• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Partner Lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Maybe you could of told us to pick a Pokemon from each region or something? I dunno know.

I'd have to go with Arcanine. I mean like he would be loyal and protect me, I'd have a fast way for transportation I guess xD, and he'd be able to keep me warm when it's cold out. xD He's just a great Pokemon I guess. xD

Id rather pick a Torchic but ok.

Eevee because hes cute af and would be extremely cuddley.

Tepig2000

Number #1 Tepig Fan
Squirtle because he's cute. (But there's no such thing as too young to be a trainer, unless you're saying that the preschoolers from the Pokémon world are more than ten years old).

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Squirtle because he's cute. (But there's no such thing as too young to be a trainer, unless you're saying that the preschoolers from the Pokémon world are more than ten years old).

I think he's referring to the fact that Pokemon League trainer lisences and starter pokemon aren't given to a person until they're at least 10 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.