• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Obsession League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenixFox

マスターの
what legends are you talking about

Well I'm sorry, Mr. Snippy. You don't need to insult me like that. I had been under the impression that legendaries in general were banned; I didn't know that not all were forbidden. I never vistied the Battle Forum at all (that I can recall) until about a week ago.

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
No problem, nobodys judging you! XD Well, this league doesn'y OUTLAW ubers. Leaders and such can have them on their teams, but if they do, their gym rules can't say that challengers can't use them. I know, it's confusing. XD Sorry, it's hard to explain such a thing sometimes. :)

Ima_Penguin_95: I'll add you to the list! =D

Also, Celibi makes a good point. o_O I think the quota should be set to eight then. All in favor?

ELITE FOUR TORNAMENT ENTRANTS LIST:
AppleButter2
FenixFox
Damonchedder12
Celebitrainer
Ima_Pengiun_95

- 5 entrants so far.

And no, you don't have to challenge anybody in any order(except me, you have to beat all the leaders first; that goes for all future champs too). You can challenge me anytime you want, just not for the championship. =p I mean, in reality, you never had to beat the leaders in order in the games either. Certain circumstances just made it that way. :)

Last edited:

oooo

I have decided that I will you my steel team in this league....may I be added as a steel gym leader or elite if it is open?

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
>_< It only dies when I'm gone for long amounts of time.

Once again, lots of school. Then I got sick...then the power went out for a day and a half because of a big storm. o_O I'm still sick, too...

But yeah, we already have five entrants, SO...!!! I'll join in to make it an equal six. It doesn't seem as if anyone else is interested in joining, so...

I DECLARE THE TOURNY OPEEEE~~~N!!! I'll randomize the entries and post a list of who's against who. Good luck!!

Buster The Fox

The Blue Water Fox!
:(

I completely agree and understand...Guys, the League's dead. :( I just don't have time to run a league, what with school and all(Speaking of which, I'm putting off my homework to type this up. >_<). For any of you who want to try and stay with the league, one of you guys can try to take charge if you want to, but I obviously can't do this anymore.

If I feel like it, I just might start the league back up during Summer Break next year, when I have TOO MUCH time to spare, but until then, I declare the League officially:

DEAD

Sorry guys and gals. It was fun while it lasted...

Oops, forgot about that homework!

...And that was the last they ever heard of him................
THE END XD

Status
Not open for further replies.