• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Plushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
So I'm sure a lot of people here have pokemon plushies right? I myself have skyshamin, lucario, pikachu, piplup, phione, palkia, and dialga. I also just bought a cyndaquil and notched ear pichu on amazon. So discuss your poke plushie collections here.

mockingjay

swift and lol
I have a Pikachu, Mew, Growlithe, Bulbasaur and others. Mainly ones from the first generation.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I have Pikachu and Charmander. They're really old and have been in the hallway closet in my house for years.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Obviously I have a Lanturn. I have a Pikachu, Wobbuffet, Phanpy, and both Shelloses.

Obviously I have a Lanturn. I have a Pikachu, Wobbuffet, Phanpy, and both Shelloses.

Do you have a picture of the Lanturn plush? Im guessing it was a custom, since according to this there are no official Lanturn plush... which is very sad :(

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Yea. It was a custom made one. I got a Lanturn beanbag chair on the same delivery xD

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I have a Charmander and surprise surprise a Snover.

Firemouse

Rainbow Trainer
I have: Glaceon, Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Eevee, Jolteon, Umbreon, Leafeon, 3 Piplups (one from a throw ball, one Jakks Pacific and one electronic one), a throwball Ralts, a throwball Eevee, 2 Cherrims (one throwball, one Jakks), a Jakks Ralts, a Budew, a Tediursa, a Lickilicky, an electronic Chimchar, a Dratini, a Sneasel, a Croagunk, a Riolu, a Wooper, Both forms of Shaymin, a Tentacool, a Snorlax, a decent sized Mudkip, a large Pikachu, a Cleffa, a Happiny, a pichu, a Swinub, a Mamoswine, both east and west Shellos, a Bronzong, a Heatran, a Zubat, a Giratina origin forme, a duskull, a butterfree, a starly, a wingull, a chatot, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Mesprite, Azelf and lastly Uxie.

I'm not sure if I missed any. I can supply pictures if anyone is interested.

Edit: Did miss 2, Drifloon and Drifblim.

Last edited:
The only Pokemon plushie I have is a Chikorita plushie. I got it at an anime convention.

I also remember having a Pikachu plushie once, but it was long ago, so I must have lost it.

Sharon

Banned
i get most of my plushies at festivels/markets, so most of mine are custom mades.. chinese style! :D

cleffa, pikachu (huge one), chansey, azurill, chikorita and voltorb. i want some more. D:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I don't have one n_n I really want a plush though, Turtwig or Drifblim.

Status
Not open for further replies.