• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Online Idea for Game

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Just so y'all know, there are already many Pokemon MMORPGs in development. I'm the current head forum admin of the most popular one, Pokemon Online (a.k.a. POL).

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Just so y'all know, there are already many Pokemon MMORPGs in development. I'm the current head forum admin of the most popular one, Pokemon Online (a.k.a. POL).

H0ll0wW1th1n

i think it'll be kinda like WoW... but i have an idea for the starters... kinda like runescape, you get a toutorial(sp?) in the beginning, they teach you how to battle, roam around, use items, etc. and depending on where you start, you get a list of pokemon around that area (ex. floaroma town: buizel, shellos, budew, pachirisu etc.) and in every town, there is a CPU. person that will go and catch the one you want... OR you try and find if someone can catch it for you, it'll count as a mission for whoever catches it for you, and while doing that mission, all wild pokemon you find are Lv. 3-5, and when they catch and give it to you, they complete the mission, but they dont get much points for it... i cant decide on which... and if you put this up, please put my name under it :]

EDIT: also, i would like to be on the list... i could make a banner that can link to this page and more people can request to put their name on it...

and it could be like WoW, i mean the 3Dish part, clothes and stuff, Groups could be like Guilds, etc. but i guess that's kinda stealing ideas :\ i agree with the box too... i was going to say something else but i forgot, i'll remember later, and i'll edit

EDIT2: I REMEMBERED!!! maybe another job could be Pokemon Purifier/Shadow Reviver(not very creative names...) but you do the same as XD and collosium, you can catch shodow pokemon from Bad Groups (or sometimes they may be wild) that choose to shadowify pokemon, and you slowly earn their friendship, then go to a place in each region where a pokemon purifies them (Kanto: Mew, Jhoto: Celebi, Hoenn: Jirachi, Sinnoh: Shayman) <-- but those are shiny(dont have to be... but i think it'd be better), and non-catchable (they repel pokeballs) but it's just an idea :\ i think it'd be a cool job... but it's oppinion. if you put this i would like my name under it also :]

EDIT3: sorry i'm editing alot... but i think if the legendaries are going to be so strong, you shouldnt be able to catch them, they should be like, major EXP gains and that's it, but still, just oppinion

Last edited:

H0ll0wW1th1n

me too... but i still think they should make it in a box and you buy it at a store or something, then you pay a little each month, like WoW

Ammako

If they would make that, I think we would only buy it one time.

And you would have to have the CD in the computer to play, or else someone could buy one CD, then lend it to lot sof people, etc...

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
Sign me up! :) Also, maybe for the teams idea, the higher a player's position in the particular alignment that they chose, perhaps they could get some perks, like a high-ranking evil team member could have the ability to genetically alter Pokemon, a la Team Rocket in Mewtwo Strikes Back?

H0ll0wW1th1n

If they would make that, I think we would only buy it one time.

And you would have to have the CD in the computer to play, or else someone could buy one CD, then lend it to lot sof people, etc...

no, what i meant was you pay monthly for it to prevent giving disc's to friends. but idk