• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Online Need Help

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Hey guys, I have a serious problem that I can't get onto the Smogon server of Pokemon Online. I'm rather sure that it is a server-side issue because all the other servers work for me except this one. I've tried several things such as using a different name and using advance connection to connect to the server but it's not working. I would really appreciate some help on how to connect to the Smogon server. I have been able to connect before, but just recently this has become a problem. Can someone help me out please?

Hey guys, I have a serious problem that I can't get onto the Smogon server of Pokemon Online. I'm rather sure that it is a server-side issue because all the other servers work for me except this one. I've tried several things such as using a different name and using advance connection to connect to the server but it's not working. I would really appreciate some help on how to connect to the Smogon server. I have been able to connect before, but just recently this has become a problem. Can someone help me out please?

It's most likely just a kink in the server, ladder on PO for a bit and eventually it should come back. If it still doesn't come back after a day or two, just make PO your main server for use. In short, it should come back after a little bit, so if you feel the need to ladder to it on PO's server.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Alright thank so very much for responding quickly. I know this section of the forums does not get much activity so I didn't expect my question to be answered so fast. Again thanks very much, I really hope it will start working again for me. ANY ADDITIONAL HELP WOULD STILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Last edited: