• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Forbidden Chapters

Chidori__O

Pokemon Realm
Scene: VS Team AWD

I found TM Brick Break and taught it to myself. I got rid of Fake Out. Fake Out isn't always helpful and I haven't used it recently. And if I need it back, leader (or I should say Darkrai) has his ways. I got ready and went back to the training room.

There, I found Weavile, Arbok and Drapion. There were discussing something.

"What's going on guys?" I ask them. Arbok jumps when he sees me and yells loudly "WHAT TREASURE?! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE RUMORS OF ZERO ISLE!!!"

Weavile slaps him. "Shut up!" she hisses. She turns to me. "Well, I heard about the tournament. How about you and me practice? Get your team mate here and me and my chumps will take you guys down!"

"All right..." I say and Staraptor and me are at the battle field, ready to battle. Machamp walks to the middle. "The tournament will have a random battle field so I want you guys to get ready for any terrain. This time, the battle will be in...the forest!" The ground shakes and several trees came up. All five of us tared in awe at it. "Now." Machamp continued. "Pick two team mates and get ready to...BATTLE!" It seems our opponents are Drapion and Arbok. Weavile whispered to them "You guys need more training anyway."

And we began. Drapion flew at me with a Cross Poison. I jumped in the air to avoid it while Staraptor dived at Drapion with a Brave Bird. Arbok however, flew at Staraptor with a Poison Fang. I launched myself with a Quick Attack which flung Arbok backwards. Arbok lifted himself up, then used a Mud Bomb attack at me. I felt the bomb hit me and the ground type move hurt me. I felt the pain all over my body but I wasn't finished yet. I used a Thunderbolt attack and hit Drapion while Staraptor flew at Drapion and uses a Close Combat attack knocking him out. Now, Arbok was the only pokemon left. Arbok attempted a Poison Fang on me but I used another Thunderbolt while Staraptor used a Quick Attack knocking Arbok out. We won.

"Heh, good show boys." Weavile said. "What's your team name anyway?"

I look confused. It seems Staraptor was too. "What do you mean?" he asks.

Weavile looked surprised. "You need a team name. A really cool one too if you want fans."

"Okay..." I say.

Last edited:

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
OOC: Again, sorry if this post is short, It's hard when you're waiting on someone to reply and you have nothing good to write about.

"I really have to thank you," Kigai said as he sat up. "I would have been roadkill if you two hadn't come along." he laughed. "As for what happened... I'm really bad at explanations but here we go. So, I was travelling and I decided to stop for a drink at this spring, next thing you know, this gynormous Rydon is holding me up by the tail! He said he wanted to fight, and this little Sneasel guy kept repeating everything he said in different words! I told them I didn't want to get in a battle but they wanted to fight anyway! I knew there was no chance so I called for help." Kigai paused for breath, looking over at Deimos and then the fainted Rydon and Sneasel, then back to the Charmander. "That's when this Shiny Umbreon must have heard my cry for help and came to see what was happening, I guess. The Rydon challenged him instead of me and before I could think what was happening he had used an Earthquake attack... and after that, well, I don't remember anything..."

The Sneasel grunted and looked up. "Keh... heh..." he then realized that Grinder had lost the battle and quickly flopped his head down again to pretend he was still fainted so he could think. "I gotta get outta here! Who know what these guys could do tuh me!?" He pulled himself about an inch, as quietly as possible, away from the group. Then he went another inch, and another, another. "Just a little further to that bush! Then it's sweet freedom!" he thought.

Grinder made a low but noisy grumble as he shifted a bit.

Randal froze. "Are they looking? I can't tell, why did I have to be looking away from them when I fainted?" he started to sweat as he thought.

"So, I don't know if this Umbreon knows what happened after that." Kigai said, perhaps hoping for his first rescuer to fill in all the fuzzy parts of his story.

Dark clouds rolled slowly in, beginning to make the area darker as small drops of rain fell. A cold breeze blew through the clearing, it swayed the tall grass that grew around and made small ripples in the spring nearby.

"Great, looks like it's going to rain." Kigai mumbled, his ears drooping a little at the thought.

Randal had to keep himself from laughing as something occurred to him. "If the Charmander gets wet, it's bad news! So, that means he'll have to take his two new besties and go find a cave or something! I'll be home free! Who cares if I get wet? Hmm, but what do I do about Grinder? I can't leave him can I? Well, I could... he doesn't give a darn what I think anyway... But then... Meh, who needs a big lug like that fatso Pokemon? I'll leave him here, he'll be fine anyway."

Very quickly, it began to pour.

President People

Eat The Path
Thankful that the strangely-colored young Eevee began his explanation first, Deimos listened carefully, hoping to learn more of what happened himself, and of what the creatures he had tried to fight even were.

Deimos picked up on some strange words as the Eevee spoke. So the large one, Grinder, seems to be generally classified as a Rydon, and the smaller of the two was a Sneasel. And the Rydon could summon an earthquake? It reminded him of the many classes of Eevee, and how their attacks were… out of the ordinary.

And for the second time, Deimos was being referred to as "shiny"! He was fairly sure it wasn't a literal term. What on earth could it mean? He would have to inquire later; it looked as though it would be Deimos' turn soon.

The young Eevee finished, explaining as far as he was able to remember. Having been knocked out first, his knowledge of the battle was cut short. He turned to Deimos, hoping that he could fill in the rest.

And honestly, Deimos didn't know much more. "He explained it rather well," Deimos calmly continued to their rescuer for the Eevee, speaking aloud for the first time since his arrival on this planet. "as I… fell soon afterward." Deimos glanced downward out of shame, noticing that the ground was slowly beginning to fleck with raindrops.

He lifted his eyes once more as he continued. "But not before firing a Shadow Ball as a signal. It was then that I blacked out. When I began to regain consciousness, I prepared to take action, but you fished off the Rydon quite capably."

"You see, I have recently arrived on this planet by unknown means, and my knowledge of its inhabitants is very little, at best." Deimos nodded toward the Eevee standing next to him. "I heard his cry for help, and thought I would be capable of handling it. But where I come from, animals don't usually fight using earthquakes."

Having finished his explanation, Deimos had a few questions about this world, on what those creatures were exactly and how to deal with them, what the blazes shiny even meant, and what this world was troubled by, having sensed such while he was unconscious. He was also curious about what the red lizard standing before them planned on doing with Deimos' assailants, noticing them lying at the other end of the clearing.

But questions would have to wait, as the winds began to pick up rolling in dark clouds, and the rain was dropping more successively now. Deimos didn't mind the rain terribly, but he didn't like getting wet. And by their rescuer's appearance, he didn't either. Deimos hoped that one of his two new companions knew of a nearby shelter.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Charmander listen to the Eevee and Shiny Umbreon's version of what happened and filled in the gap's with his version from being awoken by the Earthquake to seeing the Shadow Ball and arriving to defeat the Rhydon. The sky turned Gray and it started to drizzle. ""Oh no, rain.. I cant get wet" Charmander thought desperately

Come on guy's lets find the Pidgeotto that flew me here and let's head back to my cave.

After a quick search of the area (to which Charmander was careful not to get soaking wet) they found the Pidgeotto by a tree. "You really shouldn't be by that tree, you get struck by Thunder" Charmander commented. "So what? It's better than going back and fighting those horrible Pokemon you fought" Pidgeotto responded.

"They have been taken care of, I need you to take me and these guy's back to the cave where you found me, as you can see im not exactly keen of it raining, plus you can crash at my place with us, its pretty damn safe and you'll keep your wings dry... whatddaya say???"

Pidgeotto didn't have to think about that one, "Fine let's go" and with that Charmander, Eevve and the Shiny Umbreon flew off on Pidgeotto towards Charmander's Cave.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

Pokemon Realm
Gold City, Xereon Region
Scene:The Xereon Tournament Preliminaries
1700 hours

The time has come. Their tree months of training was up, and now they had headed to Gold City to start the Xereon Tournament Preliminaries. Chidori and Staraptor bid Z and Aaron farewell and good luck as they headed to the South Division Battle Dome. Aaron and Z then headed to the North division's one. As they entered the building, Aaron swore he saw familiar faces. More specifically, Blaze the Charizard's and Team Terra Flare's.

"You know, I'm kinda disappointed," Aaron started. "I thought that the preliminaries would be held in the prestigious Sky Arena up in the clouds,"

"That's only for the most honorable and toughest tournaments, worthy of being witnessed by the whole region," Z told him. "But this tournament will still be widely broadcasted, so put on a good show,"

"Naturally," Aaron smirked.

"Pokemon! Welcome one and all to the Xereon Tournament Preliminaries! You are all here in the North Division, and only 4 of you will move on tho the actual Tourney itself. Now let's go over the rules. 1- All battles will be Double Battles, 2- A team will be knocked out once BOTH of its members faint, 3- Under NO circumstances will any switch-outs be permitted. The partner you entered with is the partner you fight with to the end. 4- No special gear, items, etc. will be used. Only the moves you know can be used. Ok, we all know the rules, now let's see the matchups!!" The Weavile MC announced.

"Hey, you don't suppose..." Aaron started.
"Yes, it IS Madame Weavile, but we can't let anybody know that we know each other. This is supposed to be unfavorited, and we all need to keep our cover," Z told him.

Then Madame Weavile pointed to a screen and instantly the tournament matchups came up. For the Pokemon Realm, Gold City seemed to be almost as advanced as a Human city. There were 32 entrants in the North Division, and 128 in total for the entire tournament. After all the teams dispersed to go to talk about strategies, Weavile approached Aaron and Z to talk to them.

"Ok, listen," she said in a hushed voice. "We're not supposed to know each other here, so don't blow my cover. I've infiltrated the system and I'm gonna try to make sure one of you four guys from our clan wins. We can't let that prize fall into the enemy's hands. You six-I mean four- just worry about winning, the rest of us will stay on stand-by to make sure he doesn't strike and hurt any civilians."

"How come you know this but we don't?" Aaron asked.

"I've been improved from just sentry duty. I'm becoming a true Rogue Edge Clan member. Don't worry, we're all still Rookie Rank, so we're kinda rivals. Well, good luck," she said as she rushed away before anyone could tell she was talking to them.

