• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon not in games yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
List pokemon they have not made for the games yet but you think will be pokemon sometime:

Pegasus(horse with wings)

nonflaming unicorn

cantaurus(manbull)

I can't remember any more but I will soon...

Grasswhistler

stopthesealhunt.ca
I've always wanted a see a dolphin Pokemon.

blindskater

an ant pokemon?

pokefan90

<<Evil???
How about a ripoff of that horse eagle thing from harry potter?

also trolly trolls not like that pathetic excuse sableaye.

mewfan1

A Pinsir Evo is inevitable.
An Ant pokemon would be good.
Maybe a guinea pig pokemon, too.

gumdropgallon

I think bippa falls into that slot, even though its clearly a beaver

I think they should bring misingno back in some strange new way

pokefan90

<<Evil???
^^ I have evry damn right to start a new thread on already done topics.

I think Ho-oh is like a paradise bird but it's not so "wow a beauifull delicate thing!"

They gotta make a pink paradise bird instead and also a more rainboy colour. I think Ho-oh looks mexican, when I got it in colosseum I thought"look a mexican bird!XD"(I'm mexican so I think I'd know it when I see sumthing that looks mexican)

Actually creating a new thread when there is already a thread about it is called SPAMMING and that is bad children.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
I already PMed a mod to close this thread OK?

We already have two phoenix bird pokemon, moltres and ho-oh(jappaneese ho-oh means phoenix)

Also were not really spamming man we didn't even know this had already been done.

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
A hermit Crab Pokemon!! Don't say Slowbro because it looks nothing like a hermit crab. If there already is one then i'm just forgetful.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
That is the greatest Idea so far yellow hat.

I would so fukking love a dark psychic type! It would be so ironic to put opposie elemental pokes into one

Status
Not open for further replies.