• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon plaza

should i trade more for shinys,events,or flawless?

• shinys

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • events

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • flawless

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebral Bugs

This is my house!!!
Hey I will trade you a dw female igglybuff it for your dw Stanford is it it and male or female?

dar

Event Hunter
any 5th gen shiny i don't have listed lavaburst14

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
how about shiny sawk, shiny duddigon, and shiny jellicent male for the shiny hydreigon event?

dar

Event Hunter
i don't want the shiny duddigon and shiny jellicent

craig87

hi im interested in your tru arceus, event golurk and hydregion. I can offer a pklatam jirachi. Tru regigigas, mystry mew, shiny unfezant, shiny stoutland, shiny golem, shiny aerodactyl shiny mamoswine, shiny nidoqueen and shiny scizor. Let me know if your interested.

xacc

Shiny Hunter
what do you want for your snivy nature timid male level5 (UT) (jap)

Status
Not open for further replies.