• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Pirates Shop (Full and Sprite Sized Costumed Pokemon)

Are you doing mine!?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
A Blaziken as a knight, but with out all of the armor, just arm guards and a chest plate please;257;

Rukaria

onechance.
Can I get a lucario holding a baby rioru in her arms and can lucario have a long dress.

Simple for your Convenience:
Pokemon: Lucario and Rioru
Shiny: No
Position: Lucario holding baby Rioru in her arms.
Extra: Lucario should have a long dress and Lucario and Riorushould be looking at each other.

Thankyou so much.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay the Blazikin Knight is up,
Sorry for being grumpy with you all the other day, I was a bit out of line… but the asking thing is still a shop rule, so don’t ask for a progress report… I’ll have those other two up whenever I can, but I’ve got some projects right know so it may take a little while.

mewmew202

cool shop. Could I have a chef Blaziken albino brown/white with blue eyes? Oh, and you metioned you don't want us to request twice but later on you mention sometimes requests don't show up, so what do we do if they didn't show up and we don't know it and are waiting for weeks?

Last edited: