• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Online Log Replays

Ok, I think by this point everyone uses Pokemon Online instead of Wifi.

You can use this cool thing to turn your PO logs into short animated movies (but everyone seems to already know that). Post your best logs here so we can make a collection.

Blue Harvest vs D.Grayman - Sunkern does its share of work.
Epic Eevee vs Lunar22 - Epic Eevee wins his Battle of the week with Moltres.
Zerofield vs Aldeib - The mighty Ald is demolished by Skarmbliss.
Jesusfreak94 vs SPM3 - Despite starting the battle off rough Jesusfreak turns it around at the last minute.
Complete Legitimacy vs [Drac]Blazeisback - Tangrowth is a hero.
Puretrainer vs Gamefreak - An extremely close match which ended at the last possible minute with a disconnect. Hard to say who won.
D.Gray Man vs [TSS]Zellimi - Probably the only time you will see Baton Pass take out a Haze Milotic. Oh, Emolga sweep too.
Gamefreak vs Lunar22 - Some amazing prediction on behalf of Gamefreak. He is the king of HO.
Epic Eevee vs Nails - Each side used the same team, and Epic Eevee crushed one of the best players around with it.
Dragonuser vs Joeyboy13 - A close match between sun and rain. Porygon 2 taking 6% from Gyarados's Waterfall alone makes this video worth watching.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Nice idea. lol, just updated PO and deleted all of my logs, soo...yeah. I'll be back with some soon anyway.

Cometk

west side
well i had a very nice log of me destroying user blue harvest but since my comp crashed it seems i have lost it :(

Eaglehawk

Banned
lol I saved almost every single one of my battle logs.

well i had a very nice log of me destroying user blue harvest but since my comp crashed it seems i have lost it :(

Is that the one where I was so drunk I couldn't remember what type Tentacruel was. The lesson learned is that it definitely does not survive Landorus's Earthquake.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
two things.

1. none of those links seem to be working for me.

Blue Harvest said:
Is that the one where I was so drunk I couldn't remember what type Tentacruel was. The lesson learned is that it definitely does not survive Landorus's Earthquake.

2. BH, mind if i sig that?

windsong

WEST SIDE
lol..............

see it's funny because you bs'd the **** out of him early game with that burn and he didn't complain

GZero

Wind Strong
D: what did I do ?_? and I added another replay

@ eevee- I burned his hitmontop late game ad it didn't matter

Insulting your opponent fox haxing you even after YOU won. Say gg and close out of the window. No need to be a jerk.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Insulting your opponent fox haxing you even after YOU won. Say gg and close out of the window. No need to be a jerk.

Yeah, agreed.

I haven't got any good ones, but I did have one where I set up with SD Luke, and swept after going 5-2 down. LO recoil killed me, so I drew the match. The log wasn't saved =(

GZero

Wind Strong
Okay! Geez just ignore my comment and rate the battle! This thread wasn't made to read each commet during the battle.