"This is momentous. We gotta find a way to tell Chidori and Staraptor the stakes of this tournament, so they'd be motivated to win," Aaron told Z.

"Don't worry, Weavile or some other member will tell them. What we need to focus on is winning these preliminaries so we can move on to the actual tournament. That's when the fun begins." Z stated.

"Alright, let's do this!" Aaron proudly stated.

After going over their strategies in their minds for a few minutes, Aaron and Z ran into Team Terra-Flare.

"What're YOU doing here?!?" Aaron exclaimed, shocked.

"I told you fate would will us to meet again," Swampert smirked.

"And now, we are complete.Thanks to our new member, Sarah the Sceptile, we are stronger than ever," Blaziken told Aaron.

"Oh, great.I hope I don't have to go up against you and your fearsome Fighting and Ground type attacks." Aaron sarcastically told them.

"Oh,no. Team Terra-Flare's power is a force to be reckoned with, especially the leaders' Swampert and Blaziken's. But, luckily, you won't be battling us," Blaziken proudly told Aaron.

"Blaziken and I will be battling in the East Division. We're just here to wish luck to Aero and Swell, who you probably will end up fighting. They're not as powerful as us, but don't take them lightly," Swampert continued as they left. Aero the Flygon and Swell the Swellow were observing everyone in the room, devising strategies for each pokemon.

After an hour of intense first round battles, Aaron and Z were finally up. They were the last battle of the first round.

"You ready? This is it," Z calmly stated.

"Yeah. Let's go." Aaron replied.

With that, they headed out into the Northern division of the Battle Dome, ready to face their first opponents of the preliminaries. Little did they know, they would soon be fighting for their lives.

(OOC, Chidori, you should start your first post for the tournament too. Not pushing you to do it, but I fell a little "ahead")

Last edited:

Zapphire

(OoC: Hate writers block.... Anyway, what I have isn't the best, it's just an intro to the Pokemon realm and an intro to the Array of Light, not sure if I did that part right. I'll try to post more, my posts won't always be this long, and if how I introduced the AoL in a sloppy way, tell me and I'll fix it.. Sorry about my inactivity)

Zapphire Fidelus aka Zaph
Hope Fields
Scene: A Calling

Zaph woke up, feeling as he had slept for years. He yawned, and instantly tried to stand up. As he got himself upright, he noticed he couldnt feel his arms or legs. He looked downed, and instantly was curious.

What happened to my legs? he thought, surprisingly calm. Hey, I don't have any arms either. And I'm all green. It's like I'm a... Oh my god. He was a Solosis. His thoughts were panic for a short while, but then they turned to determination. Okay, I'm sure there will be a village of some sorts in the area, so maybe someone can tell me what's going on. As he walked atop the treetops, he spotted a group of buildings about a mile away. He speeded towards it, still gettting use to how he had to hover. About halfway there, he felt a sharp pain in his back. He turned around, and there stood a Golett stood there.

"You..." It said, voice full of malice. "I know you." Before Zaph could respond, the Golett attacked him with what seemed to be a Shadow Punch. Zaph feel to the ground, but quickly realized he had to get up. When he did, he realized he had to fight back.

What can a Solosis do... Hidden Power, maybe? He concentrated on those two words, and an icy ray bursted out of him and hit the Golett. The Golett flew back, but instantly rebounded and charged. Zaph moved quickly to the left, and dished out another Hidden Power. When it connected, the Golett fell to the ground. This time, it didn't get back up. Yes! He's gone! Though he really hurt me... I'm heading towards that village! As he walked, guilt immediately entered his train of thought. I can't just leave him there... Ugh! He headed back and pushed him towards all the way to the village, which was no easy feat. When he got there, he noticed another Solosis as the only other pokemon currently outside. Zaph decided to speak up. "H-Hey, sir. Can you help me, this Golett here is hurt, and..."

The Solosis seemed panicked. "A Golett!? Holy... Oh dear god, dear god!" He entered the closest building, and Zaph heard a clicking noise. He locked the door? He has no hands... Zaph decided to shrug it off and looked for someone who could help. As he walked through the village, he noticed a caravan. Maybe something in here will help? No, my mom said invading others stuff and taking it is wrong. Zaph looked at the Golett, and it had a look of pain on his face. That doesn't matter now. I have to help him. Zaph hopped into the caravan and looked around. He noticed a bag on the floor, and decided to look through the contents.

"Let's see... No. Nothing here would hel- Hey, whats that?" He picked up an odd seed. He thought maybe you would help the Golett. As he fed the seed to the Golett, it's eyes slowly opened. It stood up.

"What... happened..." It looked towards Zaph. "Y-You!"

Zaph cleared his throat. "Calm down. After you fainted, I took you here. I fed you a seed I found in that caravan behind me. You okay?"

The Golett seemed confused. "You did that? But... After what you did to my friends..."

Zaph was also confused. "I don't know what your talking about."

"Oh... Come to think of it, your voice seemed radically different. Maybe you aren't him?" The Golett seemed apologetic. "Sorry, I j-just thought you... Thanks for helping me. B-By the way, my name's Ladel."

Zaph chuckled quietly. "Dont sweat it, Ladel. My names Zaph. Now, I just need to find who owns that caravan to apologize to them." After he said that, a Clefable walked out of a nearby building, humming as it walked towards the caravan. Zaph decided to stop it.

"Um, excuse me?" Zaph speeded to get in front of the Clefable.

"Hmm?" The Clefable seemed very cheerful.

"Is this your caravan? If it is, I kinda took something from it..."

The Clefable's joyous attitude changed to slight anger- no, annoyance. "Why would you do that!? You better have a good reasoning behind it?

Zaph was nervous, yet somehow calm. "Well, I just took a seed. This Golett was hurt, s-so I thought I might as well help him."

The Clefable chuckled. "That was very good of you. What made you think you had to do that."

Zaph didn't want to admit he did it to the Golett. "Well, I knew I didn't have to, but it would've been wrong just to leave him there."

The Clefable chuckled once again. "That is a noble act. There aren't many like you. Maybe..." The Clefable seemed to have had a moment of realization. "Hey, have you heard of the Array of Light?"

Zaph decided to be blunt. "Nope," he replied.

"Well, it's a team I run, and what we do is travel around and help the sick and rescue Pokemon. You interested in joining?"

Zaph didn't want to say no to this kind of offer. "Sure," he spoke, his words lacking emotion.

"Okay, I'll take you to the Array of Light headquarters then." And thus started Zapphire Fidelus' journey in the Pokemon world.

(OoC: Again, if it was to sloppy, tell me and I'll try to fix it.)

Chidori__O

(OOC, once preliminaries have ended, I want us to wait a month because there is something I want to do first. I know I haven't been active so this mean that I'm missing stuff but you know...)

Pokemon Realm
Scene: First Round Tension! VS Raichu

The four of us (Aron, Z, Staraptor and me) all made it to Gold City where the tournament is going to begin. As we got there, we separated ourselves and we got to the Login Desk. There, we found a Golem handling the fights.

"Why, hello there." The Golem said with a dull voice. "What's your team name...Chidori and Staraptor." Golem said after he did a quick check on the members in the tournament.

"Ummmm..." Staraptor thought. I decided he should choose the team name. After standing for 5 minutes, Golem decided to sped things up. "Hurry up!" Barked the Golem and Staraptor jumped. "VOLT BIRD!" he quaked, panicking. "Good enough for me." Golem mumbled and we continued walking. The announcer had just finished announcing the rules and pairings.

Staraptor slapped himself really hard with his wing. "Aren't we forgetting something? You know, that thing to tell Aron and Z!" Geez, how could I forget?

"It's all right, we can just go tell Weavile. She's here too you know."

Staraptor calmed down. "All right, let's find her first. You know how big this tournament is and how many different pokemon are here!"

I face palmed. "You realize we can communicate with our Rouge Edge badges, right?"

Staraptor had a face that said 'I've had this thing for more then 5 months and now you tell me!'. "I've had this thing for more then 5 months and now you tell me!" he screeched causing a powerful looking Marowak and a scary looking Flygon stare at us with menacing stares. "Here, I'll do it." I mumbled so no one could hear us. We already attracted a lot of stares. After contacting Weavile and telling her, she said she'd go tell them.

When I mean we're attracting a lot of attention, we were. I mean, how many times do you see a Pikachu in a tournament like this or a jumpy, sweaty Staraptor flying up whenever someone touches him. I saw someone walk up to us. It was a Raichu.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't a shrimpy little Pikachu." Raichu snarled. It sounded like a boy so I'm assuming it's one. "What would a tiny little thing like you be doing in this tournament!"

Ugh, I really didn't wanna fight this guy so I ignored him. Unfortunately, that seemed to provoke him more. "Hey, respond back when I'm talking to you!" Raichu yelled. "What, Meowth got your tongue?" A Persian who was watching us talk looked like it was slapped in the face.

"No, I just don't wanna start a fight." I respond.

Raichu smirked again. "Why are you competing in this tournament then?"

I clear my throat. "I meant I didn't wanna start a fight with you. You would lose in a heart beat."

I know I must've touched a nerve. But does it really matter? I walked away from Raichu. Big mistake. I felt a leg kicking me backwards. But it wasn't an ordinary kick though. It was the powerful Mega Kick attack. I flew backwards and hit a bush. I got up, my back aching. A Hitmontop spun and came in between us.

"I'm a tournament representative! Stop fighting both of you!" Unfortunately for him, I launched a Thunderbolt at Raichu which nearly hit Hitmontop who dug underground with Dig.

Thunderbolt hit Raichu but he wasn't out yet. Raichu initiated a Volt Tackle attack. I had no time to use my ability Lightning Rod. I tried to use Quick Attack to avoid with it because my foot was stuck by a root. By the bush were two trees and a tree behind me. Raichu slammed into me and my back ached from the pain. Everything ached. But I wasn't going to lose yet. Raichu has his fist out, readying his focus for a Focus Punch. I used a Brick Break attack quickly and Raichu flew in the air and landed on Hitmontop, who chose at that moment to pop out of the ground. The point hurt Raichu and he got off of Hitmontop and hit him with his tail. Hitmontop was spinning the other way and spun through the crowd. I saw him burrow underground again.

