• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Platinum: My Team

GoldenGengar

Gengar Forever <3
Ok well this is my team for In-Game.

1.Infernape@Muscle Band
Ability:Blaze
Nature:Jolly
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance

2.Machamp@Muscle Band
Ability:No Guard
Nature:Adamant
-Dynamic Punch
-Ice Punch
-Bullet Punch
-Payback

3.Alakazam@Wise Glassses
Ability:Synchronize
Nature:Timid
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Calm Mind

4.Electivire@Expert Belt
Ability:Motor Drive
Nature:Adamant
-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Earthquake

5.Vaporeon@Wise Glasses
Ability:Water Absorb
Nature:Modest
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Wish

6.Skarmory@Leftovers
Ability:Keen Eye
Nature:Impish
-Brave Bird
-Roost Steel Wing (Salamence Lover Logan)
-Fly
-Stealth Rock Spikes (Salamence Lover Logan)

Last edited:

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Cool team. You have two fighting pokemon and no pokemon resistant to flying and one for psychic but not to much of a problem. Good job.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
you could take more advantage of no guard and go with Stone Edge > Ice Punch
I'm not sure which does more coverage ..that's for you to figure out ;)

Calm mind is an ok choice for alakazam but I don't use it because there's a high chance alakazam can be dead in short time against a physical attacker because of its low defense and HP
I would just use energy ball for more super effective hits

Stealth rock is pretty much **** ingame (a bit better if you have whirlwind) so I would get rid of it

cool team!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Yeah,this is a great team,I just think one thing could be changed:

Skarmory @Leftovers
Impish Nature
~Steel Wing
~Spikes
~Whirlwind

~Brave Bird

Roost isn't really needed ingame.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Well,it's just preference really.Ingame,there are potions,so that's why I didn't suggest Roost.

Kays

Lati-twins <3
Well,it's just preference really.Ingame,there are potions,so that's why I didn't suggest Roost.
True, but usually, your money is spent on getting TM, Ultra Ball, Full Restore, Day-Care Couple, etc., that you don't want to willy-nilly spend them because they're not cheap to buy back. Maybe very late in-game when you have teams fully established, then you get lots of excess money.