• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Opal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

*facepalm*

Ugh, yes, FAKE, for God's sake. That's been posted here and subsequently proven fake more times than [insert your favorite metaphor involving plentiful actions here].

Seriously, people, the Search function isn't just a pretty face. Press the right buttons and it'll put out every time guaranteed.

Person27

InternationalBattler
chances are, if there is a third game to go with diamond and pearl it would be giratina, but i would like to see all three starters (fully evolved) on the cover, it'd be a new and clever twist, would it not?

rocky505

you can tell it'll be giratina because it and dialga/palkia learn alot of the same moves by leveling up like earth power and dragon breath and aura sphere.groudon kyogre and rayquaza learnt some moves that were the same to like ancientpower and scary face.

Bolt_Jolteon

I WANNA HUG IT! D:
I highly doubt that D/P will have a third game. Giratina is, after all, a Nat. Dex Pokemon...

#1 Rayquaza Trainer

Iwas Magical Togetic
I believe it will be Opal version and Giratina will be on the cover.

Person27

InternationalBattler
does it really matter if there is a 3rd installment? it's not like there is going to be any new pokemon to catch

txdaan

Who reads this is...
Nintendo is not going to name one of their pokemon games Opal. It sounds way too dumb. Garnet sounds better and fits with this theory much better than Opal. Diamond Dialga, Palkia Pearl, Giratina Garnet.
Darkrai, shaymin, or arceus will NEVER be on the cover. They are event pokemon. Has their EVER been an event pokemon on the cover of any pokemon game (besides colluseum/XD)?

since when is garnet a dark jewel? i'd go for granite, leave giratina out of the sinnoh dex and let the team galactic storyline go on after the league

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
I think thats a cool name how about a pokemon named ocsentia that controls the moon and in Pokemon Copper there is cosentia which controls the stars

BCVM22

I think thats a cool name how about a pokemon named ocsentia that controls the moon and in Pokemon Copper there is cosentia which controls the stars

Everything you suggest in this post is completely unrealistic and will not happen ever.

Thank you and good night.

does it really matter if there is a 3rd installment? it's not like there is going to be any new pokemon to catch

No new pokémon, but what about new Move Tutors? That's what they made in Emerald; No new pokémon, but you could teach the Elemental Punches, Counter, Thunder Wave and etcetera to a lot of pokémon.

Rapid Spin Tutor...

emerald69

Grass/Ghost Trainer
i actually hope that it is pokemon Amethsyt

with, ;491; on the cover.
;444;;107; back massages from hitmonchan!

peterrab

If a third game is going to come out, it will almost certainly be Giratina, and a slight chance it will be Cressilia or Heatran. It will NOT be any event Pokémon.

Espeon's Jewl

likes pie
It will almost certainly be Giratina now that I think of it. Giratina's in the same possition as Rayquaza was is in. You could only get it after the elite four. And ijea4444, you do have a good point. I never noticed that.

mew..

What do you want?
well ble.red=yellow
ruby,spahhire=emerald
fr,lg= ????
diamond, pearl=?????

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
i thought it was clear that giratina's name was based off the girasol (aka fire opal) in the same way that dialga is based off diamond and palkia is based off pearl.

It will, therefore, NOT be garnet or granite or any other mineral/stone/element starting with G.

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
It would be pretty neat if Dialga and Palkia were fighting each other like Kyogre and Groudon did in Emerald, and Giratina (the one previously left out of the story, like Rayquaza) comes to break it up.

If Game Freak have come up with any new story ideas that are awesome I think they will put them into action with a more awesome storyline and myths in the Canalave Library. Ergo, Pokemon Opal.

Status
Not open for further replies.