1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Opal?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by PKMN Trainer Omega, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

*facepalm*

Ugh, yes, FAKE, for God's sake. That's been posted here and subsequently proven fake more times than [insert your favorite metaphor involving plentiful actions here].

Seriously, people, the Search function isn't just a pretty face. Press the right buttons and it'll put out every time guaranteed.

2. Person27

Person27 InternationalBattler

chances are, if there is a third game to go with diamond and pearl it would be giratina, but i would like to see all three starters (fully evolved) on the cover, it'd be a new and clever twist, would it not?

3. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

you can tell it'll be giratina because it and dialga/palkia learn alot of the same moves by leveling up like earth power and dragon breath and aura sphere.groudon kyogre and rayquaza learnt some moves that were the same to like ancientpower and scary face.

4. PokeCosmo

PokeCosmo Member

lol I thought you said Pokemon Oral.

5. Bolt_Jolteon

Bolt_Jolteon I WANNA HUG IT! D:

I highly doubt that D/P will have a third game. Giratina is, after all, a Nat. Dex Pokemon...

6. #1 Rayquaza Trainer

#1 Rayquaza Trainer Iwas Magical Togetic

I believe it will be Opal version and Giratina will be on the cover.

7. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Because Yellow, Crystal and Emerald were never made, or what? And what does it matter if Giratina isn't in the Sinnoh Dex?

8. Person27

Person27 InternationalBattler

does it really matter if there is a 3rd installment? it's not like there is going to be any new pokemon to catch

9. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

would they rearrange the sinnoh dex to include stuff like yanmega, lickilicky etc.?

10. txdaan

txdaan Who reads this is...

since when is garnet a dark jewel? i'd go for granite, leave giratina out of the sinnoh dex and let the team galactic storyline go on after the league

11. 007pikachu

007pikachu ohhhhhhh yeah

I think thats a cool name how about a pokemon named ocsentia that controls the moon and in Pokemon Copper there is cosentia which controls the stars

12. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Everything you suggest in this post is completely unrealistic and will not happen ever.

Thank you and good night.

13. Mario with Lasers

Mario with Lasers Unfazeable

No new pokémon, but what about new Move Tutors? That's what they made in Emerald; No new pokémon, but you could teach the Elemental Punches, Counter, Thunder Wave and etcetera to a lot of pokémon.

Rapid Spin Tutor...

14. emerald69

emerald69 Grass/Ghost Trainer

i actually hope that it is pokemon Amethsyt

with, ;491; on the cover.
    ;444;;107; back massages from hitmonchan!

15. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Nope.

Additional nope.

What purpose does this thread still serve? I can't think of anything.

16. peterrab

peterrab Well-Known Member

If a third game is going to come out, it will almost certainly be Giratina, and a slight chance it will be Cressilia or Heatran. It will NOT be any event Pokémon.

17. Espeon's Jewl

Espeon's Jewl likes pie

It will almost certainly be Giratina now that I think of it. Giratina's in the same possition as Rayquaza was is in. You could only get it after the elite four. And ijea4444, you do have a good point. I never noticed that.

18. mew..

mew.. What do you want?

well ble.red=yellow
    ruby,spahhire=emerald
    fr,lg= ????
    diamond, pearl=?????

19. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

i thought it was clear that giratina's name was based off the girasol (aka fire opal) in the same way that dialga is based off diamond and palkia is based off pearl.

It will, therefore, NOT be garnet or granite or any other mineral/stone/element starting with G.

20. .:Faithless:.

.:Faithless:. .:~Silent Strength~:

It would be pretty neat if Dialga and Palkia were fighting each other like Kyogre and Groudon did in Emerald, and Giratina (the one previously left out of the story, like Rayquaza) comes to break it up.

If Game Freak have come up with any new story ideas that are awesome I think they will put them into action with a more awesome storyline and myths in the Canalave Library. Ergo, Pokemon Opal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.