• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon or Pokemon characters you vibe with

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Do you ever find any Pokemon or any of the human characters in the games that you find something in common with?

Here are a few examples for me.

Snorlax- No, I'm not fat, but there is one thing in Snorlax that I vibe with. You know how Snorlax can eat anything and never get food poisoning? Well that's me.

Slowbro- So Slowbro is very intelligent, but it's rather slow about it and people don't understand what's it saying. I'm pretty intelligent myself, but I'm not quick-witted and sometimes people don't understand what it is I'm trying to convey.

Bugsy- This guy is supposed to be the bug encyclopedia, and while I'm not the absolute best with bugs, I get the "encyclopedia" bit.

Steven Stone- Steven's always been a bro, but his fascination with stones reminds me of how I can be fascinated by the small things.

Faba- "That's Branch Chief Faba!" I feel like I have to spout out my credintials as a scientist so that people understand that I have plenty of knowledge of a topic.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Bede, because he is a boy that trains Fairy types/cute/girly Pokémon. I bet he got bullied a lot for it as a kid, among other things, and that made him the arrogant person he is today.