• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Opal Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join, its a great forum in progress we need members. Click on the link in my siggy.

Last edited:

furretlad

the main compadre
your gunna get banned

Last edited:

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Not to mini-mod, but I think that the rules say that you shouldn't advertise other sites.
Not mini-modding, really, just suggesting something.

hi hi hi hi

please join, its a great forum

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
I think he is trying to get banned

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
That's EXACTLY what we just said!

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
Sorry, my computer sometimes takes while to load, and it loads a couple posts back. It's dumb.

bumpage......

and you double posted also. And you dont need to bump...

Seth boy

Are you ready?
Dude your bannded lugia ownz

i kno.......

bummpiddy bump bump bummpiddy bump bump, look at this thread go. Cant belive im not banned yet.

bummpiddy bump bump bummpiddy bump bump, look at this thread go. Cant belive im not banned yet.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Hunter: I only asked myself that a few trillion times.

I think opal is just the name of the forum. Most likely the name of the third game is opal, quartz or something similar.

Villi

Shimama!
Actually I'm not sure if he qualifies for banning yet. Someone add up the infraction points.

And the rest of us are breaking the rules too. Posting in a spam thread is considered spam. Whatever. It won't kill me to get some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.