• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Platinum In-game Team Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empoleon(f)
Moves:
Surf
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
Drill Peck

Gallade (m)
Moves:
Leaf Blade
Slash
Psycho Cut
Night Slash

Togekiss (f)
Moves:
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Shadow Ball
Return

Roserade(f)
Moves:
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
????
????

Garchomp(m)
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Crunch

Houndoom(m)
Moves:
Flamethrower
Crunch
Embargo
Thunder Fang

So what do u guys think about this team??
Also can u please suggest the other two moves for Roserade??

Navarch

Half of your team is weak to Ice, but you have Houndoom, Empoleon, who resist Ice, and Gallade, who can use Fighting moves. My team has a weakness like that to Fighting. However, I built around my Fighting weakness because I have pokemon like Drifblim and Gallade on my team, so it works. Now onto movesets:

Empoleon - Replace Drill Peck with Grass Knot for other Water Types.

Gallade - Get rid of Slash and put in Close Combat or Brick Break (or Drain Punch).

Togekiss - Get rid of Return, Togekiss is specially based. Put in Shock Wave, Psychic, Water Pulse, Flamethrower, or Silver Wind. I'd put in Shock Wave.

Roserade - Put in Stun Spore, and then you could put in Shadow Ball or something like Leech Seed, Growth, or Toxic Spikes.

Garchomp - No problems here.

Houndoom - Get rid of Crunch for Dark Pulse, and replace Embargo for Nasty Plot or Will-O-Wisp.

Hope I helped. :)

P.S. - My team is almost identical to yours, lol. It's this:
Empoleon
Houndoom
Gallade
Drifblim
Lopunny
Garchomp

Thanx for helping me
Drill Peck on Empoleon is to cover her Fighting type weakness
For Gallade I think I'll go with Drain Punch
I'll put Shock Wave on Togekiss
I don't like Stun Spore's accuracy so I'll go with Toxic Spikes and Leech Seed
I'll replace Crunch with Dark Pulse but I'm keeping Embargo I don't want the E4 to heal their pokemon
Can u also suggest items for them as well??
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.