• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Online's first 5th gen 'OU' List

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
How come archeops isn't in OU or UU? He should be

poke-lord

NO Kyurem in either one?

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Ok, what the hell?!

DW is confusing everything! I'm sick of it!

First of all, I can see Espeon, Blaziken, Ninetales, Politoed, and even Cloyster being moved up, but why Ditto? And why did Salamence get moved back down into OU?

[EDIT] Wait...Imposter? If the stats get copied then I can see why, but if not, then Ditto should still be in NU.

And Salamence...I still don't see why.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Somehow I just totally called it. What did I call? Volcarona on OU. Nowhere on the Forums, but in my mind.

But Bisharp is in UU?! Dark-Steel combo is beast!

Now Imma make a prediction here.

Samurott will be OU because it seems to be the most popular starter choice.
Emboar will be in UU or NU because of its typing combonation back for the third time by unpopular demand! XD
Serperior will be either UU or OU. UU due to the fact that its pure Grass type with 5 weaknesses, but OU because of its awesome stats.

But in the long run, I could care less about tiers. I'm just trying to figure out how predictable websites like Smogon can be.

artbomber_97

Ultimate Aritist
Ok, what the hell?!

DW is confusing everything! I'm sick of it!

First of all, I can see Espeon, Blaziken, Ninetales, Politoed, and even Cloyster being moved up, but why Ditto? And why did Salamence get moved back down into OU?

[EDIT] Wait...Imposter? If the stats get copied then I can see why, but if not, then Ditto should still be in NU.

And Salamence...I still don't see why.
With a Choice Scarf on, Ditto is the best revenge killer in Dream World due to its new Dream World ability, Eccentric, allowing it to immediately transform into the opposing pokemon by just switching in. By transforming, it copies every single stat of the foe (even if the foe has staged up the stats), bar HP. That means, with a Choice Scarf, it will always outspeed the foe and kill it. For example, the opponent has a Sword Dance Garchomp that is locked into Outrage after 1 Sword Dance. You send Ditto in, it copies Garchomp's speed, and Choice Scarf boosts that speed up so you can outpace Garchomp, and kill it back with your own Outrage. Get the picture?

And Salamence, with all the new pokemon, abilities and changes to the metagame, Salamence is no longer such a great threat to the OU metagame, therefore moved back.

magikarp_hater

Me, Myself and I
How is Kyurem BL? Kyurem is an Ice/Dragon sweeper beast! And even more, HOW THE HECK IS AZELF UU NOW??!!! Azelf is still an awesome TrickScarfer and sweeper!

Haxorusfan

Dragon Trainer
For PO is Chandelure shadow tag an uber or OU???

magikarp_hater

Me, Myself and I