"That's it! You're dead meat!" Raichu said, grinding his teeth. "THUNDER!!"

Thunder. It was a powerful attack that is stronger then Thunderbolt though its aim is not as good. However, most towns and cities have banned the use in Thunderstorm because the Lightning comes from the sky and homes on the pokemon you want to attack. I knew how powerful it was so rather then attack back, I activate my Lightning Rod ability. I can feel all the electricity inside me. Can I keep holding all this electricity? I don't think I can. I have to release it now! But then I hear Staraptor yelling out "He's almost done Chidori! Hang in there!"

I felt all the electricity all around me. I then notice Raichu stopped attacking. I take my chance there. I redirect his Thunder attack right back at him while using a Thunderbolt attack at the same time. The result? Raichu being thrown 10 feet in the air then falling on the ground. Raichu gets up quite fast however, and charges up a Volt Tackle attack. I do the same. We're about to launch at each other when...

Hitmontop comes out of the ground and uses a Mach Punch on Raichu throwing him up in the air. I stop my attack before I crash into the crowd. Hitmontop then uses Dig and forces Raichu underground; all his body parts underground except his head.

"Gentlepokemon please! Wait 'till the tournament begins before you start fighting! Dismissed!"

Staraptor and I walked down the road to the East Division, which is the poorest division. We continued walking 'till we got to the waiting room. We looked at the teams in the tournament. It seems there are two blocks. Block A and Block B.

"Hey! Long time no see guys!"

I whipped around as did Staraptor and we saw the weird Blaziken we met at Mt.Blaze. We waved at him.

"Hey Blaziken, what are you doing here?" Staraptor asked.

Blaziken looked surprised. "We're competing too! Well, good luck! Lets hope we make the top 4! Only those get to go to the finals."

I look around the waiting room and notice Raichu there. I turn back quickly.

A Chatot voice sounded over the PA. "Will team Volt Bird from block A please come to the battle field!" Chatot chirped. "I repeat. Will team Volt Bird from block A please come to the battle field please?"

Staraptor and me walked down to the battlefield. But while we were walking, Staraptor accidentally stepped on a broken doll. "Whoops!" Staraptor tweeted.

But something seemed odd to me. "Why is there a broken doll in the entrance of a fighting arena?" The moment I said that, the doll came to life. It was Banette.

"Why, hello there gentlemen. I'm just going to say this quickly since you're in such a rush! I'm here to make sure your opponents, Slaking and Slowbro, kill you! Well, have fun!" Banette cackled and disappeared. I gulped. This wasn't good. Staraptor looked nervous too.

We walked into the arena where the announcer Chatot was advertising Chansey's egg daycare. Chatot is actually part of the Chatot brothers who all look the same and each and every one of them are an MC.

Well, here goes nothing! We entered the arena...

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

(OOC, ok, sure, take all the posts you need after the prelims, which is 4 battles/rounds long. I'll do something myself after the prelims, so just tell me when you wanna start the actual tournament)

Pokemon Realm
Gold City, Xereon Region
Scene:Round one! VS. The Toxic Bandit duo!

As Aaron and Z headed out, the cheers were really loud. Their match was the last of the first round, and they were feeling a lot of pressure. When they entered the Battle Dome, they were in for a surprise. Their opponents were a familiar-looking Drapion and Arbok.

"Why hello there, Aaron and Z," Arbok quietly hissed.
"Nice to see you here," Drapion added.

"I thought only 4 of us would enter the tournament. What arou two doing here?" Z questioned.

"Oh, we jusssst came here to ssssteal ssstuff from anyone we could. You sssseee, the clan'ssss resssourcesss have run low." Arbok told them.

"So we decided to join the tournament to test our skills and steal from the many contestants. But we won't steal from fellow clan members, so you're lucky. But Madame Weavile will finally see our worth in Team AWD when we defeat you," Drapion taunted.

"Pfft, BRING IT ON!!!" Aaron smirked as the bell rang, signifying the start of the match.

Drapion started off with Toxic Spikes, hoping to make it a hazard wherever Aaron and Z stepped. He then rushed up to Aaron with a Cross Poison while Arbok supported with Poison Sting. Knowing that he was immune to all poison-Type attacks, Aaron stepped foward to shield Z from all the attacks without feeling them at all.

"Hahaha, you won't beat us with wimpy attacks like that!" Aaron boasted.

"And I'm light on my feet, so those Toxic Spikes aren't a problem," Z added.
With that, Z charged up a Focus Blast and hurled it at Drapion, dealing a decent amount of damage. Aaron then followed up with a Head Smash, which the sheer power of it knocked Drapion out on the spot. Arbok panicked and then used Contsrict on Aaron. Putting the tight squeeze on him, Arbok tried to take him out with a Bite, but he might as well have bitten a rock.

"OOWWW!!!" he cried in pain.
Z then took advantage of the situation and used a Night Slash to free Aaron. Aaron would've followed up with a Metal Claw, but Arbok was already defeated.

"DING, DING! The Toxic Bandit Duo has been defeated! Team Night Burst moves on to the next round!!" The announcer bellowed with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

After the matche was over, everyone headed back to the main lobby to look at the matchups for Round 2. As that was happening, Aaron and Z saw Drapion and Arbok going around and stealing items and Poke from everyone they could.

"Well, at least they got that part right," Aaron proudly stated.

"Yeah, but don't get cocky," Z told him. "The rest of the battles will only get harder, considering who we're v.s.ing next."

"And who would that be?" Aaron asked.

Z gulped. "It's... Tyranitar and Alakazam from Team ACT."

"Oh, crap," Aaron replied as he saw Alakazam and Tyranitar from across the room. "We need to win, though! So much depends on us making it to the finals!"

"I think Weavile and the other spies have some more info on the enemy's whereabouts and plans in relation to this tournament. But, like she said, we only need to worry about winning this tournament. My powers of deception will help us win," Z maliciously grinned.

"And my brute power, fueled by my Ideals, will make us unstoppable!" Aaron exclaimed.

Outside the North Battle Dome, he could've sworn he saw a Pokemon shaped like a jet zoom by, glowing with a blue aura. He also felt 2 great powers in the distance, in the same direction he had felt them before at Mt. Blaze, where those two mysterious stones flew off.

What could these mean? He pondered. I shouldn't let myself get distracted. All I need to worry about is how we're gonna defeat Team ACT.

(OOC, the next battle will be SO much longer)

Last edited:

Chidori__O

Pokemon Realm
Scene: VS Slaking and Slowking I

"AND HERE COMES TEAM VOLT BIRD!!" Chatot said loudly. Even though this isn't the most richest division, it still is really crowded. "WHAT SORT OF PERFORMANCE ARE THEY PULLING OFF TODAY?! ARE THE RUMORS TRUE ABOUT THE FIGHT THE PIKACHU WAS IN EARLIER?! IS HE THAT POWERFUL!? WE'LL FIND THIS OUT TODAY!!"

We walked down the path where we finally made it to the battle field.

"AND THE BATTLE FIELD WILL BE...A ROCK FIELD!!" Chatot was literally screaming now. "THERE WILL BE MANY GIANT BOULDERS IN THE BATTLE FIELD!!"

Staraptor sighed. "Shame, I really wanted a clear battle field with absolutely nothing."

I nodded. "Yeah, it's a shame but ah well. Our opponents look tough though. Rocks will make good shields. The pokemon are also pretty slow so we should win this!"

The referee was Machamp, the Rouge Edge Clan trainer. We weren't supposed to know his identity though. I have a feeling he'll be helping as out. We walked on to the battle field.

"I want a nice clean fight!" Machamp said. I swear, he did a very tiny and quick wink. Chatot took over. "TEAM VOLT BIRD VS TEAM LAZINESS RULES!! BATTLE... BEGIN!!"

These guys have trained all their life. Slowking used an attack and I saw both there aura's being switched...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banette's POV

"I'M BORED!!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. I sent one of my double teams to wreak havoc on the Pikachu's and Staraptor's match. I am still thinking about what to do to prove myself useful. I snapped my fingers. I will simply just attack Gold City while there is a major tournament happening! I grinned evilly, I can't believe I thought of this in five minutes. I threw a Oran Berry and it landed right in my mouth...

(OOC. Yeah, I decided to add a battle scene during the preliminary's while I was at it. Banette will send in a army to attack Gold City and Gold Cities army as well as tournament competitors help take them down without citizens worrying. Ironically, at the end of the fight, they realize that they weren't the enemy that your information was about. You can choose to join this fight or not, EondragonFTW.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

(OOC)
Pokemon Realm
Gold City, Xereon Region
Scene:Second Round! Enter the enemy and Team ACT!!

Aaron and Z were wondering how they were gonna beat Team ACT, one of the most legendary exploration teams there was.

"If the field we got was a lava field, then we could get Tyranitar burned, which would cripple him," Aaron started.

"And my powers of Darkness should be able to take care of Alakaza, with your support," Z added.

"I resist his Psychic attacks, so that shouldn't be a problem. But Tyranitar usually know Earthquake, something that's a threat to me, so our Fighting-Type move need to take him out first," Aaron stated.

As they were discussing their strategies, Madame Weavile was listening. Feeling a need to help them in her cold heart, she walked into the announcer's booth to set the conditions for the next match. For the first few matches of round 2, she randomized the fields and randomly placed hazards throughout all the matches as to look unbiased.

"If it wasn't for Lord Darkrai's orders, I would make them lose in a heartbeat. Those punks think they can toss around Team AWD like nothing, but we'll show them in time," She grumbled to herself.

"You sure the prize is a great meteor fragment?" a ghostly voice asked.

"yesss. Make sure you make it to the actual tournament at all costs," A black-coated figure ordered them.

"ME CRUSH FOE!!! DEOXYS BE HAPPY MY POWER!!!!!" a brute voice prodly bellowed.

"I will rule as king once again. The world you seek to create will prosper, once we've destroyed all in our way." the ghostly voice added.

"But remember. Others are seeking the Meteor Fragments for their own purposes. They contain a strong, otherworldly power, one that can reshape or destroy worlds. Our Great Weapon was destroyed by Rayquaza, but we still had the Pokerus X. Do not fail me. The Disease alone cannot suffice to our cause. Pokemon are trying to come up with a cure, and both sides of the Ice Beast Link Gate are starting to catch on as to what's happening. Keep others suspicions low." The Black-Coated figure commanded.

