• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Obsession League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenixFox

マスターの
Name:FenixFox
Team: weavile, infernape, dusknoir, snorlax, donphan, flygon.
(might also have a change in my team later on)
Friend Code: 1977 5997 1386
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: i love battling and i really want to improve on my battling skill
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: because it will help me futher my goals and also to help out others who have hard time at battling ^^

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
Name:FenixFox
Team: weavile, infernape, dusknoir, snorlax, donphan, flygon.
(might also have a change in my team later on)
Friend Code: 1977 5997 1386
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: i love battling and i really want to improve on my battling skill
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: because it will help me futher my goals and also to help out others who have hard time at battling ^^

YES!! This is the kind of application I'm looking for! ^_^ You're accepted; welcome to the league!

Name: AppleButter2
Team: Azelf, Kingdra, Zapados, Ludicolo/Omastar,Qwilfish, Scizor
Friend Code: 0903 8616 5236
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: Well, I have challenged leauges on Serebii before and some of them don't allow you to use legends, which I find annoying. I hope that since I am a gym leader I can use legends. =D
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:For one, my team is pretty tough to beat and I am in the highest ranks in almost all of the clans that I am in, so I feel I would make a good addition to this league and before it gets more members I should become a gym leader.

I'm glad you reconsidered! =D You do seem like you would be a good addition, so you're accepted! ^_^

Name: oooo
Team: Which one? <_<
My monos:
Steel: luke, gross, skarm, zone, rachi, tran, Ttar (wildcard) - 6 of those
Psychic: cress, latias, gross, gallade, rachi, starmie
I also have bug and flying monos, but not as good as these two^^
Friend Code: 3222 6165 5568
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?: It was fun when I was a reddragons gym leader.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?: I used to be a gym leader for reddragons and I had a fairly decent win record.

Lol, you can use whichever team you think is best. ^_^ On that note, you are accepted! I hear the Red Dragons league is of good quality. We're glad to have you! ^^

Name:damonchedder12
Team:
Friend Code:2493 1341 5674
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:because they are cool and my pokemon are strong and people will have fun battling me and it wont be easy.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?because pokemon are cool an fun i wont really mind if people beat me and im a very powerful trainer so my pokemon are really powerful i wont be easy to beat

Well, you seem active enough, I'll give you that. =\ It's better, but it's still not quite what I'm looking for...just telling me that you and your pokemon are powerful and hard to beat won't get you into the league. :) Try telling me a little bit about YOURSELF; I need to see if you're a nice person or not...does this make sense? XD

Name:auzzie latios (Ingame:John)
Team:Arcanine, tyranitar, torterra, dragonite, togekiss, gallade
Switches out:lucario,blaziken,rotom(frost forme) and shiny huntail.
Friend Code:1891 8804 1368
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?:to have fun battles on wi-fi.
Why should you be the next Gym Leader?:because i think everyone should have a chance.

Well, you've got me there; everyone does deserve a chance! :) ...I've always wanted to visit Australia. =p Oh, right. Anyway, you're accepted! Welcome to PO! ^_^

Also, I would like to announce that ShinyScizor will no longer be a Gym Leader as he is banned. I don't know why, but I do know I can't have a banned member on my Leaders list. o_O Sorry. XP

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Cool, this leauge seems to need more leaders, so I did the right thing by reconsidering. :)

FenixFox

マスターの
can i have two teams to battle with, like a single and doubles? < im just wondering about this

also if i find my self too inactive i will resigned ^^

Last edited:

FenixFox

マスターの
sorry for the double post but are you going to have a elite four later on ?

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
i was wondering can i have two teams to battle with, like a single and doubles?...

That's a good question...hmm...
Well, I guess that would be okay. Although traditionally a Gym will choose either singles or doubles respectively. But yeah, I'll allow that. :)

Well, we have eight Gym Leaders, at last! =D I hope everyone continues to do well and stay active! I have a few ideas that I plan to reveal later on, so just wait! ;)

Also, I've got a new quiz for you!

