• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Opening Theme - Pokemon Israel fan made

E33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsYvrWztoE4

I'm Eliad, 21 years old man from Israel who likes Pokemon since I was young. In April 2013 I openned a blog in order to make Israel Fakedex and make my dream come true, and after years of working with another pokefans from Israel on my project of Israel Fakedex (which includes full pokedex, fan-made series and I'm planning to do a hack based on the fakedex), I decided to sum up this whole project with this video.
I hope you'll enjoy this video and support my project by liking and sharing the video. You can also check the project in my blog and deviantart.