader walked up to it and defeated it no problem. However, this was a top secret hideout. He must have been told about this place's whereabouts. Leader took it in for interrogation, along with each member, one by one.

By the time it was Aaron's turn, no one had ANY idea who it was. They blamed everyone who went in. As Aaron walked in, a Staraptor was coming out. He looked like all the color had left his face. When he walked in, the door was shut behind him.

"Okay, Aaron. You're new around here. I get it. But that doesn't mean you can invite WHOEVER YOU WANT!!!! IS THAT CLEAR!!!" The leader yelled.

"B-but, I didn't do it. I never had ANY contact with that Dragonite whatsoever," Aaron quivered with fear.

"May I..." the Dragonite started.

"SILENCE!!" Leader bellowed.

The interrogation went on for a good 30 minutes, but Aaron finally convinced Leader of his innocence. Aaron also helped turn the tide of the interrogation upon the Dragonite. After a while, they learned that the Dragonite was a Metal King Alchemist, and he had followed Aaron and Z to their hideout.

"Hmm... Aaron, you gotta watch yourself. You're in the Rogue Edge Clan now. Improve your stealth." Leader sollemnly and calmly told Aaron.

As Aaron walked out, the leader had announce that the situation was resolved, and that the Dragonite was to either be executed and killed on the spot, or be beaten until he would forget (torturous, isn't it?). The whole clan took a vote, and it seemed like it was a tie. However, a little yellow Pokemon had walked back in with the Staraptor (after helping bring him back to his senses) and convinced the Staraptor to vote for it to be tortured. Aaron walked out to get a little breath of fresh air.

Outside, he met the same Weavile he had met on his first day.
"So, what punishment did they give you?" She maliciously asked.
"Oh, none, none at all, Weavile." Aaron retorted. "Say, weren't you the one patrolling that day when Z and I pulled off the heist? Why didn't you stop him?"

Madame Weavile knew that if she told the truth, it would be off with her head. What happened that day was that Aaron and Z rushed by Weavile running away from their persuers. They had thrown all of them off, except for a Dragonite. Weavile readied a Blizzard attack to stop it, but suddenly felt malice and jealousy towards Aaron. She knew that the newbie would be praised for his success. So the Weavile let the Dragonite pass by.

With this in mind, Madame Weavile lied. "Oh, um, I tried to stop him, but he knocked me out after I hit him with my hardest Blizzard,"

"Oh. Well, nice effort. I'll see to it that you get rewarded or premoted for your underappreciated Sentry duties," Aaron happily told him, patting his back and walking back in.

This made Madame Weavile reconsider her hatred and jealousy towards Aaron.

The next day, the clan got 2 new recruits: an Arbok and a Drapion. They were assigned to strengthen the clan's security and defenses. Aaron woke up and noticed that Z wasn't in the bunk above him. He then walked to the mess hall to have breakfast. He couldn't remember the last time he had a breakfast, let alone a breakfast so delicious. As he was walking out, Gallade rushed to him.

"Aaron! We need you on an important mission today," he panted.

"Yeah, sure, I'll do it.. Hey, where's Z?" Aaron inquired.

"He was sent off on a stealth mission. He's scouting for the Enemy's next movements."

Aaron didn't know who this "Enemy" was, but he didn't bother asking. What he did ask was this: "What do I have to do?"

"There had been an enraged Charizard in the area nearby rampaging. After Treasure Town authorities calmed him down, it seemed like he was completely normal again. However, this is a problem. He has a problem with the Rogue Edge Clan's ways. Many see us as bandits, warrior, Pokemon who just do this to make end's meet. That's why they only defend against us and never attack us; they know we're too strong. However, he, like that Dragonite, is one of those individuals that... doesn't get it. He's going out of his way to be a problem for us and get in our way. He has foiled quite a few of our missions and has severely injured a few comrades. Take care of him, and see to it he'll never be a pain to anyone again. You are partnered up with Chidori the Pikachu, who is already on his way. Good Luck." Gallade briefed him.

"I'm on it!" Aaron enthusiastically replied as he rushed out to his destination.

Awesome! A combat mission! Now I'll show them my full potential! he though with pride. He rushed out to the edges of Midnight Forest, on his way to where the Charizard was located.

Mt. Blaze, Pokemon Realm

Aaron arrived at the scene where the Charizard was supposedly located. Though not IN the mountain, he did see a Thunderbolt shhot up nearby.

"Perhaps this Chidori is signalling me. Or the fun has already started. Either was, I gotta hurry there and be careful of the lava," Aaron thought as he headed to where the Thunderbolt had shot up from.

(OOC)

Last edited:

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
-Joy Meadow-

A scream- someone was screaming!

Tom sat bolt upright, surveying the area around him, looking for the source of... Wait, this wasn't the Shinjo Ruins...

He appeared to be in the middle of a forest. That wasn't right, he was on top of a mountain before, with Raphael! How did he end up here? And speaking of things things that weren't right...

Why were his feet large and blue?

He reached out a hand to grasp them. A clawed, blue hand. He checked the feet, and the hands- yes, they were definitely his. What in the holy name of Arceus was going on here?

He snapped back to reality, and remembered what had woken him up in the first place. Someone had screamed, as if in pain. It didn’t sound too far away, either.

Tom hoisted himself upright, and dashed off towards where he thought he heard the sound. This was important. There would be time for freaking out later.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
OOC: Please try to make your posts longer in the future, pokenutter. That's all.

Joy Meadow
Time: Afternoon...?
-After a Hard Day of Work-

"I think I got 'em" the Seadra exclaimed. The other Seadra climbed out from the foliage. They took a good look at their target from a distance, just in case it may move.

"It's a Treecko" the second Seadra stated while shaking off leaves from it's tail. The two Seadra took two more steps out towards the meadow and looked around for any other pokemon.

"It looks like this is the only pokemon here" the first Seadra concluded. The other Seadra glanced around the meadow with disbelief. Chansey clearly stated that there were mass outbreaks of pokemon appearing from out of nowhere. As a matter of fact, the second Seadra believed that Chansey wasn't providing the entire story in the job description. There just has to be more to the outbreaks. A pokemon can't be born from absolutely nowhere. And if this is the case, then why isn't it at the hospital? Should everywhere born pokemon in Coromia be there? That was the case after the past years. Golden Town was the most populated of all cities and towns located in Coromia, so it would make sense that the most recorded births have been there. Still, it felt that there was bits and pieces of the story missing.

"Hey, Seadra," the first Seadra spoke to the second "quit wondering off. We need to examine the body for any abnormalities. You know the drill"

The two Seadra hovered over the subtle meadow towards the body of the Treecko. It was struck down into a shallow pond of water.

"Nice shot" the first Seadra complimented. "Now we must take the body back to the hospital.

The second Seadra noticed that the body slowly began to move around the water. The second took action.

Seadra generated a weak, electric force from it's mouth and shot directly at Treecko's chest, instantly stunning him. The first looked around in surprise, as if trying to asses the situation.

"What was that for?" the first Seadra nearly cried out.

"The body was moving. I figured the miserable thing may attack you, so I paralyzed it"

The first Seadra glared directly at the closed eyes of the Treecko. "We've seen many oddballs around here, and this one's now different. There's just a something," the Seadra paused, trying to find the proper explanation for the pokemon, "something extra," Seadra continued "about this one right here"

The other Seadra scouted along Joy Meadow in search for any other pokemon to capture. It seemed as if that lone Treecko was the only wanderer around there.

The second Seadra suddenly noticed a brown strap wrapped around a small bundle of grass. The scent of it was putrid to the Seadra, causing the seahorse pokemon to retch. Seadra continued to examine the brown strap, trying to hold down last night's poffin dinner.

He eased forward from the the brown strap, following the sides of it going in the same direction. A taller accumulation of grass appeared in front of the Seadra as he followed the wretched sent. He lunged forward through the grass as each blade of it waved over him. He quickly made to the other side only to find a large perimeter of emptiness surrounded by the taller groups of grass. In the center of it all appeared to be an enormous, brown bag covered in shiny pins. Seadra resumed to approach the bag covered in the same scent as the lengthy straps potruding from it's sides. It was indeed a carry-on bag, but Seadra had never seen one so big before. It nearly covered his view of the grass, which happened to be taller then him and the first Seadra altogether. How strange.

Then suddenly a a familar voice echoed from the horizon, "SEADRA! WHERE IN ARCEUS'S NAME ARE YOU?"

It would be nice if he wouldn't overreact like that the second Seadra thought.

The second Seadra took a deep breath. The bag had the same odor has that confounded Treecko. Whatever pokemon they were dealing with, this was no ordinary Treecko.