Which pokemon has the most feet? I'll give you a hint: There are TWO possible answers to this one! I STILL can't think of a prize, but for now, I'll keep a tally on the first post(I'll add it later =D). Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Chedder, I'll add you to the challenger list. :)
@Fenix: I'm thinking about that, since it would seem weird to go straight from Leaders to the champ, but it's very plausible. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll get right on it! =O

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
That's a good question...hmm...
Well, I guess that would be okay. Although traditionally a Gym will choose either singles or doubles respectively. But yeah, I'll allow that. :)

Well, we have eight Gym Leaders, at last! =D I hope everyone continues to do well and stay active! I have a few ideas that I plan to reveal later on, so just wait! ;)

Also, I've got a new quiz for you!

Which pokemon has the most feet? I'll give you a hint: There are TWO possible answers to this one! I STILL can't think of a prize, but for now, I'll keep a tally on the first post(I'll add it later =D). Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Chedder, I'll add you to the challenger list. :)
@Fenix: I'm thinking about that, since it would seem weird to go straight from Leaders to the champ, but it's very plausible. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll get right on it! =O

The answer is Octillery, if it is not, well then that is just mean. :)

FenixFox

マスターの
i say caterpie and also can you change my fc to my platinum one ^^

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
yes im a challenger i finally got im so happy thanks man you are so cool

Last edited:

FenixFox

マスターの
My set of rules will be coming soon ^^

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
The two possible answers were:

Caterpie and
Weedle

Fenixfox and damonchedder are correct!! Caterpie and Weedle each have ten feet. Octillery has eight tenticles, but they don't count as feet. ;) Remember, Spinarak and Ariados each have eight legs too, and that makes for three possible aswers. XD

I'll add one to each of your tallies. :) Also, I'll add your Platinum FC next to your name, Fenix. I'm going to send all the new leaders a PM regarding their gym rules and stuff; you can still post your rules here though. :)

Okay, time a a new quiz! This time it's a riddle:

"Munchlax watches over the blue-lighting tower. Light flows into my high areas to keep me running. Pikachu and electrike dance and play in my narrows. What am I?"

Good luck!

EDIT: One last thing, I'm about ready to implement Elites to the league; I'll post the rules about those after some debate with the Leaders(Yes, I need your opinion on this! I'll Pm you all about that as well). Thanks. ^_^

Last edited:

FenixFox

マスターの
The two possible answers were:

Caterpie and
Weedle

Fenixfox and damonchedder are correct!! Caterpie and Weedle each have ten feet. Octillery has eight tenticles, but they don't count as feet. ;) Remember, Spinarak and Ariados each have eight legs too, and that makes for three possible aswers. XD

I'll add one to each of your tallies. :) Also, I'll add your Platinum FC next to your name, Fenix. I'm going to send all the new leaders a PM regarding their gym rules and stuff; you can still post your rules here though. :)

Okay, time a a new quiz! This time it's a riddle:

"Munchlax watches over the blue-lighting tower. Light flows into my high areas to keep me running. Pikachu and electrike dance and play in my narrows. What am I?"

Good luck!

thx for the change and also im going to say a light house

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
VERY close, but that's not it! =D And, you're welcome. ^_^

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
the Munchlax rock in sunnyshore which watches over the lighthouse am i right

Last edited:

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
EVEN CLOSER!! =O Try fusing both the two above answers together; is it clear yet?? =D Notice the referance to electric pokemon in the riddle.

You're all VERY close to getting it right! I'll explain what everything in the riddle means after someone has gotten it correct. ^_^

FenixFox

マスターの
the pokemon gym in sunnyshore city

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
still VERY close; try broadening it out a little. on a sclae of 1-100 on how FAR you are from the right answer, you're on like one and a half; use that brain! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.