• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Online Log Replays

Zachmac

I'm uploading only one right now just because I'm going to clear out my other battles (just so that I can make sense of which day is which):

Title: Trollolol

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Overlordmewtwo-vs-Alelujaa73--2012-03-09

This battle officially takes its place as one of my most memorable battles that I've ever fought. And once you see it, you'll make perfect sense of what happened.
I actually had someone who thought I was cheating for using you-know-what.

This is the best battle video I've seen so far.

Edit: I got my little sister to watch it, but she didn't get what was so funny. D: Some people have no respect for Zoroark trolling....

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I applauded overlordmewtwo the instant he OHKO'd with Night Daze with dat Blissey.

EDIT: Here's a match I did a minute ago, and Lucario saved the day. Amoongus f***ed me up early-ish, but Lucario 2HKO'd with Ice Punch. AgiliLuke is underrated...

Eaglehawk

Banned
After watching that battle, Aqua, I just gained newfound respect for Amoonguss

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis

Gray™

Here I will post a battle that I will win with a Minun and a Plusle without using Baton Pass

Ilan

Epic Shunkle is epic

Tried a set someone posted on the POTW (based on a youtube video) and it really worked shunkle beats a team 1-3 (with stealth rock help).
Although the player used Future sight instead of psychic.. oh well..

P.S: Masquerin is quite good on NU!

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Here's me with my new team, stacking hazards successfully and sweeping at the end.

Utopian

faults & feats
I don't know what was worst, you sac'ing 2 mons for no reason or him sac'ing like 3 mons to your gyara.

Zachmac

I don't know what was worst, you sac'ing 2 mons for no reason or him sac'ing like 3 mons to your gyara.
The loss of Shedinja didn't even matter. It was Sub/Protect/Sandstorm/Final Gambit with Sticky barbs...as for Terrakion, I overestimated it's bulky, and thought it could take the second T-bolt at +1.