Seadra approached closer towards the bag, hoping to find otherworldly possessions that would make him richer and more powerful than the great Groudon himself.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Pokemon Realm
Charmander's Cave

Charmander was still pondering about the constant nightmare that taunted him when suddenly his cave started to violently shake, "What in Arceus name is that!!" Charmander said, "It better not be that those Pokerus X Pokemon found my home...but how..ive always been careful about entering it, nonetheless if it is them ill give the fight of their lives" and with that he rushed towards the cave entrance, it was a struggle just to get there due to the massive earth shaking that was happening, when he finally reached the exit he saw a Pidgeotto flying around and called to him "Hey you Pidgeotto what is going on" . "There is a fight between a Rhydon, Sneasel, Eevee and an Umbreon going on" Pidgeotto replied, "Well what are you waiting for take me over there, I want in on the fun!!" "And why should I bother taking you there little Charmander, I would be putting myself in danger just getting you there" Pidgeotto asked intruginly, 'Well for one their may be Pokemon that need help, now you may not have a sense of justice but I do and Im not a coward, if they need help I will help, that is how I was taught, plus with all the energy I have right now I could turn it on you and make you into a rotisserie Pidgeotto leaving you vulnerable to any nasty Pokerus X Pokemon around they area, I can get there on my own but with your help it would be faster, plus I'd owe you one, so you decide" Charmander said, since this was a no-brainer for Pidgeotto he grunted an replied "Ughh fine get on ill get you there, BUT remember you owe me one" and with that they were off.

As they approached the area a ball of black and purple shot up in the air, "Faster Pidgeotto someone is signaling for some reason" Charmander said. When they got there Charmader saw an Eevee and an Umbreon on the floor and a Rhydon and Sneasel next to them, ""Wow a shiny Umbreon, havent seen one of those around in a while, but whose the enemy here, even a little Eevee can be a deadly opponent when infected with Pokerus X, better stay on guard as anyone can be the enemy" Charmander thought. "Ok whats going on here" Charmander said as he prepared for anything to happen.

Chidori__O

(OOC, from now on, so you guys don't need to read my posts, I'm going to put anything important to the story at the bottom of my post. You guys can do this too if you wish. I won't do it this time though)

Pokemon Realm
Locatoin: The Rouge Shadow Clan Hideout
Scene: Mysterious Leader

"Come in." Leader said as we walk in.

I walked inside Leaders room. Torches were lit. I didn't see a haystack or anything for Leader to sleep on. Does he even sleep? Dragonite was in there as well, although he had a muzzle on him.

"Ahh... Chidori. Hello there." Leader says as I walk in. "I know there is a zero percent chance of you doing this. Or, should I say, zero point zero, zero, zero, zero, one percent chance. And, so it doesn't look like I'm taking favorites, I am interrogating you too.

So, you're probably wondering what I'm going to do. Well, we never get to chat. So tell me...have you ever heard of the legendary beasts?"

My heart beat a little faster when he said that. What does he know? How does he know. I pushed the water drop slightly deeper in my scarf.

"Well...I've heard...legends...of them. And you remember me and my partner Staraptor went to North Winds Cave. We didn't find anything."

"Staraptor and I." Leader says, chuckling. "Well, according to Staraptors report, he told me you found no treasure there. Yet, he also said he was beaten to a pulp by a red gyarados."

I gulped. "He was. We took it down though."

"Did you?" Leader says. "Well, I think he might have gotten crazy or something but aren't gyarados's normally blue?

"They are sir."

He chuckled again. "Well, why did you find a red gyarados out of all the possible gyarados's out there?"

I know what leader is trying to do. He knows I've seen the legendary beast Raikou. And I've gotten 2 items from the beasts (Raikou and Suicune) too. But I won't let him know about the ice I found at the cave. I never got to see the full contents of the lightning bolt and I wanna see the contents from this item. And I know how this conversation will work out too.

I have to think carefully about what I'm gonna say. "I don't know sir."

He chuckles yet again. "You don't know? So, maybe there might be treasure that Suicune left to, correct? And you might have missed something, correct?"

"That might be true sir. We did leave a bit quickly. But don't forget, it was a rumor Suicune was there with some orphans."

He sighs. "That's true. But don't forget, the beasts don't like being seen. If you do see one, make sure to tell me. I can still track it."

The moment he said that, I knew he knew. Maybe he knew that I knew that he knew about me knowing about the beasts because he immediately said "So...any questions before you go to bed? Tomorrow or the day after we'll have to relocate so we don't get another pest (leader gestured to Dragonite) like him coming."

"I got a couple sir."

"Ask away!"

"Were do you sleep?" I ask.

He freezes. "What did you say?"

"I said, where do you sleep?"

He turns that scared look into a fake smile. "Curious why I don't have a bed eh? Truth be told, I can't sleep. I simply roam around staying away from people because they seem to get bad dreams when I'm around. If I sleep, I get bad dreams myself. But..." Leaders voice got quiet now. "Don't tell anyone. Bad rumors and what not."

"Don't worry sir. And another question..."

"Ask away!"

I clear my throat. "Why does Dragonite have a muzzle on him?"

"Oh, he kept screaming his head off."

"I didn't hear him and I have pretty good ears. Sir." I add.

Leader pretends he doesn't hear me. "Look at the time! Get to bed. Tomorrow will be another day of living." As I leave, I hear leader mumble "For most of us anyway."

THE NEXT DAY...

I lay awake (at dawn). I know we aren't allowed talking about our pasts, which was why I didn't talk about what leaders was in front of him. I also realized that leader may be legendary pokemon. I heard of a legendary pokemon that has an ability that causes not nightmares, but bad dreams. I guess I should study about it. But knowing leader and thinking about the main reason leader even started the The Rouge Shadow Clan, I know that he might try to eliminate me. But there's no way I can let myself get killed. I just gotta hope that I don't get a dangerous job today. Or even no job at all.

But my luck is by far, the worst.

This morning, before breakfast, madame Weavile woke me up early in the morning. I threw my pillow at her, telling her that I'm not doing sentry duty for her again. Rather then that though, she told me leader assigned me an S rank job. I woke up immediately.

"You are to go to Mt. Ember to take on the meddle some Charizard who has taken down some of our most powerful comrades. Also, leader wants you to take down a powerful Sceptile that's gotten aggressive. And also, as a heads up, Charizard is located near the top of Mt. Blaze where Moltres is rumored to be up there and kill anyone that gets to the top. And bring back the victims too. Have fun."

I know leader wants me dead but COME ON. That is ridiculous! I decide to tackle the first problem. "How do you get to Mt. Blaze?" Mt. Blaze is apparently a dangerous place.

Weavile passed me a map. "Here you go. Leader told me to give this to you"

I decide to question the next problem. "Why should I take down the Sceptile? He isn't a problem to us."

"I have no idea. But leader left early today so I can't answer that question. Might as well do as he says or he'll be mad."

I groan. "Must I do this on my own? What about my partner, Staraptor?"

"He's doing a mission currently." Weavile all of a sudden, has a evil smile on her face. That can't be good. "I'll get someone to assist you." she said.

"Gee, thanks Weavile!"

"Don't mention it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weavile's POV

"Understand Gallade? I want you to tell Aron that after breakfast."

"All right."

As I walk away, I bump into Aron.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chidori's POV

Pokemon Realm

"Yeesh! Leader really wants me dead!" I say to myself as I walk along the entrance of Mt. Blaze. I haven't even entered the dungeon yet. And apparently, I have to take the 5th entrance. I walk to it. It's now or nothing. I enter it and immediately I realize how dangerous the pokemon here are. Aracanine and Rapidashes! I mean seriously? Final staged pokemon coming and attacking me! And where's the support anyway? Hope it isn't someone new. Betrayal get really easy. Or someone in their first stage. They wouldn't stand a chance here. Well, I'm pretty sure anyway. I continue walking when I feel something hit me on my back.

"Hey Chidori!" I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Staraptor!" I say. "Weavile gave you the message huh?"

Staraptor looked confused. "What? No. I heard you went to Mt. Blaze and decided to tag along once I finished my job. Which I did. The pokemon here are chumps eh? I mean, they can be strong but they aren't the smartest guys!" I chose not to say anything.

We made it to the entrance of Mt. Blaze Peak. All I saw was a broken Kangaskhan statue.

I started walking when Staraptor yelled "WATCH OUT!"

I moved back quickly with a Quick Attack as I saw a Sceptile jump out with a Dig attack. Staraptor and I braced ourselves.

Sceptile used a Bullet Seed attack which I responded with a Volt Tackle knocking the seeds away and knocking Sceptile off his feet. However, he immediately got up.

"Leaf Blade!" Sceptile cried as he attempted one. Unfortunately for him, Staraptor used Brave Bird knocking him down again. Sceptile got up again and used a Bullet Seed again hitting Staraptor. Sceptile attempted a Focus Punch but I used a Thunderbolt attack which dealt a chunk of damage and Sceptile looked tired.

"LITTLE RUNTS!" Sceptile yelled and he used Dig.

"Be careful Chidori!" Staraptor yelled as he was in no danger from the attack.

