• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon on youtube

erebus

I couldn’t find a thread on here dedicated to discussing fan-made pokemon videos on YouTube so I thought I'd make my own;
What, in your opinion, are the best pokemon related videos on YouTube?

There are four categories I want to specifically include, but if you can think of any others then please include them in your posts.

Exclusions =
1) Uploaded anime epps
2) Uploaded wifi battles
3) Game walkthroughs
4) 4th/5th Gen ‘news’ videos
5) And anything else official (e.g. Pokemon Sunday epps) that has been uploaded
In other words I only want fan made videos to be included, rather than stolen material uploaded illegally!

Here’s my list;

*Classic-
IMO this category has to go to SMOSH with their take on the pokemon theme tune.

*Funny-
I saw a really funny video of a guy talking about the new pokemon when he was drunk - 'Dude is Pumped about the New Pokemon' (be warned though, it contains a LOT of swearing and a reference to pokephillia!).

*Clever-
This one goes to nerimon (aka Alex Day) with 'Pokémon, What Happened To You?' (And if you don’t like Twilight then you'll love him reading it).

*Awsome-
This one definitely goes to 'Pokémon Apokélypse: Live Action Trailer HD'

So guys, what are your fave pokemon related vids on YouTube?

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
I think there are a load of hackers on Youtube, but I do find Youtube extremely helpful for those games i have in japanese that i have no idea what to do and where to go

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
I think there are a load of hackers on Youtube, but I do find Youtube extremely helpful for those games i have in japanese that i have no idea what to do and where to go

aggronFTW

Have you seen the pokemon gangsta rap? I watched that and it was hilarious, if you haven't seen it yet go watch it.

erebus

Have you seen the pokemon gangsta rap? I watched that and it was hilarious, if you haven't seen it yet go watch it.

LOL. Just finished watching it, I have seen it before but had forgotten all about it.

The reason I started this thread was so we could share our fave pokemo- related YouTube vids with each other, and inform each other about vids on YouTube that may be good but not very widely known.

I hope more people can contribute, because I thought that this thread would fade away completely before someone would add a comment!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

erebus

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
my favorites were jakeh147's pokemon spoofs, but sadly his account was deleted... some of the others i like are sprite videos and speed paints.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Personally, my favorite are awesome videos. Like clips with music over them. (Music videos i guess would be a right word) I don't really look at Pokemon videos much because of the haters on the 2-4 gens that also tend to watch.

I've made a few myself but never uploaded it because of my Youtube phobia. I'll upload it to ******* when I get a chance so only people viewing this thread can see it.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
As for some of my favourite Youtube Pokemon stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLLELrBkzQ
^^A pretty neat-looking 3D animation someone made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN-xC_c1754
^^The first episode of Pokemon: The Abridged Series. Quite an interesting spinoff series... Currently the series goes up to the "Abra and the Psychic Showdown" episode.

(There used to be this interesting collection of funny moments in the anime... but it was deleted.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiak6MET3Bc
^^A remix of the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf battle theme from D/P/Pt, done on Mario Paint Composer.

Last edited:

FormeEon

The DNA Master