• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Plushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

Mawile412

Problem

Indy

WAT
I had a mini Pikachu plush and a Meowth. I have a Glameow also. I have a large Pikachu that sits on my chair in my room.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The only good plushies are the ones they sell at animé conventions. Anyone buy a Pokémon plushie there?

I have an adorable little Charizard with a big head (I call him Chibizard)
Here: http://www.animemate.com/prodimages/pokemon/ufo-catcher/charizard-cute-part3.jpg
Also:
Latios and Latias
Lugia
Ho-Oh
(Had) Pikachu and Jirachi (Sold them, they weren't that cute or good)
Azuril
Plusle & Minun
A Pikachu plush backpack

And a bunch of tiny little ones, either from Burger King or in pairs in these old sets:
Spearow
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Dratini
Moltres
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Togepi
etc... I have loads of these tiny ones.

I'm sure I have tonnes more somewhere, don't expect me to remember all of them.

I'd really like a Murkrow and a Metagross...

AstralEon

The one and only.
Do figures count?

I only have a Giratina(Origin Form) which sits on top of my modem. I'll soon have more figures once HG/SS is released in the US.

Also, I just remember that a certain someone I know of might still have a 1st movie Mew doll that 'mews' around when someone passes by or moved around.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I had a pikachu afew yars ago, and until X-mas I had a Jirachi and Mew but I gave the Jirachi to my fiance and my Mew to my best friends since they wanted them more than me >_> and they don't even play/watch pokemon. I'm debating over ordering a dratini though.

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
I've got...

Takara Tomy:
- Cyndaquil

PokeDoll (NYC):
- Umbreon
- Magby
- Regigigas

Banpresto:
- Magmortar
- Lickilicky

Hasbro:
- Psyduck

Jakks Pacific (Normal):
- Regigigas
- Psyduck
- Wooper
- Drifloon
- Drifblim
- Duskull
- Tentacool
- Sudowoodo
- Wobbuffet
- West Sea Shellos
- Lickilicky

Jakks Pacific (Big):
- Wobbuffet (also speaks!)

Jakks Pacific (come out of a plastic Pokeball):
- Wobbuffet
- Psyduck

N/A (Came from a local state fair as prizes):
- Blastoise
- Pikachu

I REALLY want Defense Deoxys, like nobody's business. And I saw that a new Ampharos Pokedoll is coming to Japan, so I am going to be on the lookout for that, because I need it. lol

Last edited:

Psyches

I have a Drifloon!! And I also have Shinx, Starly, Gallade (it looks just plain WEIRD) Shieldon and a giant Turtwig.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
My first PokePlush must have been a cute little Pikachu, who would talk and light up his cheeks when you pressed the buttons in his paws.

After that, I happened upon a gigantic Dragonite, that was nearly as big as I was at the time!

Since then, I've gotten the following smaller plushies:
  • Squirtle X2
  • Pikachu
  • Treeko
  • Mudkip
  • Torchic
  • Yamna (incredible find)

I plan on blowing my money big time on Pokemerchandise as soon as I get a job...EEVEELUTIONS, HERE I COME!

Status
Not open for further replies.