I, however, got hit by Dig and flew through the air and crashed right into Staraptor.

"Oww." we moaned.

I saw Sceptile charging a Focus Punch and it seems Staraptor noticed this too because he got up and used Brave Bird. Sceptile finished charging and unleashed Focus Punch while Staraptor paired it with a Brave Bird. Both moves hit and because of Staraptors intimidate ability, it reduced Focus Punches already powerful power. Yet in the end, Staraptor is flown backwards and hits the wall.

While Sceptile was watching Starator, I saw this as my chance and used a Quick Attack knocking Sceptile off his feet yet again, and fainted.

When they both awoke, Sceptile was no longer aggressive (though he had no recollection of what happened to him).

"Mind if I joined you?" he asked. "You did free me from my aggression.

I shrug. "Sure, but when we head back to base, you're gonna have to ask our leader."

"All right." he said and Sceptile was on board. We continued moving up when I was a dot at the base of Mt. Blaze. I decided to signal the dot (as it must be the back up) and used Thunderbolt. The dot seemed to have seen it and went inside the huge volcano mountain thingy.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chidori__O

(OOC, sorry about double post. Just didn't feel like editing the other post.)

Pokemon Realm
Scene: Entei if you dare.

"This place..." panted Staraptor. "IS HUGE!"

I lay down to rest. "I know. Who's idea was it to even live here?"

Sceptile lay down next to me. "I know what you mean. I am burning and we haven't even moved up a floor yet!"

Staraptor sat down. "My feathers need rest after all this."

"Yeah..." I say. I can't believe the ice Suicune gave me hasn't melted yet. That just seems un-pokemon. I then get an idea. "Hey guys." I say. "Why don't we split up and try to find the Charizard. We can cover more ground that way. Or if we can't find it, we find a Stairway."

Sceptile jumped up. "Great idea Chidori!" He used Dig and burrowed underground.

Staraptor flew up and used Fly. "Well, see ya later!"

Now that I had some peace and quiet, I grab the ice and place it on my head. I get dizzy. I have a vision.

(?) Pokemon Realm

??? POV

Deoxys-D walked up to the young child.

"Why defy me boy? Why would you defy me? I'll ELIMINATE anyone who defies me!

BANG!

The child started running, frightened by what he saw. He threw a rock at the beast, yet, Deoxys merely laughed.

"Foolish child...you'll soon feel my wrath!"

BANG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A flame of fire nearly nailed me on the head. I raised my attention. The ice was nowhere to be found.

"What was that for!" I yelled. But when I turned around to see my attacker, I froze in my tracks. It was the legendary beast, Entei.

"Grrr..." Entei growled. Entei unleashed a Fire Blast which I dodged,barely. I used a Thunderbolt attack on it but Entei easily dodged it. Entei then ran up to me and used Stomp which nearly KOed me.

But I wasn't gonna lose that easily. I used Thunderbolt again which electrocuted Entei and Entei got off me.

"Why are you here!" I cry.

To my surprise, Entei answers. "Because, I came to test your ability in fighting. It seems, you passed." Entei then handed me a tiny flame. "Take this, it'll bring you closer to your past." And when I didn't touch it, Entei said "Don't worry, it won't burn you nor will it go out. Hide it in your scarf. And I guess I should apologize about the ice you used. Didn't see it."

I take the flame. It feels warm. Like a cooked Oran Berry on a cold day. "Thanks." I say. Entei nods and takes off.

A few minutes later, I hear Sceptile yelling. "COME QUICK! I FOUND THE STAIRWAY BUT AN ANGRY MACARGO DOESN'T REALLY LIKE ME!" I get there and use Thunderbolt on the Macargo which KO's it. I see Staraptor coming and we take the Stairway to the next floor. I hope the support ends up coming. They should be here right now.

TO BE CONTINUED
OOC

Important stuff that has happened this post...
-Chidori and gang make it to Mt. Blaze Peak
-Chidori uses the ice but doesn't see the full memory due to Entei attacking him
-Entei came and tested his fighting ability
-Entei gives Chidori a tiny flame that won't go out or feel burning
-Chidori and gang find the Stairway and make it to floor 2

(I'm hoping in your next post, Aron makes it to the part we're at.)

EonDragonFTW

(OOC)
Pokemon Realm
Mt. Blaze, Xereon Region

Aaron started making his way up the blazing mountain/volcano. Lava wasn't really his strong suit, and the heavy armor didn't make it any cooler.

"I gotta make my way up there quickly. I need to prove my power." Aaron told himself. Fighting on through hordes of hostile Pokemon, Aaron wished he had company to help him. However, that would've meant less mobility. After what seemed like hours of fighting, Aaron finally made it to the base of the peak. He saw a broken Kangaskhan statue before moving on. Aaron heard an unfamiliar voice saying that a staircase was found, followed by another Thunderbolt taking out another Pokemon.

"That's strange." Aaron commented. "I thought Chidori was here alone. They're almost at the top, it seems. I better hurry if I'm gonna prove myself useful. After this mission, I am definitely going to look for more clues. Melvin, Larry, and everyone else I loved should be in this realm, too, if I survived that malicious disease. I will find them. I will get stronger. My power cannot and will not fail me." With that, he started to head out for the second part of the dungeon.

Right when he was about to go to the stairs of the first floor, Aaron was stopped. "Hold it right there! Stop in your tracks!" a deep voice yelled.

"We got you right where we want you! Now turn back!" another voice yelled.
Aaron turned around, preparing himself for a fight. What he saw surprised him.

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight cuz we're Team Terra-Flare and we're... hey, you're not..." a Blaziken and Swampert yelled. "Oh, sorry, we mistook you for someone else. Sorry!"

"What're you doing here?" Aaron demanded.

"We're an exploration team, and we were hired to look for a bandit who fled here. You seen him?" the Blaziken inquired.

"Uuhhh, no. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta hurry to the top, I'm on a job too." Aaron brushed them off.

"Ok, we'll tag along with you. We've also been looking for a Sceptile to recruit. We've followed one here, and we think that he's at the top." the Swampert added.

"Pretty pleeeaaasee can we go with you?" the Blaziken insisted.

This is one weird team Aaron thought. Then again, I need help, not to take out the Charizard, but to haul the taken out clanmates.
"Sure, why not?" Aaron 'happily' replied. "I need to take out the troublesome Charizard at the top anyways. Come with me."

"Yaaayyy!" the duo cried.

Turns out, the team was very serious when it comes to battle. No enemy escaped their sight or strong and synchronized attack combos. They also collected every treasure they saw, not leaving anything escape their sight.
Wow, these guys are kinda like Madame Weavile when it comes to taking treasure Aaron thought.
With his new found allies, Aaron really picked up the pace and took out all who stood in his way. By the time they reached the peak, it seemed too late.

"What happened here?" Blaziken asked.

"We need to help them! Quick, give everyone Oran berries!" Swampert exclaimed.

"No, not yet! That's who's taking them all out!" Aaron yelled, pointing at the Charizard locked in battle with a Staraptor, Sceptile, and Chidori. "Help them once I take him out!" he commanded them as he ran to the battle.

"Hey, it's Sceptile! We're not gonna let you join those guys! We'll help too! (And recruit you)" the two weird wanderers added as they rushed for support.

As Aaron arrived at the scene of the battle, Sceptile was knocked out by Charizard's Flamethrower. The Staraptor rushed in with a Brave Bird attack, and directly hit the Charizard, but he took it like a Tackle. Staraptor took the recoil damage and looked like he had seen better days.

"Sceptile! Are you Okay?" Blaziken cried as he rushed toward the Sceptile. "Swampert, you take on that Charizard! I'll stay behind and get Sceptile and everyone else who was defeated to safety! I trust in your skills as leader!"

"Okay!" Swampert replied as he rushed up to the Charizard with a Muddy Water.

"Hmmph, it'll take more than Type advantage to beat Blaze!" Blaze the Charizard bellowed as he was hit directly and countered with a Slash attack. Swampert was knocked to the ground, shocked at Blaze's sheer power. Suddenly, what seemed like a roar caused the volcano to tremble. Lava started flowing, and luckily, Swampert got out of the way to avoid being killed. However, he was burned. Taking advantage of the weakened foe, Blaze rushed in with a Brave Bird attack and KO'd Swampert, knocking him back to where Blaziken was.

"No! Swampert!" Blaziken and Aaron cried.

"I'm... fine." Swampert mumbled weakly. "Just... teach him a lesson you guys," he told Aaron and Chidori.

"Yeah, that's right! We'll get everyone to safety, but you two go on and take him out!" Blaziken reassured Chidori and Aaron. With that, he took the victims and got out of the way.

"So, he's strong. But not strong enough to overpower me!" Aaron yelled as he rushed into battle with Chidori and the weakened Staraptor.

