• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon odiities

darkmaster6

i think ive splet it odities right but my oditie is that i was playing during wi-fi then suddnely out of nowhere my pokemon disserpeard weirdO_0

Manaphyman

Up all night
Really? It just vanished? What happened after that?

I've had a weird thing happen to me too. Almost immediatly after I put up a pokemon on the GTS, it was picked, and it littearly happened within minutes. Needless to say, my wifi bugged out and when I restarted my game, I had both the pokemon I put up, and the pokemon I requested!

I was mad when on GTS, I put a lv. 50 Hippowdon with EQ and Stone Edge up for trade. Then I didn't play for 2 weeks. When I checked again, it says Hippowdon fled!

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
Hahaha, yeah pokemon tend to escape when you dont check the GTS for long..