• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Penpals; find some here!

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Hello, Pokemon fans. If you're like me, you are searching for a new friend that not only you can battle/trade with (via Friend Codes) but, send letters or email to in the form of a penpal. However, I put up this penpal thread here because I wanted people that are into Pokemon to put up info of themselves. So, if ever you see a person's post here, they should be willing to discuss Pokemon within their letters and such.
Anyway, let me give something of an example for what I hope people post here by being the first to ask for a penpal response.

Name: Alex
Info: Well, my intrests (besides Pokemon, obviously) are PC animation, LEGOs, and drawing. I have 5 cats (not including the cremated one on the fireplace mantle) and my favorite is Phantom, a black cat and the oldest of them all. I am currently making a Pinata model of Drifblim and it looks quite nice. I own Diamond and Pearl but, mostly play Diamond. I went to that Toys R Us event on 9/29/07 to get my second Manaphy, the one in the Cherish Ball (my first was from Ranger). Speaking of Cherish Balls, while I was waiting for my Dad's flight to arrive at the Detroit Airport, I met this boy that, amazingly, traded me his Darkrai for a female Torchic of mine! I swear, the boy probably cheated to get it but, it's too hard to tell. The Darkrai's Japanese, as is it's OT. It's also had the two 10th Movie Giveaway moves: Roar of Time and Spacial Rend! It even works on Wi-Fi mode in Pokemon Battle Revolution! I just can't figure out if it's legit or not. Yet, still, I'm happy. Well, anyway, if you're intrested in being my penpal, PM me with either your email or postal address (I prefer snail mail but, email is fine).

That's basically it. I hope everyone finds a good friend here!
;292;

Name: penngrade6
Info: I like Soccer, Munchlax, and The Legend of Zelda (currently playing Phantom Hourglass). I also have Pokemon Diamond, Mario Kart DS, and Sonic Rush Adventure. I have a Toys R Us Manaphy that has 13 ribbons, and my most cherished and powerful Pokemon is my Dragonite (It knows Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Dragonclaw) and Crobat (It knows Sludge Bomb, Airial Ace, Shadow Ball, and U-Turn). If you would like to be my penpal, PM me.