• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Pinball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Pokemon Pinball was a quality game in my opinion. I used to be quite bad at it... but about a year ago I got up to the Mewtwo boss and can't get past it; my save file is still probably on that level.

Feel free to discuss any element of the game!

Agntpudding

My thoughts; MAKE AN ACTUAL POKEMON PINBALL MACHINE!
Seriously how cool would that be?
Otherwise I hope Ninty make another one for 3DS. One of the better Pokemon spin off series for sure.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I like R/S pinball better, but that might be because my dad and I competed to get the HS, but I actually completed the entire dex on that game

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Big: It's for the nintendo gameboy/ color.

The game is easy to spot, because it's big for a gb game. Because it had a battery option for the rumble pack feature

Status
Not open for further replies.