• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon of the Week Discussion

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Yeah, I didn't know if there is one of these.

So, yeah, you just basically discuss 4th gen POTW's.

This one...

Lapras, eh? Never really liked it...

blackrose

i like lapras, it is a good water/ ice pokemon.

Porygon-Z is one of my favorites but Thunderbolt and Focus Sash should of gotten a mention...

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I like PorygonZ. Probably my best LVL100 Pokemon ever. Before he was even a POTW, I already had this moveset for it:
Nasty Plot
Ice Beam
Tri Attack
Dark Pulse
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability

What do you know? Just like Serebii suggested.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Awesome. Porygon-Z! He's my Special Sweeper!

Of course, I have to give him Quick Claw because he's so damned slow...

I always prefer Alakazam over Porygon-Z because:

1. Alakazam is faster, so assuming Porygon-Z doesn't have a Quick Claw, Alakazam would ALWAYS beat P-Z.

2. Alakazam is just plain easier to get. With P-Z, they're all mostly fetching items and trading. With Alakazam, it's just trading.

manaphylover

i think that defense curl should be mentioned for the blissey potw