(OOC, Chidori, I'm hoping that Aaron gets a chance to talk to Blaze, so you can start the fight scene, but don't finish it. Make it as long as you can, and I'm letting you take limited control of Aaron, but make sure he won't be defeated)

Chidori__O

(OOC, all right thanks. Just gonna do a good long even fight scene. Also, I was planning on having Sceptile on my team so if you don't mind...)

Pokemon Realm
Scene: VS Charizard

We finally made it to the peak at floor 3.

"Man, that took forever." Staraptor said as the gang made it to the top.

"I know what you mean. Being aggressive seems a lot easier then climbing this stupid mountain filled with fire types." Sceptile said bitterly.

Me and the gang started walking up the stairway until we got to the top. I saw lava flowing and random small eruptions. There was actually lava everywhere. I really want to finish this job and study about the Bad Dreams pokemon.

"CHIDORI!!" Staraptor tweeted loudly. "ARE YOU AWAKE!!"

"SHUT UP!!!" roared a voice. The three of us whipped around and saw a Charizard breaking rocks. Giant rocks.

Sceptile looked at it. "So we just gotta KO that fat dragon? That's it? Wow, joining your clan will not only give easy jobs but also allow me to get decent sleep."

I looked at Sceptile. "Ummm...it's not fat. It's the aggressive pokemon I told you about. I did mention it's aggressive right?"

Sceptile then looked serious. Seeing as he was also aggressive, I could tell that it was not a good feeling. "So if we KO it, then we it'll stop being aggressive, correct? And then, you bring it back to your base."

Staraptor joined the conversation. "Yup. But we're not attacking because because it's aggressive. We're attacking because it's gotten in our way in the past and injured some of our comrades."

Sceptile tensed. "All right then."

I silently thought to myself that leader wanted me dead. But no one needed to know that. "Lets go." I say and I use a Fake Out attack on the Charizard. The Charizard looked mad.

"SO FIRST YOU WON'T SHUT UP!!! THEN, YOU'LL ATTACK ME!! TRY AND TAKE DOWN BLAZE, THE CHARIZARD!!" Blaze took off in the air and then slammed right into me. I felt myself getting crushed by the heavy oaf. Sceptile easily used a Leaf Blade attack shoving the Blaze the Charizard away. Blaze looked even madder. Blaze attempted a Flamethrower but Staraptor hit it first with an Aerial Ace. I then finished it off with a Thunderbolt.

"That was easy." Staraptor said as we tried to figure out a way to drag Blaze back to base.

I noticed something hiding in the lava. I could only see its eyes. They looked kinda creepy. I launched a Thunderbolt at the lava only to see the eyes disappear. Then a Banette appear in front of all 4 of us.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Banette screeched. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Oh my, thank you for amusing me." Banette had the impression of a doll that came to life. Or should I say, back to life.

Staraptor was shivering. "Who are you and what do you want!" he chirped.

Banette shrieked again. "HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, that Charizard you got there only wanted power. So I gave him power. But it seems that the power wasn't enough so I was thinking what to do in the lava. And then I got it when you used that Thunderbolt on me!"

I froze. "And what did you think of?"

Banette summoned up on last evil smile. "This!" Banette snapped its fingers and Blaze woke up. There was a dark aura around him...

"Grrr....." he growled. "ROOOOOOOOOAR!!!" Blaze jumped up and the three of us jumped back.

Banette clapped its hands. "Fabulous. Then, Chidori will feel discarded and I'll have my revenge on your parents."

The sound of my family caught my attention. "What do you mean revenge? How do you know my name? ANSWER ME!!"

Banette cackled. "Oh, by the way, I'll watch. In the lava though." And then Banette vanished.

The three of us fought for a little bit before I heard someone coming up. It must be the support! Took them long enough. Why would they take such a long time? Its not like Weavile took a long time to get them so they would have to fight on their own, right?

When I see who got up, my heart plummets. It's the rookie and two pokemon who aren't even part of the Clan. Another short fight occurs and Sceptile is knocked out. Now it's only me, Staraptor and the rookie named Aron. We all braced ourselves.

Aron rams into Blaze who get blown backwards but didn't take a scratch. Staraptor uses another Brave Bird which hit Charizard again but didn't deal a lot of damage. I saw the spot where the Swampert nearly got hit and I notice a pair of eyes. Banette!

Rather then attack Blaze I use Thunderbolt in the lava but I see the eyes disappear.

"Why did you attack the lava?" Aron yelled. Staraptor answered for him. "It's kinda a long story."

Blaze flew right at me and I back flip to avoid him. However, when I land. When I land. WHEN I land. I land on Blaze.

Blaze seemed to have noticed me because he tried to shake me off. I hung on for my dear life. Eventually, Blaze turned upside down really quickly above a pool of lava and I let go. I started falling and I swear, I head Banette cackling again. Right when I was about to it the flames...Staraptor flies from below and saves me. "Thanks Staraptor!" I gasp.

Staraptor had a tiny flame on him. He was burned. "No problem!" I handed him a Rawest Berry and the burn is gone.

I notice Blaze about to send in a heavy flame. It looks like the legendary move Blast Burn. I cry out to Staraptor "WATCH OUT! HE'S GONNA USE BLAST BURN!!" Blaze unleashes Blast Burn everywhere. I see the Aron dodging the flames after him but Staraptor and I have bigger problems with them mostly because he's aiming for us. We manage to survive all those flames with little injury's. Blaze has to recharge. We seize our chance.

"Staraptor! Lets use that new technique!" I yell. I hear Staraptor reply "All right!"

I start a Volt Tackle attack and I feel electricity all around me. Staraptor starts a Brave Bird attack. We let the aura fuse around us. We make a new move which we call, Volt Bird. Staraptor and I have been practising it. We ram into Blaze and deal a chunk of damage. Blaze is blown backwards and crashes into a rock. He tries to fly up but his wings are to injured. Charizard however, has not given up yet.

TO BE CONTINUED

OOC
OOC

Important stuff that has happened this post...
-Chidori and gang take down the Charizard named Blaze.
-Blaze is awake and stronger thanks to Banette.
-Banette wants to have revenge on Chidori's parents.
-Aron and crew make it to the top and take on Charizard as well.
-Aron's members and Sceptile are out.
-Chidori and Staraptor deal a chunk of damage to Charizard with a new move (Volt Bird)

EonDragonFTW

(OOC, I wasn't planning on taking Sceptile from you Chidori, I was just trying to show that that team's crazy and weird. They'll leave after this post, but they'll be back later)
Pokemon Realm
Mt. Blaze Peak, Xereon Region
Scene: A new power

Aaron was busy dodging all the Blast Burn flames when he noticed something odd. In the lava, where the Banette was, he noticed a malevolent aura. Like some kind of evil curse was controlling Blaze. Aaron kept this in mind and continued the battle.

"I know your quest for power, Blaze! But are you really powerful, on your own, when you let yourself be controlled?" Aaron told Blaze.
"SHUT UP!!!!" Blaze yelled as the curse took tighter hold.
Aaron knew that the only way to free him was to defeat either Blaze or Banette. He rushed into battle with Blaze. Blaze had take quite some damage from the Volt Bird attack but he was still out. He was naturally powerful, and Banette's curse made him ignore injuries and fight on. Aaron attempted a Metal Claw which Blaze parried with Slash. Blaze then attacked with Slash while Aaron countered with Metal Claw. The fight went on like this, until Chidori supported Aaron with a Thunderbolt. All it did was faze Blaze, but it still helped. Aaron got in a direct hit with an Iron Tail, but then Blaze took flight to battle Staraptor and Chidori. Aaron couldn't do anything from the ground, so he fired a Metal Burst into the lava.

"No! What are you doing?!" Chidori exclaimed.

But it was too late. The explosion made the volcano slightly erupt, spewing lava all over the battlefield. This caused Banette to jump out of the lava and start running away. In all the confusion, Blaze landed a critical Fire Punch on Staraptor. Defeated, he fell from the sky. Aaron ran up and caught him before he could fall into the lava. He then threw him away from the battlefield toward where all the recovering comrades lay.

"Chidori! You take out that Banette! It should be easier now, and he's the one controlling Blaze's power! I'll take on Blaze!" Aaron commanded.

Not waiting for a response, Aaron leapt into the air where Blaze was. Blaze had flown lower to avoid the lava. He then hit Blaze with an ultraeffective Head Smash, knocking Blaze to the ground. Activating his Heavy Metal ability, he leapt down on top of Blaze, using all the inertia and weight to power up his Heavy Slam attack. It hit Blaze directly, and though not knocking him out, it weakened Blaze to the point of activating his Blaze ability.

"NO ONE DEFEATS BLAZE!! NO ONE!!!" he bellowed as he powered up for a Blast Burn. Aaron rushed in to finish him off with a Head Smash, but got hit with the super powered Blast Burn. It would've knocked out a normal Aggron, but Aaron's past experiences, huge defense, and professionally made armor helped him take it. The blast weakened Aaron and his armor though. Wishing for more strength, Aaron kept pushing on through the flames. Eventually he got to Blaze once the attack was finished, and they were both worn out. Blaze then used Flamethrower, burning Aaron. Enraged, Aaron drew Chaos Ripper and blindly slashed.

