• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Plushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeminied

Sadly I only have one, a Minun.

I do also have a Plusle but I can't find it, probably buried somewhere deep in the toy box.

I also had a Koffing years ago but I can't find it. I have tons of little Pokemon figures though which is what I collect.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
I dont have any but i wish i had a Mudkip plushie or a Drifloon.

Dark Eevee

I have: Pikachu, Raltz, Mew, Mewtwo, Sneasel, Buizel, Nidorina, Shellos (west and east sea), Charizard, Flygon, Koffing, Drifloon, Duskull, Sableye, Raichu, Bulbasaur, Clefairy, Turtwig, Piplup, Zubat, Meowth, Hitmonchan and Psyduck.

I have a few others but I don't remember what they are :p

Rakurai

I only had a small Pikachu plush a long time ago, and I haven't a clue as to where it went.

If there were Electrike or Gible plushies, I'd buy them in a heartbeat, though.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I got a eevee on my bookbag. yeah im 18 big whoop wanna fight about it ?

Not really. I'm 19 and I have almost 50 plushes, including half a dozen home-made ones!

I've got giant plushies of Charmander and Meowth, plushie backpack things of Charmander and Jigglypuff, plushie keychains of Charmander, Togepi, Charizard, Mew, Pikachu, and Bulbasaur, and normal sized plushies of Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Snorlax, Butterfree, Clefairy, and Plusle. ^_^

rocky505

I have also won pikachu,chimchar,turtwig, and croagunk out of a claw machine but I could never win piplup cause it was so friggin hard to pick up. But my friend won the piplup for himself.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I added a Sky Forme Shaymin plushie to my collection, when my Dave sent me one a few months back. : D

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Ive got a eevee on my bookbag.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
i got a girtinia origin form too. i tried for a pipilup in a claw machine yesterday but it was against a window, and ironically it was next to a pikachu, next to a turtwig, next to a chimchar

rocky505

I'm still wondering if they actually have the original three starters in crane machines like it says on the others tags.

StaryJirachi2

Body Shredder
I don't have as much plushies as you guys (I wanna Skymin) and the only one worth nothing that I have is a battery powered Togepi plush I bought back in 2000. It was my first pokemon toy overall and probably the rarest Togepi toy in the world (I can't find it on ebay.) Heres a picture:
s6300425.jpg
Sadly I tossed it in the pool and pretty much destroyed the battery pack, but it used to rattle and say it's anime cry when you pressed its arm.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Oh, I also just dug up a mew plush from 1st gen. Press it's paws, and it talks. epic.

PsychoCyndaquil

Right now I just have a little Leafeon that I bought from Target. :3 I had a lot more but I don't know what happened to them. My stuffed Pikachu I got when I was like 5 or 6 is now my aunt's dog's chew toy. xD

I really want a Stuffed Cyndaquil, Houndour, Growlithe, or Poochyena. Mostly Cyndaquil though.

Status
Not open for further replies.