A Bannette appeared as a doll coming to life right before the Mysterious Figure left.
"Wait! I did my job. The Pikachu and his friend will be dispatched momentarily,"

"Are you sure Banette? Your last plan failed me. I don't think you understand how much we need that Piakchu out of our way. Lord Deoxys-D wasn't too happy the last time he interfered to save one of our targets. Thanks to him, the two dragons of light got away," The figure annoyingly stated.

"n-n-no, milord, this plan is gonna work, trust me. But what are we gonna do about the Aggron?" he worriedly asked.

"In time, my doll friend. We will discard of him just how you were." ??? told him menacingly. "He has witnessed too much in his time in the human realm. His ideals may lead him to find his long lost loved ones. The power of all of his friends combined is phenomenal. That's why we infected Iron Island with a Super Strain. We also needed an island to fuel us with resources, so we took his home from him. But we are running out of Pokerus X. It's not a permanent affliction, you see, and a select few have not been harmed at all while still being infected. They were then transported to the Pokemon Realm, transformed. They could be the 'heroes' that might stop us. But if we gather all the fragments, that won't be a problem. No force will stop us then. And I've almost succeeded in persuading the Great Ice Beast into joining our cause. This will WILL be reshaped to our home. That, is certain." ??? angrily yelled as he disappeared in a corridor of darkness.

"It is time for the final match of Round Two!!!! Enter Team Night Burst and Team ACT!!!!" Weavile announced.

As the teams entered, Alakazam wished them good luck.

"May this bttle be one for both of us to be proud of," he said.

"Even with Charizard teamed up with Blastoise from Team Hydro in the North Division, we'll still be a force to be reckoned with," Tyranitar taunted.

"Here we go!" Z yelled.

The field opened up to be changed and it was... yes! a lava field. The lava was fake but still could burn and deal damage and it was like being in a volcanic crater.

"Guess Weavile must've heard us," Aaron quietly noted.

"Oh, Tyranitar, doesn't this remind you of our journey to Magma Cavern? You know, when us and that other team needed to save the world?" Alakazam noted.

"Yeah, I remember being creamed by that Groudon those 2 little runts took care of. Good memories... But now it's time to fight. Let's go!" Tyranitar reminisced.

He charged at Aaron and used Earthquake. Z and Aaron leaped up to avoid being hit, but the Earthquake shook the field a lot and lava was splashing everywhere.

"Watch out!" Z warned.

They landed on the edge of the crater. Alakazam then blasted Aaron with a Psychic. Despite resisting it, Aaron still took a lot of damage and tumbled backward into lava. Z acted fast and used Illusion to create some boulders to break Aaron's fall into lava.

"Thanks bro!" Aaron yelled.

Tyranitar then ran up to Z and used Thrash. Z had never felt an attack of this magnitude before. He took brutish hit after hit, and Tyranitar's rampage didn't seem to be ending soon. Z had to hope for Aaron to get back up and save him as he endured it. Aaron saw that his partner needed help so he got back up with a backflip and leaped up. He then activated Heavy Metal and used Heavy Slam on Tyranitar for maximum damage.

"AAuugh!! That actually hurt!!! Time to turn it up!" Tyranitar exclaimed.

Z used Illusion once again to make it look like lava was flowing around Tyranitar. Alakazam was using Calm Mind, and his meditation let him see through Z's Illusion's, a noble feat for a Psychic Type. Tyranitar tried to avoid the "lava" Z had created and accidentally stepped into the real lava.

"OOOOWWWW!!!! IT BURNS!!!!" he bellowed in pain.

Aaron took the opportunity and followed up with a Metal Claw for extra damage. Alakazam knew that his teammate couldn't do as well with a burn, so he quickly fired a Focus Blast at Aaron. Z tried to charge up his own Focus Blast to cancel it out, but he was too slow. Aaron got hit with the ultraeffective attack. Tyranitar, though hurt by his burn, followed up with a Crunch and Earthquake for more damage. Z finally was done charging and fired his Focus Blast at Tyranitar, but Alakazam stopped the attack with Psychic and shot it back at Z. Z was blasted backward with his own attack.

"ughh... they're strong... I'm not close enough to Aaron for a combo attack... but I can do my own special attack I've been working on," Z groaned weakly. He used Illusion to make it look like he was defeated as he charged up a super-powered Focus Blast. He was planning on mixing it with his powers of darkness to make a new attack he liked to call Dark Firaga.

Alakazam was fooled by Z's deception this time and used a Shadow Ball on Aaron to keep up the pressure.

"This battle is almost won. You put up a valiant fight Aggron, but this is the end," he calmly stated as he blasted Aaron with another Psychic.

"Oh, man...I'm almost down... but I can't fail Z... time for my new attack I've been working on.." Aaron grumbled weakly. He quickly got up and countered with a powered-up Metal Burst to blast them back for room. He then started spinning really fast and using Metal Claw and Metal Burst at the same time. "METAL TORNADO BURST!!!" he yelled as he used his new attack. Tyranitar, feeling the pain of his burn, got up and shielded his partner. He then used Thrash, and the two attacks cancelled out. Alakazam as about to follow up with another attack, but was interrupted.

"DARK FIRAGA!!!" Z yelled as he leaped over Alakazam to Aaron's side. He launched his attack- a huge fireball/Focus Blast imbued with darkness- at Alakazam. Right before it was about to hit him, it split up into a bunch of other fireballs that homed in on their targets. Alakazam was taken by surprise by the attacks and took a lot of damage. Tyranitar got up from Aaron's specieal attack and used Earthquake again. He did it in the form of plunging his fist into the ground, his special technique of adding damage. However, Weavile was manipulating the battle field from the announcer's booth. She made it so the Earthquake attack didn't do much damage. Instead, it cracked up the field even more. Now there was more lava than land, and the land was floating and moving around in the sea of lava. Some lava erupted and hit Aaron and Alakazam.

"Time for a team attack!" Aaron commanded.

"You got it! Dark Meteor!!" Z agreed as they started up their attack. Z was launched at Alakazam, dealin massive damage. Tyranitar then leaped to Alakazam's side and grabbed Z. He spun and hurled Z into the lava, where Alakazam launche a Focus Blast. BOOM! The explosion blast the lava at that point away, exposing the floor. There was just a small area where there was no lava, where Z lay. Aaron launched a Metal Burst to keep the lava from closing in on Z. Z then leaped out of the hole and fired 2 Focus Blasts, hitting both their opponents. Tyranitar, figuring it wouldn't hur since he was already burned, plunged into the lava and ran through it, charging power. He got to Aaron and jumped up, erupting lava all over Aaron. Instead of getting burned, all that happened to Aaron was that he took some fire damage. Tyranitar then came down with a Stone Edge and though not effective at all, got a critical hit on Aaron. He decided to finish Aaron off with an Earthquake, but Aaron finished HIM off with a Focus Punch. H e then leaped over the pit of lava separating him from Z and Alakazam, using Metal Burst to get an extra boost of height and distance. Z had jumped next to Alakazam, and now rushe up to him with Night Slashes. Alakazam was shooting off Focus Blasts and Shadow Balls like crazy, but Z was deflecting them with his Night Slashes. Aaron knew that Z was keeping him busy, so he took the chance and activated Heavy Metal to power up Heavy Slam. He crashed down onto Alakazam, who then fainted.

"Team ACT is unable to battle!!! Team Night Burst are the winners!!!!" Weavile screamed into the microphone. The crowd cheered crazily at the epic battle they had just witnessed.

"Well done," Alakazam congratulated them.

"yeah, good match, but next time, I won't go easy on you," Tyranitar scoffed.

A little while later, Aaron and Z had rested up and were ready for their next match.
"Whew, that last match was a doozy," Aaron noted.

"Yeah, good thing we had separate training sessions with Lucas. He really taught us how to use our moves to their full potential," Z added.
They went into the main lobby to see who their next opponents were, and they weren't surprised. It was Aero and Swell from Team Terra-Flare.

"Well, well, if it isn't Aaron. That was a good match you two just had. But your streak ends here, with us" Swell mocked them.

"The Desert Spirit will be your end. I- no, we- will defeat you here in the third round and move on to the actual tournament. We will gain pride for our team, and respect from our leaders we deserve. We've been overlooked too long to lose now!!"Aero yelled.

"What are you talking about? Our leaders respect us," Swell corrected.

"yeah, but I was making it look like I had something to prove, well, actually, I do. I need respect from all my folks back home. They didn't support or believe me when I set out on my journey to be in an exploration team," Aero stated.

Aaron and Z were watching third round matches as they devised strategies. Aaron looked out the window and saw the bluse streak of light across the sky again. He wasn't just imagining it this time. He then looked at the skyscraper near that blue Pokemon and saw a black-coated figure, looking at that pokemon. Aaron saw him saying something to a Banette, who then disappeared. ??? then turned to face Aaron -he knew he was looking at him the whole time- and Aaron saw an evil grin and his red eyes glow from under his hood before ??? vanished.

(OOC)

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
(OOC): Sorry about the long absence. I've had some work to tend to unexpectedly and left for a few days to take care of it. Thanks for your cooperation. I made some changes to the first post. Be sure to check that out. It's appreciated. Now, without further ado...

Joy Meadow Entrance
Late Afternoon
-Lost-

With a mighty heave, the first of the Seadra dragged the anonymous wood gecko through the dense patches of overgrowth. Without the concern of his teammate (who wondered off unexpectedly), the first Seadra contemplated on what reward he would receive after showing nurse Chansey the abandoned Treecko. As he pulled away from the last thicket of tall grass from Joy Meadow, Seadra attempted to carry the rogue pokemon on his back. This was far much easier than dragging, but one disadvantage in the process proved rather aggravating. The Treecko kept sliding off from his back, forcing Seadra to muster his dwindling strength in picking him up once more.

He stifled a swear under his breath as he trudged along a dirty road that led to a distant town named Terridea. There, he would show nurse Chansey his top-notch catch. He looked up from the sandy path and saw Terridea off in the distance. Seadra sighed with relief. No pain, no gain.