"AAAUUUGHHH!!! MY FACE!!!!! IT BURNS!!!! Blaze cried in pain as he tumbled backward into the lava.
"No! We need him alive!!!!" Aaron yelled, trying to save him.
Fortunately, Chidori had easily defeated Banette, freeing Blaze from the curse. Blaze had his free will back, and could now fly out. What happened next amazed everyone. The volcano "erupted" and a huge fiery bird flew out. From it, flames with great power were falling, falling onto Blaze. The huge fiery bird was Moltres, and it was awakening from its slumber in the volcano. It then flew off without a word, flying to Mt. Freeze, where an Articuno (already awakened) was flying. Blaze, renewed with power and his sword wound healed (but it left a scar), his own power, flew upward and landed in front of Aaron.

"Thank you Aaron and Chidori. You helped free me from that horrid Banette's curse. He saw my thirst for power and took advantage of it. My free will and power has been strengthened by all this. For that I'm grateful. However, I still have a bone to pick with the Rogue Edge Clan, so don't expect any favors." Blaze told them.

"Wasn't going to. But can you just leave all of us alone? Most Pokemon fight back in self-defense, but you searched out our members, and went out of your way to get in our way." Aaron grudgingly told him.

"Okay, so I guess I'll leave you guys alone for a while. May we meet again soon," Blaze said.
"Yes, we shall. And it'll be on the battlefield, we're we will see who is stronger once and for all." Aaron happily told him. With that Blaze flew off, out of sight. Entei, watching the whole time, also left.

Aaron and Chidori started to walk back to help the fallen comrades, but they didn't need it. Team Terra-Flare had given them all Reviver seeds, and everyone was clapping for Chidori and Aggron, congratulating them on a performance worthy of elite status.

"Quit following me!!! For the last time, I'm NOT gonna join your team!!! I've joined Chidori!" Sceptile yelled at Team Terra-Flare.

"Ok, ok. I guess we'll have to find another Sceptile." Blaziken told Swampert.

Swampert walked up to Aaron and told him,"Wow, you're strong. We have to leave now, as we've completed our duty here. May fate will us to meet again. Quick, Blaziken, to the skies!"
Team Terra-Flare then ran off the peak of Mt. Blaze, to everyone's shock, but Blaziken used a high-pitch whistle to call for someone.

"Aero! Swell! Extraction time!! Mission Complete!!" Swampert yelled as he landed on Aero the Flygon and Blaziken landed on Swell the Swellow. They quickly flew off, out of everyone's sight.

"Wow, they are really crazy." Aaron muttered. "Chidori, we need to take that Banette back. You all leave, I need to stay behind to forge to fix my armor and sword."

A few minutes later, everyone else was waiting at the bottom of Mt. Blaze, waiting for Aaron to come down. When he was done he got up to leave, but a bright white light emanated from the lava. A pure white stone flew out, and from the light stone, a white flame came and hit Aaron's armor, imbuing it with the essence of Yang. Aaron was confused, and he stared at the stone as it flew off to a great castle in the distance. Then, Mt. Thunder blasted lightning into the sky, and a Zapdos flew to where Moltres and Articuno flew. But a black stone started flying across the sky, towards where the Light Stone went. It stopped right above Aaron, and as if answering his ideals, a black lightning bolt shot out of it and went into Chaos Ripper, imbuing it with the essence of Yin. Aaron felt this new power and started heading down the mountain, and everyone started to head home after the hard day of work.

(OOC, gonna have another post soon)

Last edited:

Chidori__O

Pokemon Realm
Scene: The Curse

Well, I thought the rookie was stupid when he used Metal Burst in the lava. I had to yell "No! What are you doing!" but it seems the rookie had a good idea because Banette popped out. The rookie yelled "You take on the Banette!" Oh, and Staraptor fainted from a Flamethrower attack.

I ran towards Banette but it had vanished. Banette reappeared with several clones of it. Three to be specific.

"Fufufufufufu, are you up for the challenge?" said a Banette. This isn't a normal double team. These clones have there own power to use as well. Although, the clones are pretty weak, they can do a variety of things such as-"

I shot a Thunderbolt at the Banette that was talking. It burst into black smoke and the smoke flew at me. I didn't dodge in time and got badly poisoned.

"Augh..." I say and I grab a Pecha Berry from the items bag. I'm about to eat it when one of the Banette uses Thief.

I gasp out a "No..." but the effects of the poison are pretty powerful. However, I realize then that the Banette that used Thief has to be the real one! I launch a Volt Tackle at it and the clone vanishes and the real one gets hit and flies backwards. Banette ends up dropping the Pecha Berry and I grab it and eat it. Banette it seems, has low HP because it was really tired after my Volt Tackle.

"Now." I say. "Tell me why you want revenge!"

Banette giggled. "Pant, pant. Never. I may have lost this time, but you'll lose next time we meet." And then Banette vanished. But I could still hear its voice despite it not being here. "You'll be broken and discarded like a doll too!" And in Banettes place? The thing leaves a doll. I realize that the way it was controlling Blaze. It used Curse on him. Which was also why it had low HP. I sighed.

Newbie had taken down Blaze. I was surprised by this. I guess I should stop calling him rookie, huh? We left, and I brought the doll with me, to burn later. And now that that job was over, I could now study about our leader. He has to be the Bad Dreams pokemon since he admit it to me. I can find out its name by studying too...

EonDragonFTW

Pokemon Realm
Rogue Edge Clan's Hideout, Midnight Forest

Aaron and Chidori had returned home after a long day of work. Many members had congratulated them on a job well done. They were rewarded for their success after being debriefed by Leader. Aaron finally got to eat a meal in piece and got the rest he had deserved.

A few hours later, Z had reported back with new info. He was debriefed and sent for rest. After a few days of easy jobs and training, Z and Aaron were to report to Gallade for an assignment.
"You are to conduct recon in Treasure Town and in the Xereon Region's capital city, Golden City. At the end of the day, report back here with any and all findings. And Aaron leave your upgraded Chaos Blade and Zen Armor here, we don't wanna cause a ruckus."
"Roger that." they replied.

They headed to Treasure Town first, not noticing Madame Weavile being sent on a mission, upgraded from her normal sentry duties. When they got there, Z had an idea.
"Let's split up. That way, we'll be able to find out more and lower suspicion- remember, the Metal King Alchemists are still looking for us." he told Aaron.
"Good idea." Aaron replied.

After an hour or two, Aaron had found out at the Kecleon Shop about the Xereon Tournament. "And the reward is supposedly enormous. And the winner gets a treasure from the legendary Lord Rayquaza itself! My, my! Say, what's your name fella?" the purple Kecleon brother said to Aaron.

"My name's Aar- it's Aggron." Aaron said, remembering that he needed to keep his cover.

"Oh. Well, a Lairon just passed by, and he seemed determined to find his long lost older brother Aaron. Poor thing, I think he had a traumatic past. Anyways, he left not too long ago." Kecleon stated.

Yes! Larry's not too far away! That's one step closer to fulfilling my ideals of finding my loved ones! But... Melvin... and everyone else... Where are they? And am I strong enough to face them- my past- yet? Can I protect them this time? Well, first I need to get stronger and find out more Aaron thought.

He reported back to Z at the site of construction (Wigglytuff's Guild was being built).
"Well, I found out that there's a Xereon tournament soon, but it doesn't seem important," Aaron told him.
"Important? Of course it's important! I just learned that the enemy is going to strike soon at a large tournament gathering. I need all the details of this tournament!" Z hysterically commanded.

So Aaron told Z the details. Turns out, the capital Golden City, where they were heading next, was where to register. When they got there, they had just made it. They filled in the last two spots. Aaron thought he saw a Weavile registering contestants, but he knew it wasn't the one he knew; she was doing sentry duty (It actually is Madame Weavile, but he doesn't know).

After a few hours of recon in the city, Aaron and Z decided to relax a bit. They ate at a restaurant and spent some Poke to stock up on supplies, since they learned that they needed to prepare better for missions. As they were heading out of the city to go back to base, Z noticed something weird. He felt as if being followed.

"Hey, Aaron, don't look now, but we're being followed by Iron Arm Conkeldurr. How's your stealth? We need to throw him off." Z calmly told him. Z used Illusion to transform into a Staraptor and "flew" off (he was actually leaping on rooftops, but everyone saw a flying bird).

"My stealth's just fine," Aaron lied. He then walked calmly, looking back occasionally to see if he was being followed by Conkeldurr. He had thrown him off, but ran into a Houndoom who had also followed him. Right when it was about to bellow that he had found the bandit, Aaron rushed up and silently took him out with a Head Smash. He felt the recoil of his powerful attack, something he wouldn't have if he was wearing his armor.

