• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon opinion

Hallnavy

Beginning Trainer
I want to make a really good lv 50 Typhlosion for the BF. I want to know what if any Egg moves or moves it should inherit from the parrent. I want to know what moves to have it learn and every thing like that.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I don't think that it has that great of egg moves. I suggest flamethrower, EQ, t-punch, and sunny day.

Furretking1990

Boulder Trainer
EQ? ooookay. I suggest Blaze Kick, sky uppercut, thunder punch and flamethrower. Decent moveset the ROX 4 me.

I would say to make it learn EQ, flamethrower, But keep Fire Spin. then always have a powerful attack such as Hyper Beam. that is just in case it need to finish off the other opponent. I hope this well help.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
EQ? ooookay. I suggest Blaze Kick, sky uppercut, thunder punch and flamethrower. Decent moveset the ROX 4 me.

lol. typhlosion =/= blaziken.

the only egg move that's possibly worthwhile is reversal. other than that, perhaps TMs like flamethrower.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
um, people? you do know that cyndaquil can't hatch with thunderpunch or earthquake, right? he's asking what egg moves he should go for...

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
I would say to make it learn EQ, flamethrower, But keep Fire Spin. then always have a powerful attack such as Hyper Beam. that is just in case it need to finish off the other opponent. I hope this well help.

But the hyper beam is not a one hit ko, if his pokemon has low hp and the enemy pokemon survives the attack, that pokemon just got two more hits on his pokemon, Flame thrower is fine, maybe have sunny day, too.

Gumbyx84

Safari Gym Leader
I went against the grain (and most of everyone elses opinions) by going with Flamethrower/Flame Wheel, Attract, Thunder Punch, and Return. For Egg moves, Attract and Flamethrower or Flame Wheel are your choices. Hope that helps.

PS the standard reversal is a good idea, but its a little too main stream for my tastes.