• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: New Journeys(sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
About a year ago, Ash Ketchum had a battle against an unknown trainer....and ended up losing. many fans watched the battle, as he lost, not even knocking out one of his opponent's pokemon. He left the region of Kanto, and has been missing for now 2 years. His location is unknown, but many people speculate he is hiding out in the region of Johto.

You are a trainer, just starting their journey, for many reasons unknown. Why you start your journey is up to you. You are not on this journey to look for Ash, you are on your journey to learn about pokemon, and the wonderful world we live in. You can become a trainer, coordinater, breeder, pokemon doctor, etc. What you do is up to you.

You are starting off in the region of Johto, where you live in the town of Newbark town. None of you know each other, however.....all that is going to change. You can be enemies with the new trainers, friends. However beware. There is a new 'organization' out in the pokemon world. They are called "Team Rage." They are called this, because of their lust for capturing Pokemon, and making money from them by selling them. Their leader has also been seen around the Town of NewBark town. It is rumoured to be that he is looking for something there. But these are just rumours...right?

There will be times when you must battle a memeber of Team Rage. Don't fret however. Your greatest partners are your friends and your Pokemon!

The Wilderness is Dangerous. Remember that. If you lose to a wild Weavile, it is probably a good idea to run for life, or to the nearest Pokemon centre. When you start your journey, you have 250 pokedollars. Spend them wisely. You can get more money by other means. Doing a favour, battling, prize money, contests,etc.

There are some rules that you must obey if you are partaking in this RP.

1) Serebii Forum Rules Apply
2) Keep it PG 13.(no swearing, or sexual content. Yes, it includes Racial comments.
3)You CANNOT catch any legendaries unless okay'ed with me. The answer is going to probably be No, 80% of the time. If I see some good RPing, then I may give you permission.
4) Please don't godmod. It prevents people from getting into a tough situation when battling.
5)you are allowed to battle other players in the RP.
6) I will be playing NPC's
7)You can only evolve if I tell you can. Don't ask me, I will tell you. Attacks however, you can learn byyourself. If it is a strong attack, then go through me first.
8) most of all.....HAVE FUN!!!!

Name:
height:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (can be brief)
Colour of Pokedex:
Colour of Backpack:
Battling style:

Pokemon Sign up:

Starter:
Nickname:
Other: (anything unusual about the pokemon.)

MY SIGN UP:

Name: Alex
Height: 5'4"
Appearance:

Alex has whitish grey hair, and wears a navy blue sweater. He wears a red t-shirt underneath it. He wears black jeans, with dark brown shoes. He has light brown skin, and has dark brown eyes. He also wears sports shorts underneath his jeans, just in case he needs them.

Personality: Alex is sort of cold, like Paul from the D/P series. He hates spending time with weak trainers. He can be a bit lazy, but sort of like to travel. He can also get cocky from times to time. He doesn't really make that many friends at school, but he just often likes to be alone. He sort of a lone wolf.

History: Alex hates always listening to his parent snagging at him. He often talks back. His parents got fed up with him, so they decided to send him away on a pokemon journey, so he could learn to be respectful, and overall turn over a new leaf. He was actually happy they sent him away on his journey. He often got bored at home, so he wanted something to do.

Colour of Pokedex: Green(light)
Colour of Backpack: Dark Green
Battling Style: He hates trying to train weak pokemon, and gets mad if one of his pokemon keep losing in batles, or overall is just weak. He doesn't really like to release his pokemon, but will keep them in the PC at the pokemon Centre.

Sarter Pokemon: Nidoran(female)
Personality: Nidoran hates getting trained by Alex. She doesn't disobey, but gets scared often by Alex. When versing other Pokemon, She is probably the bravest pokemon on his team
Nickname:None
Other: Is a darker shade of blue than a regular Nidoran(female)

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

Name: Monique
height: 5'1"
Appearance: Monique has Blueish-green eyes and one of her eyes is Bloodshot. She also has Brownish-Blonde hair that grows past her shoulders by about an inch. She usually wears a shirt with long skinny jeans and a black jacket. She hates wearing dresses or skirts and will only wear them if she has to. She wears a Bracelet that her mother bought for her a few years ago.
Personality: Monique is kind to most people but if someone hurts her friends in anyway she'll try to protect them. Monique is lazy most of the time and would rather sit and play video games or watch Television then go out but she loves to travel. Sometimes she is careless and usually waits for someone to do something first before she doesit just in case.
History: Moniques father would usually yell at her all the time for the wrong reasons.Eventually he got kicked out of the house.Her father tried to win her over but he tried to hard to make Monique happy and failed. Finally she got sick of getting annoyed by her father and decided to go out on a pokemon journey to give her something to do.
Colour of Pokedex: Red
Colour of Backpack: Dark Blue
Battling style: She trains all kinds of pokemon but if she fails at training a weak one she'll usually just put it in the PC and get a better pokemon. She prefers to train pokemon that look cool or have strong moves. She loves Fire and Canine pokemon the most.

Starter Pokemon: Growlithe
Personality: Growlithe loves to do fun things and is very brave. He hates to stay in his Pokeball so he stays out. Growlithe obeys and is very loyal.
Nickname: Konan
Other: He is a Shiny Growlithe.

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Good, you're accepted. Also, could you change the fur colour to something else? I doubt there would be a blue coloure Growlithe. Change it something closer to the colour orange.(Red,Yellow,Red-Orange,etc.)

ZFXZFX

Okay I changed it to a Shiny Growlithe because thats yellow anyway...

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
1) Serebii Forum Rules Apply

3. RPG Plot Length
RPG plots must consist of a minimum of approximately 400-600 words. Since paragraphs can be defined as any length, a word count is better suited to making sure they are of adequate length. This usually amounts to about half a page on Word.

4. Sign-Up Length
Sign-Up sheets should have at least 4-5 lines of detail in any field regarding Description, Personality or History (if the last is included). Usually if it is under this minimum it means you should have worked on it for a bit longer and included more information. Pictures can NOT replace physical description, however they may be added with the paragraph if you so desire.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Sorry about that Razor. I fixed it now. Also to Everyone, Sign ups Are still open!

K'ay your in ZF.(can I call you that?)

Psychic

Really and truly
Your plot is still too short and your sign-up still requires a written description.

ALso, what's the difference between Team Rocket and Team Rage? They do the exact same thing, so why do you need to make up a whole new team? You don't even tell us anything about them - we need to know about how they operate, where they're based, how they started, who their boss is, what uniforms they wear and Pokémon they use. Otherwise you may as well just stick with Team Rocket.

Also, what region is this taking place in? And why on earth do you need an entire section in the sign-up for height and backpack colour? That's what Appearance is for. Alternatively, does Pokédex colour really matter? You should also specify what Pokémon can/cannot be used as starters. Are trainers getting all this from a professor, do they buy the dex and catch their starter on their own? Please explain this.

Please make the necessary changes to your RPG and sign-up. Don't just say you did it; actually physically do it.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.