Eventually, the two reached home, this time without setting off anyone's alarm or suspicions. They reported to Gallade, and he, with a serious look on his face told them, "Wait right here. I'll report to leader, then back to you. This is very serious."

After a while, Gallade came out to give them the news."Ok, you two are to enter this tournament, and win it at all costs. We need to lure the enemy out and find out where they strike next. They can't hurt all those civilians. We will send for Chidori and Staraptor to join this tourney, too. You four are our most experienced and reliable Rookie comrades. Please the master, and he may promote you to Agent rank."

"Wait, Z, weren't we the last ones to sign up? How are they gonna join?" Aaron asked.
"Yeah, how-" Z replied before he was cut off by Gallade.
"We have... our resources. And friends in right places." Gallade told them. "Now see to it that your training regiments are harsh and completely filled for the next 3 months, which is when the preliminaries start. I'll contact you with an update when the time comes. Good luck, and keep up the good work."

"Well, looks like we're in the big leagues now," Z chuckled.
"yeah..." Aaron replied, though he was thinking about Larry and Melvin. Larry was one to always watch the competitions between me and Melvin. He was always supportive of us. Melvin should be joining this tournament, too, if he wants to prove himself still a sharp rival for me. Yea, they both should be there, I hope. he thought.

That night, Gallade told Weavile something and Weavile ran off, taking Arbok and Drapion as allies.

For the next month, Z and Aaron pushed themselves to their limits by training. They took every S-Ranked job they could find, and challenged some of their superiors. Though losing almost every battle against their superiors, they managed to pick up more techniques and combos. Even if Aaron couldn't bring the Chaos Blade and the Zen Armor to the Xereon Tournament Preliminaries, he still trained in them, fascinated by the sheer upgraded power they possessed.
"I am getting even stronger than I knew I could ever become. My ideals feel like they are starting to come true." Aaron said after his training session one day.
After a month and a half was up, Gallade called for Aaron, Z, Chidori, and Staraptor for an audience with him and leader. They were to be briefed on the updated details of the tourney and what they were to do for the next month and a half until the preliminaries.

(OOC, Chidori, I'm giving you a break to do whatever you want for the next few posts(to fill the month and a half). Just say in one of your future posts when you want your characters to know the further details of their given agenda)

Last edited:

Chidori__O

(OOC I finished editing but for some reason it didn't show up. So now I have to re-type all this again. *sigh*)
Pokemon Realm
Scene: Darkrai and the Tournament

I entered our little 'library'. It was actually just a bunch of books together that we obtained or stole. I tried to find the Bad Dreams pokemon but couldn't see it. I tried to also find out about Banette but again, none found. Finally, I found a book about dreams and it says that there is a Bad Dreams pokemon known as Darkrai.

"There are things such as Bad Dreams and Nightmares. There is only one pokemon that has the ability known as Darkrai but we will not talk about Darkrai at all. The move Nightmare...

That's all it said about Darkrai. But now I know that Darkrai is our leader. Well, I'm not 100% sure yet because I haven't seen a single picture of it.

I was still thinking when the door opened and out came Gallade. "I need you for a moment." he said. "Staraptor is there too."

"What about Sceptile?" He had recently joined us

Gallade answered. "He's doing sentry duty. One of the best I've seen. Mostly because of that move of his. Dig."

I walked with him and we walked to the mission room where I saw Staraptor waiting for us.

"All right, lets get down to business." Gallade said. "First off, do you know Aron and Z the Zoroark?

We nodded. "Yeah." Staraptor said.

Gallade cleared his throat. "Well, they have found out there is gonna be a Xereon tournament. It'll feature tough fights. We have already entered you so we're not taking no for an option. Aron and Z are also entered. The main reason we've entered you is because we found out the enemy is gonna strike at the tournament. While you guys fight at it, lots of our members will be 'watching' the fights when in reality, we're actually gonna ambush the enemy."

I saw a flaw in the mission. "Why are we entered then?"

Gallade had a surprised look. "Didn't I mention that there's a prize? It's gonna be given by Rayquaza himself! Or herself. Well, that's what we've heard anyway. It's not confirmed."

I saw another flaw in the plan. "Can't only one person win this tournament?"

Gallade had another surprised look. "Well, you form a team with someone. Four people for the maximum and two for minimum. Although it's entirely up to you whether or not you wanna team up with them or not."

I really don't feel like teaming up with the rookie and Z. I would rather do this myself but since the minimum is 2, I gotta be partnered with Staraptor. I guess I have to think about it before I partner up with them.

Last edited:

President People

Eat The Path
(OOC: Hmm. Taka and I are cutting the 7-day inactivity limit rather close… I was hoping to be rescued at this point, but I guess I'd better post something.)

Having been knocked unconscious in defeat, Deimos entered a dream-like state, feverishly passing between thoughts of recent events, and of what might lie ahead.

Deimos scolded himself for rushing in to save that young Eevee so rashly; he had been wholly unprepared for an attack such as an earthquake. But what could he have done? Any other course of action might have ended up equally useless. It was strange that an Eevee was here in the first place. Or was it the other way around? As far as Deimos had known, he was the only one of his kind; a silver Eevee found dying on a distant planet…

Deimos stirred a bit; he had to wake up. But for what? Why was he sent to this world? What was he meant to accomplish here?

"…To protect those in need, to free them from oppression… for the greater good, to bring balance to the Force."

For a second, Deimos could faintly sense a disturbance, an evil, mustering on this planet. One that would swallow its inhabitants into darkness and destroy them. He also sensed a gathering of those willing to stand against that evil. But the odds were against them; the chaos threatened to prove too much…

The instant had passed. Deimos knew he couldn't stand by while this planet faded into shadow. He had to find the group that opposed it, and lend what help he could give. In return, perhaps they would teach him the ways of this unfamiliar world. But first, he had to get the Eevee out of here.

Deimos slowly opened his eyes. At the edge of the clearing, he spotted the young Eevee amid the upturned soil. He looked to his two previous assailants. They had turned their attention to the afternoon sky, more specifically at something that was in it. Had someone spotted Deimos' Shadow Ball and were coming to their rescue?

Closing his eyes once more, Deimos gathered what little strength he had left, and prepared to take action…

(OOC: Don't know how Zero wants us to prove our innocence to his character. Perhaps Taka's post will assure them. Hope she posts soon.)

Last edited:

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
OOC: Sorry for the short post once again, but there's not a lot to say here.

"So you're not beaten yet, little Umbreon?" Grinder laughed, ceasing his earthquake attack. His accomplice had already fainted, the Sneasel leaned against the tree he was holding on to a few moments before. "Well, I'll use something else then," the Rydon continued. "Something more fun." he began slowly walking toward Deimos, his fists tightened.

Kigai heard the loud, booming voice of the big rocky Pokemon. "I have... to get up..." he though to himself. With all of his strength he tried just to open his eyes, it seemed so impossible, it seemed to him that he would remain asleep forever, never to get up again. "Get... GET UP!" he yelled in his mind. "Get, UUUP!!!" he forced his eyes open and pushed with every ounce of might to move his legs. He felt as though there was a mountain on his shoulders but he managed to stand. "Alright, now I've gotten up," he thought. "Time for a final attack. This has to work."

Mustering all the strength the little Eevee had left, he launched himself at the Rydon with a bite attack, latching himself onto Grinder's arm.

"What's this?" the great beast roared, he gave a hearty laugh as he flung his arm, throwing Kigai at the Charmander's feet. "Oh, I didn't notice you there. It must be my lucky day." Grinder laughed again, beginning a charge toward Arkana.

Kigai looked weakly up at the Pokemon above him. "H-help us..." he whimpered, before fainting once again.

Chidori__O

Pokemon Realm
Scene: Competition

"As you know, the tournament is in 3 months, correct?" Machamp the trainer said. "So I'm gonna get you ready for the training. Are you ready?"

Staraptor answered for us. "Yes we are!" He saluted with his right wing.

Machamp smiled. "Good. Meet your opponents, Glailie and Walrein." We saw two pokemon which I recognized as Glalie and Walrein, two of the strongest ice types we got. Then again, in our clan, we don't have a lot of ice types. I felt Staraptor jump back. He wasn't exactly the best when it came to fighting ice types. I still remember Gyrados and those Ice Fang attacks he used on him...

Machamp continued talking. "...and those are the rules! Now, I want a nice clean fight. Ready...set...FIGHT!!"

