• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: New Journies[KANTO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay, so I finally made a discussion thread, where we can discuss our ideas for the future of the RP. Please respect other people's ideas, and no flaming.

Okay, so first order of buisness is that everyone sems to be posting, which is good, but I won't post any further until the rest of the members post. I sent them a message that the RP was open, but they haven't responded, and most of them haven't been active since December. SO I am giving them 24 hours to post, if not, I'll make SU's open again.

Oaky, so once everyone at least one more person has posted, I will continue with the story, with Oak giving you your pokemon and some other supplies.

Also, please pm me about something random, so I know you are active and still want to play.

Double-oh-Platypus

I'm really just posting here because I'd like to be subscribed to it, but I do have some questions that were included with my sign-up but not answered:

1. How many attacks are our Pokemon allowed to have?
2. Are we allowed to have the same Pokemon as others?

The third question in my sign-up was included in my PM, but if you want to answer it here, that's fine ^^

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Yay, hopefully this RPG will last until it ends! Hm, now for question time.

- After we receive our Pokemon, should we all just stay in a group, or go off on our own separate paths?

- ...You say this takes place after Ash becomes champion. So... are Brock and Misty at their gyms during this RPG, or is someone else taking over? And I take it all the other gym leaders are the same (Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine)? What about the Viridian gym, or is Giovanni still running it?

So once we start our journeys, I've already decided what Pokemon Phoebe will first. It's the one I mentioned would make an interesting plot twist in the PM I sent you, Jegretis. I think it's easy enough to capture--at least it was for Ash, anyway.

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
Really enjoying it so far- ive pmed jegretis my Q's soo ya...
But one that is more pointed at the rpger's, are you guys planning on having a relationship with someone? I know a lot of them are like 12 and that but still, maybe a little crush even?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Wow...that's alot of questions....

Okay, so....

1) It's upto you whether you want to stay in a group or not, but it's best if you do. You can travel alone if you want, and later meet up with another group and travel with them.

2)All the Gym leaders ae the same except for the Viridian Gym. Blue is running it.

3)Your pokemon can have a maximum of 8 attacks, and no more. Of course not all at once, it will learn new attacks through experiance.

4)No, we can not have the same Pokemon as others

5)Also, Double-oh-Platypus, yes, I would like the future Pokemon sheet, but you can wait till later to give it to me if you want.

Okay then, when I get back from school, if the people rated pending have not posted yet, I'm making sign-ups open, but first I will push things off in the RP, so everyone can meet Oak.

Double-oh-Platypus

Let me think about it... nope. My character, Jasmine, is eleven and due to the personality I wrote up for her, I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. :D

EDIT: That was in response to Dusky up there ^^

But the sheet I sent you (Jegretis), you said that's fine. Does that mean if anyone else wants those Pokemon they can't have them now?

Last edited:

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Some Q's here;

1.Can we have non-kanto pokemon? Otherwise, options are pretty limited.
2.How is the whole contest side of things going to work. Will it work like gyms? Will each town have a contest hall...or what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.