Raphael maintained his slumber in a subconcious state of mind. Memories everywhere. All of the good and bad deeds alike flashed before his closed eyes. Raphael's first pokemon, his long-term goal in being an elite Pokemon ranger, his perfectionist mother who always wanted him to sleep on time as he was a child, and that successful day were he passed IRO's membership exam. Forever he stayed in his subconcious chamber.

A faint voice echoes...

W...e...p....no...

It grows louder

W..K....N.....N....NE....ST..P..

An altered voice leaks through to Raphael. He opened his eyes. A brown rag flickering in the sky appears. His vision steadily clears up from the harsh sunlight beating down on him. A circular entity approaches him from his peripheral vision. Was this reincarnation? Afterlife? It couldn't be. He was still in a body, and the shadow drew a sharp, metallic object that pierced through his frail body.
-
"Syringe?" nurse Chansey called from down the hall. A Dunsparce covered in a white robe slithered down to chansey, holding three syringes on it's back.

"One will do. Thank you" nurse Chansey continued on the Treecko. His pulse was faint and nearly dying

"Hey, nurse" the first Seadra approached the Chansey lathargically.

"Excuse me?" the nurse mumbled

"Oh! My apologies, Ms. Chansey," the Seadra corrected himself "I was hoping that this accomplishment of mine would lead to some reward..."

Nurse Chansey scowled. "Go on"

"As you can see," the Seadra switched from a dumbfounded tone to an as-a-matter-of-fact demeanor "this speciment that I have found in Joy Meadow is rather an odd one. He is heavier than the average Treecko, and--"

"Stop procrastinating" Chansey interrupted while removing a syringe from the wood gecko's arm.

Seadra paused for a second, staring at the Treecko, then moved his glance towards Chansey. "A reward of some sort, perhaps Ms. Chansey? It was rather difficult to--"

"Where's your partner?" Chansey interrupted once more while examining blood through various syringes on her desk.

Seadra sighed heavily, then noticed by surprise that he left him in Joy Meadow. He quickly came up with a white lie "He should be here in a few minutes. I sent him to investigate the area for any other rogue pokemon"

Nurse Chansey thought for a few minutes. She gathered all of her syringes and carried them off to a dark room down the hallway. Seadra suddenly hyperventilated.

No, no, no no, no he thought My brother, Seadra. He should've finished his little exploration by now! Now I have to suffer. I lied for him, too! It shouldn't have taken him this long!

The Seadra paced down the quiet hallways of slumbering patients, knowing that the consequences will be major once nurse Chansey finds out about this dilemma

EonDragonFTW

(OOC)
PokemonRealm
Gold City, Xereon Region
Scene:Semifinal Round! V.s. The Sky Master and The Desert Spirit!!!

It was time for Aaron and Z's semifinal match. Knowing the importance of this one, for it was only the enemies standing in front of them that were in their way, they headed out into the arena.

"We can't count on Weavile to pull through for us again," Z started. "Remember, she has to look unbiased."

"You're right. We need to be able to take down Team Terra-Flare on our own," Aaron agreed quietly.

The crowd cheered enormously loud as they headed into the Dome, for they loved the epic matches that both teams put up today, and now they were being matched up.

"The Semifinal Round's last battle! Who will win? Team Terra-Flare, or Team Night Burst?!?" Weavile declared into the microphone.

"Thanks for covering for me Weavile, but I'll take it from here!!!! THE FIELD TODAY, WILL BE A DESERT!!!! WITH A BLISTERING SANDSTORM!!!! BATTLE BEGIN!" one of the Chatot brothers screamed into the microphone as he pushed Weavile out of the room.

With a push of a button, the field transformed into the said conditions.

"Awesome!! My best field!! Aero exclaimed.

Z looked at Aaron with a look that said, "Oh, crap!" as the bell rang signifying the start of the battle.

The winds started blowing around, instantly buffeting Z and Swell. Z couldn't see where his targets were, so it was like he was getting a taste of his own medicine. Aero rushed up to Aron and used Earthquake. It seemed as if the weather increased Aero's speed.

"Crap! How can we beat them when we can't see them?!?" Z exclaimed.

"We can only counter Z. And remember all those extra training sessions with Lucas. We should try to sense their auras." Aaron calmly told them.

"Time for Decussation!!" Aero commanded. It seems that they had combo attacks as well.

"Z, let's counter with our Night Burst attack!" Aaron retorted, as it would be a hard battle so they'd better start off with their stronger attacks.

Aero and Swell started taking turns rushing at Aaron and Z. With every hit, it seemed that they were gathering power. Aaron and Z couldn't see where their enemies were coming from, but Aero could see them perfectly, guiding Swell's hits. Aaron and Z endured the onslaught, boosting the metallic and dark auras. After taking the attacks and it looked like neither sied would give up, Team Night Burst finally released their superpowered combined Metal Burst and Night Daze. This cancelled out Aero and Swell's attack and stunned them.

"Now's our chance! We can see them!" Z exclaimed. With that he rushed up with a Night Slash on Swell. It was a critical hit! Aaron followed up with a Metal Claw and used Iron Tail to knock Swell into the air for Z to use another Night Slash against. But before Z could do it, Aero came out of nowhere and used Dragon Claw on Z. Aaron ran up and used Focus Punch, but Swell came to block it with an Aerial Ace.

"Nice try, but the Master of the sky cannot be defeated in mid-air," Swell taunted as he used a Quick attacks on Z.

Though Aaron ultraresisted the attack, he was knocked ack a bit. He countered with Metal Burst to stun Swell, and then usede an Iron Tail to hit him into Aero. Swell was sent flying towards Aero, but Aero used his superior speed to reappear behind Aaron by using an afterimage, then used Earthquake for some serious damage. Aaron took the attack but stayed up. Aero was knocked into Z, phazing both of them. Aaron saw Aero grin menacingly as he disappeared into the sandstorm once again. Aero reappeared right behind Z and used Dragon Claw for a sneak attack. Z was knocked back, but used his own powers of Illusion to disappear.

"Two can play at that game!!" he taunted the confused Team Terra-Flare. Aaron took advantage of the confusion and knocked Swell into the air with Focus Punch. Z then knocked Aero into the air with a Night Slash. They gathered their orientation in the air and pulled out another combo attack.

"METEOR STRIKE!!!!" Aero bellowed as they gathered energy in the sandstorm. Z and Aaron stared at them, confused. "Quick, we need to counter, Aero is getting mad buffed thanks to the Sandstorm," Aaron commanded.

"But with what? We can't handle a Meteor's power," Z reminded him.

"Looks like we'll have to pull out our most powerful desperation move." Aaron calmly said.

"Here goes!!!! WORLD OF CHAOS!!!!!!!!" Z yelled.

Aaron charged a Metal Burst around him while Z prepared a Night Daze. They condensed all the sheer power into the palms of their hands, and threw them together. The two blasts collided with such force that they exploded into a whole atmosphere of darkness and silver. Aero and Swell had finished charging their attack and plunged downward with all their might. The energy they had gathered manifested into many tiny meteorites around them, and came downward with them and exploded. Aaron and Z took the mighty attack, and almost fainted, but they merely sneered and melted away in the darkness.

"Where are they?" Swell questioned.

"They've cut us off from contact with the outside audience. We're in their world now, their World of Chaos," Aero murmured.

"But that's against the rules, isn't -- Aero look out!" Swell yelled.

In the darkness, Z's red eyes glowed as he rushed at Swell with a superpowered Night Slash, getting a critical, and then disappeared again. Aero tried to attack around him to protect himself, but his attacks seemed to just melt away. He then saw Aaron's blue eyes glow as he rushed with a powerful Metal Claw. Then Aaron and Z went beserk. They rushed their foes multiple times and gained stronger Metallic and Dark Auras with each hit. After they had finished rushing, they reappeared back in a portal of darkness right above Team Terra-Flare and crashed down, causing energy blasts to erupt from the ground and KO their foes. The dark atmosphere disappeared, and they were back in the arena. Team Night-Burst had won, but their ultimate attack almost made them faint too.

"Well... done." Swell panted.

"You are truly strong and a powerful duo," Aero congratulated. "You deserve the spot in the Xereon Tournament you've just won. Put on a good show in the finals, ok?"

"You got it," Aaron panted as a response.

Later on, the monitor was about to show the matchup for the finals when an alarm had went off.

"Everyone, take cover NOW!!! This is NOT a drill!!" Chatot announced into his megaphone. ll the citizens did as ordered, and in all the commotion, Weavile, Aaron, Z, and other contestants and Rogue Edge Clan members snuck out to see what was going on.

In the Gold City Square, Aaron met up with Chidori, and they looked in the distance to see and crazy Banette with an army, headed towards the city. Gold City's defenses and other Pokemon rushed into battle, but Aaron stayed behind. He turned to see ??? waiting.

"You again!!" he yelled.

"Well, if it isn't Aaron. You've been doing well. Let me just tell you that you're starting to be a pain in the neck to usss. We just decided to take what we wanted by force, so here comes Banette with his army. Oh, how it is so futile that that puppet wants to prove his usefulness..." he started.

"What do you want? There's nothing to be gained from the pain you inflict on the world!" Aaron exclaimed, getting into a battle stance.

"Well, the crybaby is angry now. Angry that he's been separated from his loved ones. Hahaha! Fret not, your family and friends aren't dead," he taunted him.

"they're not?" Aaron's face lit up.

"No, they have been scattered to the depths of Oblivion. You can never find them ever again. MWAHAHAA!" ??? laughed and lied.

"YOU!! YOU"LL PAY FOR THAT!!!" Aaron bellowed with rage as he charged with a Focus Punch. ??? caught the punch and simply threw Aaron aside.

"Your power has certainly grown from last time. But lemme tell ya something, we're here for the Great Meteor Fragment. It is the prize of the tournament, so you can forget about winning it. You have no chance against us. Even if Banette's army gets defeated trying to take the Great Meteor Fragment, even if all of our entrants lose the tournament... it is futile. We WILL reassemble our Great Weapon to reshape this world into our own!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" ??? bellowed.

"You monster." a mysterious voice said.

Aaron and ??? turned to where the voice had come from, but as they did, they saw a flash of blue light rush into ???. The light slowly faded to the figure of a Dragon, but before Aaron could identify the Pokemon, it had used an attack. Blinding light burst as he yelled, "Luster Purge!!!" and it greatly damaged Aaron and ???. The mysterious blue Pokemon then rushed off into the sky, towards the horizon and past Banette's army.

"Gah!!! Aughh... What happened? Was that... one of the Dragons of Light? I MUST pursue and eliminate him!!!!" ??? yelled. "You! Aaron! We will meet again, you can count on it! Well, that is, IF you survive the onslaught of Banette's army!!! WE WILL HAVE ALL THE METEOR FRAGMENTS!! WE WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!" ??? cackled as he disappeared in a corridor of darkness.

Aaron then turned around and saw a great battle going on between Banette's army and Gold City's. Contestants from the tournament and members of the Rogue Edge Clan were helping too. Aaron remembered Chidori, Staraptor, and Z, and charged into the battle to assist them.

(OOC)

Last edited:

Chidori__O

Pokemon Realm
Scene: VS Slaking and Slowking II

Slowking used a Skill Drain attack on Slaking while I launched a Thunderbolt at Slowking knocking him off his feet. Staraptor flew in and attempted a Close Combat attack but a rock hit Staraptor before he could hit Slaking. I knew that must have been Banette since Slowking can't have used Psychic. It seems the audience took no notice.

I ran behind a rock while Slaking used a Focus Punch attack destroying the rock. I attempted a Volt Tackle but all the rock fragments flew at me. Slowking screeched out to Slaking and he ran back to his side while Slowking used a Water Pulse attack which spread like a Surf attack thanks to Banette, who was hiding somewhere. The attack nearly drowning Staraptor and me. I attempted a Volt Tackle again but a rock flew at me again. I was knocked backwards again. Staraptor used Quick Attack but this time avoided all the rocks and hit Slaking. Slaking used a Drain Punch and Staraptor fell on a rock. Slokwing used a Skill Drain attack on Staraptor and now Staraptor was loafing around. I used Quick Attack as well avoiding the rocks Banette was throwing (while the audience thought it was Slowking behind this). Slowking used a Ice Beam attack while I avoided that attack as well.

I nailed Slaking in the face but Slaking grabbed me and threw me. I crashed into a rock while Staraptor charged at Slaking with a Close Combat. A rock flew to Staraptor but he broke it and continued moving. Slowking used a Water Pulse attack but Staraptor charged through that too. He unleashed a Close Combat on Slaking which got rid of a chunk of his energy.

"This is all I can do Chidori..." Staraptor said. "The...rest...is...up...to...you.................." Staraptor collapsed and members of the Array of Light picked him up and carried him out. I have to finished this battle on my own now. Slowking now had the Intimidate ability which was why my Attack stat was so low. I launched a Thunderbolt attack at Slowking but he used Protect, shielding him from the attack. Slaking ran up and unleashed a Giga Impact attack while I countered with a Volt Tackle. We both collided but I flew backwards yet again. I hit the ground but I got up immediately. Even though I've taken recoil damage, I can still beat Slaking. And then Slowking will be easy to beat.

I ran up and used a Brick Break attack. A rock flew at me so I used a Thunderbolt below me allowing me to gain temporary lift. The rock missed me but Slowking used a Ice Beam attack which I countered with a Thunderbolt. Both the beams collided but in the end, my attack was superior. Slowking was lifted off his feet and hit a rock. Another huge boulder flew at me in the air so I used a Quick Attack below me and my feet hit the ground hard. The rock flew in the air and hit Chatot, who was commenting on the battle.

"SQUAWK!!" Chatot chirped loudly. "CAREFUL DOWN THERE! AND NOW CHIDORI IS RUNNING TOWARDS SLAKING AND...AND..."

I ran towards Slaking and hit him in the stomach, finally knocking the powerhouse out.

Or, so I thought.

Slaking was faking him being knocking out and lunged at me. I reacted with a Thunderbolt which he blocked with a Protect. I used a Quick Attack again and moved backwards. I landed beside a huge rock which was lifted in the air again, and nearly nailed me in the face. I ducked real low as it attempted to attack me again. Slowking saw this as an opportunity and launched a Water Pulse attack. I used a Volt Tackle but stayed standing. The Water Pulse attack hit me but didn't deal that much damage. The rock was coming at me at such a violent speed. I used the rest of the Volt Tackle attack to support myself up and I landed on the rock. The rock was moving too fast and hit Slaking quite hard. There was a 'Ouch' coming from the audience followed by Chatot saying something I couldn't hear. Slaking was knocked out for real this time.

The rock was lifted high in the air and turned upside down, causing me to dangle and hang on to it. I used a Brick Break attack on the rock so my hand was jabbed into the rock. I started climbing up the rock and then front flipped off the rock. I used a Thunderbolt directly below me and my attack electrocuted everything in the arena. This also included Slowking and Banette. Slowking was knocked out while the rock above me was falling down dangerously fast. I used a Quick Attack upwards so I got on the rock. The rock fell in the stadium with a huge *clunk*.

"AND THE WINNER IS TEAM VOLT BIRD!!" Chatot yelled.

I was relived when the round ended. We were treated by Array Of Light members.

(OOC. I'll do my second round battle then I'll join the Banette army fight.)

Last edited:

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Kigai nodded and followed the Charmander to a Pidgeotto who agreed to fly them back to the Charmander's cave. He looked over to Deimos and wondered what he was thinking about. From what he had just told them, the poor Umbreon had no idea where he was.

Kigai tried to think about what it'd be like in his shoes. Everything must be very strange, after all, he was an Umbreon, but he had never seen a Rydon. It was very hard to relate to the situation, though, because Kigai couldn't possibly understand to a full extent, for he knew what a Rydon was already, and he knew the moves they usually learned.

Just then it occurred to him, he should talk to him, perhaps he could find out more about the Umbreon's world? What was it like where he was used to living? Kigai had never heard of any Pokemon coming from another planet, besides Clefairy of course, but Clefairy had nothing to tell and from what he remembered a friend once telling him, they were very hard to talk to, due to the fact that they get uncontrollably excited when they hear the word "moon", apparently.

"So, what's it like? Where you live I mean?" Kigai finally asked. "Have you seen other Pokemon before? And if you have, how come they don't... use Earthquake? What kind of Pokemon live there?" he asked, barely containing his excitement. He realized his questions were probably hard to answer, he asked them in a really stupid way, too, he figured. They probably wouldn't get answered. After all, what if the Umbreon didn't even feel like talking? What if he disliked talking about the place he came from?

Chidori__O

Pokemon Realm
Scene: VS Team Artist and Team Raichu

I heard rumors about the north division despite the fact that I'm in the west division. Apparently Team ACT lost to Team Nightburst. I must admit, I didn't think Z and rookie could take down one of the most legendary teams ever. I guess it just goes to show that even the most unlikely pokemon can do the best.

I decide to use the flame that's been hiding in my scarf. I just can't shake the feeling I'm being watched but I can't help but use the flame. I move to the other end of the waiting room and turn around so my back is too Staraptor, who is chatting along with a Smeargle and his partner. Sceptile was there as well. He came to visit to see if we were doing well. He also said that Team Nightburst were in the middle of there third round and that they were winning.

I placed the flame on top of my forehead....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV

Running, I must keep running...

DeoxysA was chasing me. I must escape. I know that its Psycho Boost attack was devastating. I also know that if it uses it in its attack form...

But the only flaw with that form is that it has the worst defense. I braced myself. Me and Deoxys collided...

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chidori's POV

BANG!! BANG!!

I got up with a start. It was a false alarm though. Raichu was just showing off his Thunder attack. He looked at me and then grinned. I guess he can't wait to 'beat me up' as he called it. Little did he know that I'm gonna win this tournament.

I can't believe it's happened a third time! What does this mean? Does this mean that the legendary beasts are the key to Deoxys's demise? The only form that I haven't seen was the normal form...wait?! How do I know this?!

Smeargle was still chatting with Sceptile and Staraptor. I decided to join their conversation.

"Hey guys! Whatcha talking about?" I ask trying to sound cheerful.

Sceptile turned around. "Smeargle's talking about the time he fought against the full moon pokemon! He's even got proof!"

I was surprised. I decided to ask for more details. "What happened?"

Smeargle nodded his head. "I'll tell you after our battle. Actually, I'll show you during our battle."

I decided to question this. "Our battle?"

Smeargle grinned. "Yeah, we're fighting each other this round! We're team Artist, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Chatot chirped loudly. "TEAM ARTIST, PLEASE COME TO THE ARENA!! TEAM VOLT BIRD, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE SECOND ENTRANCE!!"

As I started walking, Raichu got in my way. "You better win shrimp, 'cause I'm gonna crush you next round if you win this round." I ignored him and shoved him out of my way. Raichu was staring menacingly at me.

Staraptor and I walked out and made it to the arena.

"AND NOW!!" Chatot screeched. "THE BATTLE ARENA IS A WATER ARENA!!" The field shook and the arena was filled with water and floating lilypads. As usual, we shook hands. "LET THE BATTLE..." Chatot started. "BEGIN!!!"

I jumped on a lilypad while Staraptor flew over the water. Smeargle and his partner Ambipom jumped on a huge lilypad in the middle of the arena. I used a Thunderbolt on the water which aimed for the next conductor which was Smeargle and Ambipom. Ambipom jumped on her tail, grabbed Smeargle and jumped up in the air. Staraptor flew forwards and used a Brave Bird, disconnecting both of them. Smeargle then used something strange. He used an attack I couldn't recognize. A dark circle appeared below both Ambipom and Smeargle which (teleported?) both of them. A new dark circle appeared behind me and out came both of them. "Heh, bet you couldn't have seen that coming huh? That was the signature move of the full moon pokemon. He used it to attempt us to go to sleep. But it seems to have a different affect as well like teleporting."

I couldn't believe this. But I don't think it mattered. I used a Volt Tackle which missed Ambipom and nearly landed me in the water. Smeargle used an attack which I recognized as Sketch. I didn't know the full effect but it must do something. All of a sudden, Smeargle used a Volt Tackle as well crashing into me and landing me in the water. I jumped out but Ambipom used a Focus Punch on me. I flew backwards and nearly went out of the arena when Staraptor flew by and grabbed me.

