• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-XT (Chapter 1)

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rated PG
Falcario-Falcario97
Pokenutter-As himself
Umbrea-Umbreonkit333

Chapter 1-Companionship

On top of a grassy cliff stood two figures looking at the sunset over a wooden
fence. One was a Pokemon Ranger named Falcario. The other was a Pokemon Ace trainer named pokenutter. No one knew his real name, so he was called, "pokenutter". The two were looking at the shimmering sunset balzing over the vast treetops below them. All the Wingull were flying across the dusky skies. Behind the two lied a small, warm, wooden house.

"The Wingull, the never seize to amaze me" said pokenutter in the stillness of the silence. "Yeah, they are okay. Really, Wingull are bothersome and can be aggravating" replied Falcario. "Why say that?" saked Pokenutter. "Well" stated Falcario "Wingull are easy to catch with a styler. Yet they come in flocks and they steadily start to become a big group of annoying pests". ".......... wow" replied Pokenutter. "Yep, it's the life of a Pokemon Ranger. Catching Pokemon with a styler can be dangerous, but the job pays off well. It's really realiable, too". Pokenuttre nodded to show that he understood. He turned to Falcario. "hey, Falcario. You know how Pokemon Ranger's always have partner Pokemon? Don't you have one?". Falcario gasped, then looked down from the sunlight. "Let me tell you this, Pokenutter. I once had a faithful partner, Chimchar. We explored Pokemon all together. We traveled Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and even Sinnoh. We still didn't get a chance to explore Unova. But as my Chimchar grew, he became much more independent. I gues he gets the attitude from me. When I last saw my partner pokemon, he grew up to an Infernape. He had to take a boat to the Kanto to get his shots. Me, as a moron, thought everything would be okay. A storm struck, though. And my Infernape, AND the entire ship was never heard from again."
There was a large silence. Pokenutter closed his eyes in empathy.
"At least your Chimchar grew up to know someone like you" said Pokenutter in a calm voice. "Thank you. I think I would quit being a Pokemon Ranger. I have enough money." added Falcario. "Quitting to protect Pokemon?.......well....it's your choice" said Pokenutter.
More Silence filled the air

"FAAAALLLCAAARRRIIIIOOOO. POOOKKKKKENNNNNUUUUTTTTERRRR! Dinner's READY!" yelled out a familiar voice from the small house

Pokenutter and Falcario quickly turned around in excitement. " Hey, looks like Umbrea is done with dinner!" said Pokenutter happily. "Yes!" said Falcario in relief. they both ran in to the warm shelter. Were they slack-off

End of Ch. 1

Ch. 2 coming soon!
Thank you for reading!
Please give me your feedbacks

Last edited:

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
Alright, so it's got a nice bit of exposition in it. I'd work on your paragraph structure a bit, and watch your capitalization. It might also help to lengthen the chapters. Story-wise, the backstory with the Chimchar's disappearance and assumed death is an excellent springboard for future events. I'd like to see more of this sometime. Thanks for including me, and keep up the good work!