• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Obsidian

Cece

The pixelover looks good, but in my original pic, he was looking up.
It looks strange to have his face angled upward when he's not looking that way.
You also forgot to draw his toes. x3

Anyway, you did good. Looks quite a bit like the original.

Kec, you still need to credit the sprites individually.

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Cece: Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot to draw his toes XD I'll fix his eyes now and the original pic was ace BTW, I thought for a moment that it was official art! :p

EDIT: Finished! I edited the shading a little too, it looked a little sharp in parts before.

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Looks much better now Cynder :D

damn, i keep on frogetting to credit individually! I'll edit now

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Thanks, I think he needed editing quite a lot. I posted him in my spriting thread, I credited and everything, is it okay? 'Cos if it isn't I can take him off.

Kecleoshrew

Uh, Grenadillo was for Absol Attacker's region, Therafis Region

can i get some Obsidian related comments now please?

bones090

< brav man i is sick
i love your sprites, your shading is very good. My favourite is Inferboar, probably the greatest fire type starter finale ever!

Shadauk needs work on shading, try working on your already standing light source and adding more of it. Other than that, it is very good.

Keep up the good work, this game will great if it actually comes out! :p

Kecleoshrew

Thanks Bones ^-^

I hvae a question:
If i use music from another game for Obsidian, but give credit to the maker, does it still count as stealing?

squlicky4

im liking all the new sprites and stuff that are up i have got new pokedex entries for the ones you have there i will pm them to you straight away so you can get them up asap i havnt noticed any problems wih the sprites and if this game ever got to the shelves i would defo buy it ^_^

Cece

I hvae a question:
If i use music from another game for Obsidian, but give credit to the maker, does it still count as stealing?

It does if you don't get permission. oxo

Kec you stiiillllll haven't credited individually. @_@

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

It does if you don't get permission. oxo

damn. i was planning on using FFVII music for Obsidian

Cece

damn. i was planning on using FFVII music for Obsidian

Welllll I thought you were talking about some individual on the internet.. >3> I'm sure you could get away with FFVII music. But it might sound a little weird for a handheld type game? I would go for something more bitzy like FFVI.

Kecleoshrew

Welllll I thought you were talking about some individual on the internet.. >3> I'm sure you could get away with FFVII music. But it might sound a little weird for a handheld type game? I would go for something more bitzy like FFVI.

im not using JUST FFVII msuic. im only using it for parts i think it goes well with o3o

I love the brawluak sprite its awesome
I cant find any faults with the sprites

Credit goes to cece for Brawlauk sprite

ZombieMeatballs

ポケットモンスター
very good ^^ I like the shinies

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
Any more sprites u want me to do?