• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon ORAS WiFi Troubles :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Cerberus
So apparently I'm the only person in the world that has this problem. >_> It's been going on for a few months now. Basically everything EXCEPT battling friends, acquaintances, and passerbys work. Everytime I challenge/get challenged to a battle, I receive a communication error at the team preview screen. If I pick my team fast enough before the comm error, then it happens like halfway into the battle. I've tried getting around this many different times with many different teams. One time I even went out and caught a pokemon to test it and still got the comm error. Trading, Battle Spot, Wonder Trade, and even my other games (Smash bros, Monster Hunter) work flawlessly so I don't understand what is going on. Has anyone else experienced this or come across a solution to this problem? :confused:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Status
Not open for further replies.