• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Platinum on WiFi ?

I cannot get my pkmn plat to get to wifi internet yet the internet works fine on the DSi web browser so its a bit confusing. Anyone got any ideas?

Z a p p 3 d

Go To My Shop <33333
Dude The Ds Or DSI WIfi system works only if your provider settings is settled on WEP KEY.
U can change this by going to your internet provider site wich should given to your parents wich bought the internet.
its something like 192.2.40.102 its a site where u require to logg in with a given passwords so you can change your router settings
It must contain 10/26 characters if i remind good since it has to do with 56 or 126 Bit internet stuff :X

hope i helped u a little bit.

Yeah it sucks. Its WPA :( I am going to bring a CAT5 cable to plug into the router to change it when I get back (am at home this weekend) But at least at home I have WEP and pkmn wireless. :D