"Thanks Staraptor!" I yell as his talons dug into my shoulders.

"No problem Chidori!" Staraptor yelled back.

I saw Smeargle turn into Staraptor. "Staraptor!" I cry. "He used Transform! Be careful!"

'Staraptor' flew towards us with Ambipom on top of him. Smeargle attempted a Close Combat attack on us but Staraptor flew underneath them. Ambipom went below him and was hanging under Smeargle. Staraptor flipped me in the air and I landed on top of him. Ambipom landed on Staraptor and used a Charge Beam attack at Staraptor which I absorbed with Lightning Rod. I then sent it right back at Ambipom. Smeargle flew a bit lower and then used a Quick Attack. I jumped over Smeargle with Quick Attack and Staraptor used Brave Bird and when above and hit Smeargle. 'Staraptor' transformed back into Smeargle and fell down below. Smeargle used Dark Void which backfired and rather then make Smeargle teleport, Smeargle fell asleep and fell into the water in defeat.

"THE WINNER IS TEAM VOLT BIRD!!" Chatot cried loudly over the crowd.

We went back to the waiting room and were waiting again. We were gonna face Team Raichu now...Raichu and his partner Luxray. This was probably gonna be tough for Staraptor because of his weakness to Raichu and Luxray.

I decided to question Smeargle about Darkrai. "So Smeargle...why did you fight Da-, I mean, the full moon pokemon."

Smeargle thought for a few seconds then responded back. "Well you see-"

"TEAM RAICHU AND TEAM VOLT BIRD, PLEASE COME TO THE ARENA!!" Chatot cried over the speaker.

I really wanted to talk to Smeargle some more but it seems duty calls. I walked to the arena where on the other side was Raichu and Luxray.

"OKAY EVERYONE!! FINALS OF THE PRELIMINARY'S!! THE ARENA IS-" A Exploud walked into the place Chatot was commentating. After a few whispers (I was surprised myself) Chatot screeched as loud as he could. "EVERYONE STAY IN YOUR SEATS!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!! THE MATCH RIGHT NOW IS CANCELLED!!"

Staraptor and I ran outside and met up with Aron and Z. After talking with them for a bit about the situation, I see Banette and his (or hers) army coming towards Gold City.

I thought I KOed Banette? Then again, Banette is a master of illusions...

Staraptor Z and I ran towards the outskirts of Gold City where the army was heading towards. I told Z to wait for Aron while Staraptor and I went inside the dungeon where the army was heading...

(OOC. Sorry if I bunnyed a little there.)

Last edited:

President People

Eat The Path
(OOC: So, I haven't posted in a while… I was rather disheartened when the OP disappeared for weeks, and then Zero's post update still didn't have much to go by. I'm hoping now that Falcario has returned, we can get this show on the road, and the actual story can progress.

Anyway, thanks Chidori for nudging me into posting. Maybe I can get my motivation back.)

The rain started to fall harder as the group headed to the edge of the forest, thunder rolling in now. The Eevee that Deimos had tried to rescue was running next to him, and the red salamander that had in turn rescued them both was leading, looking for the "Pidgeotto" which had flown him here. Whatever a Pidgeotto was, Deimos hoped it could carry all three of them to their destination.

Their rescuer huffed as he reached the end of the forest canopy, then dashed off toward a tree a short distance off in the plains, protecting his fiery tail as they did, having spotted their transportation sheltered beneath. Deimos followed, getting wetter now that the forest was no longer breaking the rainfall.

As the two reached the relative shelter shaking the water out of their fur, their rescuer and the Pidgeotto were already bantering between themselves. Deimos could see that the bird was only about as large as himself. He wasn't so sure about this, and from the glances the Pidgeotto was giving as the two argued, their would-be transporter was not either.

Deimos turned toward the plains thankful at least for the temporary shelter the tree's boughs were providing. The tall grass rolled in the wind like the waves of an ocean as the rain poured down on them, lightning flashing from the dark gray sky on the horizon. He was reminded somewhat of the water planet Kamino, where the Imperial cloning facility was based. It had been a while since he had visited there, to oversee the progress on the Eevee specimens with his master. All of them silver, like Deimos had once been…

As if on cue, the hazel-colored young Eevee beside him asked what life was like where Deimos lived, and if he had seen other "Pokémon" before he had arrived, and what sort of attacks they might use.

To avoid sounding like a complete lunatic, raving about planets, dimensional travel and spaceships, Deimos dumbed down his answer to the first question bit. While he felt like he could be honest with the child, he doubted the others there would take him seriously. He thought how best to word his reply. "Where I come from, my master is the ruler of an empire. I stand beside him, fighting to protect him if necessary. He saved me when I was just an Eevee. We travel to many different places, sometimes to fight in control of his army. I must not have been very impressive back there before, but I do have military experience."

"As for…" Deimos hesitated a moment to think. Assuming he himself was considered a 'Pokémon', Eevee and its evolutions must also be as well. "…Pokémon, Eevee evolutions are the ones I see most often. Espeon and Umbreon are the most common, next Eevee, and Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon are somewhat rare. Each have their own set of attacks and advantages. They're… the only ones, really. There are many other animals, but most aren't intelligent as Eevees are, and very few come close to attacking like them."

And now it was time for Deimos to ask a question, indirectly. He hoped cloning wasn't considered terribly fantastical on this world, and really hoped not to offend the young Eevee by saying this. He was a bit uncomfortable himself. "If you don't mind my mentioning… You're a… different color than I'm used to seeing, for an Eevee. Where I come from, Eevees have silver coats, because they're, well… exactly like me. I was the first one to be found, and none have been since. Copies, clones were created off me, for my master's army. I've never seen an Eevee of your color before."

Deimos looked out as he waited for a reply that might not come. A flash of lightning lit up his vision, and thunder rolled across the plains. It would be foolish for Deimos to think any worse of the young Eevee because he was a different color than he was used to seeing.

Then Deimos remembered something. "What is your name, friend? I am Deimos. That is the name my master gave to me." A rather simple question, but easily forgotten in the events of that day. Perhaps an answer would came more easily to this one.

(OOC: Whew, there we go. Looking forward to your replies. (Please give us two a bit more to go off this time, Zero))

Last edited:

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
"Oh, right, I can't believe I haven't introduced myself. I'm Kinsh- I mean, Kigai." the young Eevee had almost slipped and said the nickname bestowed upon him by other children of his hometown. "Nice to meet you, Deimos. So, you can clone Pokémon where you come from? That's... I dunno, kind of cool." he looked at Deimos with admiration, it was a cool concept, knowing he was seeing an Umbreon that there could be hundreds of somewhere.

"Oh, and Eevee from here, we're usually this color." Kigai looked down at his chestnut fur. "You were a shiny Eevee before you became a shiny Umbreon." Kigai looked over to the Charmander and Pidgeotto who seemed to still be talking. He then began to balance himself and walk along on a big, long, rock for fun as he continued. "In case you were wondering, a shiny Pokémon is a differently colored Pokémon. But a shiny Eevee is only ever silver." he nearly fell off the rock, but was able to sway back into place.

"See those two over there?" Kigai pointed to the two who were discussing whether or not the bird Pokémon would take them to shelter. "That's a Charmander and Pidgeotto. There are tons of other Pokémon, though." he yawned. Kigai was rather tired after his encounter.

The Eevee hopped down from the rock and sat down in the grass. He looked Deimos over with wonder, not realizing he was staring. "A Pokémon from another planet... I just don't know where to begin with questions! Much less explanations of my own world!" he thought. It was all so very exciting to him.

EonDragonFTW

(OOC, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was busy, but I can now)
Pokemon Realm
Gold City, Xereon Region
Scene: The War's Beginning

Aaron had rushed into the site of battle where Banette's army had attacked, a bit shaken from his encounter with ??? and that mysterious "Blue Dragon of Light".

What exactly was that? A Pokemon? He thought. And how does that guy know so much about me? Could he be the key to finding everyone? I know I must be here for a reason. One does not just get a second chance at life for nothing.

He bumped into Z, who was told to wait for him by Chidori.

"What's the situation?" Aaron asked him.

"The battles just started. Banette's army is closing in on the city walls, though we're holding them off. We can't let them destroy it, and achieve their goal, whatever it is. The enemy cannot win." Z informed him.

"Listen, Z, this is important. I just ran into their leader, that little ****er in the blcak coat. Turns out, they're in league," Aaron told him.

"NO!!! It cannot be!!" Z exclaimed.

"yeah, and he's the true enemy's leader, not Bannette. They're here because of some Meteor Fragment...." Aaron started.He then told him everything that had just happened.

"deep, man. Well, one thing is for certain. We can't let them cominto the city. You go and join the battle, I'll report this to Machamp, our most highest ranked Rogue Edge Clan member here." Z ordered.

Aaron charged into battle, with his- and possibly the entire region's- fate at stake.

The first thing Aaron saw was total carnage. Explosions everywhere. Aero dived into combat with Swell. Alakazam blasted every enemy he could, and Tyranitar was plowing through them with his sheer power. Even the "lazy" members of Team AWD were helping.

Aaron spotted a formidable looking Golurk, and decided to wage battle against him.

"GORO PUNCH!!!!!" he yelled as he instantly KO'd a Smeargle with a Dynamicpunch. He then used a Hammer arm to take out the Ambipom next to the Smeargle. "HAHAHA!!! ME NO FAIL MASTER!!! WE TAKE PRIZE, YA!!!!" he proudly bellowed.

"hey, chief," Aaron mockingly called.

Angrily, the Golurk turned around.

"Pick on Pokemon your own size." he smirked.

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! PREPARE FOR DEMISE!!!!" Golurk screamed as he aimed a Dynamicpunch. Aaron easily dodged it, and countered with a Focus Punch. But the attack uselessly went through him.

"HAHAHA, I GHOST!!!! YOU NO USE FIGHTING MOVE!!!!! IT NO WORK!!!!!" he smirked as he hit Aaron with an ultraeffective Dynamicpunch.

Aaron was blasted back by the powerful attack. Ughh, he's strong. But I must prevail. Too much is on the line. My ideals... they can't fail me now. I feel it, I'm so close to the first step. If only I had my sword and armor. he thought.

"Aaron!" Z called. I sent for a messenger! They're sending over our weapons! But they're too undermanned to send reinforcements, so hold on tight!"

"OK!" Aaron responded as he attempted a Metal Claw, but it was countered by a Hammer Arm. Aaron then used a Metal Burst to blast the Golurk back with great power.

"LIGHT!! IT BURNS!!! GORO'S EYES!!!!!!!!" he screamed in pain.

Aaron rushed up and used an Iron Tail-Metal Claw combo for more damage. Golurk had finally regained his bearings and prepared an attack.

"YOU DIE NOW!!!! EARTHQUAKE!!!!" he bellowed.

Aaron, used to that attack now, executed his Earthquake counter. He used Iron Tail on the ground to launch himself into the air. He then activated his Heavy Metal ability to power up his strength and weight, and crashed down with a Heavy Slam. It dealt massive damage to the Golurk.

"AUUGHHH, YOU STRONG!!!! BUT NO WORRY, FOR WE BATTLE AGAIN!!! YEA, YEAH!" Golurk said weakly as he crawled back. He disappeared into shadows, and the dark mist flowed into the city.

Aaron didn't know exactly what to think, but he went right on fighting in the battle.

As he went on further into Banette's army, he encountered more destruction. It seemed that neither side was giving in.
He then ran into the leaders of Team Terra-Flare, Swampert and Blaziken.

"Helloo-o!" Swampert called.

"Once again, we meet." Blaziken said.

"We're giving our newest member, Sarah the Sceptile, some training. Oh, look, some Colonels of Banette's army!" They yelled as they rushed into battle with them.

The three Hoenn starters rushed off to face the 3 colonels of Banette's army, the 3 Unova starters. They each took on the starter strong against them.

I never know what to think of them Aaron thought. He was then ambushed by a Scyther, a Pawniard, and a Zangoose. They all used Hone Claws to sharpen their claws and all used Slash. Aaron took all 3 attacks and resisted them. He countered with a Metal Burst and took them all out. A Hydreigon then jumped at him and charged a Focus Blast while a Haxorus used Swords Dance and Outrage. Aaron skilfully dodged the Focus Blast but was hit by multiple Outrages.

"Gaa-aah... this is tiring. Time for a Solo Special Attack. Metal Tornado Burst!!!" he yelled. He spun wildly with Iron Tail and Heavy Metal activated, creating ludicrous speed as he slashed with Metal Claw for lots of strong hits. He then exploded it with a Metal Burst to Finish the attack. He took out both of the powerful dragons. He heard a cry of pain, and rushed in the direction of Team Terra-Flare.

"Sarah, no!!!" Blaziken cried.

"You will die now!" the Sammurott he was fighting yelled.

"Oh no you don't!!" Swampert yelled as he hit Sammurott with a Focus Punch and then used another on Serperior.

Aaron rushed to where Sarah had fallen and got the Sceptile to safety. He then went back to face Colonel Emboar.

"You'll be facing ME now! You're end has come." He coldly insulted him.

"Thanks, Aaron! Take him out, and we'll go after Banette next," Team Terra-Flare stated.

The 3 colonels scoffed at their plan and resumed their battle.

Emboar started off with a Head Smash, something Aaron was not expecting. Aaron countered with a Head Smash of his own, and both attacks did an equal amount of damage. Emboar then used a Heat Crash, with staggered Aaron. Emboar used the opportunity to use Flare Blitz, which did a lot of damage. Aaron was starting to feel very weakened from taking all the attacks and doing all the fighting, but then he realized something.

He likes using high-recoil attacks. If I sponge all his attacks and counter with Metal Bursts, I should win. he thought. So he tried his strategy, but it was easier said than done. Aaron was severely weakened and found himself wishing for his weapons and armor.

"This is the end...." he moaned.

"Time to die!!! Finishing blow!" Col. Emboar yelled as he prepared a Hammer Arm.

But a very loud boom shook the entire city.

"What was that?" Emboar asked.

They all looked in the direction it came from... and what they saw wasn't pretty. It was Banette in a huge... mecha-looking thing. it seemed to be a combination of a tanks, fighter jet, warship and a giant robot. It was retrofitted with so many weapons it almost made Aaron faint (not literally).

"hahahaha!!!! Time for your demise!" he gleefullly cried as he fired the mega cannon and exploded part of the city walls. Banette's army gave a cry of victory as they charged for one final attack. Bannette's mecha was recharging, it seemed, and Aaron needed to get over there. He couldn't see where Blaziken and Swampert were, but he did see Chidori and Staraptor rushing towards Bannette's mecha. He was about to give up, but he heard someone yelling, "Giving up already? Come on Aaron, I thought you were stronger than that."

Aaron's vision suddenly became clear, and he looked at the sky and saw a blue streak of light. He then saw Z rushing towards Banette with two black axes.

He must've gotten the weapons he was talking about. But where are mine? Aaron wondered.

As if answering a call, Chaos Blade and Zen Armor fell from the sky. Aaron equipped them as soon as he could, and Emboar's Hammer Arm bounced off harmlessly. He was about to attack, but then Emboar was taken out by a Hyper Beam. Aaron was a bit confused, but he assumed it was just another ally. He then rushed towards Banette, with his trusty blade and armor by his side.

The Metagross that had saved him went and used Bullet Punch on other members of Banette's army to clear the way for him.

"After all this time... I finally get to see you again. Do well in battle, my old friend, as you always have. Make your best friend and forging mentor proud." Melvin said.

Aaron had caught up with Chidori, Staraptor and Z, and when he did, the war was just beginning. He had heard Banette mumbling something about the destruction courtesy of Iron Island.

(OOC, your turn Chidori. Little fact: Banette's mecha is made from the ores of Iron Island, Aaron's old home)

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
(OOC) Thanks for hanging in there, President People and Chidori O. I'll get to Zero and see if he could add more to his posts. I've recently attended a new high school, so you should know how hectic that is. I promise you all that I'll be back on longer for now. I have a three-day weekend, so we should get a lot done.

Grande Egg Hospital
9:00 AM (Human hours)
-Answers-

Raphael opened his eyes once more, but only awakened to a unshaken darkness. He rose up from a wooden table surrounded by beakers and syringes. A hospital? Of course, it had to be. Raphael shook his head restless. He turned to see if anyone else was near him. Someone he could communicate with and solve this unnerving dilemma he was in. By chance, a shadow of a person...no, thing, loomed down the hallway of the hospital. The floorboards creaked with it's every step, both initiating fear and curiosity within Raphael. Suddenly, a rather large face apppeared out from his curtain.

"Morning!" the face spoke abruptly. Raphael cowered back in fear.

"Oh!" the face then developed into a circular body. It was all pink and carried an egg in some sort of pouch. Of course. It was a Chansey. But a Chansey that could talk?

"I forgot to introduce myself. I am nurse Chansey. My squad of Seadra found you lost Joy Meadow. Luckily, they've brought you here for the best recovery in Coromia!" the Chansey winked

What the hell is this thing trying to pull? thought Raphael, feeling rather agitated. Pokemon do not talk. That rule is learned by instinct. Of course, pokemon inhabit the world, but they do not talk.
I need to re-trace my steps here Raphael thought

Nurse Chansey laughed, "You seem confused". "You'll need more rest"

"No" Raphael coughed. He didn't mean to reply, but conversation seemed inevitable at this point. "I need to know where I am. Where's the nearest Pokemon Ranger station?" Raphael was fully awake by now, back and fully focused as an elite ranger.

"We don't have a, what you call, 'Pokemon Ranger station'. We only have hospitals and stores here. And some houses here and there. What is it you need? Surely, the hospital should come to your needs."

Okay. So this is a town Raphael contemplated now, without further ado...

"Do you have any leaders here?" Raphael spoke in a dire tone "I need to talk to some of your officials. I'm on an investigation. I need your help. I'm looking for--"

"Investigation?" the nursing pokemon interrupted "We're in the middle of an investigation ourselves," Chansey cleared her throat "it now seems that all of Coromia is facing the same problem. On numerous occasions, one pokemon seems to be appearing from absolutely nowhere. Some of which they appear around Coromia's most sacred areas," Chansey paused, then continued "You appeared around the Elapsing Caverns' entrance. There you were, in Joy meadow"

Chansey lost her gaze on the morning sun that slowly lit up the hospital corridors. She continued "Not only that, the Deity of Space has gone missing for centuries by now. He was the only one that could foresee spacial disasters and meteor showers," Chansey turned to Raphael, grinning. "Stuff like that".

Ah, now we're getting somewhere. "So, I appeared around these 'Elapsing Caverns', right? What history is behind that?"

"We don't fully know how the Elapsing Caverns came to be, but all we know is that the aura affects psychic-type pokemon. We've also seen some diagrams on there, some of which containing Palkia. It is also said that the longer you stay in the Elapsing Caverns, the faster time goes by. Which means you age faster. A day could easily turn into a year if you're stuck long enough"

Perfect. I better remember that. "So, do you not think that these strange occurrences are caused by these sacred places?" Raphael spoke with sureness.

The nurse shook her head in confusion. "I'm not sure, but the thought of it could drive me insane. I'm only fit to be a nurse, not a scientist"

Great. Just when we were getting somewhere, you screw up. Good going, Raphael. 'Forgive me. I just want to talk to your leader of this town"

Chansey smiled once more, "Ah, Elder Camerupt? Okay, he should be on his way to the hospital now. Until then, get some sleep".

The nursing pokemon left solemnly, the floorboards screeching again.

Can't argue with that

Chidori__O

(OOC. LOL. I was planning something similar. Instead of a Robot, Banette turns a pokemon giant. But your idea is better.)

Pokemon Realm
Scene: The Ice Castle

I saw in awe as Banette was on a mecha all the way across the dungeon. But surely the others could take it down. For now, I had to take down any of Banette's powerful minions. Staraptor heard from commander Gallade that something called the Ice Castle was here. I really didn't wanna go and fight them but Banette's army was very powerful and the main reason is because of the Ice Castle.

"Be careful, they are very powerful." He said. "They will protect their all powerful queen. The reason why they're so powerful is because they have a secret training facility. I need you to go over and take down the queen. We have allies everywhere so don't worry if you feel out numbered."

(finish later)