I immediately ran up to Walrein and use a Fake Out although it doesn't deal a lot of damage. Glalie rams into me while Staraptor dives in and uses Aerial Ace. I get flown backwards and hit the wall while Staraptor's attack shoves Glalie backwards. Walrein, who is finished being flinched, launches a Blizzard attack hitting Staraptor for some hard damage. Staraptor is shivering and I can tell he's in danger. I launch a Thunderbolt attack but Glalie goes in front of Walrein and uses protect, defending its partner. Walrein uses Hail while Glalie uses Ice Shard on Staraptor. I jump in Staraptors way and take the blow. Staraptor uses Fly and is in the air. I feel little pieces of hail hitting me and making me lost HP. I launch another Thunderbolt but Glalie gets in the way again and uses Protect again. When the shield disappears, Staraptor comes down and uses a Fly attack hitting Glalie. Glalie flew backwards and crashed into Walrein who also flew backwards and hit the wall. It seems it landed in a critical hit.

Staraptor lets out a loud chirp. I launch another Thunderbolt attack only to have it blocked yet again by Protect. I take a step forward and the shield cracks but doesn't break. I stop my attack because I can't hit it anymore. When the shield is gone, Walrein immediately uses Blizzard due to the hail ending soon. Staraptor and I are both hit and Staraptor faints. Well, almost. I can tell he's trying to hang on because if he loses then we lose the match. If one of us loses, we lose the match. I get up and launch a Volt Tackle attack and it nearly hits. Only Walrein this time uses Protect while Glalie uses Explosion. While Glalie takes a ton of damage from it, I'm launched backwards in the air and crash into Staraptor. We both faint.

Machamp walks up to us. "You guys are lacking fighting type moves." he says "That's what you're lacking."

Staraptor gets up. "I heard a rumor from another Staraptor." he said. "That guy told me Staraptors can learn the fighting type move Close Combat, though it is really tough to learn."

Machamp perks up. "That's right. I'll help you learn that. As for you." He turns around and faces me. "We have some TMs in the back. We have a few moves including Brick Break, Focus Punch and Rock Smash. With special authorization, you can go in there and use one. I recommend Focus Punch and Brick Break. Focus Punch requires a bit of time to use while Brick Break you don't have to charge. Then again, Rock Smash lowers foes defense so it's your call. Do I make myself clear?"

"YES SIR, MACHAMP SIR!" Staraptor and I say and we go for break.

EonDragonFTW

(OOC)
Pokemon Realm, Rogue Edge Clan Meeting Room
1300 hours

"Ok," said Z."Gallade said he was going to brief us on the next details of the tournament."

"Attention! Chidori, Aaron, Z, Staraptor! You all are entering the Xereon Tournament! This is an opportunity for you to prove your usefulness and your true power!" Gallade announced.

"We've learned that to partake in the actual tournament itself, you must first get past the preliminaries. The prelims have 4 divisions, and it is a tag team tournament, though the real deal isn't. The top 2 teams in each division get to move on. We've made sure that you two teams are in separate divisions, so you don't have to worry about fighting each other. Chidori and Staraptor, you will be in the North Division. Aaron and Z, you will be in the South Division. After moving on to the actual tournament, which you WILL do and not fail, it will be a regular tourney with the 16 entrants who have moved on from the preliminaries. There will be no teams afterwards, so we only have four chances at winning this tournament Don't screw it up. And make the battles entertaining, that'll help lure the enemy out ," Leader announced, exposing his one Blue eye which glowed like a new moon *cough, cough, Darkrai, cough*.

"For the past month and a half, you have been training your hardest on your own. Now your skills will be put to the test. We will gauge your power now, and based on it, we will regulate and monitor how you train for the next month and a half until the prelims. Aaaron and Z, you both will take on Lucas the Lucario and Me, Gallade. Chidori and Staraptor, you two will be taking on Shock the Electivire and Morris the Magmortar. We are all the highest rank excluding Leader himself, so it'll be a tough battle. We will all wait here for you to prepare. Head throughout our hideout, take on the obstacle courses, training rooms, and utilize our resource and TM rooms, anything to help you prepare for this test. We expect you back at 2200 hours. That is all." Gallade told them.

Aaron and Z headed into the TM room to give Aaron a Fighting-Type move, for they heard Machamp advising Chidori and Staraptor to the day before. Aaron picked Focus Punch for its sheer power, and Z picked Focus Blast for ranged combat, a skill he felt lacking in.

"Remember fellas," Machamp told them. "These TMs won't break. You can use them as many times as you'd like, so that gives you the option to utilize more than four moves."

"Really? Awesome! That lets me have more opportunities to boost my power!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Remember, Aaron: Power isn't everything. You need to be able to analyze your situations. We're going up against Gallade and Lucas, our most experienced and strongest fighters. Don't take it lightly. We have all our newly learned combos nailed down, right?" Z advised and asked Aaron.

"Yea, our teamwork's top notch now. Dark Meteor and Dark Barrage should suffice to take them out. If not, we'll try Night Burst, our powerful combination of Metal Burst and Night Daze." Aaron reassured Z.

"And as a last ditch effort, World of Chaos," Z added.

"Ok, we're ready now. Time to head back to the meeting room to take on Gallade and Lucas." Aaron gulped as they headed back, taking their last preparations.

(OOC, sorry it's so short this time, but the fight's gonna be difficult for them. Chidori, you're v.s.ing a Magmortar and an Electivire, just to clarify)

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
rpg

Intercepting the fight

The Rhydon charged at the Eevee who counter with a Bite attack, this was nothing to the Rhydon who tossed him at my feet. The Eevee look up at Charmander and gave a cry of help then fainted. Charmander had no time to think has the Rhydon came charging at him fist raised in the air. "Ugh, I have a feeling this Rhydon and Sneasel are the enemy, must protect the Umbreon and Eevee" Charmander thought Charmander used Dig and took the Eevee with him to avoid the Rhydon, "Ehh where dd you go you little runt" Rhydon exclaimed, Charmander reapperad by the Shiny Umbreon and laid Eevee down next to him. "Ill be right back guy's" Charmander turn to look back at the Rhydon and yelled "Come at me you big bully, you think your so tough bullying other's well Ill show you what the training of the Legendary Beasts can do". Rhydon started to laugh hysterically "The only Legendary thing about you is going to be your beating courtesy of yours truly"

Charmander studied his opponent, sure Rhydon was way bigger than him but that only meant Rhydon would fall harder :), Charmander decided to exploit Rhydon's weaknesses in order to defeat him so he started to charge at him with a Headbutt which hit Rhydon dead on his stomach but bounced Charmander back. "Hahaha is that all you got you puny excuse for a Pokemon, ive seen Metapod's hit harder than you" Rhydon taunted him. Nonetheless Charmander attacked once again but with Scratch this time and aimed at Rhydon's legs. This landed it's target and while Rhydon though he didnt show it Charmander could tell he hit a weak spot. "Haha that's more like it, keep massaging me with your puny attacks" Rhydon continued to taunt "Ill let you have one more free attack before I commence destroyin you like I destroyed that Eevve and Umbreon. Charmander thought to himself and formulated a plan.. this had to work or they would all be goner's. Charmander used HeadButt again but this time aimed at Rhydon's weak point- his leg's- but as he got closer to him Rhydon moved and caught by the leg's. "Whoop's I guess I lied about that last free move huh ahahah" Rhydon said. "I dont think so" Charmander replied and swung his fiery tail at the Rhydon's eyes " AHHHHHH THAT BURN'S" Rhydon bellowed "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" Rhydon was still in agonizing pain and Charmander had to act quickly, he burrowed with Dig and made 4 holes around the Rhydon surrounding him and with his Solar Power ability gathered in energy from the sun and unleashed an Ember so power into one of the holes that it came out from all 4 holes KO'ing the Rhydon who was right in the middle. "Urghh" was Rhydon's last sound before fainting.

With the Rhydon out cold Charmader walked over to the Eevve and Shiny Umbreon and gave them each a Sitrus Berry to recover from the battle, and he took one himself because when using Solar Power he get's hit pretty bad with recoil. With the Eevee and Shiny Umbreon recovered now he asked them "Mind telling me what in the world happened here??"

EonDragonFTW

(OOC, Mt. Shadow is a mountain nearby Midnight Forest, and it's part of their new hideout. It's also full of their resources )
Pokemon Realm
Rogue Edge Clan's Battle Arena, Mt. Shadow
2200 Hours
Scene: Vs. Gallade and Lucario

"Oh, so I assume you've made all of your necessary preparations for the test, huh?" Gallade asked them as they were walking towards the arena at the peak of Mt. Shadow.

"Prepare for the fight of your life," Lucas smugly told them as they entered the arena.

They each took their spots on the opposite sides of the arena. Aaron looked up at the clear night sky, hoping for any chance of fulfilling his ideals to become stronger. The night sky looked beautiful, and the new moon made it feel peaceful.

"OK, I will be the referee," Leader announced. He was out on the night of the new moon, and it seemed to be... giving him power.

"My lord, are you sure you're strong enough yet to be out and about?" Gallade worriedly questioned.

"You dare question my power?! You know very well the dark of the night gives me power, along with the power of the new moon. Anyways, we have artificial lights to give you visibility on this dark night." Leader stated. With that, he rung a bell, signifying that the battle has begun. A team would only lose once all of its members have been defeated.

Gallade and Lucas started off using Swords Dance. This mythical dance boosted the users' power to obscene levels. Aaron and Z took this as an opportunity to attack. Z fired a Focut Blast at Lucas, and Aaron charged up a Focus Punch and ran at Gallade. Both of the attacks were direct hits, but it didn't seem to do much damage to either of them.

"That all you got? You're nothing!" Gallade taunted as he ran up and used Leaf Blade on Aaron. Aaron just barely parried the blow with Metal Claw, but Lucas was rushing in for a Drain Punch. Z saw this coming and used Illusion to trap Lucas in a ring of giant boulders. Aaron took this opportunity to leap over the boulders, activate Heavy Metal and come down on Lucas with a superpowered Heavy Slam. It would've dealt an enormous amount of damage to a normal pokemon, but Lucas just shrugged it off and threw Aaron out of the boulder ring. Aaron crashed at Z's feet.

"You okay?!" Z worriedly asked.
"I'm fine, I'm fine!" Aaron responded, getting up. "Keep on attacking them!"

Gallade had used Close Combat to break Lucas free from the trap. Together, they combined their Aura Sphere and Psycho Cut to make an explosion of a ranged attack. Both Aaron and Z flew backwards, taking the hit. Aaron then countered with a Metal Burst, inflicting twice the damage on Gallade, stunning him. Z got up and using his blinding speed, used an afterimage to appear right behind Lucas and used Foul Play to take advantage of his increased Attack and to blast him back towards Aaron. Z then rushed to the stunned Gallade and used a combination of Night Slash and Dark Pulse to inflict damage
on him. Z then rushed back to Aaron's side to avoid any counterattacks.

"Hehehe... HAHAHA!!!!" Lucas laughed. "This ends now! You've powered me up, thanks to Justified! And I'm barely feeling your attacks!"

Gallade silently got up and rushed at Aaron, using a combination of Leaf Blade and Night Slash. Aaron took the first blow, but Z save him by using Night Burst to stop Gallade's attack. Lucas then rushed up to Z and used Drain Punch. Z felt extreme pain, and his energy was slowly being drained away. Aaron used Focus Punch to save Z, and Lucas was knocked back by the super-effective critical hit.

"Whew, thanks bro. But I think it's time to finish this," Z panted.

"You're right. Time for a combo attack. Dark Meteor time!" Aaron yelled.

Lucas and Gallade were recuperating their breath, and took this opportunity to use another Swords Dance. Meanwhile, Z jumped up and lunged downward at Aaron. Aaron caught Z, and using all the inertia he had, plus activating Heavy Metal and using Iron Tail to boost it, he began to spin. They both were charging power, and it was seen outwardly by the Black and Silver auras they had. Eventually, after they had fully charged, Aaron threw Z at Lucas and Gallade. By now, Z had become enveloped in a dark-silvery light, and was hurled towards them and hit them like a Dark Meteor. This move dealt massive damage to both of them, and it was the first time they actually showed taking damage.

"Whoa, that was a powerful attack!" Lucas exclaimed.
"But not powerful to finish us! Double Combat Blitz!" Gallade commanded as they both rushed to Aaron.

Boosted from all the Swords Dances and Justified activations, Z knew that Aaron didn't stand a chance. So he used Focus Blast and Dark Pulse to slow them down, even if it meant another Justified activation. Z then leaped over them and landed next to Aaron. They both were using Close Combat, and it was exponentially powered up. Z and Aaron knew they couldn't just take the blows, so they unleashed another combo attack of their own: Dark Barrage. Surrounded by silvery and black auras, Aaron and Z, respectively, started fighting back, launching blow after blow. It was sort of like a Dark and Metal version of Close Combat, but they were in semi-perfect sync. Teaming up, they cancelled out the other team's attack. By now, Z and Aaron were nearly wiped out, but Lucas and Gallade were just getting started. They used another Swords Dance and used Double Combat Blitz again.

"That's it. We're finished." Z gulped.
"Yea, we are. But we'll go down fighting. Time for one of our strongest move," Aaron responded.
"Even if we won't get a chance to use World of Chaos, here we go! NIGHT BURST!!!!!" Z yelled.

Together, Aaron and Z took all of the hits. It was severely weakening them, but it would obscenely power up their attack. With every hit taken, Aaron and Z's auras grew. Finally, after knowing they would faint after one more hit, they unleashed the move. Metal Burst and Night Daze combined, it seemed like the whole peak of Mt. Shadow shook. Lucas and Gallade were blown back by the explosion.

After using Night Burst, Z and Aaron were almost on the ground. Not defeated yet, they decided to catch their breath. Seeing the opportunity to strike, Lucas and Gallade used Aura Sphere and Psycho Cut to finish them off. Both Aaron and Z fainted on the spot.

"Z and Aaron are unable to battle! Lucas and Gallade are the winners!" Leader announced. Gallade rushed over to both of them and gave them Reviver Seeds. Z and Aaron instantly came back up.

After a deep breath, Lucas and Gallade recovered all injuries.

"For Rookie rank, you two are good. You've actually made us need to take one deep breath after a battle. No Rookie's ever done that before." Lucas told them.

"Yes, that was an excellent battle. We will evaluate it overnight and give you your critique at 0810 hours tomorrow. Now go get a good night's rest." Leader told them.

Just as they started to head back, Gallade heard a noise. "What's that?!" he exclaimed, readying his blades.
Everyone turned around and saw someone in a mysterious black coat.

"Hello there...I know you have a Meteor Fragment... now hand it over, or your world will suffer by the hands of my master!"

Aaron had no idea what he was talking about, and Z was confused. But everyone else had a look of shock on their faces.

"What are you doing here?! And I should demand YOU for your Meteor Fragments! Now explain yourself before I blast you to Oblivion!" Leader yelled.

"You see, 10 years ago, when Rayquaza destroyed the falling star, he destroyed our dreams of colonizing a dream world. We had finally found a planet we could call home, and he basted us away. Luckily, Lord Supreme Deoxys survived. His section of the star was intact, and it crashed to become what you call a Mystery Dungeon. It took 10 years for my lord to recover, but when it did, it sent a call to our home planet, summoning me and the other three formes. He called for us to start the colinization movement, so we brought our weapon with us to shape this planet as we please. And due to the Ice Beast Link Gate, we are able to conquer the two realms of this planet. Unfortunately, when we came, for some reason, our main weapon was destroyed and split into many Meteor Fragments. All we had left was the Pokerus X, a disease which we used to infect the planet, to change it how we saw fit. Now we need it in order to fulfill our plans of world domination. Now, I know you've collected some. Hand them over to me, and I will spare you're lives," the Mysterious Figure told them.

"HA! Spare OUR lives?! The Rogue Edge Clan will destroy you!!! This is our planet to rule, not yours!" Leader bellowed.

"You Monster!!! Your disease... it has wrought chaos upon all of us! Back home, as a child, I had to sit by and watch as it destroyed all of my loved ones!! And it was all just for your pleasure!!! You have no remorse in destroying them, and now, I will show no mercy in destroying you. My ideals will be fulfilled... I will be strong enough to protect them this time! I will NOT fail!! I will kill all who stand in my way, and I will overpower death!" Aaron uncontrollably screamed as he rushed at the Black coated figure. He went ballistic and started to unleash a barrage of all of his moves. The mysterious figure took all of the blows and blasted Aaron back with a wave of his hand, summoning a dark wind. Z raged too, for it seemed he had a similar experience and ran at the figure, using the most powerful Nigh Daze he could. The figure took the attack and blasted Z back as well. ??? then prepared a massive blast, one strong enough to destroy the whole mountain. As he fired, Leader jumped in front of everyone and deflected the blast with all his might. The blast was partially absorbed, and the rest was thrown back at ???. ??? was weakened by his own attack. Panting, he said, "You may have won this time. But in the end, we will be superior. MWAAHAHAHA!!!!" With that, he disappeared in a portal of darkness.

"Aaron! Z! Are you guys okay?" Gallade yelled.

"Yeah, we're fine." they responded. Then they all looked at Leader, astounded by his power. The blast had ripped of his black shroud that was always covering him, and now everyone could see him fully as the Pitch Black Pokemon, Darkrai.

"That blast... I absorbed it... and the new moon... I am now the strongest I've ever been in years! Gallade! This has been a very crucial turn of events! Call every Legendary ranked operative present for an emergency meeting ASAP!! And those who are on night missions, brief them in the morning!" Lord Darkrai commanded him.

He was blabbing on, and Aaron and Z were listening, but Lucas escorted them out. "This isn't your concern. What you two need to focus on is training for the tournament. Getting stronger is now your top priority. Don't worry, I will still give you your training agenda in the morning at 0810 hours. Right now, you need a good night's rest." Lucas told them as they walked back to their living quarters.

(OOC)

Last edited: